Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko hadn't the courage to tell Hiroki that the nightmares were beginning to weigh heavily on his own mental stability. Every night it seemed... Tsunamis and fire and Izo and a deranged man's voice were always seeking to tear Izzy from his side. Sometimes even Shou. It was silly... but Hiroki couldn't understand...
No... maybe he could...
Because out of them all, they had both lost the most to the monsters of their nightmares.
"If I need courage... then I have it." Narcissus spoke up, putting his cigarette out in the bottle of water that he'd nearly drank all of. "My tour will be better than Shou-san's. You don't have to doubt me on that, Asato. Perhaps soon, you can sit in on a lunch with me and one of ojisan's acquaintances, hmm? I can't say I'm the best man to do this job... but I have charm and I'm not afraid to use it. Perhaps you could learn from me for once, ne?" Akihiko asked with a smile. "But you're right... I've business at home... though Ruki won't return for some time. No doubt I still have two house guests who have made themselves comfortable in my hot tub by now." he teased, throwing away his water bottle. "Seems like we've nothing to worry about as far as Yuuji and Michi-kun are concerned. They should keep one another in line for some time... it's nice to have one less worry, ne?"
On his way to the door, Akihiko paused and looked back over at Hiroki. "What you're not good at. Improve. Accept it as a challenge and fight back until you are good at it. Then find something else you're bad at and do the same. Don't stop improving. I'd like to know when I do head out on an international tour... that you're perfectly fine on your own." he added with a teasing wink. "Until tomorrow night then." Akihiko added before leaving and closing the door behind him.
He sighed softly, blue eyes slipping closed for a fraction of a second... his hands were still shaking... and he could smell that acrid burning scent...
It wasn't there of course and he knew it... but Akihiko couldn't bury his fears deep enough.
Not this time.
Maybe he did need to seek professional help for once?
With another sigh, Narcissus headed out of the estate and into the car, his driver making a beeline for home.

User Image

Smirking, Nakai glanced at his 'date' for the evening. "Don't worry. I usually go to this club a lot. It's always got good music, though you might want to watch out for any girls attempting to gang up on you. Some of those groups have bad reputations. I mean sure, they're hot as hell on the dance floor, but sometimes they like to try and slip something past you, if you get my drift. Just stick to buying your own drinks and you'll be fine... or let me buy them." the blond added with a wink.
"As for your well being well... he should be concerned. You're 'dating' me after all. I'm sure he filled you in on our first few attempts at a fling. But don't worry... you said I could have a kiss and I'm content with that at the moment. Anything else and I'll just have to go bar hopping later, ne? AND as for that sleep, hell no! Someone kept sending me pictures of the zoo." Kai teased, playfully shoving Shou's shoulder as he drove. "That was an odd way to spend your day off, Shou. I mean really... at the zoo? You've got to be exhausted by now! How will you ever keep up with me at the club?!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou took stock in what Kai was saying. So keeping his fingers upon his drink was a good idea. And not drinking from a glass he left alone for any time. Shou did go clubbing quite a bit before becoming involved with Jun so he wasn't naive about the club scene."Alright...I'm sure I'll be fine. Besides we're going there together and leaving the club together. It's always easier when there's two people....."

Then Shou rolled his eyes, "I can take care of myself. And he fully told me about your reputation at the Zoo. Yes, one kiss...and yes, you'll have to go bar hopping on your own if you want something else. Being friends...is the best place for me right now. I am just happy to be off the market without having the....weight of a relationship."

A giggles pour from those glossed lips as he was shoved, "I've a lot of stamina. I'll be more than you can handle on the dance floor." Shou finger reached over and poke Kai in the ribs. "But....I took a nap for a couple hours just to make sure." His eyes twinkled as he thought about the Zoo, "Children need time to be children. Ko is going to be on tour with me soon and he won't get as much time to just be a kid. So...I took him to the zoo. It's called good parenting."

He smiled as they drove along and his fingertips ran across the edge of the car door. "Tonight, will be fun. Been awhile since I've gotten out to play like this. I hope you can keep me entertained." He was teasing the man but it was a little bit of a challenge, Shou loved to dance and he really did enjoy the clubs when he had been more free to roam. Sometimes the responsibilities were more than he wanted but Ko was a beautiful child and fortunately Naoko was around to help out.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi woke up late and Yuuji was still fast asleep in the same position that Michi remembered from the night before. Man...Yuuji would be sore from sleeping so still. But Michi didn't attempt to wake him. He wasn't sure if Yuuji was a grouchy man in the...afternoons. Oh he might be a little grumpy when he realized how late it was. Yeah...Michi would avoid that completely by slipping out of bed and getting some coffee.

