Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm
Broken Heart Production

You too? Thank goodness it wasn't just me! I laughed at my partner last night because he had been mocking me about it and then I seen his ice-cream in the fridge. >.<
        Uh-ohs, okay, I'll go slowly... Well the boy jumped the fence when the ride was going and collided 'head first' with the ride. The girl got her legs tangled up on something which took them off and they saved one, but not the other.
        It's on tight, but I'm just afraid that somehow it's going to slip off of my sweaty-with-fear hands and I'll never see it again.
        Aw, you go and watch it! Everyone, including me will still be here when you get back. xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 pm
Yokies

Aw, I think it's because it would be amazing to have a dog that can turn into anything... emotion_kirakira It seems like every kid does it, or maybe it's just all in our minds and that we are so used to hearing those words.
        It was a mega failure for me. Did you leave them in there for too long? >.< Because I swear they always give you the wrong oven time on those things.
        That's good, lets just hope it'll all work out for her. Honesty is always a touchy subject in relationships since it is a main ingredient. But sometimes it's easier not to say something to protect someone or yourself, unfortunately.
        Me too. It's amazing how everything can change in an instant. Everytime someone leaves me to go somewhere, I always ask God to watch over them and keep them safe because I am so scared it will be the last time I see them.
        That would be nice for him and you. Everyone deserves to see their parents, unless they choose not to. You can never replace family.
        I think it does always go up around this time of the day. Curse myself for just buying two items for my avatar. xD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 pm
Clasela

I think what I was doing is I grabbed something from the fridge, then decided I didn't want it, so I started to put the plate I was going to put it on in the fridge or something. xD
Ha, I think I almost did that once too; the ice cream thing. x3
Don't worry, you'll be okay. x3
o.o Oh my god... x-x Those poor people!
Oh I can see that, now I understand; I think I'd be paranoid too. Or hitting it against things and accidentally breaking it. >o<
Nuuu, then I'll never respond. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm
Clasela

That's true, and he can change parts of his body into things, like keys. xD It's like wow, what a companion and friend haha. It might just be our minds playing tricks on us.
Yeah, I left them in there for too long. Sometimes I think they don't really understand what kind of ovens the average homes have. xD
Honesty is definitely something that is needed and very much wanted in a relationship. It's hard to get past things without it, but you're right, sometimes people would rather say nothing than cause trouble.
I know how you feel about that. Just recently someone from my old high school died. He was in a car accident, a drunk driver hit him. He was going to another city back to his college, but he never made it. Another person, a girl, who was the driver also died, and there was a third passenger that made it out. The drunk driver died too. It was tragic.
Yeah, family is kind of hard to replace in your mind. No matter what happens, you're still going to miss them regardless of how bad things get, which is kind of sad when you think about it.
Aw. xD Well your avatar looks really nice, so I think you made a good choice for now haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 pm
Broken Heart Production

>.< I think everyone loses it occasionally when they have a lot on their minds. I put the milk in the cupboard one day. My list goes on forever.
        I know. The boy had it coming because he was silly enough to jump the fence that was there for a reason, but the girl... No one expects that to happen.
        Mhm, or somehow getting it caught on or stuck to something. I shudder at the thought.
        Haha! I know what you mean. We've had supernatural marathons before. It's like you're in a trance! o.o

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:45 pm
Yokies

Or a body suit! I know, that's something that every child needs~ I think so. It's the last thing some people want, to hear their children say the f word.
        I don't believe they do. A little trick I've learnt is so check and test them at 2/3 of the packaged time. If it says 45 minutes, I test them at 30. And it's worked so far. xD
        Mhm. I think sometimes in a relationship, everyone keeps a little secret to benefit someones feelings. It all come out eventually though and like your cookies, the longer it's kept, the worse the consequences are.
        That's so horrible! No one could have guessed it was the last time they would have seen them... But it happened to my partner's aunty, uncle and cousins a long time ago. I don't remember how, but he says that no one speaks of it because it was too horrible.
        I agree. It's one of those things that everyone will face eventually, but no one wants to because it's just heartbreaking.
        Thank you~ It still needs some tweaking, but I am getting there. <3

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 pm
Clasela

Oh yeah a body suit. xD Well apparently not in every case, I've heard of people teaching their kids curse words on purpose. D8
Ah well maybe I should start doing that. :3 And if they're not done when I check them I'll just keep checking until I'm sure they're fine. xD
You just had to sneak in a jab at my cookies, didn't you? Lolololol. But yeah, it can definitely end not so well if kept bottled up like that.
I don't think many people who were close to him or the others that died would be able to talk about it. I know that they died because the van they were in caught fire and they couldn't get out. Just hearing that alone, I can only imagine how heartbreaking it would be to bring up to any of their loved ones.
Yeah, sometimes you just have to say goodbye, and it can and will be a hard pill to swallow. I don't know how I'll handle it when the day comes.
You're welcome. 3nodding I hope you're able to get to something you really like soon. 4laugh I've caught myself tweaking avatars before because I think I need to change something. XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Yokies

