Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Anytime..." Ryu smiled as Naoko closed the door.
Sighing, he turned his back and walked into the middle of the bedroom, just standing there, head leaned back, looking at the chandelier hanging from the high ceiling.
For a moment, he wondered if he had actually made the right decision, forcing Naoko to come here.
He could have asked...but he knew Naoko wouldn't have gone with him willingly. He knew that Naoko wouldn't have listened to his pleas. Ryu wished that there had been another way, but, frankly, he couldn't think of anything he could have done differently to get the pianist away from that psychopath.
Walking over to the wall beside the bed, Ryu pushed one of the buttons on a small speaker. Each button summoned a different room of the house.
"Tsu...would you bring me my phone, please?" he asked politely.
Tsubaki was there in a few moments, handing Ryu his phone and making sure everything was going well before she left again with Ryu's reassurance that all was well.

Flipping the phone open, he dialed Sai's number, waiting for an answer. Unfortunately for Ryu, there wasn't one. Well, leaving a message would be suitable.
"Sai-san, it's Ryuukaze. I just wanted to let you know....Naoko is with me. Everything is, well....it's going to be ok. You can kill me later if you like, and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you...but I promise, Naoko is ok, and I'm making sure he is very well taken care of. Just thought you should know."
Ryu closed the phone, deciding that was well enough.

Ryu dressed himself quickly, choosing a black lace and mesh shirt with matching gloves and his tight black dress pants with a knee-high pair of very elaborate boots.
It wasn't anything too stunning, but it was certainly not something one would normally see on the street.
Sliding his phone in his pocket, Ryu's hand settled on a small cube shaped item. He pondered for a moment if it would be wise to use it, or if it would be a terrible idea. Perhaps it would be good. Yes, it would be. He would. Soon enough...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thirty minutes passed, and by then, Naoko had stepped from the bathroom, clad in the new reproduction costume which Ryu had purchased.

Turning slightly in the mirror, the blond looked like the epitome of a visual kei star... every inch of him gorgeous and remarkably clad.

He knew Shou would absolutely love it.

With a smile, and with absolutely no signs of his earlier emotional breakdown present, Naoko picked up the notebook and wrote in it quickly for his red-eyed akuma.

So? How - Does - It - Look? I - Can't - Believe - You - Had - This - Made, - Ryu-kun. It - Feels - Just - Like - The - Original!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"You look amazing, Naoko!" Ryu answered happily, his hands in his pockets.
It was true, Naoko looked so very stunning, the purple color accenting his golden hair and amber eyes in such a remarkable way. Ryu would even venture to say that Naoko would outshine the top names in Visual Kei. To Ryu, Naoko always outshone everyone else, though. He always would in the violinist's eyes.
For a moment, Ryu just stood there, staring at Naoko, fumbling with the small cube in his pocket.
He was obviously apprehensive about something...
Clearing his throat, he took a step toward Naoko.

"Na-kun...I can't imagine my life without you, ya know. I love you, more than anything. I need you, I need to make you happy, to help you, to take care of you. I guess...what I'm saying is..."
Ryu dropped down to one knee, pulling the cube shaped box out of his pocket, opening it up to reveal a gorgeous ring.

User Image

"I love you, Oumori Naoko. I'm not asking you for any commitments or snap decisions. I'm not asking you to do anything but be you. I just want you to have this ring...wear it for me, be happy for me, and, one day, maybe...if I'm good enough for you, if I can prove myself worthy to be with you, if we can just make it through all the hard times together...then maybe one day we can...we can, maybe, be together forever?"
Ryu sputtered and tripped over his words, holding the ring out to Naoko as he looked up at the pianist. He hoped and prayed that the blond would accept this token of his affections. He wasn't asking Naoko to marry him or anything...not really, not now.
He just had to let Naoko know just how much he meant to him, and just how far he would go for the man.
Kneeling, Ryu waited patiently for Naoko's reaction.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

At the Ohayou Estate Manor House

Hiroki finally sat down in a comfortable chair within Chairman Koyasu-sama's home. The estate was large compared to most Japanese homes. Only the extravagantly wealthy like Koyasu-sama could afford such luxury. But...now, it had become a part of Hiroki's world because living at his own modest home took valuable time away from his instruction. Koyasu-sama insisted but the room that the man chose for him gave Hiroki a slightly uncomfortable feeling.

