Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"If you could pull a guitar out of you a**, I think that would scare me. Although I've brought my guitar to clubs before like this and have done impromptu songs with the fans in tow. It's actually amusing to see them try to sing my music drunk." His lips parted slightly in thoughtful amusement of those good old days. Then his eyes flicked down to his hips, "You really do like my belt loops don't you." he winked at Kai then as he was pulled closer, and his imagination strayed as they danced. Fortunately though, Shou's imagination was inside his head. And he wouldn't act upon the sensuality beyond the glorious dance itself.

As Kai would soon discover, once Shou was on the dance floor, he was in it for the long haul. The first hour had passed and Shou was still in the groove. He had amazing stamina for long shows so this was nothing. The hot heavy grinding and the playful teasing on the floor...all the spinning and winding of sweaty hands into each other, this was fun! Kai was an excellent dancer and Shou reveled in it.

"Where did you learn to dance?" asked Shou as he took a short rest in between songs as the music dwindle from intense pounding music to a ballad for a slow dance finally. "Ah...would you like to dance to this song or get off the floor?" He wasn't sure that Kai was into slow dancing and Shou was a bit curious but he wouldn't press the idea.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"It will make me very happy." Michi answered softly and kept his willpower under control. Akihiko needed sleep not...Michi's fantasy taking over. This could have been their room....couldn't it have been? Ah....what was past should just stay in the past. Someone special was fast asleep upstairs. And it wouldn't seem right to just fill his thoughts of this man before him, the one that got away.

So as Akihiko fell asleep Michi didn't quite follow him there. Sometimes it took awhile after going down the wrong tangent over and over again. Finally, Michi sighed and closed his eyes. Sleep was a gentle way of enjoying this moment.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"I suppose it will start smelling like you at some point. But the butler changes the sheets more often than at your house I think." he murmured and enjoyed the proximity of his lover. "Mm...true. It will be hard to just come stay with you while you're away."

"What I really miss? I..." He didn't know how to talk about those sorts of things that dragged him closer to darkness and seeped away his control. "I...miss." He touched his own throat but the words didn't escape. The strange sensations of that world were hard to comprehend. His desires for certain things behind the closed doors of a basement he thought he'd never want to see again. It was almost too strange....to talk about. Wasn't his life normal now??

"Ok...Ok..so no pink. I can live with that." he winked glad that the subject had changed to something he could understand.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'd be in the circus if I could fit a guitar up there." Nakai joked as their bodies continued to move with the beat.
Ah it was so damn nice...
Letting oneself go to the rhythm... just giving up and swaying however your body felt it should.
The first hour passed and Kai was only just starting to work up a sweat. He had stamina, but usually he was playing a guitar and not dancing around the stage like Shou tended to do from what he figured.
"Learn? I just went to a lot of clubs, you know?" Kai confided in the other man. "I mean Ohayou's given me some instruction but I'm more of the rock out with my guitar type than the dancing sort on stage. What about you? Is it a skill you learned or was it drilled into your brain for your career?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Shou's waist for the slow song and letting go of those belt loops for once.
He'd dance slow... breaks be damned, though he was getting a bit thirsty.

User Image

Dark eyes watched the older man... and there was that tale tell sign of Azriel's head cocking to the side just slightly as his gaze fell on Hiroki's neck.
Black nails reached up to brush over the man's skin. "It's okay to miss, you know. I thought it was pretty on you... would you like me to bring it by? That and one of my pillows to tide you over until I get back?" he whispered, his voice feather soft.
Katsumi moved slowly until he was straddling Hiroki's lap. Lips moved to gently kiss the elephant of Ohayou's neck. "I don't want you... missing something that... I could easily leave with you..." he whispered, arms moving to drape over Hiroki's shoulders gently. "I miss watching you squirm sometimes, you know..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Me....mm...I learned on the way. Well, just trial and error. It seemed to come naturally enough, then Smash provided some experts and I found that I enjoyed learning other dance styles and incorporating them. Although, I'm not as good as some dancers. But I think that I know enough to mix it into my storytelling." replied Shou with a grin. "I always dance better when I'm not having to think too much about it."

