Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Erika looked at the boy, then at Scarlet. "why are the young the hardest to understand?" She looked out the window. "just tell him how you feel cousin. That won't hurt anyone, infact, keeping it from him will hurt him more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm
Ventura started to feel dizzy. He fell back from the chair he was on and onto the floor. he felt a sharp pain but ignored it. He started to feel like he was going crazy. ' She hates me, she hates me.....'. Ventura thought to himself repeatedly. If no one stopped him he was going to go crazy. He didn't know what was wrong with him.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm
Rui sat up and looked over the bed, "Hm maybe he can't handle being here anymore."

Scarlet was suprised to see Ventura fall over and tried to go check on him but fell weak again. 'Damnit....' she sighed and clenched her fist. She looked over at Rui to see a grin on his face, "Rui i suggest you wipe that grin off your face before i do." Her voice was hard and cold.
Rui looked at her a confused look on his face. It was odd to ever hear her talk like that. He felt an eary aura around her...it was a more darker sense then she usually had. "Are you ok?" He couldn't help but ask her when she spoke to him that way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Ventura suddenly got worse his tempature dropped below the normal level causing him to shiver. He rolled over only to see Scarlet lying on the floor as well.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Erika bounded from her place on the window sill. "you are as bad as your father." She picked up Ventura with ease, and placed him on the bed, then went to Scarlet and picked her up, only with a little more care, and placed her on the bed as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Rui still looked at Scarlet a bit more worried this time. He never seen her look so angry or speak like that to anyone. Then he was thinking if Erika could also sense the change in Scarlets aura. He was beginning to get a bad feeling about this. 'Maybe this bad thing she invisioned had to do with her...' he thought to himself.

Some medical staff came in and began to check on Ventura and tried to do the same with Scarlet but she brushed them off. She had managed to calm down but her aura didn't change back to it's normal light blue...it was a bit darker.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm
After a few minutes of treating him Ventura's health didn't change at all. There was nothing wrong with him physically but there was something wrong with him mentally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 pm
Erika was annoyed with all the people now in the room. She shooed them out the went to stand next to Ventura. "you need to have a dreamless sleep... easiest way is to be knocked out... do you mind if I do that?" she said looking down at him. Her face showed that she had his best interests in mind.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Ventura didn't hear her at all. He was in his own little world now. In his mind all he could hear was a sweet voice calling out to him. The voice was soothing and sweet but also bitter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Erika sighed. She brought back her elbow, then slammed it hard into the side of his head. "well that should do it." she said wipping a small amount of blood away, she'd accidently broken the skin.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm
"Erika what the hell!" Scarlet crawled over to him and sighed. "I'll just take him back home...." She put her hand on his cheek and was ready to teleport back to the human world.

Rui got up, "You don't have the energy to take him back, all you'll wind up doing is getting your self more sick.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm
the voice rung throughout Ventura's head it was music to his ears. Ventura himself did not feel the elbow being slamed into his head but his brain still reacted. Ventura hands flew up into the air landing on top of Scarlet as if he was giving her a hug.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm
Erika couldn't help but laugh. "well it didn't do what I expected it to... but it worked for one thing." She retreated to the window sill, and sat once again looking at the other inhabitants of the large room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm
Scarlet sighed sighed and still intened to take him back. She closed her eyes and focused her energy.

Rui knelt on the bed and looked at Scarlet, "I suggest you give up your to weak at the moment. Just let him go crazy for a bit." Rui grined hoping she would give up.

Scarlet opened her eyes and looked at Rui and gave him a smile, "Rui how about you ******** off." Again she had said it in a cold harsh tone. Then she disappeared along with Ventura.

Rui sat up and was shocked to have seen what he saw. Before Scarlet had left her eye color changed completely black.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm
Erika cursed. She jumped off the window sill and grabbed Rui's hand. "this may be harder than usual, I'm following the energy left from that." She closed her eyes and opened them again. She could see the energy floating around, like a garden path in mid-air. She closed her eyes again and both her and Rui were off, on the same path that Scarlet had taken.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games