He walked to the kitchen and spied the note that was left for them. "I'll take you up on the hot tub." Michi scratched his head and poured some of the cold coffee leftover in the pot and put it in to the microwave. After it got hot, he walked into the shower in Izzy's room and quickly washed off before taking the coffee mug out to the hot tub and stepping in.

The sensations of the hot water rumbling over his flesh was delightful and for about 30 minutes he just drank coffee and imagined being this wealthy. Ok so Akihiko lived a good life in many ways. Michi wondered if he'd ever have money like this. He could at least dream of that day.

By the time, he emptied the mug, he was yawning from the warmth and dragging himself out of the tub. It was a good feeling...very good feeling. Soon he had pulled on a pair of sweats from the laundry basket of clean clothes that hadn't been dragged downstairs. He pulled Yuuji's and his own clothes out of their room and threw them into the wash. He had probably snagged Akihiko's sweats because they weren't short enough to be Izzy's.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:56 am

(((OOC: I'm listening to "Mirai Chizu" from STARISH (UtaPri) and my brain went. "What if instead of being called (未来地図) it was called (未来チーズ)?" Yeah... weird thoughts in my brain...
FUTURE CHEESE!)))

User Image

Kai twitched, trying to get away from that poking finger and laughing at the same time. "Why can't he be a kid on tour? I mean yeah there's a time and place for seriousness... but you can't expect a kid to be serious for two months, Shou. Besides... I'm sure that you'll find it much more refreshing if he's being a little imp without actually screwing anything up... if it were me at his age I'd be hiding stuff... stealing your assistant's glasses or nicking your favorite guitar pick for a temporary laugh. Course I bet Ko-kun is a lot better behaved than I was as a kid..." the blond spoke with a smile, remembering how he used to get into trouble a lot.
Though he usually hid things like car keys or ink pens and sunglasses. They stopped at a light, about a third of the way to the club. "Only one kiss? I thought I was going to get one every time I took you out!" the guitarist teased, glancing Shou's way. "Besides, it's best we keep up appearances. And I can see you wore a belt... Naoko warned you well."
Though if THAT were a tease or not... no one knew...
"So when we get there I'm betting someone will take a few pictures at least... usually that club has a few media hounds camping out near it just in case... but maybe we can limit those pics to when we get done, ne?"

User Image

Sighing, Akihiko leaned against his garage door for a long moment and just centered himself. He was home... and exhausted... and aside from scaring his driver half to death... well it hadn't been as bad as he thought it would be.
The day that was.
Of course the young tiger had fallen asleep in the car... and when his driver's voice didn't wake him after they were in the garage, the poor man had been forced to physically shake Narcissus awake. That wouldn't have been so bad... had it not startled Akihiko and nearly given the man a heart attack in the process.
Now he just felt drained... but there was work... so much work he had to do. He needed to work out and look over the new Ohayou applicants for the kid's department... and there were still tweaks to be performing to his songs even at this stage. Small things that he wasn't completely happy with even now.
Sighing, blue eyes opened and Akihiko pushed off the door, heading toward the kitchen. He'd get something to drink first, then figure out where to go from there. No doubt Michi and Yuuji were both still in the house somewhere... least their car was still here anyway. Akihiko knew he needed to talk to Yuuji about Hiroki's backing of his decision as well... but really, he was just a tad bit too tired for this argument.

User Image

Being let into Hiroki's home by the ever stoic butler, Azriel smiled and waved at the man before slipping in the door and being directed to the office. He skipped down the hall, in quite a good mood.
"Ne ne, Asato-kun!" Katsumi spoke once at the door, a smile on his face. "Guess what I had today!"
Hiyokomame was skittering across the floor, immediately demanding the bat's attention. Katsu picked the kitten up with that same smile on his face, letting it nuzzle him.
"Ko-kun and Naoko-kun brought me a crape from the zoo! With cherries!"

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well he can be a kid, it's just we won't have time to go to a lot of fun places like the Zoo on tour. It's not that he has to be serious all the time but he is sometimes more adult than many of the adults around him." responded Shou while he looked at his nails. They were perfectly purple and glittered in the street lights.

"Oh I can imagine you were trouble as a child." Of course, Shou didn't remember much of his childhood. He knew of things that were there in his visions. Tea, a little girl in a frilly dress that he was certain was his sister. But then again Naoko said that he was....mmm...Sai's brother. And Shou really didn't get it. Nor was he sure he wanted to.

"Yes...one kiss. Well one kiss tonight I mean. Goodness. I am not forgetting the price of your time. Yes...yes...it will keep up appearances too. And yes, he did warn me of your hands. But I expect you know how to be good when you want to be. And your hands will remain in appropriate...places. So we don't end up on the cover of an X-Rated magazine." smirked Shou with a raised eyebrow as he watched the man drive. Shou wasn't taking any chances with this bad boy because he knew the man had a reputation.

