Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan
Link to Teepee: [x]

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Wystan gave a slight smile, “With the weather cold and snow being a current occurrence, stamina would be the best stat to have during the coldest month. Because without the constant moving about, and having the energy to do so, then we would be frozen were we stood.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
The answer was quick to come to him, “Luck. Luck is simplistic and we all wish to have luck in our lives, but wishing for luck is not the same as having the stamina and the energy to make the luck come true. Perseverance trumps luck.”

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
He pondered the question, remembering each time he used stamina during the passing season, “No, my use of stamina stays the same throughout all the seasons; I use to it give me endurance to get though the most difficult of cases.”
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ATh e a r t
    Participating Soquili: Emille
    Link to Teepee: <3

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
    Without hesitation, Emille smiled and responded. "It would definitely have to be intelligence. Without it, people would not be able to survive. Even the fastest, most courageous Soquili out there would die if they didn't know what to do during the cold season."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
    Emille looked up as she thought. "With too much courage, sometimes intelligence is overlooked. Some decide to do something to show how brave they are, but if the situation is bad and they do it anyways, they lacked intelligence." She smiled again and nodded. "Definitely courage!"

"In the Winter, you need to be smart enough to know when to go out and venture for food. In the Spring, too much rain brings floods and you'd need to move to higher grounds. In the Summer, the heat is unbearable so others would need to know when to play and when to take care of themselves, so they don't collapse because of the heat. In the Fall, it is time to start preparing for Winter. You can't always plan to have fun!" She giggled.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Arden
Link to Teepee: CheshireKttty's Teepee, Nyx Queen Of Darkness' Teepee

Update it to both please!

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
Arden shook out his mane, shedding the snow of quickly. "Courage. Courage to know that it will be over, and that the light will shine brighter tomorrow."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Intelligence, usually."

"In winter, there are more fights for food, because it's scarce. In spring, it's used to approach one you're interested in. The other months, are more freeness that relying on courage.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Banzai
Link to Teepee: Link

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
He pondered over the question for a moment, and then replied with a grin. "I believe Luck will be of the most value to me. Perhaps just in finding food, warmth, and shelter, or even in finding a lovely mare to nestle up to. Sure I can find it all on my own, but a little bit of luck can go a long way."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Banzai paused in thought, searching for the answer. "Well," He said after a few moments. "I suppose I'd have to consider Intelligence to be the most opposite. Luck can happy to anyone, you don't have to have any brains to have a bit of it. Luck just happens. Intelligence can be a bit of a slow, deliberate process."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Again he paused. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure how it changes. Sure it has its ups and downs, but it varies day by day more then by season."

*should still be on time. Only 7:30 here in Oregon* ^.^

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: X

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Roman looks to the sky and the newly fallen snow and sighs. "Strenght to get me through this chilled land of death and cold. Let my muscles never fade and my body never succumb to winter's chilled kiss."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "The bulkier you are the slower and less likely you are to keep up a good distance so I would imagine it would have to be stamina."

"In the months of summer I use my strenght to carry me from place to place in search of something unknown. My muscles must not fail me then and end my journey. In the spring I use my strenght to ignore the advances of mares crossing my path, not all strength is physical. In autumn my strenght prepares me for the frosts and the changing of the leaves, basically the change of the world surrounding me."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 am

Bonus Questions for February are Now Open!

Bonus stats for January have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Haishan Fai
Link to Teepee:
Homeward Bound

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:
"I am eternally lucky in love now that I have found my mate, though it would be nice to be gifted with children soon. That would give my mate the greatest pleasure and therefore make me happy too." Haishan smiled, thinking of his beautiful mist coloured mate. She had waited so long for him, too long.... if he had known she exsisted, out there somewhere, he would have found her quicker, searched endlessly until they were together. Though perhaps it was meant to be the way it was, after all it was the path they both took that brought them together. And he would not be without her.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?:
"A tricky question," He takes a moment to think about it. "If I am honest I would say courage goes best with Luck. Without courage you may never take the chances that lead to you being lucky, and without luck you may never have suceeded."

