Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

*sparrowheart just sat there and then layed down maybe ready 4 a sleep since no one needed her*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm

"Yeah, she did fight them! She was amazing," Mistkit said, excitedly. "Hey, let's see if anyone needs some help with anything. I'm kind of bored."

LeonWavreon

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:57 am

grayclaw emerged from some bushes. he padded over to his former apprentice."hello sparrowheart, how are you today." he meowed
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Crystalstar jumped off of Frostheart, "I couldn't have! I have no memory of this!"

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Lyn Waveryn
"Yeah, she did fight them! She was amazing," Mistkit said, excitedly. "Hey, let's see if anyone needs some help with anything. I'm kind of bored."

"Wow!" Goldenkit mewed excited.
"Yeah, wow...." Seedkit mewed staring at Rosekit.
"I would love to! It makes me feel like an apprentice! I wish I was one..." Golednkit mewed Jumping up and down.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 am

Drippingkit ran up to Rosekitdropping the poppy seeds ''Wake up you need to eat these.'' She said nudging her.
((This is my 6th post I think can I become an App.!))

DemonPuppyNinja101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 am

"Don't deny it, Crystalstar. You know you did." Frostheart's eyes seemed to wickedly gleam between narrowed slits. "Bearclaw." she hissed. "Kill her."

Bearclaw didn't respond for a moment. Only stared at the powdered trees. "But Frostheart, you said Tigereyes and Clovershadow's ancestors were the one that are to blame."

"Crystalstar helped." Frostheart snapped, getting impatient.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"That is... that is because I knew it would be too much for you. That you couldn't take it in right away."

Bearclaw turned solemnly to Crystalstar, "I trust you with all my life, Crystalstar. So please, tell me the truth. Did you kill Frostheart?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm

ch3shire_c4t
Lyn Waveryn

"Wow!" Goldenkit mewed excited.
"Yeah, wow...." Seedkit mewed staring at Rosekit.
"I would love to! It makes me feel like an apprentice! I wish I was one..." Golednkit mewed Jumping up and down.

((Actually, you are both apprentices now, and so am I! Check the Mentors and apprentices section of SnowClan. Also, if you like pokemon, look at Pokemon academy roleplay in the Clan Life Section of the guild. I created it!))

"Let's see if Drippingkit needs any help with Rosekit," suggested Mistpaw.

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 pm

((Yay!))

"Alright. Come on Seedpaw!" Goldenpaw mewed to her brother.
"Yeah, sure..." Seedpaw mewed.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 pm

((The almost 1000th post of SnowClan!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

The 1000th post of SnowClan!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:58 pm

(lol)
Crystalstar thought hard for a minute, "I..." Suddenly she remembered. "I did...she was attacking me. I defended myself and I went to far." She glanced at Bearclaw. "I will no lie to you, I killed Frostheart, but I did it for SnowClan's sake.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:21 pm

((Woo Hoo!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am

st_jimmy_lives
grayclaw emerged from some bushes. he padded over to his former apprentice."hello sparrowheart, how are you today." he meowed

Sparrrowheart looked at him and yawned "good and u"

Kitt ShadowDeath

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Bearclaw nodded. "Frostheart- is this all a lie? Crystalstar said it was in self defense. You... forced her to kill you, didn't you?"

"You can't trust her!" the white she-cat desperately hissed.

Bearclaw stepped besides Crystalstar. "My loyalty belongs to her. Good-bye, Frostheart."

"Die!" Frostheart lunged at Crystalstar.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games