That really makes me gonk when I hear about that. Children are innocent. I didn't say my first swear word until I was ten when I changed schools. >.<
        Mhm, that's the way to go, but cookies are meant to be soft when you get them out because they harden up when they cool.
        I really did! I couldn't help myself! It's revenge for turning my toilet into the devil, hahaha~ <3 True, true. Been there, made that mistake.
        I couldn't blame them. It must have been so heartbreaking. I always feel sorry for the ones who have to break the bad news, or are the first to stumble upon an accident.. It affects so many people.
        I think I'm going to lose it, plain and simple. I will not be the same person after I lose my dad. My mother hasn't been the same. She drives past the cemetary where her father is buried everyday when she goes to work.
        I'm liking it a little bit better now, but I always think something needs tweaking. >.<

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm
Clasela

I think I said mine earlier than that, but it's because I heard my mom say it, not because someone taught it to me. xP I hate it when people do that.
It's just that mine harden up too much. xD So they become inedible haha. Though next time I will definitely try harder to make them a bit softer.
Hey, I didn't say aaalll those things about your toilet being the devil, you helped with that too. xD Yeah, I've done that more often then I would like to admit.
Yeah. I can't imagine what kind of frenzy the people who helped the one guy out of the van were in. They were trying really hard to get to the girl and the guy who died but they just couldn't, the van was too badly mangled around them.
I think it would be hard to get past something like that, especially if you can just drive past a place like that every single day. That's really sad to hear..
Aw. XD Don't worry, I find that normal haha.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm
Clasela

I'm trying to think of other dumb things I've done before, but I can only remember my reaction of being like "What the fudge am I doing", not what I actually did. >l Grrr. Lol.
Yeah, that's true, still sad though. >o< And yeah, poor girl. D:
Oh gosh, I'd be sooo nervous. >-< I had a ring that broke just the other day; I'm terrible at wearing things on my fingers because they get irritated, so I constantly move the ring around, and somethings it would get stuck on my finger so I'd pull harder, then it'd slip right off and hit the ground. It did that several times before but the last time it did it the ring shattered into like, 3 big pieces and that was all I managed to find, a 4th part disappeared because it's not complete. :c And I have nothing to repair it with.
Once I start watching Supernatural I can go through the whole episode fine, but it's before we start that is the problem. I have to finish responding to everyone first. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm
Clasela

We don't have the luxury of a bath tub. hmm it's not very common as well in our country to have bathtubs unless you're family is really well off. gaia_gaiagold but I really like to have one someday in my dream house. gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am
-alegna ennazus-

gaia_angelleft Hey! long time no chat. Remember me? Okay lang if not, but I know you're a pinay as well. smile )

User Image User Image

Naman, syempre tanda kita smile Oo nga eh, how're you doing? Summer break na!!! xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:16 am
Clasela

Exactly and doing something you love. Life is too short to not do something you enjoy.
        Well I use the 'moveObjects on/off' cheat after I have placed them in a pool, then I put a wall around it. Or I make a cluttered room with a fireplace, make the sims enter it and remove the door!
        It was so sad! I was like "nooo!" My poor sim was a working single mother who struggled just to stay on top of bills and then she loses her only child.
        They have. It's the University one that hasn't came out yet. True, Sims Ambitions is really fun, if you ever get the chance to buy it. You get to be a firefighter, spy, hairstylist, tattoo artist and so on.
        Goodness, that would be so hard! Is that what you are aiming for with your sims?
        Haha, I know what you mean. If I mess up, I always undo what I did wrong. I never leave it there to haunt me.
        Yes, it really does become a bore, but it's complusory to the unit, so I have to do them.
        You are SO welcome!! I hope you like it! <3

User Image User Image

That used to be my view in life... until I found out I have diabetes, in which case I learned that having too much of everything might make you have a shorter life causing you to enjoy lesser things sweatdrop

Ah yes, I love that cheat... although not as much as the motherlode cheat xD Well, I have done that, but to the sims that I can control, not really on the sims that I can't control. The thing that I did for the sister was the worst that I have done, and I never even realized what I was doing because I was just clicking through it xD
      Aww... that is sad. To have lost everything that you have... what's the use of living then? xD Nice. At least you have more options on what you could become. Pretty soon, I have to repeat careers in mine.
      Oh goodness no. That would be near impossible with mine since I only have the basic. Although I am now in my 3rd generation, but I don't really pay attention to all that detail. I just found it while I was searching for cheats, and it got me reading sweatdrop

Plus, it's so annoying when everything else is perfect, except for that part. Literally, like an annoying pain on your backside xD
      I know what you mean. We're required to evaluate our teachers every end of term, and we just click through the survey questions, and skip the items that are not required :p
      I'm just finding out what combination I could use for those two... I'm aiming for a musician look, so just wait a while xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 pm
Clasela
Harumix3

Aw, really? How come? Aw, you are too cute and kind~~! emotion_hug emotion_kirakira

Hehe biggrin And yaya it's Friday rofl  

Harumix3

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 pm
Clasela
crackerlover

It's not hard, I just have no idea how to. I'm kind of obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, so the blog is about how she as a person, has had influence on my life in all aspects of it. Thank goodness I didn't turn that into a blabber. sweatdrop
Oh, I see. That sounds very interesting. :3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games