Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:01 am
Ann seemed to space out in the last 2 days and finally jerked herself awake. She now noticed how large the compartment had become and thought to herself that it wasn't that big to begin with before she spaced out. She went out to investigate what had happened and found that some of the other compartments had shrunk.

"OMIMERLIN'SBEARD!" She rushed inside and shouted, "Our compartment has eaten the others!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 am
ashley wonders what could have gone wrong with her spell "Errmmm ahhh ooppppppsssss" she says so that everyone can hear.  

Lorrieta

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Erik heard a strange groaning occur within the train. He raised an eyebrow and heard some witch scream at the top of her lungs about compartments being eaten and such. This definitely alarmed him. After setting the train on auto-magic pilot he set off to see what had gone on.

Going down the long corridors, he past a few students who were conversing quietly inside. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary there. He kept walking until he got to the middle of the train and saw something strange. A girl was gawking at her compartment shrieking about her luggage in a shrunken compartment. He rushed to her and looked at what she was transfixed on.

What he saw made his jaw clench. He said gruffly, "What the bloody hell is going on here?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 am
Ann happened to see Erik the Train conductor and went straight up to him. She took her hands and put it to his shoulders and began to shake him hysterically, "IT'S ALIVE! It's just like that house that ate people in that muggle movie about Red Roses!!!" She screamed at his face and ran off not hearing Ashley apologize about the spell she cast.

((Y'kno the movie...Rose Red by Stephen King. I can't watch it alone, too creepy.))
sweatdrop  

Miss Love Tantei

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 am
Sam then turns around. "Ashley? What have you done!?" Sam asks teasingly. "Oh dear. I hope this is fixed..." Sam mutters to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:22 am
After Erik endured the girl's rant, he took a minute to stop being dizzy. He was also shaken by that Gryffindor girl's brute strength and thought she was damn hysterical for something so trivial. He shook off the thought and heard a Hufflepuff girl apologize for her spell. 'Now there's a logical explanation of the problem. 'Its much more rational than that other girl's explanation. Compartments eating each other? Not likely on my train.' He thought to himself.

He went to the Hufflepuff girl, "Its alright, you did not do any damage that cannot be fixed. If you think you can fix it, go on ahead and if you can't, find me in the front and I'll sort it out." Erik looked into the compartment and whistled at the many students inside, "Looks like a party." He nodded to all of them and headed off to take control of the train.

HPGoG Train Conductor

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 am
Destiny awakens to see her compartment is much smaller and she heard a lot of commotion. "What's going on?" She tried to squeeze her body out of her compartment. "Ouch! That hurt!" She finally wiggled herself free. She saw a rather large compartment. "Now who did that!" She shrieked loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 am
Kitty, Kamilia, Rayne, Lyra, and Katie (I'm not forgetting anyone am I?!) left their compartment to investigate to source of that odd noise. Ann rushed down the hallway, yelling about the compartments eating each other. The now completely confused students continued down the hallway and found the train conductor talking to Ashley. He finished talking to her and nodded to the group of students before going past them to retake control of the train. "Do you know what's going on Ashley?" asked Kitty.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 am
*To Kitty*
Actually, yes, me! I can't seem to get out! It's shrunk more since the lot of you climbed out! Can someone reverse the spell before I become a Summer-sandwich?! gonk

*Summer climbs onto a seat, hoping to get a little more breathing room as the compartment next door continues to expand, pushing her own smaller and smaller*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am
Sam runs to her bags and grabs a spell book. She flips it open and runs back to the shrinking apartments. She starts to say "Engorgio". The apartments then start to go back to normal.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am
"Finite Incantanum!" Kitty's spell stopped the expanding of Ashley's compartment and the contraction of the affected ones. "Are you ok, Summer?" asked Kitty as Sam ran out of her compartment and started returning the squished compartments to their normal size.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 am
Yes, I am fine. Boy I never thought I would have to play the role of damsel in distress. Thank you Kitty and Sam!
sweatdrop

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am
"Your welcome Summer. I can see why that'd be a tricky spell to get out of. Now where is Ashley? She's the one caused it...hmm.." Sam ponders as she looks down the hall for her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am
"Glad your fine! Good thing Sam was around unsquish the compartments. All I did was stop it from squishing you. Hey, you're right, Sam, where'd Ashley go?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 am
I blushed. "Oh no need. I always keep a spell book in my bag just incase. You'll never know what will happen when your a witch or wizard!" I said.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games