This...This used to be Koyasu-kun's suite. Somehow, being in Koyasu-kun's private space still untouched from when the man would have stayed as a child and in his adulthood as points left Hiroki just a bit at odds with his situation. While he loved the company, he knew it was hard on Koyasu-sama having to do this to his only blood.

But...then again...even when Hiroki insisted on a guest room, Koyasu-sama would not have it. Thus, Hiroki accepted his fate and every day would know where he stood in this world. As Koyasu-kun's replacement. This shouldn't have had to happen! But Hiroki also accepted the challenge and would lead this corporation in to a bright future. Legacy planted on a firm foundation.

He wasn't like Koyasu-sama....or Koyasu-kun. No he wasn't the savvy tiger, but the steadfast dog. Not as charismatic, but he knew how to fight. He had teeth to bare and he wouldn't run from the battle before him. He'd loyally follow Koyasu-sama's footsteps until they faded in the sands.

But now, even the simple gift of relaxation in the morning had been interrupted by breakfast, strategic meetings, intelligence reports, and entertainment news. Not that he wasn't used to being involved in this to some degree, but now he was in the middle of it.

"So, we finally got a list of the Charity event artists before the major announcement at the press." said a young assistant as he briefed Hiroki and Koyasu-sama. "The event was really struggling to find good acts until the artist, Shou signed on board then blogged to his fan base. Ohayou actually got a couple artists into the event. Nakai and...mmm.....ah...Narcissus." The man cringed just a little when he said the name but Koyasu-sama wasn't phased.

"I see. Well, send a note to the head of the promotions department and make sure that Nakai is well publicized for this event." answered Hiroki seeing the slow nod from Koyasu-sama. "Also, make sure the proper sponsors are sought out as well, since this event is going to be publicized over national cable. I want Nakai to shine on the stage. Please inform manager, Izzy Lucky that Ohayou is pleased with him and has put forth an effort to ease his burden knowing he is also preparing Nakai's national tour."

The assistant nodded with all his notes in hand then left Hiroki and Koyasu-sama along for a short time. "So, it seems that Izzy Lucky is going to attempt to bring my grandson to the stage after all." The old man smiled just a hair even as Hiroki brow furrowed.

"I'm not sure how he's going to manage it without Ohayou to back Narcissus financially." said Hiroki after a pause of consideration. "Koyasu-kun isn't known for being cautious about his budget."

"I'll be curious to see what happens. A most interesting development don't you agree?" chuckled Koyasu-sama as he watched Hiroki become just a little frustrated.

"How is he going to learn anything if he does make it back on stage? Koyasu-kun is just like his name. I don't think he could appreciate his manager's sacrifices. And a part of me feels bad for putting this burden on Ishi-kun's head." admitted Hiroki. He had only fully realized after the actions had been taken who else would suffer from Koyasu-kun's fall. He had helped put a lot of pressure on Ishi-kun...Izzy Lucky.

"Mmm...but as I said, I wanted to watch and see how Izzy Lucky would perform. And you've already opened a small relief value for him with what you've done today. It's all I will allow you to give though. The Charity event might prove to be useful so I will go...in person. Which brings me to our other conversation...." said the older man as he leaned forward with a hint of a tiger in his eyes. "I've been thinking about your ideas...regarding SMASH. Why don't you walk through them with me?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was about to reply to Narcissus's smooth words when Izzy's outburst came. Honestly, Izzy thought that Narcissus was marking territory? Sure, they were both throwing words around, but it was in both of their playboy personalities to do this. And in the end, Kai was only humouring Narcissus, since he wasn't quite sure who that "one" was anyways. Though that just reminded Kai of that disturbing thought that he had just had moments ago. Kai knew that it was probably best to not fall for his manager, if only because it was obvious Narcissus and Izzy had something. Though Kai might want to rival Akihiko on the stage, there was no wish to rival Akihiko over a lover. That would honestly be a battle that Kai would like to leave off to the side, since it could get really ugly if they both were serious. Kai knew that for a fact.

