Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Try Outs
                                                          With Daniel and the other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling A bit nervous
                                                          Thinking Will I make it this year?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson nodded as his bludger hit Mira. He flew after a different bludger and aimed it at Camila. "Come on." he said as he swung at the bludger.

Position: Silver Team Beater
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +4
                                                          Final Roll: 9
                                                          Aiming at: Camila
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley hissed something in Parseltongue before he shot forward. Apparently the green team had possession of the ball, and the raven-haired Slytherin refused to let it stay there. He shot forward, reaching out to steal from the captain...

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        Modifiers: +4 to stealing, +4 to scoring (-1)
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {-}
                                                        Final Roll: --
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: And I'm one of the only ones on the pitch...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm
((SARFGEAGRTSHTYDHDRTHSAERTGESWRTG FORGOT TO ROLL >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny sped off after the snitch, his eyes glued to it. Thankfully, he didn't have to worry about people trying for it at the same time he was. Otherwise this would have been a short run.

Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    2/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Golden Snitch, here I come!
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:32 am
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny was almost there. He could feel the wind rushing around him as he focused on the golden ball. He could almost reach it.

3/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 am
User Image
                                                        Closer to the edge

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley missed. His face contorted into a mask of determination as he shot forward again, intending to slip under Daniel to get to the quaffle. He reached out again, trying to grab it.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 am
User Image
                                                        Closer to the edge

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley smirked, triumphant. He now had the quaffle, and he intended to keep it. He made a circular approach to get back to midfield before he started again down the pitch.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        Final Roll: 20
                                                        1/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Chasers:
Daniel Kiremono
Claire Alexandrie
Ashley Yaxley

Keeper:
Dmitri Kamenev

Beaters:
Tyson Xanders
Mira Mitchell

Seeker:
Kenneth Lowery

Reserves:
Camila Rojas

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:23 pm
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fifteen Years Old
Quidditch Vice Captain
Fifth Year

User Image

He sighed, the frigid winter winds would keep the players on their toes. His nose twitched against the cold n** as he bent down to drop the quidditch chest down onto the browning grass. He gently lied his broom down on the ground as he straightened the blank scraps of parchment and self inking quill that held the leaflets down as a weight. He never thought this day would come, but here he was, about to open up an emergency try out for their quidditch team. Either members had gotten sick, swamped with studies, or detention (honestly, he wasn't sure which was true or a rumor) but their lack of reserves was unnerving. He hoped for a bigger turn out than at the start of the year.

[b]Username:[/b]
                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                          [b]House:[/b]
                          [b]Year:[/b]
                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

☭☭☭

Keeper
                          AC: 18
                          (+10 to block) (+8 to dodge)
                          Total Roll:

5’6” and 131lbs

//OOC:// EMERGENCY TRY-OUTS! Officially open to anyone in the Slytherin house. Every current team player is required to appear, failure to do so may risk your position on the team. No spot will be guaranteed. If you cannot participate but still wish to keep your position (or at least a reserve position) PLEASE shoot me a PM, or post in the absences thread even if you've done so several weeks ago at the start of the school year, please do so again.

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Sir Spazalots
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 pm
x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__third year__slytherin__

Yvonne wanted to try out something new, and that "something" was quidditch. Sure, it was a dangerous sport, and if her mother found out, she might pass out with worry. But, hey, nobody died in Hogwarts from the sport (yet). From the whispers and gossips thrown around the school, quidditch was fun, enjoyable (if you can overlook the fact that most emerge from a game with multiple broken bones), and would look good on job applications. Besides, it was time for Yvonne to show off her hard work in Advanced Flying courses, which she had taken.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" the Slytherin greeted the captain (at least, she thought he was, being the only experienced-looking student here). She took a form and filled it out.

Username: Utsuha Moon
          Character's Name: Yvonne Moreau
          House: Slytherin
          Year: 3rd
          Advanced Flying I: Yes
          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
          First Choice Position: Beater
          Second Choice Position: n/a

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

that smile is fake

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Try-Outs Emergency)

Mira walked onto the pitch knowing that this was going to happen. Sadly they didn't have a lot of people on the team and the fact that people weren't showing up for the games was frustrating. Today it may have been cold but she wasn't fazed. No matter what Mira wasn't going to miss this for the world. Hopefully she could hold onto her position as Beater. Surprisingly she was one of the first ones on the field. "Hey, here's to hoping we get a full team." she said as she filled out the forum.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Mira Ani Mitchell
Year: First Year
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: one / two games so about half a year.
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Try-Out Clothes and a warm sweater

OOC: 3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Hitting, +2 Shooting, +2 Dodge
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
                                                        Closer to the edge

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley walked onto the pitch, already spying the fact that he could see at least one new player. Sadly, he couldn't see anyone else currently. The fact they needed an emergency tryout was bad, considering that apparently no one else on the team thought to show up for games. A vein ticcing in his jaw was the only sign the parselmouth wasn't happy about the situation. Crossing his arms, he looked around at everyone else that was here and stood next to Yvonne, wondering what position she seemed to be interested in.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                        Character's Name: Ashley Yaxley
                                                        Year: Third
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: I think you need Chasers

-/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Great, emergency try-outs...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny scuffed his shoes as he walked to the pitch, pretty sure he had his spot already, but knowing he needed to try out all the same. He took a form and quickly filled it out before crossing his arms and fiddling with his aunt's necklace under his shirt. He vaguely wondered if he would have to wait long before they were in the air. If they did, then there was a problem. He did have an assignment for Art he had to turn in soon, and he needed to work on it.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Kenneth Lowery
                                                    Year: Third
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Whichever one lets me catch the snitch.

-/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

She hurried on to the field with her broom in tow. She was nearly out of breath by the time she reached the rest of the players on the field. Her essay for Transfigurations had been difficult and tedious, and she was nearly done with it once she noticed the time. Camila breathed a sigh of relief before she caught her breath and began to fill out her own scrap of parchment.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                              Character's Name: Camila Rojas
                              Year: Second
                              Advanced Flying I: no
                              Advanced Flying II: no
                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                              Any Special Skill: swift swipe, good arm, deft dodger
                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                              Second Choice Position: Keeper

[OOC://]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Second Year Slytherin┈━═

AC: 13
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+3 steal/shoot) (+3 flying)
Total Roll:

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 pm
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fifteen Years Old
Quidditch Vice Captain
Fifth Year

User Image

He sized up the meager looking team, noted an unfamiliar face in the crowd and was thankful, but there was one particular head of blonde curls he had hoped would show up. She didn't. He cleared his throat and shook his head; now wasn't the time to be dwelling on Romellier, anyway. "Glad to see you all here... As I'm sure many of you have noticed, a few of our players have... personal matters to tend to." He chose his words carefully, after all, it wasn't like it was any of his business to be talking about other student's problems. "Our captain being included. So, we have a few open positions on the team, and until Daniel can fully play, I'll need a reserve chaser to step in for him.

"Well... while we wait to see if anyone else shows up, we'll go ahead and begin."
                          He nodded his head affirmatively and shuffled through the leaflets of information to divide the team. "Alright, Kenny, looks like you're the only aspiring seeker. You already know what to do.

"Green team will be Ashley as chaser and Yvonne as beater, the silver team will have Camila for chaser and Mira for beater. And I'll play as keeper against both teams. Chasers, remember to fly back to midfield after every score attempt to keep it fair."
                          He nodded. "Alright, into positions," he gestured and waited. First, he unleashed the snitch only to have it disappear from view. Then he unlatched the bludgers from their chains, ducked to avoid a sucker punch as they bounced into play. Last, but not least, he kicked the quaffle upwards into the air with the tip of his foot for the chasers.

☭☭☭

Keeper
                          AC: 18
                          (+10 to block) (+8 to dodge)
                          Total Roll:
                          00 - 00

5’6” and 131lbs

//OOC:// EMERGENCY TRY-OUTS! Officially open to anyone in the Slytherin house. Late students are encouraged to still come and try out!

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games