Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Rebecca scratched her head, this is taking awhile..[/] she thought. Then it started, to her human ears it was a slight murmur... but surely agumon could hear it. Daring a peak she pivoted and glanced into the alleyway. For a few seconds she could make out one or two silhouettes before turning. "Numemon." she muttered under her breath. Her eyes darted back and forth as she thought of what to do. She felt over the fence again, it was solid as before. Then the smell hit her, she swallowed to prevent herself from gagging. It was obviously coming this way. Her eyes grew frenzic as if reading an invisible script. Rebecca thought as fast as she could making each second count. Fables, parables, fairy tales she tried to remeber all of it looking for something to do. It hit her.. well sort of. Rebecca dare not get into a physical fight with a numemon, too gross, but possibly she could outsmart it. How though? The instant she figured that out her head shook like two voices of logic were screaming at her. If she wasn't sane she would have sworn an angemon and a devimon appeared on her shoulders.(References)Her logic screamed at her and her face turned red, but Rebecca nodded mind set. Now she waited for the digimon to come.

Agumon covered his nose, IT STINKS! He wanted to yell. Instead he locked his jaws shut knowing that one noise would cost him. He slid out from his corner, slinking quietly. He moved out taking stepping slowly, he took a distance enough for numemon not to notice. Very carefully he followed the numemon wanting to learn more.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:41 pm

The Numemon slithered its way around the eastern entrance to the ally and turned the corner, soon it was out of sight.

ShellNumemon slithered past Agumon without seeing him in the shadows, and then headed for the hole in the fence. Its too the Snail digimon several minutes to force its shell through the small opening, but finally it pulled itself through with a loud scraping noise that likely left a distinctive scrape mark on the top of its shell. As the Snail neared the Western entrance to the ally it thought it saw a shadow moving around the corner. The snail picked up the pace trying to see if there was someone there.

SkyCore

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:03 pm

(Now to enact my plan that took me 6 hours of anime watching to come up with.. I'm going to wait till somebody else shows up for agumon to act.)
Agumon smiled from ear to ear. "Yes.." He murmured. He sat down for a second deciding on what to do, would it be wiser to go by himself or wait for reinforcements. The decision was tough he began to weigh out the factors, going alone would be faster. There was a problem though, without Rebecca he couldn't digivolve, worse he could be exposed to the plague. If he waited though the leader could have already left. He quickly wrote down the instructions as he thought about what to do.

Rebecca smiled at her plan, it was a risk though. She stepped out of the darkness smiling,"Oh kewl such a smart looking digimon." She said batting her eyes. Trying not to say what her mind was really thinking Rebecca sat down next to the digimon. "So.. wheres a handsome digimon like you going?" She said flipping her hair.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm

((hmm I was expecting you to tail him but yet another interesting approach))

ShellNumemon got one look at the female human that hopped around the corner and its pupils where suddenly replaced with pink beating hearts, its tongue flopped out of its mouth and it started panting like a dog. “huh huh, you’re pwetty!”

SkyCore

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:45 pm

(To accomplish this I shall have to think outside of the box.. sorry for the short post..)
Rebecca smiled at Shellnumemonm she spoke in a small voice,"So hot stuff, wheres a smexy gentleman like you going!" Her eyes stared into the digimon's eyes, she sighed in a cooing matter. Rebecca took her finger and rubbed it against the digimon's face.
Agumon rubbed his head,"What to do.." He muttered.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:47 pm

flame_leopard
The Geremon held the bills in its sticky arms, hugging it. Then the digimon sniffed the money, almost to the point of where a loose dollar might have gotten shoved in his nose. The slug stuffed the money into its porous skin, and then seemed like a massive weight had just lifted from his shoulders.

"Well, the entry point is extremely easy to find. It's in the sewers! Alright, if you go down the man hole cover over there," Geremon pointed out a near-by sewer entrance. "It's a breeze. You head straight for about 300 feet, turn left, go about 100 feet, turn right, go about 150 feet, and then left once more, and another 200 feet should put you right in front of the boss' front door. Good luck with that, now where's the rest of my money?"
Kaito listened closely and nodded. THen he was interuptted b his digivice. "WHat the?" KAito pulls it out of his pocket and watches the screen seeing the message. Troy was also watching "Yay! digivolving time!" He flys up in the air and shines a bright white. HIs size starts to grow into Darkdramon. THen the light brakes away "Ready." he said in a calm voice. Kaito looks up and nodded then back down at the digimon. "We are going to have to postpone this meeting to another time, and your coming with me to the sewers next time...so if you were lying I suggest you don't." Kaito hops on Troy's hand, and his jets start up as they start flying away heading towards the HQ [exit Troy, Kaito]

greem

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

heart _ heart

ShellNuemon, still drooling and panting, "I will go where ever you go sweet heart!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Rebecca closed her eyes for a moment to think. "If you answer some questions.." She said in a tender voice,(OMFG) "I'll give you a kiss." She puckered her lips and kissed the air. "First, who is your leader.. second where were you headed? And third what are your plans?"

