Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 pm
*Pierre glances up and motions to Brat. Her eyes widen at this recent turn of events then she glances at Pierre again.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm
*he notices Showcase's frantic actions and nods to him, then turns his attentions back to his date* I don't think I'ver ever tried that before, but it does sound pretty good! Waiter, please bring us an order of the Caramelized Onion Tart for two ... Um, Psyzapp, you'll have to excuse me for a moment. It appears that my partner needs to talk to me. I shall return promptly! *he flashes a wide grin at her, gets up from his seat and goes over to Showcase to see what his problem is* confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm
*As Officer Dougherty approaches him he grabs his arm and haul him into the coat closet.* SIR…WHAT ARE YOU DOING? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Kits Rose
All right. *thinks for a moment* I think I'd just like an iced tea, please.

*Eileen's servant immediately goes to the bar, retrieves an Iced Tea, brings it back and places it in front of Kits. He bows slightly, then steps back to the side near his Mistress* So what brings you into CK's tonight, Kits?  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm
*She sips her wine and as she waits she decides to strike up a conversation with Eileen and Kits Rose.* Hi Ladies…how are you both doing tonight?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm
I am just fine, Psyzapp. My concern here is ... what the heck are you doing with Dougherty? confused  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Well……having dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Hello, Psyzapp. I was wondering about that too... confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 pm
*Finishes her conversation with Pierre and gets up, nodding at Eileen and Kits, and winking at Psyzapp.* Goodnight ladies, enjoy your evening.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm
JustinShowcase
*As Officer Dougherty approaches him he grabs his arm and haul him into the coat closet.* SIR…WHAT ARE YOU DOING? gonk

*waves to Brat as he's pulled into the coat room* Whadya' mean? I'm just having dinner with Psyzapp! Nothing more! Just some wine and dinner ... Is there something I should know? confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DINNER…WITH THE DRAGON LADY?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm
Now Psyzapp, I know you better than that! You've ALWAYS got something up your sleeve! What is on your agenda? *sips her drink and looks at Psyzapp with furrowed eyebrows*

EDIT: Night Brat!  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm
Well…I can't seem to find a man that can handle me and…well I just thought maybe Dougherty could. *She leans over and whispers to Kits Rose and Eileen.* He's in unbelievable shape and he comes with his own set of handcuffs. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm
*He starts to smell something in the air* Geez Showcase! Get a grip! Psyzapp and I were in the Bingo Parlor earlier and ... wait, I smell something burning. Do you smell that?!? eek *suddenly the smoke alarms start buzzing in the kitchen, then in the dining area*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games