He leaned in for the slow dance and his head rested upon Kai's shoulder. They were trying to appear like they were 'dating' so this seemed a good opportunity to get close in a different way. "Some people are watching us. They might not have guessed who I am yet." he whispered in Kai's ear. "Or maybe they just think I'm your next conquest?" He chuckled because he knew that would never happen. Not with his new friend and partner in crime.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki shivered as Katsu's fingers stroked his skin. His lips parted with that touch. "I don't think it would be wise to wear it at my house. But...the pillow would be alright." Seriously, he didn't need Akihiko or anyone else seeing a collar at his throat. Things might get awkward.

He gasped as those sweet lips kissed his neck and he wanted to feel more of those kisses right against his throat. It might make the ache lessen for missing his collar. No...he had to stop thinking of that. He wasn't a pet. He was free of those bonds...."I shouldn't desire those things. And I almost thought I was putting it behind me."

Other feelings that he couldn't express sometimes disturbed him as well, the ache for things the drugs had given him. He had thought he had also put those thoughts behind him too. He hadn't thought about them in awhile until Katsu brought them up again. "It's hard to forget how I...longed for certain things. But I'm trying to get over those things..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

Dark eyes narrowed slightly, "It's your house. You can do whatever you want, Asato-kun. If you want to wear it... do so." the bat pulled back enough to look into the older man's eyes deeply, his fingers ghosting along Hiroki's neck as he spoke. "What's wrong with desiring it? Your body wants it... to help you forget the stress of the day... to just give yourself up for a short time and enjoy what you're feeling... Is it wrong? Does it mean I'm wrong for wanting you? For wanting to feel you intimately in the dark of the night? That's what I want and I don't think that's wrong at all. If what you want is to lose a tiny bit of control... how can you say it's wrong? Why are my wants right and yours wrong, Asato-kun?"

Sighing softly, Katsumi took the older man's chin in one hand, tilting it up and back. "Long for those things... because I'll give you them all... you have but to ask, Asato-kun. Don't get over them... long for them. Can you not long for them... for me... without the drugs?" he asked in a whisper, thumb nail gently tracing along Hiroki's bottom lip. Dark eyes watched that lip for a long time. "You tell me you want your kitten back... but how can things go back to the way they were... if you keep denying yourself... A-sa-to-kun..."

Slowly, Katsu's lips descended, claiming Hiroki's own with a sweet softness that dissolved into a passionate press while his fingers moved to stroke the side of the man's cheek and temple.

User Image

User Image

"Thinking complicated EVERYTHING." Nakai replied, his fingers interlocking behind Shou as they swayed to the slow beat. "Let them watch... they may recognize me... or they may be wondering why you're wearing sunglasses in a very dark room. Either way, let them stare." he smirked, winking at one girl who he recognized as being a previous conquest.
She seemed a bit incensed and immediately puffed up before making a bee line for the bar in a huff.
"Next conquest? Hardly... then again, that's what you want them to think, ne?" Kai asked seriously, letting his fingers press against the clothes at the small of Shou's back. "Can't a friend get dressed up for a friend then dance sexy with him in a public place?" he teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mmnn...yes...thinking does complicate things. But, sometimes...." he turned his lips so close to Kai's neck, his warm breath crossing over his painted lips along Kai's skin. "I must...think."

Shou's head turned just enough to notice the girl that was a little upset. "Mm...too bad too sad...for her. I'm the lucky one tonight." He could act like a lover even if they would only ever be friends. Yeah this was fun.

"Yes...that's what I want them to think, very much so...." He pressed in as Kai pushed on the small of his back; the heat of his body almost palpably passionate. Ok so he could get into this 'fake' dating game. "Of course they can....and we are." he winked as his own fingertips slide upward to the back of Kai's neck and along the back edge of his hairline.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes...it's my house but...I think that it...ah...I love it when your fingers touch me...there." It was very distracting for Asato to have Katsumi stroking his neck. "It's not that I don't want...to...it's ...I can't accidentally wear it to work."