"Hopefully so or we will have to hit another club to dance. Media Hounds sometimes get a little aggressive when they recognize who I am. And I'm sure if you frequent the place, they already expect you to show. So do you have any regulars you hang out with at this club?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi wandered past the kitchen with a load of laundry in hands. His bare chest was covered by the piles of clothes. "Hey Akihiko. Yuuji's still in bed but I had a nice time hanging out in your hot tub. How's your day been?"

He dropped the clothes off just inside the bedroom where Yuuji was passed out and then shut the door gently before returning to the kitchen.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki walked down the stairs with his coat in hand. He chuckled under his breath when he heard what Katsumi had eaten, "I can imagine you were thrilled." Watching Katsumi and Hi-chan made him wish to be snuggled as well but he didn't want to get in the way of kitten and owner bonding.

"I'm ready to go...if you are. Or did you want to eat here first? I didn't know your plans."asked Hiroki before he started slipping on his shoes.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 pm

User Image

"Can I at least put my hands on your a**? Outside the pants of course." Nakai asked seriously, glancing to Shou. "I'm a rather touchy sort of dancer... and my fingers may slip a bit from the hip." he teased with a wink.
This would be fun!
But he had to behave... which wasn't as fun...
But then again, Shou was a rather interesting sort of friend, and the blond didn't want to piss the other man off.
"I won't put my hands under any clothes. Yakusoku!" the guitarist promised with a smile. "Though if you've got pockets I MIGHT stick my hands in your pockets... and belt loops... Your hands are free to roam as they will. I really don't mind. Course... hmmm... I'm sure a few of the people at the club will wonder why I'm with you so rumors should spread quickly. I know the bar tender really well but mostly I just kind of find someone who responds well to my flirting. What about you? Do you usually go to clubs on your own, Shou?"

User Image

Akihiko waited until Michi had returned, and by now he had a cup of hot tea in his hands. "Since you're doing laundry, I assume you two had fun last night?" he asked, taking a sip of the hot beverage.
Narcissus was actually sitting on the kitchen counter, leaning back against the cabinets. "My day, ne? Exhausting. I had lunch with Ishi Seiji... went to talk to Asato about various things including getting the okay for you and Ruki to tour with me this time around... especially you, to give you more experience. Found out my music is being sold overseas... didn't exactly know that... but apparently it was a clause in MeKA's deal to loan us the money. Double checked to make sure we've been paid and your paperwork is sorted out thanks to Yuuji-kun so you've money in your account now. Came up with an idea for an outdoor concert during Golden Week that I'll present to you and Ruki as soon as the figures are drawn up. Right now I've got a mountain of new applicants for the kid's division waiting in my inbox, song tweaks to try and work on, and a workout to get done somewhere in all that... ugh and I need to figure out dinner too..." he sighed, closing his eyes. "I'd rather just sleep for a week..." but then Akihiko glanced to Tanaka. "Don't tell me my cousin's still asleep. Maybe I shouldn't have put that in his drink..."

User Image

"Of course I was! Apparently they went to the zoo today because Shou-san had the day off." Azriel was saying as he suddenly looked to the butler, "You'll take good care of Hi-chan, ne? I don't want him to be sad while we're gone..." Katsu whispered as he handed the kitten off to the butler, who took the little fuzzy ball off with him to the kitchen.
The man intended to make it a kitten-sized feast... because oddly enough, the butler really liked cats.
"Um..." Katsumi tilted his head to the side slightly, trying to remember where he was. "They got me the crepe because Ko-kun remembered I hadn't had one before and he remembered I liked cherries so I was REALLY surprised when they delivered it to me. I hope I get to eat all kinds of things like that on this tour, you know." he said with a smile, leading the way back out of the house.
But then he spun around with a finger to his lips. "Takatori-san promised us Sukiyaki for two tonight." the bat winked as if it were a secret. "And he's already there making it... but I won't tell you where THERE is just yet." he added with a giggle, grabbing onto Hiroki's arm as they walked to the car. "Mmmm... you're warmer than me..."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Wait...what?! Your hand on my....Mm.. well I suppose you can put them on my butt. Touchy indeed." He rolled his eyes but a smile was on his lips. "They better not stray too far from the hip." Trouble...Yes, but fun. That wink and smile was enchanting and well...much more animated than Naoko.

