Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:48 am

Alex, coming from near the Great hall looked back watching Invictus and Angil go by. She went to follow one but then looked back at Eve who had entered the library. "What the heck has happened with those two...and the library!" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:56 am

Christen Wilson
Alex, coming from near the Great hall looked back watching Invictus and Angil go by. She went to follow one but then looked back at Eve who had entered the library. "What the heck has happened with those two...and the library!" She asked.
"It seems like Invictus is quite angry at Angil for double-crossing him, so he hexed her to to the wall. It's all over a book, and that's all I know."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:43 am

Virgo Odyssey
Christen Wilson
"It seems like Invictus is quite angry at Angil for double-crossing him, so he hexed her to to the wall. It's all over a book, and that's all I know."

"Those two scare me I swear" Alex said walking in then started over to one corner of the library to sit down.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:18 pm

*Thunderous noises can be heard as Angil stomps back into the library. She flicks her wand and silently puts the library back in order. She turns to Rea who had been pinned under the bookshelf and seen the whole fiasco.*

"Oblivio." She shouts angrilly.

*She places her wand in her bag and calmly goes and sits down at the nearest table.

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:52 pm

Angilwingz
Even Angels Cry.....
Angilwingz
*Looks up.* eek
.....well, they changed the ceiling quick....
*Watches as the ceiling turns yellow.*
*stares at ceiling* eek someone must've put a spell on it....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:26 am

*Looks up.* That is a lovely shade of green though.

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:46 pm

Injured by bookcases, perhaps?

rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:56 pm

Invictus_88

rolleyes
Evee coughs. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who toppled it onto her."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:09 pm

Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

rolleyes
Evee coughs. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who toppled it onto her."

Well, I don't remember, nor does she.

And nor do you.

*his fingers close around his wand*

You don't, do you?

stare
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:15 pm

Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

rolleyes

Well, I don't remember, nor does she.

And nor do you.

*his fingers close around his wand*

You don't, do you?

stare

((Eh? Sorry I had to read back x_- And I deleted those few post.))

RubyRays

Seeker

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:20 pm

"Wha..What happened...?" Rea said looking utterly dumbfounded, "Where am I?" she added looking at her surroundings.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:27 pm

Owh, you poor thing. You fainted onto a book-case and bruised yourself on the way down.

You must be overworked, maybe you should take a few days off duty and go to the hospital wing..

Invictus_88

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:36 pm

"Huh? Err, no that''s okay! I can function perfectly fine without going to the hospital wing..." her voice trailed off as she though about one of the horrid nurses in there. "Anyways can cannot let an injury get in the way of my duities." She said patting down her fair strawberry-blond hair and smoothed her clothes and turned her attention to the fallen bookcase. "Uggh..I''m going to have to reorganize this self, and repair any books that got damaged...WHOSE FAULT IS THIS!" said as her temper finally registed the state of the lilbrary.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:47 pm

*an idea sparks into his mind*

It is indeed a shame, so many damaged books. I've always liked books myself, do you? All the best people do.

Anyway, you seem like a nice girl. I'm sure that together, we can find the person responsible for this awful deed.

*begins levitating a few of the books into a wonky pile*

Invictus_88

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:55 pm

Rea''s pale ice blue eyes grow cold as she thinks further about all the poor books and the damage that has fallen upon them, "Yes we''ll find that person and they will be punished greatly. I''ll see to it the headmaster has word of what happened here." she replies as her wand moved a few books to a small pile. "And thank you for helping." she adds bitterly as her thoughs are still focused on the book.

((Now who doesn't love teh books? domokun heart ))
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games