Then his brow furrowed and he couldn't think of how to make Katsumi understand. The world that Katsu lived in wasn't always the same as what was considered normal by the people above, "No...there's nothing wrong with you wanting me. Nor...the intimacy. But...some of what you love to do..like in the basement at your house.....most other won't understand. My butler or the other people around me...wouldn't."

He leaned into that hand that held his chin feeling like he just wanted to let go of his world while he was here, "I long for you....you are like a drug...mm... a drug I never want to be denied. I do want my kitten back...but....nnghh..." His confusion disintegrated as those moist lips pressed upon his own. He couldn't think clearly anymore. All he wanted was before him.... Hiroki's eyes fluttered shut just content to be a part of Katsumi's world.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

When the kiss ended, Katsu pulled back just enough to look into Hiroki's gaze with his own dark eyes. "Then make my basement your secret. No one but us need know, Asato-kun. The dark and twistedly pleasurable things we do there... are between you... and me... alone... It isn't their business to know... is it?" he asked softly, his voice a tiny bit demanding... and yet soothing and comforting at the same time. "And if you're so worried about wearing it to work... well... all you need to do is look in the mirror. Take it off. You're free to do that, Asato-kun. But if it makes you happy... if it helps you forget the stress... what's so wrong with it? It isn't as if it were a crime, you know... to wear a collar... to want to be with me... to play a few darker games together..."
Katsu's lips gave a ghost of a kiss to the very edge of Hiroki's bottom lip. "The world doesn't know what happens in my bedroom, Asato-kun... and they're no right to know."

User Image

User Image

Kai took a tiny bit of a deep breath then he smirked, "You can tangle those fingers in my hair, you know." the blond teased, leaning his head down as if he were going to kiss Shou, but instead he laughed softly, turning their bodies so most of the onlookers would think they were kissing. "Playing with fans if fun, isn't it? Making them think there's something more... I could really get used to this. And hell yeah you're the lucky one." he joked with a wink, letting his fingers drift down over Shou's backside as they turned in the dance again... letting those who were starring get a full view of his wicked digits.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I can?...mm...then I will." His lithe fingers wound there way up through Kai's hair, "Mm...so soft..underneath." That faked kiss was exciting to the star even though it never completed; the soft laughter very enticing. "Oh yes...I'm having a great time. I have a feeling my social media is going to be full of pictures...and comments about you."

What a firm hand along his backside. Even though the leather he could tell how strong those fingers were from all the years of guitar. What a thrill! Now he wanted a few more hours just sitting around playing guitar with his very sensual friend. Maybe later...maybe..after the tour. Sadly, the tour would take up too much time for fun like this.

As the song winded down, he heard the DJ speak across the mic, "Ok everyone, take a break for 5. Get some drinks from our bar and let me have one too." Then ambient music came up as the DJ walked off.

Shou leaned up against Kai and licked his lips. "I am a little parched, want get something to drink? And which bartender do you prefer?" There were three up at the bar mixing various concoctions. His eyes roamed looking for a seat and wondered if there were better spots in the bar. He'd let Kai show him the ropes of this joint.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki nodded thankful that Katsumi did understand to some degree. He wanted their world...to be...their world. He wanted to feel those dark hands across his body but he couldn't share that world with others. "I suppose you're right.... and I guess it isn't a crime."

He smiled a little and shivered with that small kiss. "You're making me wish I was totally healed. Ah...not fair." He couldn't enjoy Katsu's world while his body was still recovering. That much he did know. His hands wrapped around that lean body and scratched up Katsumi's back. "Mmm...and no...they don't need to know. I want that part of our world...just for us alone. What am I going to do while you're gone on tour?" Hiroki leaned in to snag another kiss. It was just a playful peck, he didn't want to get too serious about missing Katsumi because he was certain he would deeply and would watch the news just to catch glimpses of the kitten.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