"Oh well that's good. I'd hate to be undressed on the dance floor in front of everyone. Pockets? Well..mm...yes, these pants have pockets and my coat has pocket. Should I nickname you Octopus?" Shou grinned and wondered if Nakai could handle keeping his hands to himself. "I'm free to roam where I will. Oh...no no...I'm going to be a good boy. Because I can definitely tell if I go any further than the boundaries I've set, you'll be happy to go further. Your an imp, Kai. I'll do just enough to make it seem....real. So enjoy what you feel."

"I go to clubs on my own mostly with one or two bodyguards in the background. Some visual kei clubs and a few dance clubs. I don't tend to be a regular when I go. It keeps the media hounds from guessing my next location. Well, I guess you can't be flirting to much tonight with the others while you're with me." teased Shou as he glanced around seeing the club district in full swing. "It's been awhile since I got out and played...." His eager eyes took in the clothes and the people. Yes, he'd get to mingle for awhile before they realized who he was. After that, well things got a little more troublesome. But hopefully by that time, they'd be worn out and ready to go.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Yeah...I had a great time, thanks to you." winked Michi as he leaned against the counter. "You know if he figures it out, he's gonna be pissed. But I ain't planning on telling him. Yuuji's sometimes just needs to let go."

"And yes, he's still sleeping. Sounds like you've been really busy but got a lot done. Maybe you should go take a nap? Can't hurt. I doubt that Lucky-san will be home too soon from the studio. Or I can give ya a massage." Michi could tell that Akihiko probably was hiding a few more things but he wouldn't dig just yet. The man needed a few hours of Zzzz.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki watched the butler walk off with the kitten, "I think he likes Hi-chan. I've caught him feeding Hi-chan scraps." But then he glanced over to Katsu and was a bit confused. He seemed almost as perky as Mi-chan but the work day was over wasn't it? Maybe it was the crepe that did it. Katsu really did like sweets more than Akihiko by far!

"I'm sure you'll get to eat lots of different foods on your tour. Mm....Sukiyaki? Sounds delicious." He smiled softly as Katsu winked then pulled his arm in just right as Katsu took it. "I'm always warmer than you. That's why you're such a snuggly one at night."

He slipped into the back seat and waited for Katsu to climb in before pulling the younger man close to his chest. "There...I'll keep you warm the whole time we're on the road." His lips kissed the top of Katsu head and he thought about today's conversation with Akihiko. He really didn't want to let his kitten go....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image

Katsumi didn't even realize that he hadn't fallen out of the workings of Mi-chan yet... because in all truth he was very happy.
Kaito wasn't fired. Izo wasn't pissed, least ways not at him. Work had gotten done. Ko and Naoko had brought him a crepe. Hiroki had promised chocolate covered cherries tomorrow. And now he was taking his pet to his most treasured place.
Snuggling in next to Hiroki as they car headed off, Katsumi smiled. "I thought today was going to be horrible... but it turned out really good. I got to fire a few people today, which was fun... because they were completely incompetent. One of them, a dancer, even had the gall to say he couldn't dance with me because I was acting like a girl! He said, and I quote... 'Maybe I would if you were actually a cute girl.'... maybe he would have been paying attention to his cues that is. UGH! Takatori threw him out after that. I think Izo fired him from SMASH altogether actually... I just want a good show! Is that too much to ask?" Katsumi's dark eyes closed as he snuggled up against Hiroki in the back of the car. "So, what did you do today, Asato-kun?"

User Image

User Image

"It's tempting..." Akihiko whispered before sighing. "But I've got a lot to do before Ruki gets home and while I know he'll be in the studio til late... I'd rather just get it done, I think."
The musician stood, putting a half smile on his lips. "Too much work to get done and not enough hours in the day. Course it probably wouldn't be so bad if I slept better. When I woke up this morning it was almost like I hadn't slept at all, you know?" he shrugged slightly, downing about half the bottle of tea in his hand. "Yeah well don't tell him. I'd rather not wake up one morning with him standing over my bed, ready to deck me as soon as he found out." Narcissus laughed.

User Image

"Then we'll get in quietly and let the media stew with rumors until we leave. Easy." Nakai said with a smile, figuring he could get Shou in the back door provided the security guard was one he knew.
Amber eyes flickered over, "Tako-kun? Not sure I'd want that name... besides, they don't have hands. Just tentacles. And hey, I'm the one who promised not to let his fingers go places they shouldn't. Doesn't mean you have to abide by the rule too." he added with a wink and a half smirk. "It's dancing after all. One should let their body do what it feels, you know? I saw some footage of you dancing with Narcissus-san and Hayato-san from some clubber when you were all in Hawaii. I know you like to be a little touchy too. I can restrain myself like a good boy just this once." the guitarist laughed softly before reaching one arm over and putting it around Shou's shoulders as he drove. "Besides, this is about you having fun. About me having fun. About the world thinking we're an item... and about us not giving a damn if they think that either."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes...a Tako...no wait. Maybe not a Tako. That sounds like Taco and makes me think of Izzy." Gah...he didn't want to even think of Nakai and Izzy in the same place or in the same context. "Well, if my hands started wandering all over you then wouldn't you want to feel free to wander all over me?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Alright Alright, if you want my hands to wander ok. But it doesn't mean anything." Then he seemed very surprised, "I didn't realize there was a video out there of us dancing. And well yes,..." he blushed a bit, "I can be a bit hands on. But I can restrain myself."

