Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm
"We can buy some supplies in town." Iago said, taking the plate with a smile and a kiss on her lips. He walked over to the table and waited for her to join him, letting her sit wherever she wanted: in his lap like the last time she had cooked him breakfast, or in another chair. "Not hungry?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie walked over to the table with Iago and took the seat beside him so that he could easily access his meal. It was a bit harder if she was sitting on his lap as she had before. At his question, Evie shook her head negatively.

"It's really not that much to begin with so you can just enjoy that bit until later." Evie smiled widely.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm
Iago took a bite while she spoke, looking up at her. When he swallowed he spoke again. "Come on, you need to eat a little." he said, putting a piece on his fork and holding the fork out to her so she could eat off it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie took Iago's hand and turned it back to him with a smile and another shake of her head.

"I'm okay. You should eat it." Evie stood, leaning forward and kissed him gently on the forehead before walking away to the sink area where she started to wash off the dishes she used to cook with.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 pm
Iago smiled, nodding. "Alright." he said, putting the bit of egg in his mouth. As he ate, he turned in his chair to watch her again, enjoying watching her perfect body move about the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie finished with the dishes and dried them off with a piece of cloth. She set put them away and dried off her hands with the cloth and hung it up. Evie turned and saw that Iago was looking at her again. She couldn't help but smile in return.

"You keep staring at me..." Evie pointed out with a tilt of her head.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 pm
"Because you look amazing." Iago said with a smile. He turned back to his plate to finish off his egg before turning back to her again.
"With what you're wearing, I can see quite a lot of that perfect body of yours." he added, smiling still. "It's...nice, to watch your body move around." he admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed at his comment of her and started to feel a little insecure with her lack of clothing. She wished she would have chosen something more....concealing but that was already done with. When she noticed Iago had finished off his plate, Evie went over and took it back to the sink to wash up as well. With everything done...well, morning wise, she didn't know what else to do to keep herself busy. She could always clean?

"That's always good to know." Evie smiled despite herself and rummaged around for something to clean with.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 pm
"That doesn't mean you have to always work though." Iago said, laughing softly. He walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder, and his hands on her stomach.
After a long moment of just holding his beloved, he spoke. "Should we get dressed and head out?" he asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily when she felt Iago's arms surround her. The hugged her tightly and his face was near hers. She turned her head to the side and kissed him on the cheek, putting her own hands over his. They stood there together, Evie in her lover's arms when he finally broke the silence. Evie nodded, her hand now on his cheek.

"Sure....let's go." Evie smiled, turning in his arms so that she could see his face.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm
"But first, I believe you owed me a kiss for helping you light the stove." Iago said, grinning a little mischievously as he looked into her eyes. "How about that kiss now, before we go?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at her Iago mischievously as he did. With one hand on his cheek, she slipped it around to the back of his head where her fingers became intertwined with his still somewhat messy hair. She stood up tall on the tips of her toes to kiss him on the lips, more passionately than she had earlier.

"Was that okay?"

.:1001 posts biggrin :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:37 pm
[Wooot]

Iago smiled when she pulled away from the kiss, the sweet taste of her lips remaining, as it always did, on his. "Yes, it was." he said softly, holding her close for a moment longer.
"Now, let's get going before we waste any more daylight." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie bit her lip in response to their kiss and blushed slightly...he seemed to have that effect on her more often now. She took him by the hand and led him back to their room where they could change into more fitting clothes and then leave.

"I cannot WAIT for you to meet my family." Evie gushed, her eyes bright and glittering, unable to keep still.

.: HOORAY! xD :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm
"Neither can I. Do you think they'll accept me?" Iago asked quietly as he dressed, wearing a white long-sleeved shirt and a brown leather vest over it. He actually had a bigger concern but didn't voice it...the concern that her family would rat him out. But he knew they wouldn't. He was safe.
"We will tell them the whole story, right?" he asked.

[Heading out for a little while, about an hour.]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games