An audible near purr came from Katsumi's lips as Hiroki scratched up his back. The bat's body undulated to the feeling, arching into those hands and enjoying the petting feel.
But then he smirked and opened his dark eyes, looking at the older man. "Not fair at all... Two months away... Maybe I should send you a cute picture every day just to keep your spirits up, ne? Me with bed head in the morning... or me brushing my teeth... or me falling on my a** when I get tangled in the sheets..." Katsu teased before moving his body off of Hiroki and sitting down beside him once again.
"Our world is our world, Asato-kun. No one else need know. No one else need understand. It isn't their business what, or who, you do between the sheets. If it were, then I would've told the world about niisan and his manager by now. But I haven't. Because it isn't my business nor the business of anyone else but the two of them." dark eyes flickered up and over to Hiroki, a very serious glint in them. "Secrets should remain secret... and secret desires are truly the best desires of them all... aren't they?"
There was suddenly a knock on the window and Azriel pushed a button on the door, letting the small window behind the driver's seat down.
The driver alerted them that they would reach their destination in five minutes.
Putting the window back in place, a huge smile came to Katsumi's lips and he curled against Hiroki's side once more. "You'll love where we're going. It's a secret too. But it's not a dark secret. Least not to me. But no funny business there... which I suppose is good because you're still recovering, ne?" he asked with a bit of a happy giggle.

User Image

User Image

"We should check your twitter while we get a drink." Kai teased, grabbing Shou's hand in his own and taking the mercurial man off the dance floor behind him.
"Yo, Tori!" the blond said happily, stealing a corner of the bar.
The bartender smirked at him, "Been a while, Kai. New friend?"
"Hell yeah, new friend. Gorgeous friend too, ne?" he teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Can we get um..." the guitarist tilted his head to the side slightly. "I want something cold and fruity... so... two plum daiquiris?"
The bartender nodded, "Coming right up."
As the man was making the drinks, Kai put an arm around Shou's shoulders, "Tori's the owner but he tends bar too. If you ever have a problem, he's the man to come to around here. He kicked the paparazzi out once too... which is why they tend to hide outside and wait to pounce. Course you've got a lot of people in the club scene doing ecstasy and the like, but if he actually SEES it, he kicks them out too."
"That's because a club should be for drinks and dancing, not gyrating like a buffoon because everything FEELS wonderful." Tori said with a laugh, finishing up the drinks and passing one to Nakai and the other to Shou. "Don't worry. Paparazzi won't grab your date until you leave. You're both pretty safe in here."
Kai frowned, "What makes you think...."
But the look from Tori said that it was obvious how he knew Kai's 'date' was Shou.
Rolling his eyes, Nakai frowned, "You're no fun, Tori..." he teased, sipping his drink before grabbing Shou by the hand again and dragging him off to their own booth across the room.
The guitarist plopped down in the comfy leather seat, drink on the table. "Man it's so hot in here..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

So Kai seemed to like fruity drinks too? Now that was a surprise. Shou had expected Kai to like something a bit more straight and neat. But maybe this was a good thing because Shou liked fruity drinks a lot. "You seem to know my tastes pretty well it seems. I love drinks like this. Or did you spy that in the video of me as well?"

"Oh..so he's the owner. That's good to know. Ah...seems like he takes having a celebrity in his business seriously." His eyes flicked around taking in the scene. Overall, the place did seems fairly clear of normal problems except for the occasional camera shot that Shou could see happening out of the corner of his eyes.

As the owner spoke up, Shou grinned seeing how well this man seemed to know Kai. His fingers slipped around the drink, "Arigatou. Ah...Kai...he seems to be on to us. I guess it's hard to hide me." But he didn't get to speak long with the bartender as Kai dragged him to a booth and there he finally took a sip from his drink.

"Mmm....すごくてうまい!" exclaimed Shou as he set down the glass then fished the phone out of his pocket. It took him a minute to rifle through his tweets. "Hot? We've only just begun. Oh...my...look....already. Pictures of you....and me." He held his phone out to Kai so the man could take a look see. "Faster than I expected...well maybe not. My fans will start figuring out where this place is eventually. I hope the club is prepared for the influx of business."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ooh...I'd like that. One cute picture a day. Does that mean I have to send you a...cute picture of Hi-chan everyday?" His eyes had closed again and he was just happy to scritch the kitten for awhile. That feeling of the thin body arching against his fingers was delightful. "Hi-chan falling off the bed, Hi-chan trying to jump up to the toilet and falling in, Hi-chan's little face covered with milk. Lots of cuteness there."