He blinked when Kai wrapped his arm around his shoulder. They were in the car alone after all. It wasn't necessary to play out the 'act' here. But Shou didn't say a word because Kai just seemed the overly friendly sort. He could feel the warm of that arm around his shoulder and he realized it had been awhile since he had been out on a date....でも デートじゃない!

"Ok Ok...we will have fun. But in the end we're just friends. And Ok...ok.. if you want to hold me like one of your other 'dates' during a dance, then alright. Just remember it only for fun, the media, and nothing beyond one kiss tonight. OK?" He had a feeling he'd feel awkward if he started holding Kai tight and the man couldn't do a dang thing during a dance. He had a feeling he'd be frustrated if situations were reverse.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Tempting? Just tempting? I know that sigh too well. And I pretty much know that you're not going to get crap done when you're like this. Time for a nap Akihiko." Michi walked over and took his friend's hand then started dragging him to the basement.

"I promise not to tell him if you go down and hop into bed like a good boy." Michi glanced over his shoulder and winked at the man as he pulled him to the stairs. God...he loved the feeling of those fingertips. He knew that hand far to well. Michi tried not to think about those hands holding him while he was thinking about Akihiko's well being.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I'm glad that the day turned out better than expected." His eyes drifted toward the car window thinking about the dancer. Maybe he wouldn't hire the man. No....he'd let Akihiko decide that. Akihiko was in charge of the talent. Somethings Hiroki shouldn't try to control. The young tiger could easily spot a jerk. If this guy was as bad as Katsumi was saying.

"I worked...One board meeting on line. Contracts, several cute kids auditioned for Ohayou recently. I was reading their profiles. Spoke with Akihiko about Ohayou...his music...tours...etc. I felt almost like I was back to normal except I was at home. Kind of hard to believe that's my home now. But...Tanaka-kun is moving into my old house. The boy needed an upgrade. His apartment complex is rather run down. Not that Tanaka-kun would complain. He's really a decent young man." Hiroki smiled as he held Katsu. His head leaned over that fluffy hair and he took a deep breath. It wasn't exactly lavender today. But it was still Katsumi....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:04 pm

User Image

"Tanaka... OH! He was the one dancing with the girl, ne?" Katsumi asked, thinking back about the man. "So he's your newest, ne? And he just sings and dances I take it. I'm sure he'll be happy with your place... though I never got to see it myself. What was it like? The place you have now is gorgeous." the bat sighed happily, thinking about that big place with so much woodwork... it wouldn't take much to turn that into a gothic paradise. But then the young man laughed, "You'll be back to normal in no time, Asato-kun. So I guess you were talking to my brother when you sent me the text, ne? Is he choosing the new child stars or do you get a say? Anyone you like in particular?"
It wasn't that Katsu was drilling him for information... it was more like the world of the music industry intrigued him more and more the longer he was a part of it. After all, Hiroki was practically the Izo of Ohayou... and if Katsumi wanted to take over SMASH one day... he'd need to learn a lot.
The bat wasn't stupid.
"But yeah, Kaito didn't lose his job so I'm happy. But anyone who didn't show up when I did or before me got the axe. Not my choice but..." Azriel shrugged slightly. "Is Akihiko ever that strict with his crew?"

User Image

User Image

"Michi-kun..." Akihiko sighed, pulling on his arm to pull Tanaka in close, the musician suddenly hugging him. "I appreciate it, Michi-kun. Really. And yeah, you're right... I'm libel to sit there staring at my computer and not really doing anything in the end... but I should try, ne? I'm still trying to get back into shape and then there's my tour to work on and this outdoor concert to plan... not to mention all of my new Ohayou responsibilities and the networking with various acquaintances of ojisan's. I'm really just trying to stay out of Ruki's way so he can get some work done on his own music but I still need to look in on both of your projects as well." the musician sighed, pulling back enough to look into Tanaka's eyes. "A nap is just that though... tempting."

