Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:19 pm
Honesty Won
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
O-Chan
I guess but it doens't directly affect you

sorry to interrupt the comversation. But I saw someone that dresses exactly like raw. Same hair and accessories.
o.O Whoa! Creepy! D:
Who was this? Who? o.o

She was on chatterbox. I can't quite remember. hold on I'll go look.

Now I can't find her. But your exact outfit, but it was a coco kitty instead.
XD ^^ I can see that though~ My current avatar is a pretty common look. n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:20 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
So! But then it would be original and posting two is just as easy >.>
Posting two is not just as easy. I will die twice as much inside everytime I post them. D:

your not the one posting them it's your mule!
But it affects me! Me! The person behind the pixels. D:
...Yes it does. XD  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:39 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
So! But then it would be original and posting two is just as easy >.>
Posting two is not just as easy. I will die twice as much inside everytime I post them. D:

...Yes it does. XD
No it doesn't...is your name neveroddoreven? No? See it doens't  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:00 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

...Yes it does. XD
Ah~ see, I didn't knwo which 'you' you were referring to and... What affects irl me, affects all of us. x3
...And I'm too lazy to click two emoticons... mr.green is just so conveniently placed~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:05 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

...Yes it does. XD
Ah~ see, I didn't knwo which 'you' you were referring to and... What affects irl me, affects all of us. x3
...And I'm too lazy to click two emoticons... mr.green is just so conveniently placed~
well the only other choice you have is to beat the other mrgreen user with a feather .nod nod. it's the only way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
...Yes it does. XD
well the only other choice you have is to beat the other mrgreen user with a feather .nod nod. it's the only way.
Ah! But that random guy is gone and there's just um... regulars that use it. Nift can't beat them up. x.x  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:02 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
...Yes it does. XD
Ah! But that random guy is gone and there's just um... regulars that use it. Nift can't beat them up. x.x
well that's his choice right? Sounds like your hate for emots has put your mule in a sad situation.
Leah asked why I don't use then .sigh. that was fun explaining...and Julie over emots everything because she knows i don't post them XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:49 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
well that's his choice right? Sounds like your hate for emots has put your mule in a sad situation.
Leah asked why I don't use then .sigh. that was fun explaining...and Julie over emots everything because she knows i don't post them XD
Yes, my dislike of emoticons has spread to my other accounts... and I like it this way. ^^;;
Although I can still read emoticons just fine, it just looks so... out of place when I use them. Plus, I've gotten used to throwing in text faces at the beginning and end of almost every sentence. I try to use too many emoticons when on the other accounts. x.x ...So I end up removing them. XP
You were actually asked why you don't use them? o.O XD Aww~ no support for the cause. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:10 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
Yes, my dislike of emoticons has spread to my other accounts... and I like it this way. ^^;;
Although I can still read emoticons just fine, it just looks so... out of place when I use them. Plus, I've gotten used to throwing in text faces at the beginning and end of almost every sentence. I try to use too many emoticons when on the other accounts. x.x ...So I end up removing them. XP
You were actually asked why you don't use them? o.O XD Aww~ no support for the cause. u.u

yeah but in the matter of this in which we are talking it's bad!
i'm just so use to not using them i have to really try to add them in if i'm talking to someone.
yeah I guess i used them a lot? or something like that leah just loves them....it's like telling her someone quit speaking english.
XD i think it's kind of funny.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:15 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

i'm just so use to not using them i have to really try to add them in if i'm talking to someone.
yeah I guess i used them a lot? or something like that leah just loves them....it's like telling her someone quit speaking english.
u.u But I don't want to have to click more than one emote, that's just my laziness.
^^; I tried to do that for a while and then I just gave up.
XD Love... them? D: *dies* Hmm~ I see why she would ask then~
It is. n.n ...But also isn't. x.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:21 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

u.u But I don't want to have to click more than one emote, that's just my laziness.

well then you will just have to deal with people coming in and posting with the same one click
sometimes i would go though when I was done and add them in.
XD your not use to that ind of thing i see
at the same time!
Ok on thing about the new layout when you are in profiles there isn't a link out of the profile like the bar that use to be at the top...gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:25 pm
So i got this PM from Corey and it was a petition for the layout and the first thign i thought was ' yes! something to put in the option section of my new letter u.u'''

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:29 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

well then you will just have to deal with people coming in and posting with the same one click
at the same time!
Ok on thing about the new layout when you are in profiles there isn't a link out of the profile like the bar that use to be at the top...gone.
And I do! ^^;;
XD <3 That's priceless~ Although I will admit that sometimes you just can't get the right effect without emotes. ^^;
Uh-uh...
x] And you used to be reported if you altered that bar in any way~ yeah... Yeah, the admins said that they'd planned to release profiles v.2 the same day as the new layout, but then decided against it... So I just assumed that that bar's not there because we wouldn't need it with the links in v.2... It is hella annoying though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:31 pm
O-Chan
So i got this PM from Corey and it was a petition for the layout and the first thign i thought was ' yes! something to put in the option section of my new letter u.u'''
Ugh, I got a chainletter petition the other day. x.x
x__x It's going in your journal? D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:36 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

at the same time!
And I do! ^^;;
XD <3 That's priceless~ Although I will admit that sometimes you just can't get the right effect without emotes. ^^;
Uh-uh...
x] And you used to be reported if you altered that bar in any way~ yeah... Yeah, the admins said that they'd planned to release profiles v.2 the same day as the new layout, but then decided against it... So I just assumed that that bar's not there because we wouldn't need it with the links in v.2... It is hella annoying though.

yeah and then you come in here and say something about it....it's a cyle! I'm just trying to break it
I think sometimes emoticons are not enough... there are time timings you just can't get accross on the computer u.u
it is! i use the items to get me out of the profile system...i'm happy they didn't release the new profile system with the layout... it isn't ready

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games