Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anju Taniyama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otsKX3bjmyY

I stared at Memorii then at Yoshiro....

I grabbed him and we disappeared.

I through him at easter and I ran towards my room hiding my tears.

"Doshite??" I thought and stuffed my face into my pillow....

"THERE SHE IS GET HER!!" Easter Security rushed in and grabbed me. Oh yeah I had almost forgotten... I was going to go to Easter Prison. Oh well this doesn't matter anymore...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 am
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO!
((Yeah.....Im confused for where we're at but i'll take some guesses..xD))

"huff...huff..." I breathed "OH MY GOD!"

"*GASP*"

"What?" I looked at everyone.

"Nothing." They replied

"shut up f*****t" I shot back at them "Anyways..Let's get going to the Kyara nari"

{YESH!} Uta shouted

{not you} Akane replied

"Neither." I muttered

{WHAT?!?!?} They shouted

"because another egg just hatched." i answered

{Ohiyou...Atashiwa...Chi} She replied

"blood?"

"yea soo?" I answered "i'll stick with my things"  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Anju Taniyama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:46 am
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDU1uRaJJto

I clenched my fist... and I got off of my bed slowly...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:38 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO!
((sorry no song right now hehe))

"atashiwa no kokoro UNLOCK!"

"Kyara Nari:Bloody Rose!"

User Image

"B-Bloody rose?" Satora muttered

"Chi's the type of Destruction soo" I muttered "I have places to kno where you can easily die"

{that way}Chi answered

"kawaii nei?" i replied

"Akuma..." Haru looked down

"i'll be on my way to easter now...If anyone wants to come you guys better hurry" I started running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MefDqZFn01A

"Hai.." they muttered

We walked in the building.

"Now careful you don't wanna wake up any of the Security g-----" I looked behind me

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP!" i shouted then there was footsteps.

"Sleep trigger" I shot eat bullet onto their foreheads just letting them sleep for a while "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO KYARA NARI?!?!"  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Anju Taniyama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TKrJt3KxU

I let the guards take me away... and I just stared into blank space.

"Man this girl will be hard to deal with..." the guards muttered.

*SMASH!!!*

Each of the guards fell.. down...

"Yuki..." I muttered.

"Don't get the wrong idea... i'm not here to help you.." She smirked.

"What a nice white costume.." I replied... and melted the metal(chains)

Ryn quickly came out of her egg... and she flew to Yuki.

"Your lost... you don't even know much do you.." She twirled around and entered her egg again.." Anju No Kuragari UNLOCK!!"

User Image

Chara Nari: Cursed Moonlight!!

I smiled... and my Thorn whips snapped.

Blood trickled down my eyes...

{Sugoi... isn't this beautiful.. the sight of blood is just amazing... don't you think..} Ryn licked her lips.

"Fallen Disaster.." I whispered and a dark strong wind blew..... I flew upwards and smirked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm
Reiko Tsukagi
Memorii Makiko
Reiko Tsukagi
Memorii Makiko
Reiko Tsukagi

((I don't know wats happeneing..so..its kind of hard to read so many pages..>0<))

((I know. You can join anyway! Just normal stuff.. Easter. Guardians. Anything you'd post in a normal Shugo Chara fanfiction! Post!)) *if you want*

((Where do I put my profile))

Yeah. Umm.... When I first started this, there was no profiles. Hahaha.

Where do I put Characters then?? Hmm?

You can find the forum in the Chatterbox  

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm
((Just to let you know from now on, the color my typing is in, means the mood of the scene, red=action and or anger, blue= sadness, Violet=romance, Purple=neutral, black=depressing))

SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

Sho Lo - Ai Bu Dan Xing

"Memorii...." Natsuko grabbed my hand.

".... Why do we have to fight...? We can't we all just stop? We all regret things we do, so... why? Why with the bad choices...?" I went into my bag.

"Memorii-chan..." Lucia shuffed her feet.

I took out a cream bread I was saving, took out the rapper and started eating. Since I was eating so fast, I was chocking and coughing. Spitting out little bits of bread. *cough* "... If I eat.. I'll have ENERGY!!" I cried.

"Memorii, stop!" Natsuko took it away.

I got my water bottle and drank as fast as I can, hoping I'd suffocate or something. "Waaaah.... *cough* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I cried even louder.

".......... I'll take you home..." Natsuko grabbed me and piggy backed me back home.

"..... How can we... stop... The violence... And just be happy...?"

".... You have to be happy... First. I know you can save Anju... Things will go back to the way they were. Don't worry. But it doesn't matter... Natsuko will be here. Whether it's 10 years, of 20... I can wait until you made up you're mind. Even if it's 50 years, and you haven't decided, I will always be here to listen to your problems... Natsuko will be here." he said blushing.

"......... You will be here, to worry about me... Yeah..." I smiled.

"Yeah. I will. We're almost at Yuki's house, do you want anything to eat? It doesn't like Yuki'll come back till morn, so I think I'll crash at her place... What do you want to eat.."

"I don't know..... Make me cake.." I dug my face into the back of his shirt.

"Cake? Wh- .... Fine."

"Hee...... Hope tomorrow is sunny..."

".. You're gonna be a 6th grader soon right? Spring is right around the corner." he reminded me.

"Yeah.... ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzz.........."

".... Heh..." (She must have been tired... But... She's troubled.. She'll just wake up again, crying saying, 'Where's Yuki? Where's Anju...? ...... I see... How...' and start being depressed again.)

"Natsuko......" Koko flew up to him. "Lucia just told me: Yoshiro's alive because of the curse he laid on her."

".... Dammit.." Natsuko tried not to wake me.