User Image

Laughing, Nakai pulled up about half a block to the club in an empty parking space, pointing to the alley. "We'll go in from there. There's a back door there and if the guard's someone I know, it'll be easy to get in without the world seeing you. We can save the paparazzi for later, ne?" but then he smiled, "I promise to be good, remember? No hands going to bad places. You might turn me on but I can control myself if I need to. This is supposed to just be fun. Let go and just let the music take over, Shou. Yeah, we're not dating. This is all fake. But we ARE friends, ne? As for this..." he pointed at the arm around Shou's shoulders. "That's just me. I'm hands on. It's in my nature and how I grew up. Now..." the guitarist let go of Shou and turned off the car. "You ready for some fun?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou glanced down the alley and thought this would work. He hoped they wouldn't have to go around the front if Kai's guard was in the back. "You can control yourself? Mm..I'll remember that." winked Shou as he got out of the car.

"Yes, I'm definitely ready to have some fun...And make you look bad on the dance floor." grinned Shou as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his coat and followed Kai down the alley. "Hands on...You seem to be more hands all over." It was a joke because he did think that Kai could keep his hands to himself and be professional. Of course they were trying to act like a couple so a bit of flirting here and there was allowed.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi hugged Akihiko back. 'Tempting' was a small word for what he really wanted to do to the man. But...He had to think of other things - Akihiko's need for a nap. "Mm...when you're this close, I could think of other things beyond napping but ...You're going to take Nap...whether you want to or not. Those exhausted blue eyes are telling me that you need a nap more than anything else."

Instantly, he grabbed Akihiko around the butt and hauled him up over his shoulder. "I'm going to make sure you....get some sleep. We're going straight to bed together." As soon as Akihiko was over his shoulder he held on to those sleek legs and carried the man downstairs to the bedroom.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes...that's Tanaka-kun. He's a bit of a playboy but has a good heart." smiled Hiroki as he thought of Michi's future. The young man had a good chance of making it big in the Pop world. "Yeah...he sings and dances but it suits him well enough. Ah...my old home was rather mm....well cream and wood. It had high ceilings and a deep fireplace for the great room. But it wasn't huge. The great room was it's outstanding feature and the bedrooms were just reasonable sized. The bathroom tub was very deep though. Not as fancy as my current home but comfortable. Michi will have plenty of room compared to his old apartment."

He nodded as they continued to talk, "Akihiko has a better ear for the talent than I. I just removed the ones that didn't pass some of the regular processing. I'll of course see his choices. And I'll probably ask questions if there is anything that seems odd. But more than likely he'll pick out the right personalities that can do the job and make progress. There was one cute little girl that I thought would be a good candidate. She had a very sweet voice. And pink pig tails." He grinned a little as he tugged on the edge of Katsu's hair.

"Akihko doesn't have to be strict with that crew. Because they are strict with him. His crew is Lucky-san's old crew from Indie. They are probably the rivals for Shou-san's team if I had to factor experiences and skills together. I know that there was a point that Akihiko almost lost his crew and Shou-san wanted them. But Akihiko has worked hard to change. They are all pretty comfortable with each other now." Hiroki shook his head remembering how troublesome Akihiko could be. "But I'm glad Kaito-kun didn't get fired. He's a really smart young man. He's got a lot of potential."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image

Kai was out of the car in a flash, leading the way down the alley... his amber eyes sharp to make sure no one spotted them. "Well you know, I can't help being friendly. Everyone's usually so stuffy, you know? Besides we're friends. Am I not allowed to hug in a totally non-sexual way?" he asked seriously, looking to Shou to make sure that was okay.
He really didn't mean to be invading personal space... it was just how he was. Probably totally different than Naoko, the blond reasoned.
"Maybe it's just cause your pianist and I look the same, ne? I mean, I doubt he acts like this. Must be kind of a shock..."
They got to the back door and the guard smirked, "Thought you were on tour."
"I have a week off!" Nakai said happily, actually giving the guard a fist bump. "So my date and I need in without a ton of cameras. Think we can slip through?" he asked, putting his hands together over his head like a little prayer for 'please?'.
The guard laughed, "No problem. Secret's safe with me."
Nakai made a 'tsk sound. "What secret? Since when are my dates secret?" the guitarist laughed, leading Shou into the club.

The music was loud, but not deafening and not overwhelmed by just base or techno either. The lights were dim, flashes of pink or green or blue along the ceiling every now and then with a huge disco ball in the center, casting crazy sparkles of light everywhere. The bar itself took up an entire wall and was made of a deep cherry wood with leather bar stools along it and shelves upon shelves of liquor. On one side were booths, some bigger than others, but mostly there were just tables scattered around the outskirts of the dance floor.
"What do you think?" Kai asked, glancing at his date.