The singer's gaze landed on his tour partner as the laughter started. Kai wasn't quite sure what was so amusing. Sure, Izzy was under a slight misconception due to his... non-player persona, but it surely couldn't have been that hilarious, could it?
Then Akihiko spoke and cleared the air.

Knowledge and wisdom to pass down to me? As if. Kai could care less, frankly, for wisdom that Akihiko needed to pass down. He felt that he was an independent person and wanted to make his mark in the world through his own work. Kai didn't need Akihiko for anything. Kai would give Akihiko hell on the stage and extreme competition all through his own work.

"... At least... not yet... I plan to change that."

Kai glanced up at Izzy before looking back at Narcissus with a smirk. He gave his fellow singer a nod and a chuckle, stuffing his hands in his pocket.
"Thanks for the thought, but I'll succeed by my own hand. Maybe I'll have some wisdom to pass to you one day," Kai murmured, chuckling at the end. However, the gleam in his eyes showed taht he was completely serious about that statement too.
"Oh, and if you asked, you're right, I wouldn't say."
Kai's eyes locked with the other singer's for a moment, smirking even wider. "Though perhaps I'll just show you one day..." he added.

((Ugh. Sorry for the quality of this post, but... drama's been happening around me. It's sort of hard to concentrate at the moment. >_< ))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

So he had misread everything and that thought it didn't sit well. Koyasu-san's laughter didn't really help either. "I suppose you are right, Narcissus." He finally answered and then slipped back over to his laptop to glance down at his email. Of course, within he was slightly embarrassed with himself for admitting foolish things and wasting his stars' valuable time.

"Alright I suppose that we should get going, Nakai, and get started with our busy day. I don't wish to be late to our first appointment with the tailor. Narcissus, please call me at...mmm" he picked up the new Iphone that he pulled out of a box and slipped it into his pocket, then wrote the number down and handed it to Naricissus. "..this number when you're done with your physical therapy. I will be meeting with the Charity Coordinator later and will have your spots confirmed. I think Shou is the last act to perform at the event. So I am hoping to get you're slots right before him. Although...that might be tough so I might need you to talk to the Charity Coordinator via phone if that is the slot you'd like to perform in."

Izzy had returned to the safety of his business like world. It was far easier than trying to figure out his two Stars right now. They were complex creatures...but ones he'd have an easier time promoting to fame and fortune than understanding what went on in their heads. He walked over to the door and waited on Nakai before heading towards the elevator that would take them down to his car below.

"I'll drive that way we can go to the tailor's studio discreetly." he said as he unlocked the older Corvette. Ok...so the car itself wasn't that discreet but he had a passion for fast cars. Either way, it was a different experience from a limo. Funny to think, he could see either of his stars driving this but he doubted they ever did. He on the other hand drove on some of America's lonely roads where one could find the floor with the pedal. That rebellious nature never truly died within, it just remained hidden behind a wall of work and business decorum.

He slipped on his leather gloves and started the car then smiled at Kai, "Buckle up, Kai!" Poking his finger at the dashboard, he clicked the CD button and Chiyou's voice came to life through it. How he loved that boy's voice when he wanted to be fast. Even though the consequences of that joy could be expressed in the difficulties Chiyou had in real life "I hope you don't get car sick." Izzy smirked as he pulled out of the garage. The old Corvette's engine roared echoing on the sturdy cement columns.

And soon they were off...driving down Tokyo's streets headed toward the first stop - the tailor. Izzy was a strategic driver but he wasn't afraid of the gas. Leaving other more economical cars in the dust as he took to the highway. "So, what do you think? You going to be able to handle working together with Narcissus, Kai?" And yes, he had used the more intimate name as they weren't in public anymore...at least Izzy's idea of public. He was actually happy to be alone with Kai and the smile on his face proved that thought. Hopefully, the rest of the day would prove to be very...productive!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Naoko froze.
Flat out didn't move a finger, a single muscle, didn't even breathe.
Ryu was on one knee, telling him he didn't need to decide, but nevertheless, trying to give him a ring!
Decisions... choices... fates...
Shaking his head, the pianist took a couple steps back. His amber eyes never left the red gaze of Ryuukaze, but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to see the fear in his stare. The blond's backward steps caused him to bump into the wall. Lithe fingers scrambled for the notebook and shakily wrote in scrawling kana across the entire page.