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 pm

heart _ heart

Shell Numemon sputtered a few times as it tried to spit the words out... literally... "The Boss wants to run the city, but I cant tell you who he no matter how many time you press those gorgeous lips against me! and I'm going back to the hospital cause seeing you is giving me LOVE pains! now where's my kiss!" the numemon jumps at the girl.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and Astamon continue running till Toan reach an old house. "Can this be the place?" Astamon ask. Toan nodded "No doubt the location" They both walked into the old house that seem abandoned

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:44 pm

(( I am numba 1000!? sweet do i get a prize omega...sorry couldn't help my self))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:53 am

"Oops got to go." Rebecca pivoted around and grabbed onto the fence. She boosted herself up and jumped it landing on the other side. She kept running until she spotted agumon, they both told eachother what they had learned.

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:02 pm

ShellNumemon chased after the girl puckering its lip-less mouth. not paying attention to where it was going the creature slammed into the fence and fell over onto the filthy pavement. getting up in a daze the creature seemed to forget all about the girl, "What was I....? Oh right, I need to get back to the hospital!" the snail like digimon turned toward the western entrance to the ally and slithered off.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Agumon looked at Rebecca and told her where he had heard the boss was. "Well, the entry point is extremely easy to find. It's in the sewers! Alright, if you go down the man hole cover over there," Geremon pointed out a near-by sewer entrance. "It's a breeze. You head straight for about 300 feet, turn left, go about 100 feet, turn right, go about 150 feet, and then left once more, and another 200 feet should put you right in front of the boss' front door. Good luck with that, now where's the rest of my money?" (Italisiced for flashback)
Rebecca moaned,"In there?" She said pointing to the sewer. Agumon rolled his eyes,"Well where else do you think a numemon leader would be?" Rebecca moaned again,"You've got to be kidding me." Agumon shook his head,"Just get in." Rebecca sighed and gave up making one last sarcastic comment as she climbed down,"Because going into the sewer worked out so well last time.." She sighed.
With a plop they dropped into the cold water. Rebecca's teeth began to chatter,"Th-th-th-is-p-p-p-p-l-pl-a-a-ce- is -c-c-c-cold." Agumon sighed,"Stop complaining.."Rebecca stomped her foot,"Sorry I'm not a fire breathing dinosaur." She snapped at him. Agumon laughed,"I guess so." Slosh Slosh Slosh Slosh they continued to walk through the ankle high water. Rebecca had preoccupied herself with counting the steps making sure they followed the directions well. Agumon turned to her,"They said something about a doctor finding a cure.. what is this plague even about?" He asked her. Rebecca shook her head,"I have no idea.. anything I say is pure speculation." She closed her eyes for a second to think. "Well..It could be that its some sort of virus.." Agumon looked at her,"A virus digimon." He said raising his fists. She massaged her forehead,"No.. a virus, a tiny one in my world.. they attach your cells and force genetic code causing the cell to make more viruses.." Agumon looked at her,"But if that was true wouldn't the antibiotics work?" Rebecca shook her head,"Anti-biotics don't affect virus..what we would need is some sort of vaccine. Anyway I haven't fully explained my theory yet." Agumon nodded,"Okay well continue." Rebecca closed her eyes to think again. "What I speculate, true or not is that this plague is some sort of virus.. so tiny that it can enter a cell's nucleus and mess around with the genetic code.. if severe enough taking out the mutation's that allow digimon to digivolve." Agumon looked at her,"Is that even possible?"
Rebecca shrugged,"I have no idea.."

They finally came to the door, cautiously trying to preserve inconspicousy she opened the door silently. Slowly moving her and agumon slid into the room. She opened her eyes and saw..

ilinkzeldi

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm

((Zeldi, you do realize you are intruding on a resistance-only mission, correct?))

A pair of limbs shot through the doorway so quickly, there was no time for the two to respond. Something hit both the young girl and her agumon in the skull, just enough to render them unconcious.

When Rebecca's and Agumon's eyes next opened, they would be outside, in the streets, about two miles away from the marketplace where they had entered into the sewers. There was a note pinned to her shirt, covered in black slime. The note itself was written with an amazingly neat hand, almost like calligraphy.

'Dear tamer and reptilian digimon,
I regret to inform you that you have somehow stumbled upon my private abode. This is unfortunate, for both of you as well as myself. I am a rather understanding digimon, however, so I shall let the two of you off with just a warning: should you attempt to enter my living quarters again, I will have no choice but to kill you. I am not known for being quick in such matters, and from the screams of the victims I regrettably had to take, it is a very painful process. I wish you make the correct decision.'
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games