User Image

"I don't need..." but suddenly Akihiko found himself up in the air and then somewhat upside down. "Hanase yo, Michi-kun!" he shouted before laughing at the absurdity of it all. "You're going to fall on the stairs! Onegai!"
But Narcissus couldn't stop laughing... and even the urge to pinch Tanaka's a** from this position didn't even cross the young tiger's mind. To him this was hilarious.
"Wakatta yo! Wakatta yo!" Akihiko sighed, just trying to stop laughing. "Now my sides hurt too... put me down!" he laughed again for a moment. "We're downstairs in the bedroom! You can put me down! Really!"

User Image

"Fireplaces... and cream wood..." Katsumi whispered, trying to picture it in his mind. "I still haven't decided how to decorate my place... but that doesn't sound like a bad option... though I do enjoy my all black bedroom." the he sighed, looking up at Hiroki. "And I miss you in it with me, you know. That's why I keep coming to your new place. I don't like being alone... except where we're going. I could stay alone there and not care... though I might get lonely after a while, ne? I think I just don't know what to do with so much space, you know? When I was in the dorms that overwhelmed me because I had my own room and bathroom and closet... it was amazing! Then I got that house... then I saw YOUR new house... everything's so big..."
But then the young man laughed softly, "Did niisan piss them off? Mmm... they were really good though at the club... I was really amazed by it all. Actually... Akihiko really blew me away for once. I mean usually his songs are good but those were from the depths of the heart, you know?"
Azriel suddenly arched an eyebrow, "I'm not dying my hair pink, baaaaaaka."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:32 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, you can Hug me. I don't think that is an issue at all." answered Shou as he smirked just slightly. "We can even hold hands." Kai certainly had a lot of hands on ideas to be certain. Shou reasoned that this man was definitely not the type to ever be in a real relationship and that was a good thing for Shou because he'd never have to worry about things ever going too far. Kai wanted to be everyone's friend and playmate it seemed. Shou...well he just wanted to be free of his recent problems.

"Naoko-kun oh...no...well he's a little more reserved. But then again,t here are times he is playful. Not the same sort of playful as you but he likes to have fun. Not nearly as confident in himself. But I'm alright as long as they don't mistake you...for Naoko-kun." Shou hadn't thought of that. What if the magazines reported him dating his bandmate. Ah..wouldn't that be amusing. Naoko might just thwap both of them on the heads for that.

As they came to the door, Shou remained quiet as Kai took the lead. He didn't want to answer any questions and it seemed that he didn't have to. Everything was quick and painless.

Once inside, Shou glanced around and looked up at the lights before taking in the dance floor. "I think we're going to have a great night here, Kai." His lips formed a light smile, "I want to hit the dance floor....Now...."

He grabbed his date by the hand and pulled him along out to where the people were gyrating on the floor. Shou didn't need a drink right off the bat. He wanted to let some of his energy loose first and become part of the heavy musical beat. No singing tonight, just fooling around. It was a glorious feeling.

His fingers pulled Kai in close as a wicked Cheshire Cat grin came across the peacock's face. His nimble fingers raced Kai's arms and the man's hips as his own hips swayed with the music. Shou was fast for the dance and Kai would have get it into gear!

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi swatted Akihiko's butt playfully as he navigated the stairs. "You're being a wiggle worm. Geesh!" The laughter was definitely a healing factor and Michi just grinned as he carefully hit the last step and walked straight into the bedroom.

Once in the room, he didn't quite let Akihiko down until his knees met the bed then he tossed Akihiko in to the bed. "Ok..you're down. Right where you need to be. In Bed." Michi crawled in beside Akihiko and put his arm around the man pulling him in against his chest, "And...you're not going anywhere because I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have a visit from Mr. Sandman and all the worries inside that handsome head of yours are gonna take a back seat. Got it?"

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm....give it time, You'll come up with something special for yourself. I liked having a light home, somewhere I could relax. But I always loved Aki's home too. The traditional feeling to it...the rooms were always warm and inviting. It seems like home now. But maybe it was always that way."

He glanced down at those dark eyes he so loved to get lost in, 'I miss going to your home too. And I miss it when you're not with me. But...right now, I can't just go to your house. I'm glad to get out tonight and feel the open air. I want to get back to work and doing normal things."

"Akihiko...well he can rub people the wrong way at times. But he's changing. It's a slow process to let go of your inner fears and take control of your life. But he's doing it step by step. Believe me, about a year ago I would not have imagined him and I sharing the business. Yes, I think these songs were from his soul rather than from his head. He's having to mix these songs up with other songs he's writing for the tour. The fans need some space between the intensity I think." admitted Hiroki as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed their time alone in the car. It was comfortable and not demanding. A perfect end to his busy day.

