Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mathsturbation

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:26 pm
Hello everyoneeCx I'm Kimberly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm
Hello. I'm a old gaian and I've come back at a troubling time. I'm just glad I can be here to support my old friend (the gaia community) at a time like this.  

Tadashiini

Altruistic Worshipper

17,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Commander Edd

Inquisitive Nymph

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Greetings all. New face 'round these parts.
I used to love Gaia and its playful styles, I spent many an hour sitting eyes locked to my computer. I quit my account a year or so ago due to personal reasons, I'm back with a new account and frankly, I don't like what the sites become.

Even more so recently with the release of Project Couture 2. ( Take a look at the Marketplace and you'll see what I mean.. )

Before I get slammed as a hypocrite due to my often GC-sourced EIs/RIGs ect, most were given to me or are items from my older account. Plus I don't mind spending some money for an item or two. However when items destroy the economy or the like, it's gone too far.

I understand the long username, so feel free to call me Ed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 pm
Good day to you all. After a long break from gaia (Or a brief rage quit) i have returned. Man gaia's gone to heck, the MP is ridiculous. stare  

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 am
- iBeddyTear
Hello everyoneeCx I'm Kimberly

Hello welcome to the guild smile
My name is Izzy if you need anything just Pm me or quote me.
rules can be found here [x]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am
Tadashiini
Hello. I'm a old gaian and I've come back at a troubling time. I'm just glad I can be here to support my old friend (the gaia community) at a time like this.

Well Hello there Welcome to the guild <3
I am Izzy if you need anything don't be afraid to ask I'll help you in any way.
Here are the Guild rules [x]  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am
NonEddibleCupcake
Greetings all. New face 'round these parts.
I used to love Gaia and its playful styles, I spent many an hour sitting eyes locked to my computer. I quit my account a year or so ago due to personal reasons, I'm back with a new account and frankly, I don't like what the sites become.

Even more so recently with the release of Project Couture 2. ( Take a look at the Marketplace and you'll see what I mean.. )

Before I get slammed as a hypocrite due to my often GC-sourced EIs/RIGs ect, most were given to me or are items from my older account. Plus I don't mind spending some money for an item or two. However when items destroy the economy or the like, it's gone too far.

I understand the long username, so feel free to call me Ed.

xD why would we call you a hypocrite? We don't do that here <3 a lot of us have things like that.
The guild overall doesn't say not to buy stuff at all. It is just not recommended. I for one agree with you. But the guild over all and some of its members think its best to to buy anything. But it is your Choice. Don't feel threatned for having oppions and such.
Any Who welcome to the guild here is there rules - [x]
My name is Izzy Btw If you have any questions feel free to ask away smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 am
Sulien
Good day to you all. After a long break from gaia (Or a brief rage quit) i have returned. Man gaia's gone to heck, the MP is ridiculous. stare

Welcome to the guild I am Izzy.If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Here is the rules [x]  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:14 am
Izzy Derp
Sulien

Welcome to the guild I am Izzy.If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Here is the rules [x]

Thanks izzy, i will be sure to inform you if i have any questions at all. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 pm
im a '12 user who had an account in '08  

Kyorukki

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 am
Hi I'm Punktz emotion_c8 I entered at '09 but took a couple years hiatus, and now I'm back. To an imploding, unhappy Gaia, but still my much loved little other life.
Some things about me:
-Don't be surprised if my avi drastically changes. I get periods of cutesy-ness between my usual punky spunk.
-I'm a minor I'm sorry.
-I draw, if it helps
-I'm against gold generators but not GCash (employees need to be paid!)
-I'm not very knowledgeable and I don't recognize names like Uncle Kenny or PRISM etc. Which is a pity, they seemed to be loved.
-I know I'm not the sharpest or the most charismatic tool in the box (basically I probably can't help much)
-I believe Gaia's situation can still be salvaged. Even if it can't, Gaia is worth the try.

