Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm
Chione only wandered a little further, a bit more comfortable. But then, she couldn't hold on to the kiss any longer and retreated, parting from the kiss for a breath. "I'm sorry..." She apologized, visibly flustered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 am
[Sorry for disappearing...guess my Dad was NOT joking after all.]
-----
"For what?" Bomani whispered, smiling softly at her. Why was she flustered?  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:48 pm
((It's fine. I might have to log off early since I have to finish my research paper. Also, about the proposal, it could be sooner if you want.))

"N-nothing." Chione stuttered, looking forward to avoid eye contact. Taking his hands in her own she sighed, looking up to the sky. She pretended to be searching for constellations, of course having no success in doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm
"You can tell me, Chione." Bomani whispered, still with a soft smile. He looked up at the sky as well, able to name some constellations he saw, but he wanted to hear what she said first.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm
Chione's eyes glanced to him for a moment, but then looked down to the ground. "It's just that...despite having known you for so long, and after what I've been through with you. Sometimes...I don't know what you're thinking. And..." She stopped there, not mentioning her shyness. Her hands then began to play with the sand, the grains sifting through her fingers in threads back to the ground.

[[Editted]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm
"I don't always know what you're thinking, either." Bomani said, putting his hand on her cheek. "Is there something I can do to help you know?" he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 pm
Feeling his hand Chione leaned into it a little, enjoying his touch. "Well..." She sat there for a moment, trying to think of an answer. "Tell me if there's something wrong, complain if you want to." She began. "Don't be afraid to share your thoughts with me, even if you think I won't like it. Because it only worries me more when I don't know than wondering."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm
"Alright. I'll do my best." Bomani promised, giving her a kiss on the lips. "For example...one thought of mine is that your lips taste sweet, and you are an amazing kisser." he said softly, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm
Chione's cheeks flared at his comment, and realization of this only made it worse due to her embarrassment. "Um..." Knowing she couldn't hide it, the princess didn't attempt to do so. "Thanks..." She murmured. "And, I will do my best in return." Tapping his nose she tried to think of something. "I can't help but feel happy whenever I'm around you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm
Bomani smiled. "You're welcome. I feel the same way." he said sincerely, thinking of one himself.
"I always loved the way you tapped me on the nose...I always found it so endearing." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm
"And I think you're are the only person who finds it so." Chione chuckled, then tried to think of another thing to say. "I always feel so safe in your arms, and they're comfortable to sleep in." She said, wondering how long they could go on like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:05 am
Bomani could think of one more thing to say. "Your laugh, and your smile, always make my heart flutter, because they are very beautiful." he told her, leaning his face a little closer to hers.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm
Chione couldn't help but smile a little, blushing slightly. "Thank you." She said softly. "You also make my heart race without fail, whether it is by your words or actions, because I can't help but love you." She whispered, leaning in only a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 am
"I can't help but love you either...perfect in every way for me." Bomani whispered, closing the distance between them slowly, closing his eyes as he did. Their lips touched, and he kissed her, putting all his feelings of love for her into it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Chione moaned a little, closing her eyes as well. As she kissed him back she felt as if her heart could burst. Her hand searched for his, and held it when she found it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games