Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:29 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Darn I missed lurichan, but it's D_D! HIIIII!!!!! blaugh *glomps* long time no see hun!

ISOBEL!
*SUPER -MEGA-ULTRA- GLOMP*
I missed you!

Wah!*gets glomped* heeeelpp!!!!!!

I missed you too hun! *huggles*

*hugs*
^^
So how have you been?

Up, down, everywhere really sweatdrop I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED! blaugh I'm having to move away from all my friends crying I got my semi-almost-bf stolen by my best friend!! (but I'm still friends with em, they're too cute a couple to be mad at for (too) long), I'm sorting out a manga writing group me me as ((un-official) official)leader!...they don't know I'm a crazy megalomaniac...yet twisted

What about you hun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:35 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy

Wah!*gets glomped* heeeelpp!!!!!!

I missed you too hun! *huggles*

*hugs*
^^
So how have you been?

Up, down, everywhere really sweatdrop I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED! blaugh I'm having to move away from all my friends crying I got my semi-almost-bf stolen by my best friend!! (but I'm still friends with em, they're too cute a couple to be mad at for (too) long), I'm sorting out a manga writing group me me as ((un-official) official)leader...they don't know I'm a crazy megalomaniac...yet twisted

What about you hun?

I've been ok, nothing much has happened. I'm going to be moving in febuary and I'm actualy going to have a room (at the moment I have a very small room, big enought to put a single bed and that's it, with a curtain for a door). I've been spending a bit of time visiting distant family and thant's about it. ^^

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:48 pm
deadly_demon
I've been ok, nothing much has happened. I'm going to be moving in febuary and I'm actualy going to have a room (at the moment I have a very small room, big enought to put a single bed and that's it, with a curtain for a door). I've been spending a bit of time visiting distant family and thant's about it. ^^

that's one small room >.< but you're getting a better one, yay for bigger rooms! blaugh
but, sometimes nothing is kinda good, gives ya time to rest and stuff, and daarn, I have to go soon, it's 11:50 here xp I'm usually wide awake but i've been working and drinking today so I'm tired  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:50 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon

that's one small room >.< but you're getting a better one, yay for bigger rooms! blaugh
but, sometimes nothing is kinda good, gives ya time to rest and stuff, and daarn, I have to go soon, it's 11:50 here xp I'm usually wide awake but i've been working and drinking today so I'm tired

I have to go too ^^;
I'm really glad I got to talk to you! Buh bye
<3

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:52 pm
deadly_demon
I have to go too ^^;
I'm really glad I got to talk to you! Buh bye
<3

Same here! I caught you, yay!! *huggles* byes hun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:57 pm
*rises*

Hellos!

Sorry about the tackle and run but I had to go help my cousing with some Techie type problems *nods lots*  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Isobel isn't as tired as she thought she was! And the alcihol is wearing off blaugh how be you Ascher hun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:26 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Isobel isn't as tired as she thought she was! And the alcihol is wearing off blaugh how be you Ascher hun?

Ascher be good! Be very good!
I'm done with all my finals and my parents are actually leaving me alone! 4laugh  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy

I'm done with all my finals and my parents are actually leaving me alone! 4laugh

Yay for no more exams! Hope you did well! *crosses fingers, touches wood, throws lucky horseshoe at Ascher* it's lucky if it doesn't hit you! *watches it sail towards Ascher's head* erm..oops...
It's so nice to be left alone, away from parents.......I don't have that....lucky b*****d stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:43 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy

Yay for no more exams! Hope you did well! *crosses fingers, touches wood, throws lucky horseshoe at Ascher* it's lucky if it doesn't hit you! *watches it sail towards Ascher's head* erm..oops...
It's so nice to be left alone, away from parents.......I don't have that....lucky b*****d stare

*does the matrix dodge and... still takes the horseshoe straight to the face*

*flops*

ow...

I'm... ok... *loses conciousness*  

Ascher

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:47 pm

*-Steps in and takes a look at Ascher, raises a brow, walks beside him, and looks into his eyes as he passes out-* Poor thing. o_O Ah well, hi everyone. xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:49 pm
*prods Ascher with a stick* did I kill him?! eek

Hi there hun 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

Ascher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:52 pm
Yes... you killed me *nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:58 pm
Ascher
Yes... you killed me *nods*

FAKER! Domo shall eat your faker brains now! domokun  

Isobel Bellamy

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi everyone. Hey Isobel, I responded to your post in the ED subforum. 3nodding Check it out.

Nice to meet you Ascher lol.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games