Maybe he was just a little bit disappointed when Katsu slide off his lap but he nodded when Katsu spoke about 'their secrets'. "I hope I love this place. Well I can't imagine I wouldn't. You seem to be so excited to take me there." Then he cocked an eyebrow. "No funny business. Mm...you're the one that's usually trouble." He poked Katsumi's belly as he teased.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

"No, you have to send me two pictures a day." Azriel reasoned, holding up two fingers. "One of Hiyokomame and one of yourself... or just one of both of you."
Dark eyes flickered slightly, "And don't be mad I got off your lap. Last thing we need is for me to get overly excited... cause I won't stop and you know it." he teased, sticking his tongue out playfully. "Besides, we're almost here. We'll have dinner and just cuddle in front of the fire... and then when it's bed time we'll go to sleep. I took the liberty of having Takatori grab some of your clothes from my place and some more for me. He's already there cooking so dinner should be ready after I give you a tour." the bat smiled slightly, "I am trouble, ne? But not today. I made a vow never to make trouble here... because it's too precious for it..."

User Image

User Image

"Video? Hell no. It's hot and I'm tired so I figure something cold would taste best and I figured you'd like something really cold too." Nakai replied, figuring it had been the most logical response. "Hard liquor on ice would get us drunk too fast and I mean sure we could've had a frosty cold one but really, it's a club. Gotta drink outside the box, you know?"
Plus it was harder to get slipped something in a frozen drink... Nakai had figured that out after about the third or fourth time waking up god knows where.
He trusted Tori not to slip them anything bad, but that didn't go for a passerby just dropping something in their drinks. Least this way they'd see it stuck on the top of the beverage as opposed to melting at the bottom like would've happened with most drinks.
Amber eyes flickered over to the phone, "Influx of business... I'm more hoping I'm ready to fend off your fan girls." Kai laughed, taking a really long sip of his drink. The plum wine inside just tasted sooooo good. "Are they at least saying nice things about your new boyfriend?" he questioned, leaning over with an arm around Shou happily as he stared at the phone too.
Kai hadn't joined the twitter-sphere just yet... though the idea was appealing to him all the same.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Tired?! Already?" Shou put a hand under his chin and leaned forward looking Kai over, "Have I worn you out?" His lips had pouty grin upon them as he watched Kai closely. "I would have thought with that toned body you'd have the stamina to keep up. Guess I was wrong." Shou was teasing of course but it still amused him that Kai would even admit being tired.

"Indeed, I wouldn't want to get drunk too fast. And I suppose a frosty cold one wouldn't be appropriate but then again, who's being appropriate here. We're suppose to have fun. Ah...but I like daiquiris so you've made a fine choice." He reached over and picked up his glass taking a long sip. He had placed his glass closer to the wall away from the aisle. He knew better than to let casual passers by get to close to his drinks.

"Oh...mm...well if they become a problem, I'll just turn on the charm and get them all to bow down. Sometimes it's the only way to stop them when I don't have a lot of guards roaming about." Shou was actually rather off the cuff about this. He had learned to turn on the act when he was certain that the crowd was too eager. It was instinctive nowadays. "My fans are a curious lot and I don't think any of them are really bad, just very determined. Oh...look...one of them thought you were Naoko-kun! Oh my...she's getting corrected. Ah my tweets are moving so fast! Oh my...look at all the photos of you and Naoko. Look at all these comparisons! "

