Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Bradley fell against the wall not wanting to believe it. That was when the thoughts all drifted back to him through the demon's eyes. "I can't believe I wanted to see him. I'm so stupid." He said putting his hands to his face shaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm
"No, no... you are actually quite brave." his mother said smiling. "You saved us all, your father would be proud."

"Actually, I have never seen a happier man." Emily said walking out of the building with a smile on her face looking into the sky. She looked terrible, her skin color was fading and she was holding her wrist where the cut was.

Valerian was following closely behind. "I do wonder though... if the dragon inside were to die.. would our human here live very long?" The group grew silent for a moment. MOst of the adults looking to Adelline to see if she had anything to say.

Adelline on the other hand was much too absorbed in her own thoughts to hear what they were saying.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:43 pm
"What do you mean Valerian? I thought the dragon was dead. If he's dead how would that affect my life at all?" Bradley asked Valerian ignoring all other comments. He was afraid of what would happen if life got worse than usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm
"I simply assumed.. that since the dragon was apart of you in life it would also be a part of you in death as well." he said softly, praying that this was not the case.

"No no, there is no need to worry about that. Bradley will live." Emily said smiling. She coughed and a little blood came out of her mouth but for the most part she was ok, for now.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm
"What's wrong with you Emily. Why are you still bleeding. I thought you had saved your strength." Bradley said remembering her saving him in the battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm
"For the most part I did, but I over did things just a bit. Thinks to Valerian...I will live." she said smiling and looking up. "Besides, I apparently have another prophecy to fulfill, so if I happen to die again I will return stronger and with more." she said smiling softly.

Adelline got up and swiftly hugged her mother and father with tears in her eyes. "I was so scared..." she said wondering how silly she looked in front of Bradley, though she didn't particularly care. She felt disorientated and in a lot of pain.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Bradley looked at her sighing. "What prophecy are you talking about?" He asked standing wiping his eyes from the old tears and hugging his mother not sure what to do. His father was dead as was his grandfather if he was his grandfather.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm
Emily shook her head, "Don't worry yourself Bradley, it is not the worst kind for prophecy. It will not concern you for a few more years." She said smiling at Valerian who frowned and glared at Bradley.

"Now Emily... I would rather not think of such things... please tell me you are kidding. I mean she is much older than many little girls, but she is still mine and I forbid that part of her life to become open."

Adelline rolled her eyes unsure of what they were talking about and letting go of them both. "I have no idea what you are talking about but if this prophecy of yours is a good thing then why should we worry? Maybe we should just forget about it."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm
"Why does it concern me at all? This is confusing to me. I wish you two didn't speak in riddles." Bradley said to the two pouting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Valerian walked over to him and patted him on the shoulders, "Now Bradley, when one becomes a man and has done all he can done... he has to settle down and think. On the path of thinking little surprises may occur here and there and sooner or later he realizes those surprises were not so small and he must treat them as beings not things." Valerian said nodding as Emily and Fallows giggled.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Bradley scratched his head. "I'm leaving until you decide to make it actual human speech that makes sense." He said walking out into the night air yawning. It was then that Bradley realized just how tired he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Valerian laughed, "Well I suppose he will figure it out once Adelline gives him the news."

Adelline walked after him and stayed silent for a moment, "So.. now that this is all over. I suppose this makes me a free vampire..." she grew silent again and looked away for a moment.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Bradley nodded. "Yeah you're free to go on with your life as you see fit." He said yawning and continuing to walk towards his home. Something in him wanted him to stop but his legs kept moving forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 pm
She wondered for a moment about how the dragon had kissed her forehead. Was it the demon that cared for me? she wondered to herself. "So this is it? No heartfelt goodbye? No Angry statement? No comic relief?" she said not knowing what to expect from him.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:54 pm
"Adelline listen, I don't want to hurt you. I feel that if you stay here with me all that will happen is you will die." Bradley said to her turning and wiping the tears from his eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff