Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *sees Keiji crying at Sakura's feet* hmm....i wonder *puts fish and water back into tank and just gets a small orb of water* sorry Keiji....but my sister would do this to me so....*throws orb at Keiji and hits him on the head soaking him from head to toe* .....oh....thats not nice......sorry.....

Keiji:GAH!!! *stands up all wet* wha....h-how did this happen.......*wipes eyes*
Guu sad standing right next to Kiana) That wasnt very nice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *sees Keiji crying at Sakura's feet* hmm....i wonder *puts fish and water back into tank and just gets a small orb of water* sorry Keiji....but my sister would do this to me so....*throws orb at Keiji and hits him on the head soaking him from head to toe* .....oh....thats not nice......sorry.....

Keiji:GAH!!! *stands up all wet* wha....h-how did this happen.......*wipes eyes*

Kiana: wait a second...were you watching me the whole time??? oh well...i know it wasnt nice...i dont know why i did it i just....oh... *runs over to Keiji* sorry Keiji....i um...sorry.......that was rlly mean and...oh sorry......*walks off frowning at her actions*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Sakura : nya......... i was too but you have to try *kisses keiji on the cheek* *blushing and smiles* a-and theres nothing wrong with crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Sakura : nya......... i was too but you have to try *kisses keiji on the cheek* *blushing and smiles* a-and theres nothing wrong with crying

Keiji:*blushing* Uh..........*rubs cheek Sakura kissed*........o-ok.....i-i'll try.........and th-thanks *looks at with a small smile*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Keiji:*blushing* Uh..........*rubs cheek Sakura kissed*........o-ok.....i-i'll try.........and th-thanks *looks at with a small smile*

Sakura : *small smile* n-no problem *to self : ehhh ??? why is he rubbing the cheek that i kissed him on*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:37 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Sakura : *small smile* n-no problem *to self : ehhh ??? why is he rubbing the cheek that i kissed him on*

Keiji:*puts hand down* (says to self) so that's a kiss....i've always wondered what Rez meant when he says "...at least kiss some cute girl before you die" (says)uh,sorry,that was kind of.....m-my......*starts to blush* first....*looks down*..........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Keiji:*puts hand down* (says to self) so that's a kiss....i've always wondered what Rez meant when he says "...at least kiss some cute girl before you die" (says)uh,sorry,that was kind of.....m-my......*starts to blush* first....*looks down*..........

Sakura : *to self : ohhhhh* * ok *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keijie:Heh....kinda pathetic,i know......*tail moves left to right slowly*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles and points to her self blushing* then that means im pathetic too since that was the first time i ever kissed somebody  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles and points to her self blushing* then that means im pathetic too since that was the first time i ever kissed somebody

Keiji:ah......oh,i-im sorry,i didnt mean it like that,i meant myself.......erm.......*looks down embarassed*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:ah......oh,i-im sorry,i didnt mean it like that,i meant myself.......erm.......*looks down embarassed*

Sakura : *sakura's face is 3 inches away from keiji's face* idk why but i can talk to you so freely *blushing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sakura's face is 3 inches away from keiji's face* idk why but i can talk to you so freely *blushing*

Keiji:*blushing badly* uh......*gulps*.......erm.....r-really.........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*blushing badly* uh.....erm.....th-thanks.........

Sakura : *face gets redder* y-your blushing a-alot *to self : i cant believe i said that @_@*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games