"....................." Bao was extremely quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm
AWESOME NEWS~!

WHOAAA! 1000TH POST!! xD *for fun*

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

Anju Taniyama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Memorii Makiko
WHOAAA! 1000TH POST!! xD *for fun*

WAAAAAAHHHHH! JK!! XP!! i wanted to do the 1000th post but you beat me to it!! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Anju Taniyama
Memorii Makiko
WHOAAA! 1000 POST!! xD *for fun*

WAAAAAAHHHHH! JK!! XP!! i wanted to do the 1000th post but you beat me to it!! XD

xD SORRY ANJU-CHAN!! TEE HEE. I couldn't help myself! xD  

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

Rainie Yang - Anonymous Friend (INSTRUMENTAL)

"................................." (I wonder how Memorii is doing...?) Natsuko thought while cutting the cake. While walking into my room, he opened the door silently, with little steps, one at a time. "Memorii?" He flipped the covers. "?! Not here!!!" he ran out of the room.

"................" I was on the floor, trying to crawl to the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY?!?!?!" he picked me up.

Tears were streaming down my face. "Is it so hard to ask... To feel someone else's pain...?"

"Hey hey..... What did I tell you... You have to stay in bed, see look. I've got your cake..." he held out a piece to me.

"...." I turned away.

(Geez, this girl is....) "Hey, your parents told you not to be spoiled. You can't want something, then not want it. Here open wide. Say... 'Ah.'" he forced a smile.

"... Ah.." I ate it.... Sat on his lap, and dug my face into his shirt. And if you guess right, I started to cry. "...How.... Why?" I cried.

Natsuko stroked my head back and forth. "I'm listening..."

"... Anju won't come back. No matter what I do. Yuki is being distant from me... I'm only really weak.. And I can't help anyone but myself.... I can't even save myself... What is wrong with me...?!" I squeezed him tightly. "Why is everyone going away?!"

Natsuko wrapped me in a blanket, and laied me down on the couch. "I'm right here. I won't go anywhere.... Right...? But... Are you gonna make one more person... sad.... I don't like seeing you like this."

"......... Anju... won't come back... Anju.. won't.." My vision became blurry.

"Sing. Anything.."

"...A hand that can't be held
[Bu neng wo de shou .]

Is now an anonymous friend.
[Cong ci ni ming de peng you ]

But my attachment is still persistent
[Qi shi wo de zhi zhuo yi ran zhi zhuo.]

and you have nothing to do with the tears I swallow
[Yu ni wu guan lei zi xing xi shou.]

"Cheer up... Okay?"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" I continue to cry, but I still know its worth nothing. I can never get anywhere like this... On a river of tears.... Slowly drifting away from my goal, can I still continue to walk on this path. The oath that binded us all in a special way that can't be explained.... is... Oh... another song.. xD

".... Hey, how about we do something nice tomorrow, to cheer you up... How about that gourmet restaurant you love??? You haven't been there in a long time, right? I bet Ruki will be glad to see us... Hahaha..."

I pouted a bit. Then I tried to giggle, but it didn't come out right. "Sure.. I'd love to... Hee...."

"Great.. I'll get ready. Make sure nothing happens... And... we'll get you're mind off things.."

"But is it okay to have fun when my best friends are.." I looked down. "Probably fighting about now.."

"....... Well, you can't fight back like this...." he rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Right...?"

"Natsuko. You're too kind to me... Why me.. Why me....." I sobbed. "Why do I have to have the better life...?"

"... You just do... It can't be helped..."

"But... But..."

Natsuko hit me on the head. "Shut up... and Sleep."

"......." I shut my eyes. (Darkness. All I see is that. To live my life like this would be terrifying... I wish Anju would open up to me a bit... I want to know.... I know she's been through a lot. I want to go through it with her.... It's not fair... Not fair.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 am
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpI1FflF_KU
(steal from Memorii-tan!!)

((i'm going to make Memorii sleep so she can see something))

Memorii slowly fell asleep... and her dream discovered something.

~~~~

"Anju.... Anju..." Memorii breathed slowly..." where am I??"

*sob* *sob..* *sob*

"Anju??" Memorii stared...

I was covered in blood..... and I sobbed in my hands.

"Daijovuka??" She came to me and put her arms around me... but like a hologram she went right through me.

"Doshite... nini..." I muttered...."Atashiwa... Atashiwa..."

"Anju..." Memorii continued to stare....

Yuki appeared too... she was also crying....

"Yuki.... Anju... Dammeyo..." Memorii's eyes filled with tears.....

A littler Memorii appeared.... and She handed her hands to Yuki and I.

Yuki and I wiped our tears and grabbed Little Memorii's hand... and we all smiled.

Memorii(regular) she sniffed and tears dropped down....

A bit later... a dagger went through little Memorii's Chest.... and she faded away.

Memorii(regular) gasped..

Yuki and I started to fill up with tears again as little memorii faded away.

"I get it.... I get it..." Memorii sobbed..." All this time.... All this time... I've been thinking if i disappeared everyone would be happier.. demo... If i just disappear... I'll leave everyone with a burden and I'll leave them with no more smiles... Is that really me.. who brought their smiles??? I brought their smiles??"

Yuki and I disappeared smiling back and Memorii.

{This is why you must live... Your what brings our wonderful smiles to our faces.. if it weren't for you... I would have never found out what it's like to smile...} I muttered...

"Gome... ATASHI BAKA!!!! I didn't relize that.... but this makes me feel really special... I'm what brings smiles to people's faces.... I like that..." Memorii smiled the best she could.

Anju Taniyama
Crew

The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games