Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm

(OH! Other random fun fact. Alter is latin for evil.)

Alter shrugged. "No idea. Maybe they just failed at their job, as a weapon. I know what I am, and I am a weapon. To be used against the Demons as they see fit." Alter started to walk around Kaz, wanting to examine this new breed of human. "What about you? What is it you fight for? You can't just be out here at random."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

((Never would have picked up on that... no really, my latin roots are ok, but never would have gotten that. Other small fact, I went through the digimon request thread, and made a single list.))

Kaz was a bit at a lost, "I fight for what I care about, but not the put in a cage type of care. I fight to protect myself, and my friends. I fight to protect what can not protect it's self. Tell me if your masters care for you so, why do they not help you. Are they weak, or unable to defend themselves?" Kaz's digivice was starting to respond to his increasing emotions, emitting beeps, and small flashes.
Gatomon tugged on Kaz's pant leg she was in no shape to fight, the two fights one right after the other on the same day she had managed to digivolve to mega had left her sapped. She didn't need Kaz picking a fight with this tamer and his powerful partner.

Kaz looked down, and was startled at how much his digivice was starting to go off, and that suprise threw off his emotional train of thought, causing his digivice to return to silence.

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Alter was fascinated, he had never met someone quiet like this guy. All the other humans were from the Angels and they never really spoke to him. "My masters don't have the time to go out and deal with every little virus. They have their own business to deal with." He answered.

Hisoka could feel the tension, it was amazing. He was smiling, waiting for his time to strike. He was upset when the Gatomon stepped in, but there would be others. He would just bide his time for now.

Alter raised his hand. Looking at it. He looked at Kaz' hand. "I don't see the difference between us." He said to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 pm

(Man you guys really suck at taking hints DX)

Kirashimu and his digimon decided to stay by the river and train there, as there was no real point in walking back to the last spot. Kirashimu noticed two humans and two digimon in the distance.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 pm

(Meh. To much fun arguing... though Piedmon might attack. Good old Hisoka.

Also technically we there are about 4 humans and a few more digimon.)

Hisoka disappeared, he had spotted Kirashimu about the same time he stopped him. He appeared next to the young digimon. "Hello." His said, running a nail threateningly along the Tsunomon's throat. (He is not gay! Just flamboyant... and violent)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Ancient Sphinxmon was immeadiately on Hisoka. Ancient Sphinxmon pinned down the Piedmon and roared, "Harm the little ones and you die!"

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

((I think I mentioned somewhere that I would notice your group, if I wasn't still arguing... I saw the hint, but like he said, arguing is so fun.))

Gatomon blinked, and the piedmon was gone. She finally looked around noticing the tamer, and his horde of digimon. She was about to say something when the large black digimon pounced on piedmon, pinning him. She cringed, knowing that could not end well.

Kaz looked at Alter's outstretched hand, and extended his own, bringing it to rest against the other hand. "Your right, there are no visible differances between us. The differance is in your heart. I think what you really need is a friend, and I would be honored to be yours." Kaz turned his hand, transforming the way the hands met, turning it into a handshake.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:12 pm

(Are you kidding me? This is why i was so depressed about not getting AncientBeetlemon D wink
Dax's eyes widened. Was that...Kira? "Oh right...I remember him..." He muttered. Tsunomon and Demiveemon glanced at the identical digimon across the field.
"Holy chiznicks..." they both muttered. Kapurimon jumped up and down. "I wanna twin, I wanna twin!" He said enthusiastically.
"Kapurimon, go seperate them, we can't have a big fight..."
Kapurimon nodded as he glowed and changed into Kotemon. Kotemon quickly ran to the digimon and put his staff between them.
"Fighting is irrelevant, we are of the same faction, and my Tamer knows both of your Tamers by name, so it would be the same as fighting a teammate."

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Hisoka grinned at Ancient Sphincmon. "I won't dream of it. They are ripe yet. You on the other hand... I would be very interested in fighting you." He said, his legs coming up to knock the Ancient Sphinxmon off balance, just enough to slip out. (Sorry for the God Mod, but he really isn't the type to be held down... more threatened.)

Alter had no idea how to respond to Kaz' remark. A friend? He wasn't even sure what that was. So he decided that was where he would start. "What is a friend?" He asked.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Kotemon scowled, but of course it wasn't seen. "Am I invisible?" Dax held up his digivice.
"Kotemon digivolve too...."
"DinoHyumon!"
"DinoHyumon used his battleaxe this time and put it on Hisoka's chest to hold him back.
"Hisoka, don't pick a fight with an Ancient Digimon.....and did you hear what I said!? My Tamer knows all of our Tamer's by name, so your fighting an ally. "

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 pm

(Oh what? You were talking to him? You should name who you are talking about in your posts. I thought that was between the little ones.)

Hisoka looked at DinoHyumon, his attention changing as quickly as Murmuxmon changed between digimon. "hmm... you have potential." he said, stepping in under the axe, only a hairs width apart. "But you aren't done growing. See my in a few levels." he said, stepping away.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

((hoooo shoot techno san you should just let them do as they please, it won't come to much, and with the way draco's char is going, he'll go into a worse battle lust than yourself, and you really don't want to cross a piedmon, regardless of how many megas you have.))

Kaz smiled broadly, seeing a way to start undoing the brainwashing that had destroyed this man's concept of kindness. "A friend is someone who truly cares for you. Friends enjoy hanging out with each other, and would do almost anything to help each other when they are in trouble. Friendship is one of the most powerful forces in the world, and the bond it creates is something that can't be broken. My best friend is Gatomon here, and you've seen a visable form of the strength our friendship holds." Kaz looked down towards Gatomon, only to see her staring mesmerized by the battle across the river. Kaz looks across the river and seeing the battle for the first time himself, pales, "Oh, oh s**t!"

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

(Don't worry. Piedmon won't hurt DinoHyumon. He isn't interested in anything less then a mega.)

Alter nodded. "Then I have that already. I have Dracmon. Though he is hurt right now..." He said, drifting off into his own world for a moment. "But why do I need others? If I have one then isn't that enough?"

(Oh and Alter doesn't have bloodlust. Just orders.)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

(He wasnt picking a fight, simply stopping one)
DinoHyumon wiped his brow.
"Thank Azulongmon" he muttered. He dwelled on the Piedmon's line "Come see me in a few levels"
He didn't like fighting much, so he didn't plan on it...but then it got him wondering...what is he going to digivolve to? Maybe an awesome knight, or maybe a ninja, or maybe a shape-shifter...Oh the possibilites....

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

((Don't know, the way you were making crazy person facial gestures+piedmon's crazy clown deal, well never really able to tell.))

Kaz knew he was getting somewhere, he just needed a way to truly seal a foothold in this young mans troubled mind. "You don't need to have more friends, but you can never have enough friends. Friends are something you should want to have. When you make more friends, you allow your heart to grow, which can help you grow as a person. You may owe it to yourself to at least give it a try."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games