Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:01 pm
"I noticed considering it's the open door next to you"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:11 pm
Yaya looked between Keith and Andy then looked at the open door. "Hey, hes right!"  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:11 pm
andy looked over and sure enough, he was right. she hung her head low and sighed "i feel stupid now" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:33 pm
Yaya looks over at Andy and pats her on the shoulder. "No need to. Atleast we got the corridor right", she smiled.  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:46 pm
"yeah, i guess so...." she said and looked back up feeling better already.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:02 pm
"Alrighty! Lets see what kind of food we have here. I hope its eatable", she said giggling. Yaya brushed the dust off her skirt and walked into the cafiteria.  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:23 pm
"yeah really" she said laughing some as she looked at keith to see the expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:47 pm
Yaya walked through the line of food, eyeing a chocolate pudding. But she shook her head and grabbed some fruit. "An apple a day keeps the doctors away", she giggled.  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:44 pm
andy walked through the line after her and got a soda and that was all "i already ate" she said then shuddered as she thought about the living food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:05 pm
Keith walked next to Andy. "I tried to eat but my food had different plans" he laughed.  

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:23 pm
"yeah exactly" she said as she sat down at a table. "but i'm sure the rest of the food here won't do that..." she reassured him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:50 pm
Keith took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed the food he'd just gotten. "Well if not I'll find a way around it" he said and pulled the knife out of his food.  

Ashyr Black

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Yaya bit into her apple and asked "The foods alive?!" with a curious look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:56 pm
"yeah, well, there was this one....thing...that hissed at us then ran down the hallway but other then that...." andy said then laughed.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Keith stared at the table behind them. "Kinda like that" he said as another thing shot out of a bag and ran across the ceiling and dropped onto Andy's head.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff