Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Silent_wolf92

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Ailyn smiled, once there were enough potatoes peeled and washed she started chopping them up and levitating them to the huge pan of water to be boiled.
((OOC to vivacious_red: No idea. Dx))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Marik levitate corn and other veggies into pots to be cooked and he got out some meat to be made

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Wren, the little elf, gives a little squeak of excitement. "There is a grand event in the Great Hall, and we house elves is allowed to serve our masters directly! I is going to burst with happiness I is!!!" Then, catching her reflection in the cookie sheet she was cleaning she says to her chicken, "We is needing to clean up, Hen, before we is to bring the young masters their treats in the Great Hall."

Having finished with her baked goods, Wren cleans up her station, then rids her clothing, hair, and pet of all flour and excitedly picks up a large serving tray piled high with assorted cookies, tarts, and brownies and heads to the great hall.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Marik was filling bowls and plates with different kinds of food not paying attention to what was going on around him.

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Noelle slowly walks into the kitchens looking at the floor. She rubbed her hands together and looked around quickly then down

((OCC New))
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:25 pm

*dances*

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Marik stacked a tray high will warm dinner rolls
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Noelle's tiny puppy Aiko barks at the girl dancing and Noelle bends to pick her up quickly

Daliaveyani

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Marik grabbed some of the trays of dinner rolls and rushed them to the great hall
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Noelle stuffs Aiko in her bag then looks around, shrugs her shoulders and busies herself with work like the rest of them.

Daliaveyani

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Marik comes back for more dinner rolls
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Hello there everybody! I'm new here and I hope I can make good friends with everybody! biggrin

dearmikacountmein

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 am

The muffled sound of giggling is heard before the portrait hole opens and Wren the little redheaded elf teeters in. Looking around the kitchens she says with a little squeak, "Look Hen! We has new elves! We is needing to go and welcome them!"
Positively bouncing with glee, Wren, hesitates for a second and then decides to address the newest elf first. "Hello I is Wren, and this," she says indicating the bobbing chicken on top of her head, "is Henrietta, Hen for short. We is having so much to do for this very short term! We house elves is working lots and lots for the Spring Bash!" Wren says this as she heads towards the stove, beckoning for the new elf to join her as she makes scrambled eggs for the students.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Marik was now refilling Marmalade jars and butter dishes

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games