Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
fiery red hair and brown and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun sighed as he stepped onto the pitch, seeing how much he had missed. He knew he would be late, but that dang Slytherin kid had called him that disgusting word. The boy's hair was fiery red, much like his temper right now. "Sorry I am late. I had a little issue that Professor Brighton pulled me aside for." he said. In truth the boy now had a weeks worth of detention for fighting the Slytherin. Damn kid. he thought as he looked at Elli.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Eun Han
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 1 (Experience)
+ 6 Sighting
+ 6 Catch

Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll:
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob watched as Tevye attempted to block the ball, only to miss. He winced, then looked for another target. He saw Remy and Xavier and Elli going at it, and winced there too. This was the part he hated, trying to see if there was anyone to hit and realizing he had to hit one of his teammates. He winced a bit, and then took a swing, aiming at Xavier this time.

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7, 16+ to Deflect Bludgers
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

And his luck just had to turn on him. He felt the bludger slam into his thigh, sending pain racing all up and down his leg. Well, if his leg was broken after this, he'll know why. Hissing through the pain, he looked up and down the pitch, looking for another Bludger to send down.

Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7, 16+ to Deflect Bludgers (-1)
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin gonk
Final Roll:

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: I'm probably not going to get an actual spot...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Team Tryouts]

Toby had made the shot, but it hadn't hit Tevye. He wasn't sure if that made him relieved or frustrated. Well, at least the bludger hadn't hit him. The vice captain, Jacob, was not so lucky. The dark haired boy winced in sympathy for the fourth year. His eyes scanned the pitch again, ready to try again.

Younger now than we were before.

TEAM 2
Position: Trying Out for Beater
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Lives: (X)(X)(X)(X)

((This is my first time, ever, rping a character playing Quidditch. The dice system confuses the heck out of me but I'm going to try. Please let me know if I do anything wrong, guys. Thanks!))

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith came onto the pitch, knowing he was late. "Sorry. Damn Luke set off dung bombs in Mine and Sean's Trunks." he said looking at Elli. He looked at Cameron, raising his voice so he could hear "Cameron, be careful if you open your trunk Luke may have set off Dung Bombs in it like mine and Sean's." he said as he looked at the boy. He filled out the form and sighed.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Keith Alvern
House: Gryffindor
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 +
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

AC: 10 + 3 (4 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 17
Modifiers: +5
Aiming at:
Final Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

David smiled over at Romy. He knew that the fifth year wasn't happy about not being the one to catch the snitch. He couldn't blame him he'd be the same. "Thanks Romy. I know she is." he said shaking his hand. "I'm sure you'll get your rematch." David told Romy truthfully. Hopefully he’d get his chance to be on the team.

With: Quidditch Team... Romy

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin turned her attention to Elli when she started separating them into teams. Remy, Leonette, Minn, Ronna and Tevye. She could remember that. She kicked off the ground and into the air. Cait saw Rem miss the catch up, but quickly snatch it back. The brunette flew beneath Remy, in the case she dropped it or needed to pass quickly and Leo wasn't available. Caitlin glanced behind her, trying to figure out who was chasing them.

Team One
                                                                  Position: Chaser
                                                                  Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
                                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.

User Image  
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Trusting
                                                              Thinking : Quaffle! Don't. Get. Stolen.
                                                              Doing : Quidditch Time
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor Quidditch Team

XXXXXXX Xavier was flying off to the opponents goal posts when suddenly Remy appeared out of nowhere and snatched the ball out of his grasp. He spun as he saw he first team already advancing to Crash. He bit his lower lip and zoomed out to Remy, trying to steal the ball.

As soon as he was near the seventh year, he reached out his arm and tried to swipe the ball out her arms.

Position: Team Two Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll = 26 (steal)

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: I woke up[ earlier than expected so Imma post quick.

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Trusting
                                                              Thinking : Quaffle! Don't. Get. Stolen.
                                                              Doing : Quidditch Time
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor Quidditch Team

XXXXXXX Xavier grinned agai nas he stole the quaffle. Then he darted off the opposite direction. This would be a chance, since the opposing team was back. He searched for Remy and Alex, but saw non reacting. He advanced to Minn, determined.

Position: Team Two Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Aaaand off I go. Bye.

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

Hearing David's voice Leonette smiled. She was proud of her cousin that was for sure. She went back to focusing noticing that Xavier had stolen the quaffle from Remy. 'Now's my chance.' she thought flying after Xavier. Flying in close Leonette tried to steal the quaffle back.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (0/3)
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: I'm probably not going to get an actual spot...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Team Tryouts]

Toby grinned. Xavier had the quaffle. Good. Now to make sure no one tried to steal it from him... He took a swing at a bludger, hoping to hit Caitlin, that older chaser who seemed right on everyone's tail. He really hoped he managed to land a hit.

TEAM 2

((This is my first time, ever, rping a character playing Quidditch. The dice system confuses the heck out of me but I'm going to try. Please let me know if I do anything wrong, guys. Thanks!))

But time and time again
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Again and again

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Leonette had stolen the quaffle back for her team. Now came the trouble of keeping it. Truth was she had a better chance having the team keep the ball if she passed it off to someone. "Caitlin catch!" she called out to the older Gryffindor as she gained some distance down the field between her and Xavier. Hopefully that would help them.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Action: passing to Caitlin.
Team 1 (1/3)
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob noticed the way things were going and cocked an eyebrow. He would try and aim at the younger girl, but he was sure he would kill her with a bludger. Great, was he going to be thinking to avoid hitting the younger players because he didn't want them seriously injured? No one did that for him, and he survived. His eyes narrowed and he took aim, going to hit Remy instead. He would give the younger players a bit more before he aimed at them.

Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7, 16+ to Deflect Bludgers (-1)
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin gonk
Final Roll:

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin blinked when Xavier swooped in and stole the Quaffle. Then a bludger zipped passed her leg, causing her to gasp involuntarily. She spun around to go steal the Quaffle back, when the younger girl beat her to it. She laughed a little, even though it sounded like a breath. Leo was really good. "Caitlin catch!" Cait looked at her again and quickly caught the Quaffle before tearing down the pitch. "Leo, quick, overlap me so I can pass it up to you!" She shouted over her shoulder as she sped toward the goals.

Team One
                                                                  Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
                                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.
                                                                  {Life} {Life} {Life}
                                                                  2/3

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:23 pm
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh

Toby swore under his breath at having missed again, but wasn't ready to give up. He took aim at Leonette this time, and narrowed his eyes in concentration. "Come on..." he muttered as he swung.

TEAM 2

But time and time again
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Again and again

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games