Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 am

God, could I go for a massage. x_x My back is all like, grawr, I'm angry at you for living.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 am

Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Oh does anybody remember that promo they did here for Henry Hatsworth? That game rocks my tits and you should all try it! surprised
I could rock those with a 360 controller and that massage program. ninja
No. Yes. Maybe. Anyway you get Henry and play it my little gitface. And don't use a controller, a real man uses his hands. wink
Yeah yeah, I'm downloading it right now, keep your panties off.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 am

Necron_Pariah
People said man would never fly. now i get double sky miles on Tuesday! the leap from the wright flier to the international space station took just 97 years! give or take a few months.... so massive leaps in technology like that can in 1000 years lead to: Myomer Muscles, Ferro-fibrous Armor Fusion Reactors, Particle Cannons, Gauss Rifles, Auto-cannons, and 10-12 storie tall 100 ton battlemechs marching through downtown engaging in epic firefights over control of the center of the Inner Sphere!

in the strictest sense no one would bother to make a mechwarrior anyways. doesn't matter how cool they look its too immpractical where a single missle or a big tank with a dozer blade can easily bowl it over rendering it useless... yeah yeah.. the best you'll see are bigger tanks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am

Impractical?

Really? How would a big tank get anywhere near a Mech? They're insanely agile and alot faster then a tank.

I'd love to see a tank pull off 60KPH at medium speed, and be able to use jumpjets to scale cliffs ect.

In the case where a 'Single missle' can take out a 'mech the same could be said for a tank. By your logic, tanks are impractical because they can be taken out by a missle.

Hell everything is impractical because everything can be taken out by a single missle.

Does that mean they're less used no.

Infact, your 'Missle' does diddly s**t to my Timberwolf. I've got some lovely little invention called AMS.

That and I've never seen 'one missle' take down a 'Mech, ever.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Omega724

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 am

My money would be bet on a Bolo. They are intercontinental siege tanks. Intercontinental-siege-TANKS....

But then again, that's science-fiction writing right there...not games...dammit, what thread am I in again....?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Batman, you are my last hope for the rest of this year.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Not interested in CoD6 or Dragons Age Origins?

Both seem like good single player experiences.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 pm

the mech warrior universe has tanks and they hang and bang with the big boys too but Sir Kyle is correct a tank would be out maneuvered by a mech and my favorite thing they can do to tanks! stomp on them as they land from a jump... DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!! but anywho you prefer tanks i prefer mechs its all subject t a persons views of the future! and besides Titans are just mech on an uber concoction of steroids and testosterone! and i highly doubt a titan would get dropped by a single missle..... subject change! yay!

Anyone know of a good rpg? i only have a pc so im kinda shy on good rpgs right now just beat soulstorm and im looking for a good pc rpg to pass the time till my army arrives in the mail.

Necron_Pariah

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Sir Kyle Aziz
Impractical?

Really? How would a big tank get anywhere near a Mech? They're insanely agile and alot faster then a tank.

I'd love to see a tank pull off 60KPH at medium speed, and be able to use jumpjets to scale cliffs ect.

In the case where a 'Single missle' can take out a 'mech the same could be said for a tank. By your logic, tanks are impractical because they can be taken out by a missle.

Hell everything is impractical because everything can be taken out by a single missle.

Does that mean they're less used no.

Infact, your 'Missle' does diddly s**t to my Timberwolf. I've got some lovely little invention called AMS.

That and I've never seen 'one missle' take down a 'Mech, ever.

what i'm implying is that with enoguh force you could easily knock that 75 ton Timberwolf on it's a** because it has a higher center of gravity and with it using those jump jets the chances of crashing go even higher ... you could flip a tank but it would take too much effort so people tend to focus on armor piercing.

and whats AMS?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Necron_Pariah
the mech warrior universe has tanks and they hang and bang with the big boys too but Sir Kyle is correct a tank would be out maneuvered by a mech and my favorite thing they can do to tanks! stomp on them as they land from a jump... DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!! but anywho you prefer tanks i prefer mechs its all subject t a persons views of the future! and besides Titans are just mech on an uber concoction of steroids and testosterone! and i highly doubt a titan would get dropped by a single missle..... subject change! yay!

Anyone know of a good rpg? i only have a pc so im kinda shy on good rpgs right now just beat soulstorm and im looking for a good pc rpg to pass the time till my army arrives in the mail.

don't get me wrong I love the idea of a mech and it's potential but the building up would be slow and clunky it would probably work out like the Zepplin... not exactly

and a good rpg KoTOR phenominal story telling and.... okay game play.... 1 is better stirckly because of HK47

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 am

AMS = anti-missile system.

Anyway, all this "my giant robot is so awesome it makes my tiny p***s inconsequential" banter is getting rather old, maybe a dedicated MW thread is in order to keep this thread from becoming a battle ground of people arguing about big sci-fi wobots with laser arms and rocket legs.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 am

Sir Kyle Aziz
Not interested in CoD6 or Dragons Age Origins?

Both seem like good single player experiences.
Modern Warfare 2 isn't doing it for me and DAO isn't really my cuppa, I'm not that big a fan of fantasy, especially from Bioware, who has a gift of making very crappy camera controls and angles. I'm looking at you, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2! mad

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

I counter with Fallout 3!

and I agree with Brookman. considering this all spawned from my one statement that batman's better than a mech.. I'll stop

Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman
Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 am

Fallout 3 is my third lover, right after those two girls. I'm playing through it again right now, really taking my time to properly build my character into something good for the DLC packs.

And yes..

I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN.

I.

AM.

BATMAN.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

x Aoba Seragaki x

Punctual Initiate

11,300 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Lt. Brookman
Fallout 3 is my third lover, right after those two girls. I'm playing through it again right now, really taking my time to properly build my character into something good for the DLC packs.

And yes..

I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN. I. AM. BATMAN.

I.

AM.

BATMAN.

No!...*speaks in a deep voice* Im Batman! lol "Where are they!?!?!"
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games