He leaned in and nestled against Kai's shoulder. Why not be this comfortable with his 'boyfriend'. The relationship wasn't real but it seemed like Kai didn't mind things being warm and 'friendly'. Shou pointed out the various tweets and many of them did have good things to say about Kai except several started pointing out articles of Kai's escapades calling him a serious playboy. However, a few pointed out that love conquers all. Then, several English, Spanish and Chinese posts started coming through. "Ah...these take me a little longer to read." He frowned slightly because he really wanted to understand his fans. "I've got so many fans. Oh...look that one says you're definitely Nakai. Haha...she saw your concert and Naoko is not that toned. Looks she's showing a picture of you from the concert the other night. Naughty fan sneaking a photo! Maybe we should take a photo together....maybe I should tell them you're my new boyfriend. What do you think?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

If Hiroki knew what Nakai was doing right now he might groaned. But he didn't and fortunately he was too distracted by Katsumi to care about his phone at the moment with the exception of what Katsumi wanted him to do. "So two photos...But I'm not nearly as cute as Hi-chan." he smirked a little knowing that Katsumi just wanted one of him ...just because it was him.

"I know I know...but I like it when you're on my lap...and...mm. Alright Alright...I get it." And when Katsumi stuck out his tongue, Hiroki's fingers moved quickly to grab just the tip and hold it. "Got it!" He let go quickly and started laughing just because that was very childish of him.

"So a romantic relaxing evening. That sounds...wonderful." He leaned in and gave Katsu a slow Eskimo kiss. "Just having you so near....my troublesome kitten is perfect."

He had a feeling that this was the special house of Katsumi's mother....Akihiko's mother. Strange but he never expected to be going to a place like this and in some ways, he wished Akihiko were the one here instead. So many things that the old Spider knew about the woman that bore these two young men. He hoped one day the mother of the past could heal old wounds. Wouldn't she have wanted her sons to be good friends? Of that, he was certain. However, he guessed it would take a long time for such magic to unfold. "Wow...you're going to be a good boy? Is that possible for you?" His lips moved up and teased the tip of Katsu's nose.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 pm
(((OOC: Seriously Kaiko... watch this video. ******** AMAZING Fingers... -sigh- I love his hands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D244ppeSmZE
MIYAVI's interpretation of the song Saita Sakura...)))

User Image

"Hot. Not tired. Too many writhing bodies in one space." Nakai teased as he got comfy, drink in one hand and arm staying around Shou's shoulders.
It was fun, looking at all the tweets.

"Figured I'd get mistaken for your pianist. Should've seen Izzy's double-take when he saw us both... precarious positions aside." he winked before pointing with one finger from his drink hand at the phone's screen. "I can read the English ones if you want me to. You're own your own with Chinese though... I might be able to help some with the Spanish too but I'm rusty there."

Amber eyes scanned the first of the English tweets. "This fan's kind of upset that you're out with a guy, haha. Um... the next one is wondering where she can find someone hot like me. Awww... that's a nice compliment." Kai laughed, taking a sip of his drink. "So do you respond to all of these or do you just, you know, read them then send a new post out randomly?" he asked, rather curious about how it worked. "Are there other musicians that you follow?" but then something occurred to him. "Does Izzy have a twitter?"

User Image

"I never said you had to be cute." Azriel countered, wagging a finger at the older man. "A picture of you doing paperwork or maybe one of your morning breakfast. I just want to make sure you're doing well... and of course let me know when Oreo-kun arrives too. Which reminds me... I need to get a package together for him to leave with you. You know like a cell phone and newer tax law books and clothes... that sort of thing... and some Oreo cookies from the US." he added with a slight giggle.

Dark eyes flickered to the windows and he knew they were getting closer. But before Katsu could say anything, Hiroki had his tongue! So, in retaliation, as soon as the older man let go... Katsumi licked him!
Course he just licked the man's fingers... but then that Eskimo kiss happened and the bat couldn't resist... and so he flat out licked Hiroki's nose this time!
Kitten indeed...

"Just be happy I'm in a licking mood and not a biting one." he teased with a wink. "But yes. Nice and, well I guess romantic... really I just wanted to share it with you and be comfortable because contrary to popular belief I really am tired. Happy, but tired." Katsumi added with a smile.

