Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

Hanzo came in almost a second after the Kage and quickly took place to the side of the door. Hands folded behind his back, calmly standing there while the foreign guest was being addressed. From Konoha?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu looked him over before he spoke. "I am here on a mission. Lord Hokage sent me here to meet with the Yukikage to get a progress report." He said, He assumed this was the Yukikage but wasn't sure.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 (Less Now) ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

It seemed the Hokage had impeccable timing as to inquire about the state of the village. Sighing softly, Keiji walked over to his desk and took a seat behind it. "Tell him that Yuki is not in the best of shape. We seem to only have a very few active shinobi left, the economy has taken a turn for the worst. So all in all things are not looking good." Succinct and to the point, the male leaned back in his seat and continued "If that is all, then tell the Hokage I send my best regards and I hope that he is well when he receives this report."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

" I am sorry to here that sir. Is there anything I can do to help while i'm here?" HE asked hoping he wasn't crossing any boundaries. "Oh, Lord Hokage also wanted to know how you were doing. He had heard that you life was threatened and was concerned." He added.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Honestly, this did irritate him slightly. Now the Hokage was concerned? After taking so long? Keiji had not heard much about activity from Konoha. "And what would you do?" asked Keiji, his voice cool but with a slight edge of annoyance. "Would you be able to solve Yukigakure's economic problems? Track down where each and every shinobi is and make them report in? Go out and hunt the hundreds of bandits roaming the icy countryside? Konoha's concern is too little, too late I'm afraid."

Yukigakure was in a hole, even Keiji would not be able to deny that, and he doubted help from outside forces would do much good. "You may tell the Hokage that I have recovered from the assassination attempt on my life. You may also tell him that considering the state Yukigakure is in, the way he can help is to take in any misplaced shinobi from this village that come to him. Good day."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:12 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Standing off to the side of the office door, Jae listened in to the conversation with a mild interest. The Nara was not handling this well at all. Maybe she should not have dragged her feet so much. It would have been more prudent to arrive with Shikatsu. "You can't really hold that against us. Konoha is in just as much as the s**t hole as Yuki is." Her crude language was greatly misplaced in this setting but Jae was not one for beating around the bush. She didn't have the patience for it. "You can't exctly call that fair but if you really want to snap us out of your office we would be more than happy to oblige. I mean seriously. It's freezing out there. I think a storm is on it's way." Jae said, her expression bright dispite her rudeness. She snuggled into the coat that the Nara had lent her and cast a sideways glance at the stranger standing in the office with them. She measured him briefly, sizing him up before letting her gaze flit from corner to corner, studying things. It was a percautious habit of hers. Finaly finished she looked to the Yukikage and smiled briefly. "I'm glad you are feeling better, by the way. Bed head doesn't really suit you." Jae reached over toward Shikatsu and lightly gripped him by the arm with both of her hands. She tugged, as if making it a playful gesture. "Weeeeellll we will get outta your hair then, right Shikatsu?" Her eyes were hard despite her buoyant gestures and expressions. Jae was furious. Konoha was not some stupid juvinile village coming to pester. They had been sent here in Yuki's best interests and instead of removing the stick from up his a** Keiji had batted their help aside. Yuki would only suffer because of his stupid pride. It was no wonder someone had tried to kill him. They probaby spotted weakness and opportunity and pounced. Tugging Shikatsu a little bit more she tired to get her companion to move.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu new he had messed up on this but he didn't think it called for such rudeness. He wanted to say something back but decided not to. After all, this was the Yukikage and he had no right to argue. He looked over at Jae as she arrived and wondered what he should do. He listened to all of what Jae said and agreed with her. He hoped that this would clear up but he doubted it. He smiled at Jae and understood she wanted to leave. "Well, I will tell the Hokage this. I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you. We will be leaving now." He said with a small bow, trying to be nice. He turned around, Jae still on his arm, and started to walk out of the office.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

Hanzo held back a sigh. At the moment they were in no position to take on a possible diplomatic assault. With their reports concluded and the edginess toward each party done, he stepped aside for them to leave. His eyes merely glancing at the pink haired girl but said nothing more except for some words of consideration. "Do bundle up then. It gets worse in the evening." With that, he closed the door. The remaining anbu stationed could see to their leave.