No... I... Decisions, - Ryu! You - Don't - Want - Me - To - Make - A - Decision - And - Yet - You're - Doing - This?! NO! I - Love - You... NO! I... I....

Shaking his head, unable to even finish a coherent thought, the young man tossed the notebook to the floor in front of his akuma and then turned, grabbing the bathroom door handle.
He didn't hesitate to lock himself in the bathroom not two seconds later.
Naoko gripped the sides of the sink in his hands painfully... seeing his reflection in the mirror... seeing that suit... how it matched the purple in the ring...
It took everything the blond had NOT to tear the suit from his body. But Ryu had bought it... had spent a lot on it and... and... then this?!

NAKO wanted to scream. To literally scream as loud as he could and just let all the fear and trepidation out. But no sound came... nothing came...
Only silence...
He loved Ryu... but he couldn't make a choice. Not right now. Maybe not ever if things kept progressing this way... but not now. Not after the last few days. And he wasn't going to say 'Yes' to spending forever with a man he didn't even know THAT well.

Not after last time...
Hayato had wanted Naoko to stay with him forever... he had asked Naoko to choose between himself and Sai... and the blond had paid so dearly for choosing.
He just couldn't do that again!
One-night flings had worked for the last two years! They hadn't bothered NAKO or broken him... but now that relationships were on the line... now that full out feelings were involved... now that his worst nightmare and yet sweetest dream had come true...

Without any regard for his own physical well-being... Naoko slammed his left fist hard into the bathroom wall.
The sound of breaking tile and Sheetrock... drowned out the squirts of blood as crimson, cut deep, stained the pianist's knuckles... then his hand... then his arm...

Narcissus' amused smirk turned dark and... well... not quite malicious, but rather challenging. "Will you, Nakai-kun?

Though if the man were replying to 'perhaps I'll just show you one day' or 'I'll succeed by my own hand' or even 'I'll have some wisdom to pass to you one day'... one wouldn't be able to tell.

The musician took the phone number from his manager without even glancing at the man, his ice blue gaze focused on Kai. "When this all blows over, Nakai-kun," he spoke, standing from the chair and walking around the table and to the back of the sofa on which the blond sat, "Perhaps I'll promote you over any other... You can ask Ishi-san but... I do tend to do things on a whim." carefully, Akihiko reached out lithe fingers and took Kai's chin, tilting his head up and to the side so he could look down into the other musician's eyes from behind the sofa. He leaned forward until there was no more than a couple of inches between their faces. "You're gorgeous... no doubt a terrific form... and you sing quite well. When I replace the old man... I could certainly make you the shining star of Ohayou. But... then again..." he quickly released Kai's chin and shrugged, straightening back up. "Perhaps not. Whims are a fickle thing, really. Though..." the young Koyasu's voice fell to just barely above a whisper. "I'll offer this tiny bit of advice before you and Ishi-san head out... I already told our manager this before but... you'd do best to watch who you screw, Nakai-kun. You never know when the past might come to bite you in the a**."

Of course, if that meant who he was with romantically... or who he pissed off... was entirely up to the blond himself. Akihiko however, meant it both ways.
He was still wary of any relationship between Kai and this Naoko from SMASH... but he was even more wary of Nakai pissing off the wrong people.

Narcissus winked suddenly at his new tour-mate, then withdrew from the room, putting the phone number Izzy had given him into a pocket of the robe. He picked up his cigarettes and the lighter and proceeded toward the balcony.

"Don't worry, Ishi-san," the musical prodigy called back over his shoulder with a wave. "I'll make sure no one's outside before I smoke... Wouldn't want the world knowing I'm here. God knows I don't need any more bad publicity right now, ne?"
And with that, he opened the door to the balcony and adjourned.

