Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atreadia Allaani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm
ferret658
For all intents and purposes, let's use my situation. My "adopted" sister's brother told her that this guy named Sammy was trying to start his own youth group. Her brother's reason for this is because "Debbie can't handle anything because she has too many kids." Has anyone encountered a similar experience?
IF this is a church group, then the matter should be taken to the ministerial staff to iron out. Sometimes people are too busy, and need outside help realizing that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm
:3

I finally started up a free avi art request thread. Im happy. I've had 2 customer so far. And I have 2 other customers. :3

And Perfect World is taking forever to install. =.=  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ferret658

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:12 pm
Atreadia Allaani
ferret658
For all intents and purposes, let's use my situation. My "adopted" sister's brother told her that this guy named Sammy was trying to start his own youth group. Her brother's reason for this is because "Debbie can't handle anything because she has too many kids." Has anyone encountered a similar experience?
IF this is a church group, then the matter should be taken to the ministerial staff to iron out. Sometimes people are too busy, and need outside help realizing that.

mrgreen Debbie is the ministerial staff. So I guess that problem is all taken care of. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 pm
ferret658
You're old! your love doesn't count! lol rofl

My love counts. In court. And on the restraining order. ninja  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 pm
The Amazing Ryuu
ferret658
You're old! your love doesn't count! lol rofl

My love counts. In court. And on the restraining order. ninja
lmao. If it's any consolation, I still love you Ryuu. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm
Yay, I have teh lovins!! heart heart heart  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

ferret658

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 am
The Amazing Ryuu
Yay, I have teh lovins!! heart heart heart

Not from me, you don't! you're a boy. Boys are dumb, and therefore you are dumb by proxy. rofl

Okay. I lied. You do have lovins from me. It's the dragon. It's cute. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am
AUGH SO BORED!!!!! PLAYING DEVIL'S ADVOCATE AGAIN!!!! ninja  

ferret658

ferret658

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 am
Mischief managed, but once again, it was taken seriously....Why do I subject myself to such things? rofl
eek Oh yeah....I'm a masochist.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:41 am
I'm freaking tired and confused.

For the Last 2 weeks, my friend has been acting weird. He told me that he didn't want me to call him. He said he was going to kill himself on Friday 31. He said he was using me. Then he called me up on Sunday, he left a voice mail asking what I was up to and I should call him back. I didn't because I was busy and pretty furious with him. So I called him yesterday and he didn't answer. I was pretty tired and didn't leave a voice mail. But I'm confused...  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ferret658

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

For the Last 2 weeks, my friend has been acting weird. He told me that he didn't want me to call him. He said he was going to kill himself on Friday 31. He said he was using me. Then he called me up on Sunday, he left a voice mail asking what I was up to and I should call him back. I didn't because I was busy and pretty furious with him. So I called him yesterday and he didn't answer. I was pretty tired and didn't leave a voice mail. But I'm confused...

you should read what I told Ryuu. I think that'll clear some things up with what your friend's been doing. on the other hand if he wasn't/isn't being a stupid boy, then maybe you should pray for him and his safety. I will too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 am
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

you should read what I told Ryuu. I think that'll clear some things up with what your friend's been doing. on the other hand if he wasn't/isn't being a stupid boy, then maybe you should pray for him and his safety. I will too.
I know he's being stupid and I know he loves me and wants me in his life. I just keep getting mixed messages from him. Freaking Paradox, that's what it is.

Post edited by Fushigi na Butterfly  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ferret658

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

I know he's being stupid and I know he loves me and wants me in his life. I just keep getting mixed messages from him. ******** Paradox, that's what it is.

Like a doctor being a serial killer....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 am
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

I know he's being stupid and I know he loves me and wants me in his life. I just keep getting mixed messages from him. ******** Paradox, that's what it is.

o.o Thank you for reminding that I missed last night's ep of Descendents of Darkness. >.<  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ferret658

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

o.o Thank you for reminding that I missed last night's ep of Descendents of Darkness. >.<

O.o....Is that a good show? what channel is it on? name not number....What's it about? Is it a vampire show?  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games