Combing back the tuft of his bangs, he suddenly broke off into laughter. "Well that wasn't very pleasant." He looked around. Though his expression made a shift to his mood. Keiji's words stuck to him like dry ice. Coping with the very reality of their crumbling village, and more potential risks to his leader... Hanzo tried his best to ebb the idea at the very back of his head. Where one door closed, another would open. Even if he had to force it to, he would. Though unlike his whimsical nature, he realized that he should just speed up his training after all. "Sorry, Keiji-san. I'll have that clone come back as I've promised." He waited, if there was anything more dire to be said. Though his body had already assumed toward opening the door.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 am
User Image

Ah yes, he was fairly certain he remembered Jae from the last time she was here. If he remembered right, she used to be apart of Yukigakure before transferring to Konoha. Keiji was silent as she spoke to him, not taking offense at her words at all. It really was amazing though, how she could sound so rude but look so cheery. He was still silent, even after the two Konoha shinobi exited his office and then Hanzo spoke up. He honestly hated this. More accurately, he hated himself. He couldn't save the village he had grown up in and proudly served. Keiji wanted to raise the village up from the ashes but at this point, it was probably impossible. The best he could do now was to continue serving and protect the villagers until the death blow finally came.

"Hanzo." said the Yukikage, obviously wanting the male to stop and listen. "Catch up to them and send them back, do whatever you have to. And you come with as well. Everyone should know what is really going on."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

And stop he did. Listening attentively and quickly nodded in. "Understood." In a way, he had a pit feeling that this wasn't over. Yet at the same time, he wasn't entirely sure what Keiji had in mind. The door clicked after him. Already he was pacing after them down the hallways. Luckily the couple did not exit the building just yet.

"Wait!" He called after them, stopping as he began to look almost willing. His eyes looked sad but determined. "Pardon me. Our kage hasn't been taking it all too well with our village the way it is. You both would understand, as I've overheard of your country's status as well." He went on, minding his manners and choice of words. His gaze was serious. "Truthfully, we're quite thankful of Konoha's willingness to help especially knowing now you face trouble yourselves. Won't you please return and listen to what our leader fully has to say?" He asked. He was already aware of what the Kage meant by doing whatever he had to. Though he was being sincere. There was really no point in hiding it anymore. Asking others for help didn't mean the village itself was weak.

kiropterrain1

digital m u f f i n s

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Shikatsu was in accordance with being excused and Jae curtsied rather clumsily before following him out. The stranger in the room with them tossed her a tid bit about bundling up, Jae knowing full well that the only way only stayed warm before and during storm here was to stay inside. Gracing him with partial smile she continued on her way. Once outside the door the kunoichi released her hold on the Nara, crossing her arms across her chest. "If Noctis gets upset i'll take the wrap for this. It is my fault after all." She advised Shikatsu. Frankly she didn't really care what Noctis would say to her nor the type of punishment she might receive. In those respects she had remained 'icy'. A patter of footsteps behind them caused Jae to stop and turn her body slightly. Her crisp blue eyes lit upon the stranger from before. Hearing him immediately dive into an explanation and then a suggestion to come back to the room the woman looked to Shikatsu for instruction. This was still his mission. She was only back up at the moment. If he didn't go back she wouldn't push him to. "Ah. Well if you insist like that one cannot really say no can they. We are here to answer to Yukigakure's whims after all." Again her expressions were whimsical despite her hardened gaze. Clasping her hands behind her back she waited to be led or to be told to forget it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and looked at him. "Very well then. Jae, I know your cold and want to leave, so if you want to go now I understand." He said trying to be nice. He didn't want her to get colder..

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

He smiled. Surprised that it didn't take much to convince them. "Thank you. This way." And quickly he returned back to the room, the door open for them to enter. By then, Keiji would probably deal with the rest.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked in after him. He was curious as to what he was going to say..

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games