Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As this happened she was suck from how her leg was around his. Though when he turned around the last second and pinned her. "Oh, so you think." Before teleporting them to the ceiling and her pinning him. Before nipping his lip and pulled back. As she let go of him and fell backwards only to mist again.

This time she appeared on the wall farthest from him. She had her hands up, as fists and ready for him to come after her. When he did she started to box him. Now she started to read his moves and mind. Not realizing what she was doing at the minute. Though the boxing soon turned into floor tumbling material arts.

Both of them fighting to get the upper hand and position. When he thought he had her pinned, she'd wiggle out of his hold. Though finally after a good thirty minutes to an hour, she was drenched in sweat and panting. Now she was laying under him, after being pinned down again. "Fine, I give! At least this round.", She panted and looked up into his silver eyes. Though part way through the fight she stopped reading his mind.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After their little excursion Damian was grinning not breathing hard."You did well Abigail. For future reference I do not tire. I have the stamina to go all night."He waggled his brows before he placed a kiss on her lips. It was light and gentle.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed after his 'statement' and kiss. "Is that a pure blood thing to come for me? Cause I know that to build stamina, you have to work out daily." She said. Only to lean up and n** his neck. "I'm amazed you haven't tried to drink my blood again." Before pushing her sweaty hair back.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then said."Eventually the same things that I can do you would be able to as well. It just takes conditioning like anything else. And since you brought it up."Damian leaned down and gently licked her neck before sinking his fangs into her neck and drank making sure that it was a pleasurable experience for Abigail in the process.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded. Before he licked her neck but now she moaned and shivered. My blood is AB positive. I hope you like it. Once he was done drinking from her, she petted his hair. "Enjoy it?" Though she noticed that her legs were on either side of his waist. As one of her hands were on his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled as he pulled back from her neck."Abigail I will always enjoy devouring you."He then placed his hand on her leg and then slowly moved it to her rump and left it there."But I'm not done yet."He then leaned in and started to kiss her passionately as if he couldn't get enough of her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blushed. Though when his hand gone to her butt, she raised an eyebrow. But when he kissed her, she moaned into the kiss. "Mmm, what's gotten into you?" As her hands started to go up and down his back. Though she arched under him and squeezed his waist with her knees. Before wrapping her legs around his waist. Once they both pulled back for air, she pecked his nose.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned wolfishly and said."Nothing I just decided to use this moment we are alone and put it to good use."Damian then started to place kisses on her stomach and licked there lightly before going back to her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed a bit more and shivered as he kissed down her stomach. Though when he kissed her lips again she pulled him closer to her, with the collar of his shirt. "Mmm, let's go to the room." She moaned into kiss. Before catching his lower lip between her teeth and smiled.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then teleported them both to their room. He laid her on the bed and said."I have brought you here as you asked Abigail.
Now is there anything else you want?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Fade out

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When the next morning came around, she woke up and yawned. Looking around she blushed remembering what had happened between them. Now she sat up and realized how sore her body was. Groaning she flopped into the pillows. Though their sparring before their night of fun, made her body take an extra while longer to heal.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian came in a bit later and and placed a kiss on her cheek."So did I live up to what I said I could do. If not maybe I can try again another day."Damian placed some clean clothes for her on the bed and went back to the kitchen to make sure everything was going right since he didn't use the coffee machine to much.

Belle went and waited by the door to wait for Abigail to leave. When she did Belle asked."So how was it Abigail. I think you enjoyed it since I heard you last night."A grin was on Belle's lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and smiled. "I won't argue with you, though I'll need to rest.", she said in the wavelength. Now she finally got dressed and was wearing a pair of his pants and shirt, again. Of course she jumped when she saw Belle. Now her ears and cheeks flared up in a major blush. Her jaw flopped a bit before holding her face in her hands. It was clear she had forgotten about the two other people in the house. "Well this is going to be awkward....", she mumbled, before leaning against a wall.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was sitting by a counter top when Lucius walked in to the kitchen. Neither one said anything. Lucius got a bowl and poured himself some cereal. Eventually he looked up to Damian and opened his mouth to say something but Damian cut him off saying."Don't mention you hearing anything.
If she asks you just say yes but nothing further."
Lucius looked at Damian and chuckled before he got preoccupied with his cereal.

Belle laughed before she pulled Abigail into a hug and said."Oh honey don't worry. No one will say anything. Lucius and I have both brought people home. Damian never remarks on it. It would make us poor siblings if we didn't respond in kind."She then led Abigail to the kitchen.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games