Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm
Jasper nodded. "Yeah, not as planned. They think because we left when the card guards attacked, that we betrayed them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:31 pm
"I--I don't know," Hannah said helplessly. "I'm so ashamed of myself for leaving in the first place... Maybe I did make him the way he is. Maybe if I go back there... make amends...." She sighed. "I doubt he would forgive me. All I did for him was leave a note explaining that I wanted to go back to Lisa.... and such good that did me.... I ended up in a madhouse for fifteen years when I could have been raising my daughter and living with my husband. I don't think he'd forgive me."  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm
Jasper looked at Nana. "Should we try? You don't have to come along Nana. If you don't want to. But, I think we should take her to see him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 pm
Nana padded over, done attacking Indya, and bit her lip. "Do I want to come? To see him again? Not at all. But I should. I've always wondered what a Guardian family reunion was like." She laughed bitterly, but quickly checked herself. "I'm sorry, Mother, that was inappropriate of me. We should go, if not to forgive then just for closure."  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm
"If you'd like." Cheshire butted in. "I can transport all of you there. That way, you'll get there faster, can avoid clashes with other Guardians, and save energy? Its up to you, I'd like to get things simple with Rosalie still around."

Jasper nodded. "Sounds alright by me. And you?" He asked, looking at the others. Reaching out, he took Nana's hand and laced their fingers. If they were going to see her father again, he would show everyone just how deeply her cared for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 pm
Nana smiled down at their entwined hands. "Let's do this," she said.  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:24 pm
Cheshire turned into his stripes to wrap around Hannah, Jasper, and Nana.
"Let's go to Kavarel's living quarters." He said, disappearing with the group to reappear in Kavarel's presence.

Upon first appearance, Jasper waved and kissed tje top of Nana's knuckles.
"Now, even though you don't deserve it, we've gone all noble and self-sacrificing again and brought you a guest...if you'll have her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 pm
((gaaah!!! I am playing this pirate video game and I keep dying!! crying ))

Kavarel was in a chair that was turned away from them, and thus did not see the special guest.
"Hello, Jabberwocky," he said, putting much more emphasis on the Jabberwocky part than the hello part. "So nice that you could drop by again after our little visit."
"Lord Firestorm, I do believe you are referring to the little visit during which he saved your life?" Nana said quietly.
"What's this Lord Firestorm business?"
"Well, Lord Firestorm," she said, rather diplomatically, "after my dear friend and fiancee gave you half of his heart and you continued to treat him like an inferior, among other details of my entire life that built up to that point, I made a solemn oath never to refer to you as my father again, except for perhaps this instance when I would be forced to explain the situation to you. But that isn't the important thing right now. I think it might be a good idea for you to turn around and see who we've brought."  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 pm
"Come now Firestorm, it's the least you could do. Besides, it may be towards your benefit." Jasper said in agreement, nudging Hannah to say something. "Don't go cold turkey on us now." He said to her quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:42 pm
Kavarel groaned and turned around, and then simply stopped everything-- stopped moving, stopped groaning, and for all they knew, he might've stopped breathing.
Hannah gave a nervous half-smile and lifted a hand in greeting. "Hello, Kavarel," she said in a quiet, shaky voice. "It's... certainly been a while."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:30 pm
Cheshire nudged Nana slightly. "Just call my name when you're ready to leave." He said, as he began to fade. Meanwhile, Jasper still held onto Nana's hand and watched to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Tick cuddled close to The Hatter, burying her face into the nape of his neck. "I hope things work out for them this time. Jasper and Nana are too nice to have such bad things happen to them." She said, slipping her fingers into his collar.

While Clairice chased after Indya, Alice held a conversation with Caterpillar. "My, Alice. You've grown. You're a woman now, a rather attractive one at that." He said, a perverse grin coming across his face. "Caterpillar." Alice said. "You haven't changed at all. Except maybe your height. You were much smaller the last time I visited." Caterpillar shrugged. "I ate my vegetables." He said with a chuckle.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:30 pm
Indya laughed as she ducked behind one of the mushrooms . She was glad to have some time where everything wasn't so serious. Giggling quietly she waited for clarice to try and find her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Clairice crept quietly after Indya. Making sure her sensitive cat ears wouldn't pick up on her. She was so close now, she could see her tail. '1...2...' She thought to herself, before. "THREE!" She yelled, launching herself at Indya.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Indya turned, but it was too late. She could not dodge clarice. Her eyes widened as she made a feeble attempt to get out of the way , but clarice landed on her and they rolled through the grass laughing  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games