Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 am
Ashi looked at Chris threw the cell with worried eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 am
Emili threw her pendent out under the cell please understand this is for the best im not really evil "i don't wanna be on the stupid good side! if anyone is there tell me! for Christ sake i threw my pendent out of the cell!"  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 am
((How about their parents are still alive but Ashi doesn't know))((P.S. I gotz a plan MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 am
(ps: i gots a plan too but u no it.....crap)

"take it" she said "is anyone there?"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 am
((sorry! I wanted to get them to the castle and you weren't on... sorry Dewpool...))

Amber looked up at Ashi. "wh... why did you help him? I thought.... you were suppose to.... to... i don't know... but why?" Amber asked Ashi. Then she saw Emili's pendent outside Emili's cell, but didn't hear Emili's plan in the beginning, but heard the second part (where she doesn't want to be on the good side). "Emili?! What are you doing? You can be serious!" Amber said.

((hm... i'm gonna make Raven appear soon....))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm
im not but........im sorry i have to do this to find out more about my brother she thought "i AM i have to i don't belong on the good side, it's not me!"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Amber stared in disbelief, even though she couldn't see Emili. "But... you were.... how.... No! Emili! Please tell me you are lieing!" Amber begged. Then Raven showed up. "Sorry Ashi. I still can't find the Dark Night. And what's this about 'don't lie to me'-thing, Amber?" she asked. Amber just looked down in her cell. "Emili.... is betraying us.... she... she says she doesn't want to be on the.... good side.... she even threw her pendent...." Amber said, simply pointing to the pendent outside the cells. Raven flew over and picked it up, then turned to Emili. "Is this true?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:25 am
Emili nodded, tears streaming down her face "i can't take it, i can't be on the good side! too weak, too little amount of alleys! i-i need the dark side." she said no, i don't it's just i have to i have to learn more. she thought  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:37 pm
Raven looked a bit shocked. "hm... strange for you to do so, but i guess it doesn't matter," she said, then she walked over to Emili's cell and opened it. "Alright then... do me a favor and stay here. I'm going to look for the Dark Night some more," Raven said, then flew off, but left Emili's pendent.

Amber stared at Emili, tears rushing down. "Emili..." she wispered. Then she looked down and really started crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:06 pm
"ok i will" she said, after they all left she ran to amber's cell "im sorry, i need to learn more about my brother" she said. she heard footsteps and ran back sitting in her cell.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm
((who is the footsteps?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm
(can it be raven? if not ill make it Sarah or Cianna.)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm
((make it one of them Besides, Raven usually flys))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 am
(ok)

Sarah walked past Emili cell "i am not talking to-oh, what's your cage doing open you little kitty?" she asked "im on the bad side, im not good raven told me to wait here, so i did." Emili said Sarah Eyed Emili and closed the cell. "sure, right." she said sarcastically.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 pm
Amber looked over at Sarah. "She IS right! She betrayed us and talked to raven and is on YOUR side!" Amber said, crying but her eyes were a bit mad. "I.... i can't beleive it! I don't know why, but she did! I-" Amber cut off, now crying too hard to speak.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games