Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 pm

I offer unto this tournament 40,000 gold toward this month's prizes. Happy times here we come.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am

Hmmm... friggin banner. I hope this doesnt make me lose hope like last time -_-
Anyway, prizes!! What do we want???

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 am

More Pokemon hitting each other like when Mewtwo's Pikachu slapped Ash's Pikachu over and over again.

God I'm old.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:37 pm

Aw man. Mewtwo Strikes Back is one of my favorite movies XD. Team Rocket is just friggin epic!! Well, let's not forget Mew as well whee lol, Jessie, James and Meowth are pretty epic in Pokemon: 2000 also.... but after that they really slid downhill. Their abysmal performance is why I dont like the later movies... Although, I kinda liked them in the Entei and Lucario ones. I REALLY HATE the Latios/Latias movie. Jessie, James and Meowth falling off of rooftops?? ******** XD. Does anyone remember the cat burglar episode besides me?? rofl *end rant*

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 pm

I remember that episode...I feel so old now but hey I earned each of my white hairs. Oh and I am only 24 so don't think I'm any old cause I'm not old then that.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Hope it's not too late to join. I join.

I can chain a Delebird for the tournament. Or Snorunt. If anyone wants a shiny prize.
I'm more than willing to.

Yanma024

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am

Prize o.0. Ooo, i hadnt thought of offering a Shiny as a prize. It's too bad I suck at chaining XD. Hmm, maybe next time... For now, I think I know what I'm gonna do. For prizes anyway, unless there's a public outcry for a shiny Snorunt XD!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 am

Kisuke Urahara 32
I remember that episode...I feel so old now but hey I earned each of my white hairs. Oh and I am only 24 so don't think I'm any old cause I'm not old then that.

lulz, 24 XD. OLD!! lol, naw, I'm 19, so yea. I guess I'm kinda old too xp.
.... I really wanna find that episode now. Frig, I want like compile a disk of all the awesomeness that is TR. I need the first couple of "seasons"... up to where they started messing with my TR too much!!! I WANNA SEE JAMES IN A ******** DRESS GODDAMMIT!!! rofl! ... and I want Eric Stuart and Racheal Lillis back crying
.... I feel like infiltrating Pokemon Japan and USA and make them stop messing with my childhood. Become a scriptwriter or translator or something and fix stuff twisted

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 am

Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

lulz, 24 XD. OLD!! lol, naw, I'm 19, so yea. I guess I'm kinda old too xp.
.... I really wanna find that episode now. Frig, I want like compile a disk of all the awesomeness that is TR. I need the first couple of "seasons"... up to where they started messing with my TR too much!!! I WANNA SEE JAMES IN A ******** DRESS GODDAMMIT!!! rofl! ... and I want Eric Stuart and Racheal Lillis back crying
.... I feel like infiltrating Pokemon Japan and USA and make them stop messing with my childhood. Become a scriptwriter or translator or something and fix stuff twisted

No, no, no it's about James in a bikini...lol. I miss the true awsomeness of TR. Just wondering who remembers the first time Ho-Oh was seen in the anime, besides me.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:40 pm

I DO, I DO!!! First episode ~ nyah heart ^ ^

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Okay then Rocket what color was he?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Gold... It flew over the rainbow, and Ash mistakenly pointed to a carving of Articuno in the Pokeceter in the second episode and said that he saw it XD. Ash also referenced it at the end of Mewtwo vs. Mew, so YEA! xp

Pinkkatt89

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:03 pm

okay fine how about this question then.

How many Pokemon does Jame have and name each Pokemon if you can?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 pm

lulz, that depends on what you mean by "have" XD. Recently started giving away so many like he's ******** Ash XD.
So, he's had:
Koffing/Weezing
(2x) Magicarp (Gyarados?)
Shelldur (I dont care if Jessie actually caught it)
(2x) Weepinbell/Victreebell
Cacnea
Hoppip
Chimeco
Mime Jr.
Massukippa (Carnivine)
GROWLY!!
~I dont watch the 4th "season" though, so beyond that I dont know.

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Rocket Marilyn
lulz, that depends on what you mean by "have" XD. Recently started giving away so many like he's ******** Ash XD.
So, he's had:
Koffing/Weezing
(2x) Magicarp (Gyarados?)
Shelldur (I dont care if Jessie actually caught it)
(2x) Weepinbell/Victreebell
Cacnea
Hoppip
Chimeco
Mime Jr.
Massukippa (Carnivine)
GROWLY!!
~I dont watch the 4th "season" though, so beyond that I dont know.

he has 2 magikarp and 1 gyardos and wow you remembered a lot of his pokemon
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games