Once outside however, the man tapped out a cigarette and quickly lit it.
"Baka... Nakai's a fool if he doesn't see what I could help make him into. Nothing... NOTHING... comes from your own damn sheer determination."
After all... he was a living example of how one's own determination could get you royally screwed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Uh-oh..." Ryu thought to himself as he regarded that frightened stare Naoko was giving him. Of course. Of course!
Ryu was an absolute idiot if he thought for one moment that Naoko would react in a positive manner to such a thing, especially right now.
The violinist's impulsive nature had, once again, cause an already bad situation to get exponentially worse.
Naoko was backing away from him, and all he could do was stare, mouth agape, as the pianist began to panic.
"Naoko...please....it's just a pretty ring...I...." Ryu pleaded as he stood, kicking the thrown notebook to the side. It was too late. Naoko had locked himself in the bathroom.
Bolting forward, the brunette began banging on the bathroom door.
"Please, Naoko...baby....open the door. I didn't mean to make you upset! I swear!" he fell silent, listening, waiting for his tenshi to come to the door, let him in, come out...something.
Sighing, Ryu turned, his back against the door, and just resigned himself to wait patiently.
Until...
Smash. Crunch. Crack.
Not sounds that should have come out of that room for any reason whatsoever.
"Oh ********!" Ryu cursed to himself, turning around and grabbing the handle to the bathroom door, wrenching it back and forth, desperately trying to force his way in.
"Naoko! Naoko! God dammit Naoko! Open this door!" the violinist screamed, the worry and fear for his lover's well being evident in his voice. When there was still no response, Ryu resorted to slamming his shoulder into the door.
"Naoko!" He rammed himself into the door.
"Naoko!!!" He rammed the door again, his shoulder making a horrible cracking sound as he hit, the pain bringing tears to his eyes, though he wouldn't give up.
Whimpering, he threw himself into the door once more, the lock giving way and the door flying in. Ryu fell to the ground on the cold tile, panting. Looking up, he saw what had made the terrible noise to begin with. In front of a gaping hole in the wall, Naoko stood, blood spurting and pouring from his hand and wrist.
"Noo!!!!!" Ryu practically shrieked. He threw himself forward, stumbling for a moment as he tried to rise in such a hurry to get to the blond. Grabbing Naoko, he yanked him away from the wall, snatching a towel from the rack and wrapping the damaged hand up, applying pressure to stop the bleeding.
"No no no no no no no! Not your hand! Kami-sama! Baby, your hand! You have to play the piano! What were you thinking!? Ohhhh no no no!" the violinist ranted, falling into a full-on panic.
Frankly, Ryu could have gone and hanged himself for being so damned foolish, so terribly selfish and impulsive that he had pushed his beloved into such a terrible reaction.
"You could have just said no! Oh god..." Ryu burst into tears. The idea of his angel being hurt was terrible enough, but having damaged his hand so badly, he might not be able to play his music. Ryu would never forgive himself for doing this to Naoko.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 am
((OOC: LOL! I can only imagine what Shou will be thinking when he sees Naoko and Ryuu. When they finally show up.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:47 am
((OOC: Wooooow......yeah, we're both gonna look like two Victorian dandys that just survived armageddon. O.o))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 am
((OOC: -giggles- Poor Shou...He might be speechless for a moment. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Some part of Naoko realized that slamming into the door with all his strength had hurt Ryu.
And yet that same part wasn't able to show concern for that pain. At least, not at the moment.

The blond wrenched his hand out of Ryu's grasp, clutching it and the towel to his chest... and somehow NOT getting blood on the suit at the same time.
But Naoko was shaking his head, glaring at his red-eyed akuma in frustration.
It was as if his hand didn't even hurt which, of course was ridiculous but... well... the young man wasn't exactly registering that pain right now.

Everything was just building up inside of him... his anger and pain, his frustration and sense of betrayal... everything the pianist had felt for the past few hours was bubbling to the surface and about to burst.

Then... it simple did...

"STOP IT!" Naoko screamed at Ryu, before blinking in shock at the fact that he was actually saying something.

For some reason, the blond couldn't focus on the other man, and instead, looking off down and to the side. "Just stop it... all of it..." Naoko whispered, his voice barely heard. "Stop touching me and asking me things and stop apologizing and crying! I just want music right now, Ryu..."

In other words, the pianist just wanted his career. He didn't want to think about anything outside of himself and a piano... well and maybe Shou since he had to impress the man.