I want to raise awareness. Yes, Darius Runan is my idol. Plus it's the first thing I can think of doing without any specialized skills. Then when I get used to this forum stuff I'd like to get to working on actual ideas and suggestions that could bring down the levels of inflation, negativity, and the general turdflood we're drowning in.

tl;dr I'm young and useless and don't know a thing but that means I can be molded into anything wink
I know a new member in this guild means a new unhappy Gaian, but I'm also inclined to believe that a new member means one less GCash cow and one more leg of the Gaian millipede pointing to the right direction (if that makes any sense). Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 am
Kyorukki
im a '12 user who had an account in '08

Hello and Welcome to the guild I hope it suits your needs <3 and fills you expectations.
Glad too see new people joining the fight. You can find the rules here [x]
We sometimes use SOS (Save our Shop) signs if you would like one and do not have one let me or a crew member know and we can get you one.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:08 am
Punktz
Hi I'm Punktz emotion_c8 I entered at '09 but took a couple years hiatus, and now I'm back. To an imploding, unhappy Gaia, but still my much loved little other life.
Some things about me:
-Don't be surprised if my avi drastically changes. I get periods of cutesy-ness between my usual punky spunk.
-I'm a minor I'm sorry.
-I draw, if it helps
-I'm against gold generators but not GCash (employees need to be paid!)
-I'm not very knowledgeable and I don't recognize names like Uncle Kenny or PRISM etc. Which is a pity, they seemed to be loved.
-I know I'm not the sharpest or the most charismatic tool in the box (basically I probably can't help much)
-I believe Gaia's situation can still be salvaged. Even if it can't, Gaia is worth the try.

I want to raise awareness. Yes, Darius Runan is my idol. Plus it's the first thing I can think of doing without any specialized skills. Then when I get used to this forum stuff I'd like to get to working on actual ideas and suggestions that could bring down the levels of inflation, negativity, and the general turdflood we're drowning in.

tl;dr I'm young and useless and don't know a thing but that means I can be molded into anything wink
I know a new member in this guild means a new unhappy Gaian, but I'm also inclined to believe that a new member means one less GCash cow and one more leg of the Gaian millipede pointing to the right direction (if that makes any sense). Nice to meet you all.

Awww you are soo cute <3 (I don't mean that in any creepy way or bad way)
Not everyone is fully against cash. There are some who feel its ok in moderation everyone is different. I am in the middle I refuse to buy my cash until they stop the GG. But I do use cash offers to buy MC's Monthly birthstone things and other small things I can save up for in a month.
Hey but its good too see you aren't like some of these minors and taking your mom and dad's credit card and buying stuff <3
Please don't say anything bad about yourself like "Not the sharpest tool" Sweetie everyone has something that they are smart/better at than others. And you will be surprised how much you can help just joining the guild and wanting help is a start.
Any who welcome to the guild I am Izzy <3
If you need anything feel free to ask me or any of the other mod's
You can find our Rules here. [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 am
Izzy Derp

Awww you are soo cute <3 (I don't mean that in any creepy way or bad way)
Not everyone is fully against cash. There are some who feel its ok in moderation everyone is different. I am in the middle I refuse to buy my cash until they stop the GG. But I do use cash offers to buy MC's Monthly birthstone things and other small things I can save up for in a month.
Hey but its good too see you aren't like some of these minors and taking your mom and dad's credit card and buying stuff <3
Please don't say anything bad about yourself like "Not the sharpest tool" Sweetie everyone has something that they are smart/better at than others. And you will be surprised how much you can help just joining the guild and wanting help is a start.
Any who welcome to the guild I am Izzy <3
If you need anything feel free to ask me or any of the other mod's
You can find our Rules here. [x]
Hehehe thank you sempai whee

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:34 am
Hello I'm new to this guild. WOW I had no clue how upset many people are with gaia... Here I was thinking it was just me. Glad to know it isn't just me.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games