How do you plan to use luck this month?:
"I hope that I can finally make my mates dream come true and gift her with children.... she has waited so long." He smiles affectionatly, thinking about his mate always having the same effect on him. "Now if you excuse me, I must return to her."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Lady Requiem
Link to Teepee: Teepee

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: I already am. I'm very lucky. I have a wonderful mate, three children, and now grandbabies in their baskets safe and warm. I'm already so very lucky.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Perhaps intelligence. When dealing with luck one doesn't need to think things through, simply hope and wish for enough luck to get through something.

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: I am hoping luck will insure all my grandbabies are healthy, when they come out of their baskets. Luck I hope will also keep them warm while in their baskets, it is awfully cold.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Ofelia
Link to Teepee: teepee

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:
Ofelia couldn't help but giggle and wink playully. "I suppose everyone is hoping for love, the one person that they connect with in a special way. A best friend but more is what I want. I don't know if it'll happen soon but I'm sure someday I'll find that someone." Ofelia's tinkling laugh continued.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?:
"Hmmm opposite of luck? Probably intelligence, brainy ones can make their own luck."

"I'm hoping I'll get lucky in love, but a close friend is all I really need right now. I suppose its cold too so find warmth I suppose?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Aldora
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Flickering her ears at the question she plainly answers "I do not believe in being in love with a mate. I do hope that the Great Spirits will bless my slave and I with children, but I will not call it love."

Ponders for a moment before answering. "I suppose intelligence because those who have brains tend not to believe in luck."

Giving a light sigh she replies "I don't know so much that I believe in luck.. so much as other things, but I suppose I mostly am wishing to be lucky in being blessed with offspring."

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Aquilo
Link to Teepee: xXx

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Well my birthday just came to pass and I've already had 2 children, so I'd say I'm quite content today and have had a very lucky history. Don't get me wrong, Cleo and I would definitely like to have more foals, but I'm still recovering from Hael and Riona.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Courage, because if you have enough luck, you shouldn't really need to see just how much courage you have or how far it'll take you in a pinch. Though, I can't speak from experience. I'm a lil guy, but I've got a big heart.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: Make it the rest of the month without anyone in the herd calling me "butterball". Oh, they make my blood boil!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Elliot: *snorts* "Love... who needs love, it's just a distraction from carrying out my orders"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Elliot: "Intelligence of course, smart Soquili know that luck means nothing"

How do you plan to use luck this month?: Elliot: "i'll use it to avoid simpering mares ... not that i can blame them for wanting me, i mean.. Look at me!"

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili: Blake

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: *tosses short gold orangeish yellow mane* Pish please the question is anyone going to be lucky enough to be with me and that answer would be a . . . .Maybe. *smirks*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: *tilts head in thought*
well . . .Intellect is the opposite of courage, speed is the opposite stamina sooo . . .by process of elimination and by common sense in my book Strength would be lucks opposite

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: heh the same way i always use it very very well *winks and dashes off to cause mayhem*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "Lucky in love?" She pondered some. "I shouldn't think I would.. I'm not currently looking for it." She gave a polite little smile.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Her tail gave a small waggle as the thought. Opposite of luck she pondered even more. "Stamina? it doesn't seem like it'd be anywhere close to luck... then again.. I don't really see much how any of the others are like luck at all really."

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?:
"I shall use luck in hoping to find myself and my mother's herd peaceful and safe, with allies to call to aid should we need it." She looked about some before wandering off.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Enitan
Link to Teepee: Here

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Enitan cocked his head, a single ear flicking as he ponders the odd feelings this conjures within his chest. "Maybe, possibly..." Smiles in a whistful manner. "I can't say until I know myself."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "Why its courage of course!" He grins having no doubt in his mind.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: "One can not plan to use luck, it would defeat the purpose!" The stallion shakes his head. "It happens when it happens, nothing anyone can do to change that."
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games