User Image

(((OOC: Sorry, had issues with the rain/internet all morning and afternoon. It's still supposed to keep raining but it finally stopped screwing with the internet long enough for me to post.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm sure that Izzy was very surprised in more ways than one." He could just imagine the look on Izzy's face; wide eyed and dropped jaw just for a moment until he got angry. "I bet he wagged his finger furiously at you afterwards."

"Oh...you can read them?" Shou tilted his head and listened as Kai started reading the tweets. "Ah...zannen. I never said I was straight. My poor fans. Oh...well maybe Naoko's looking for a girl friend?" chuckled Shou but he didn't respond back with those words. He was so amused by the tweets and enjoyed hearing thoughts that spanned the globe.

"Oh Kami-sama, No...I respond to some of them but I'd be at this all day if I answered all of them. I pick random ones unless it's something that really needs answering and too many of them are asking." He pulled his drink closer again and took a sip then flicked over this phone with a finger, "I follow some musicians, some artists. Oh...yes, Izzy has a twitter. Here...take a look."

He pulled up Izzy's twitter and there was a picture of him at a stoplight in a car. The text said, Finally! I have my CAR. Shou grinned, "He's been trying to get that car for months from the docks and customs since it got shipped over here."

"So, let see...." Shou held his phone up and turned on the camera then pointed it towards them. "Smile!" As soon as the shot was taken, he tweeted, "My BF is really handsome, isn't he..." He winked at Kai, "Now everyone knows."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I know you didn't. I'm just teasing. Can't I be playful too?" Oh he wanted to n** at that wagging finger but he held himself back. "Paperwork...and breakfast. Ok...Ok...I'll let you know I'm alive." His grin broadened and then he scratched his head, "When will your friend...Oreo-kun...arrive. That really is an odd name. I'm not going to be able to think of anything but cookies when I meet this guy."

Hiroki started laughing when Katsumi licked him. He was feeling ticklish with each impish retaliation well into the point that Katsumi was licking his noise. Hiroki's belly laughter was pouring from his lips and filling the back seat. "Oh you better not bite little spoiled kitten. Remember you said you'd be good."

Then he settled with only a brief chuckle escaping every now and then. "It sounds wonderful..." he pulled Katsu close and hugged him warmly but at that moment the car slowed to a halt and the driver was popping out to open the door for them.

Hiroki waited for Katsumi to lead the way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

"Isamu." Katsumi suddenly said, looking at Hiroki with a half-smirk. "That's Oreo's real name anyway. I'm sure he'll let you call him that if you ask. I told him his new nickname from me was Sam." the bat laughed softly, finding it amusing.
Azriel mock bit the air at Hiroki but then he was distracted when the car slowed and the driver got out. His smirk turned to a smile and Katsumi quickly grabbed the older man's hand. "Come on!" he said happily, practically jumping out of the car and pulling Hiroki after him.
They were standing within a smaller estate's high walls. The house had a well kept lawn and a look of restored antiquity about it.
"This is my special place." Katsu said with a smile, walking with Hiroki into the house. It wasn't overly large, but it was comfortable. "There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a living room and dining room and kitchen and..." the bat twirled around, letting Hiroki's hand go and smiling as he did so. "It was my mother's. Doesn't it feel divine?" he asked, motioning for the elephant of Ohayou to follow him. Katsu stepped into his bedroom. "This was where I recovered... and it's where I sleep whenever I come here. Doesn't it just smell right?" the young man took a deep breath, dark eyes looking over the white walls and the white oak poster bed with canopy... the lavender colored and scented comforter... "When I was brought here I just felt like I never wanted to leave, you know? Everything's so bright..." Katsumi turned and tilted his head at Hiroki slightly. "I know it probably isn't the surprise you were thinking it would be... but this place... it's very special to me. There's even a piano that I've been teaching myself to play. It was my mother's too. When Izo brought me here, I just never dreamed he had kept something like this... so being able to be where I was as baby, now, after all this time..." his smile grew. "It fills my heart with warmth... and I wanted to share that with you."

