Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:54 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Got it! Is it okay if Alec plays a harsh trick on Itomi?

Um sure. sweatdrop Doubt he'd like it or your char afterwards.

Well... confused That's kinda the point. To start conflict. I'm actually looking for somebody who can make him not be such a jerk but until he finds a parnter or something he must be a (Pardon my french) a douch.

haha ok. lol. well if the other's take too long to respond I may just make it that Itomi gets upset enough to just leave and then could take the thing to a more active place idk lol X'D

oh also the one with chibi in their name changed their username so you need to quote their new username to get it to work :T

Lol well s**t. I'd probably do the same

lol yeah so i'm cool with ideas :3

Any ideas? Cause my brain has gone in fart mode. Aka a brain fart.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Well... confused That's kinda the point. To start conflict. I'm actually looking for somebody who can make him not be such a jerk but until he finds a parnter or something he must be a (Pardon my french) a douch.

haha ok. lol. well if the other's take too long to respond I may just make it that Itomi gets upset enough to just leave and then could take the thing to a more active place idk lol X'D

oh also the one with chibi in their name changed their username so you need to quote their new username to get it to work :T

Lol well s**t. I'd probably do the same

lol yeah so i'm cool with ideas :3

Any ideas? Cause my brain has gone in fart mode. Aka a brain fart.... sweatdrop

haha nope X'D Just need to see if the others will respond or not then if not i will have to see what this "trick" is  

shika-kun-2012

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 pm
xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx
Oh,thank you! I've had him for a while, so I'm glad I'm finally able to use him for something. I can't wait to have him interact with other people,I'm not even sure where to start.

I can put Shinjiro in the cafeteria or something if Samir needs company. Shinjiro's not very talkative, but he is a good friend. smile He's also a bit stalker-ish, so if he comes to like Samir, he may follow him around from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:08 pm
RainNekoFairy
xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx
Oh,thank you! I've had him for a while, so I'm glad I'm finally able to use him for something. I can't wait to have him interact with other people,I'm not even sure where to start.

I can put Shinjiro in the cafeteria or something if Samir needs company. Shinjiro's not very talkative, but he is a good friend. smile He's also a bit stalker-ish, so if he comes to like Samir, he may follow him around from time to time.

That would be great,actually! Thank you so much. Don't worry,Samir is very curious about culture,so he'll probably talk a lot and ramble about how amazing and wonderful these new things are XD  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:14 pm
xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx
That would be great,actually! Thank you so much. Don't worry,Samir is very curious about culture,so he'll probably talk a lot and ramble about how amazing and wonderful these new things are XD

He sounds like great company for Shinjiro. ^_^ I'll post in the Cafeteria soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 am
Sato has no one to interact with when he is on campus and not in class.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

little miss vampire kitty

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 pm
I have no idea where to start....... O_O  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:52 pm

You start with finding or creating a place your student character stay at. Or you can do that later and instead looking for a place in the Campus forum or classroom forum for his first post.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Genkawolf

You start with finding or creating a place your student character stay at. Or you can do that later and instead looking for a place in the Campus forum or classroom forum for his first post.

true true, I'm just not sure where I should start him off  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 pm
Genkawolf

I suggest: the lounge or the library or the hallways.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:25 pm
Genkawolf
Genkawolf

I pmed KawaiiYukiHime asking if my character could he her character's roommate so I'm going to wait to see if they say yes or not before I just send my character out into the halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 pm
Genkawolf
Genkawolf

I pmed KawaiiYukiHime asking if my character could he her character's roommate so I'm going to wait to see if they say yes or not before I just send my character out into the halls.

ok, good luck.;  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:04 pm
H-Hi everyon! -waves- My name's Mika and I'm new here sweatdrop I was just trying to meet some new friends and kind of get the jist of everything around here 3nodding

I already posted my character profile and everything ^_^ I only have one for now. I can use more of my characters if any of you guys like my darling Luci heart

Well..........Uhm.........soooooo........yeeeeaaaahhhh......

-end of my awkward intro-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
H-Hi everyon! -waves- My name's Mika and I'm new here sweatdrop I was just trying to meet some new friends and kind of get the jist of everything around here 3nodding

I already posted my character profile and everything ^_^ I only have one for now. I can use more of my characters if any of you guys like my darling Luci heart

sooo why did you use such a different picture for your first post?  

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:24 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

sooo why did you use such a different picture for your first post?

Oh! sweatdrop Sorry. I was going for a different theme halfway through making my posting format. But I'll change it if it'll confuse people. The first one was like a beginning thought and like I said, it changed over those few hours.  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games