"I'm fine. Just..." turning, Naoko began to wash his bloodied hand in the sink. "It doesn't hurt... just take me to the meeting..."

It was amazing that his voice had returned... but then again another panic attack could have reversed the first panic attack's effects.
He didn't really know... all he DID know however was that he wasn't sure when his voice would cop out on him again...
Best to talk to Shou before that happened.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Speechless, Ryu stood there, staring at the blond that was glaring at him as though he would light him ablaze with his eyes if he could.
Naoko wanted him to stop? Naoko only wanted music?
Heh...of course. That's what Ryu had been missing. That's where Ryu had been going wrong the whole time.
After all, what was the only thing that had kept him sane after his family had died? Music. What had given him the strength and hope to go on? Music. What had given him the focus and drive to better himself? Music.
If it was music Naoko wanted, the it would be music Naoko got.

Slowly, a grin began to spread itself across the violinist's face, his red eyes flashing ever so slightly as his tears dried.

"So, you want music, eh? Well clean yourself up. Bandages are in the medicine cabinet. You'll at least need a dressing on your hand to play. Take some pain medication while you are at it. Ibuprofen preferably. It'll help keep it from swelling. We'll bring an ice pack on the drive for you to hold on it. Honestly though...next time you want to lash out, kick something. You don't play piano with your feet, after all. Now, make it quick. I'll be damned if we're going to be late for this meeting."

Turning on his heel, Ryu threw the ring that had been meant for Naoko onto the bed, it landing right on Naoko's pillow. Boots clicking against the hardwood, he simply walked away, leaving the room and going to get the rest of his things ready before they had to leave. There wouldn't be any time for breakfast now, so he'd settle for bringing bottled water, fruit, and granola bars along in the car for them.
Ryu meant everything he said in the most loving way possible, but he really sounded like a bit of a b*****d this time. Still, what could he do? The softer he was, the more upset he seemed to make Naoko. The more he tried to hold on to the pianist, the more frustrated he became.
Letting out a deep breath, Ryu shook his head at himself. Really, he was quite an idiot. Musical prodigy, complete baka.
Well, at least it was settled. Naoko wanted his music. That was exactly what Ryu would see to it that he got, then. If Naoko wanted anything more, then he would have to ask for it.
Silently, Ryu stood in the main foyer, waiting for the pianist to join him so they could head on to the meeting.
At least, out of all of that, Naoko had gotten his voice back.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 pm

At first, that grin disturbed Naoko.
But when he realized that his red-eyed akuma was ACTUALLY going to do what he asked... well... the grin didn't matter anymore.

Nodding, the blond reached into the bathroom cabinet to withdraw the bandages, some disinfectant, and the pain medication. He carefully opened and closed his hands, made a few mock piano movements... it didn't hurt.
Granted, that didn't mean it wouldn't by the time they met with Shou.

He was cleaned up and downstairs in about five minutes... well, five minutes after Ryu started waiting.
"And you do play with your feet." Naoko whispered as he passed Ryuukaze in the hallway.
GRANTED you only pushed pedals... but you DID need your feet too.

"I'm fine, Ryu... really..." the blond spoke softly as they got into the car. "Wait, you wouldn't happen to have any cigarettes, would you? I had some at the hospital but..."
BUT those had been left there when Ryu's little 'agent' had decided to jump out a window with him in tow.

Strangely, to Oumori, Ryuukaze hadn't acted like a b*****d at all. He'd acted... well... rather normal.
He wasn't hanging on Naoko's every word.
Wasn't overly worrying himself.
Wasn't drawing attention to the fact that one wrong word MIGHT just trip out the pianist.

And that, was how Naoko liked it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Click, Click, Click. The special long range camera aimed high for that balcony to find its prize. The man in standard street clothes smiled, "Finally found you..." The angle caught enough to make out the robe and the fetching man in it. Oh that definitely was him. If only the robe had been a little less tight and the wind a little stronger then he might have gotten a real good piece of news.

"Lucky....Lucky me!" At least the manager had to put his address somewhere inside Ohayou because even that man liked to get paid. The investigator chuckled as he finished his shots then slipped the camera into his bag. Walking down the street, he hopped into his car and took off toward Smash; eager for his reward.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games