User Image

User Image

Kai was intrigued. He set down his drink then flicked his fingers over Shou's phone, looking at some of the other people the musician followed.
Seeing Narcissus' name, he looked there... and blinked. "Oi! Now I want pizza too..." Nakai laughed, pointing out a tweet about the pizza as he was reading. "Hmmm you tweet more than him. Have they posted any other pictures?"
It really was interesting... to see images from people he considered friends...
People he hadn't seen in a while.
"Maybe I'll have to pay them a visit during my off time. I kind of miss having Izzy has my manager, you know?" the guitarist sighed slightly, picking up his drink again. "I went from Izzy to Nezumi and now to someone completely different. Not that this new guy isn't capable... I'm just not digging being passed around, you know?"
Amber eyes flickered over to Shou. "Oh now you're just evil." he teased after getting his picture taken. "You should at least put my name on there." the blond laughed.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Izzy tweets more than Narcissus and Izzy also talks about things he's doing more so now that he came back from Hawaii but before then he used to tweet about his stars. Narcissus well...I think he's only started tweeting to be honest.. I've been tweeting for a long time. I love connecting with my fans. Mm...I still want a pizza." Shou pouted suddenly realizing he hadn't fulfilled that desire. "I guess a late night pizza is in my future if I can convince a place to deliver!"

"You should pay them a visit. But it isn't as if you can't find them at Ohayou, right?" Then Shou frowned a little. "Izzy didn't care for any of that. I know he's tossed and turned over the idea of managing and singing. He certainly didn't want you working with Nezumi-san. I've only meet the man at the Charity event but he wasn't memorable. Izzy is a good judge of character for the most part. Sometimes I wish...ah...well...." He had seriously been an idiot to not go after Izzy on the boat. They had been alone...it could have been. No...probably not. Time to look forward not backwards. He glanced at Kai and smiled slightly, "Don't think of the managers, just think of the music. You're on tour now. And it's going well. But if they pass you around again, mm....well then maybe another label would be better for you. Although...I wouldn't necessarily recommend Smash." He didn't want Kai mixed up in the darker world that Smash was a part of. Shou kept out of it...but...No, he didn't want Kai courted by Smash.

"Oh...should I..." winked Shou at Kai then he tapped in a few words to his account answered one eager fan's tweet, Yes...it is NAKAI. Isn't he gorgeous?

"There...now I've rocked their world and their going to be searching all night for YOUR Twitter account...and everything else about you. You don't have an account...do you?" asked Shou as he glanced up into the club. Things were getting a little busier but he wasn't sure if his fan base had found him out. He prayed they were a little slow considering the club lights could obscure some details.

As Shou was glancing around, his phone was lighting up with 100s of tweets responding to his words. Kai would be able to see the myriad of questions from:

When did you start dating!?
OMG! Now I need to get Nakai's Album!
Nooo...you're my prince!
He's a playboy! It won't last Shou-sama!
I want to see you kiss him!
Are you with Nakai-san right now?
Is he living with you??!
Shou-sama did he ask you to be his BF or did you?
Does Nakai-san have a Twitter? I can't find him! Shou-sama HELP!

And Shou's phone kept buzzing and blinking....

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Isamu-san....Is that his first or last name?" he asked Katsumi and tried very hard to get that one into his head rather than Oreo. But Oreo was sooooo easy to think about. He wanted a cookie. Too much healthy food lately and he really desired some sweets. It was a rare craving.

But soon he was being dragged into this small estate. It did look like a well kept home and private too. Inside was very warm and inviting. It did feel like it had a woman's touch in it's design. "It's a lovely home. I can see why you would cherish this." Hiroki really did like the light walls and the well appointed kitchen. Airy and friendly. Yes, this was the world Katsumi should be living in. This is where he should have grown up.

"So this is the place. Wow...your room....is really relaxing and...beautiful." It was a mother's dream. This was what Hiroki could imagine. He smiled warmly and watched Katsumi's mood lighten into the boy he should have been. "I think it is a perfect surprise. And I'm glad you were willing to share it with me. You're face...has such a look that I don't think I've seen before. I'm sure your mother would be amazed by that smile."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games