"Awh...but you know pink hair would go good with that frilly pink dress and stockings. You know you want to be a pink haired cutey." His eyes flicked open and he kissed Katsumi on the nose. "You'd be my perfectly pink kitten."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 am

User Image

Azriel put his arms over his chest and pouted, looking away from Hiroki and sitting up fully. "No Pink! No more anyway. Ugh I hate those dresses... Why did they have to choose pink?!" but then he glanced at the elephant of Ohayou and grinned mischievously, "Pink only belongs on cheeks and under the sheets."
He fell backwards and into Hiroki's side, getting comfortable again nestled just right against the older man's side. "I liked the intensity. It was honest." Katsumi whispered, harkening back to their earlier conversation. "I want my songs to be honest like that... Azriel's songs, not Mi-chan's. But I just write what I see..." he continued, dark eyes closing for a moment.
Warm... happy... and safe...
He liked those things.
Of course the bat liked other things too, but right now, those feelings calmed his usually darker nature just a tad.
"What do you miss most about my home? Except me. I don't count." Katsu giggled slightly, glancing up at Hiroki as the car continued toward their destination.

User Image

User Image

Something between the sound of an 'eep' and a 'gah' escaped Akihiko as he was tossed backwards onto the bed. Expecting it to not feel that great, Narcissus was surprised when his mattress came through and took the brunt of the throw. Blue eyes flickered over to Michi suddenly and the musician didn't know what to say at first as his friend just crawled into bed.
When Tanaka's arms went around him and pulled the young tiger in, Akihiko's baffled stupor ended and he squirmed slightly. "I can take a nap myself, Michi-kun. Honestly! You don't need to... I mean what if Yuuji wakes up, ne? Or Ruki comes home and sees us... like this... I... I've never had you in my bed before..."
There was seriously a tiny bit of a blush at that thought on the musician's cheeks.
He and Michi had never done it in Akihiko's home...
Akihiko and Izzy's home...
Re-thinking that just made things worse. "I can sleep just fine wi... wait... worries? I'm not exactly worried about anything... just... busy..."

User Image

"I'm really glad hugging is not an issue then." Kai said as they took in the scene of the club around them for a moment. But then he blinked, "Well that hasn't happened yet... me being mistaken for Naoko that is. And really if you got to know either of us it'd be easy to tell us apart. You know, when I first met him, he was damn moody too." the blond laughed at the remembrance.
Naoko in a scarf with a cigarette... standing out in the chilly fall weather. He'd been a bit of a downer at first, but his uke-ish nature had won out in the end.
Suddenly though, as Nakai was caught in the midst of reminiscing, he was jerked forward and onto the dance floor. The surprise in his expression melted immediately as amber eyes caught that grin on Shou's face.
"Maybe I should call you trouble instead?" the guitarist teased as his body starting moving to the beat, his hands going out and grabbing onto Shou's belt loops, pulling the man close as their hips swayed in tandem.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 am

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, I suppose that is the case. You're not much like Naoko-kun now that I've had more time to speak with you. Hah...He does get moody but I think it's because he really needs to figure out what he wants to do with his life." answered Shou while thinking upon the two men. Naoko needed to find his path...but Shou couldn't do that for him. Shou needed his own path to follow.

"Oh...maybe you should!" Shou said with a smirk as he felt those fingertips grab his belt loops. The sensual swaying really got the star in the mood and soon his body just gave in to the pleasure of the wild flirty dancing. Their bodies melded close in the tightly crowded dance floor as the beat increased

His warm face pulled close to Kai's ear, "Seems like everyone here gets out on the floor, the seats are almost empty." Of course he had to bark these words because really it was hard to hear otherwise.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Yeah...right. You're going to lay here wide awake if I go anywhere. I'm not an idiot. Then, you'll get up and complain you didn't get sleep." His eyes held those blue ones and smirked as Akihiko squirmed, "If they see us so what. I'm not doing anything but holding you. My clothes are even on...so there." Even though inside, he would have given anything to do more than just hold Akihiko. God that blush....

His fingertips tightened to keep Akihiko from going to far. "I know that there's more on your mind than just a busy day. So stop trying to cover crap up...and get some sleep. You're being as fussy as a woman." Michi was really trying to be a good friend and he knew Akihiko was seriously much more a pain in the butt when he was fussy from lack of sleep. The man was sometimes just like a kid.

He nestled his head in Akihiko's pillow and took a deep breath before letting out a well placed yawn.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki chuckled and watched Katsumi fuss about the pink. "You could change the colors of your costume so don't tell me you're stuck with pink. Stars do it all the time. So you must secretly like the color if you ask me." joked Hiroki as he held the young man as Katsumi fell against his side.

"Then make honest songs. But I think you could make honest songs as Mi-chan too...talking about life in a different way. Just because she's fake doesn't mean your music through her has to be fake too." His lips found that fuzzy forehead and he started to nod off just a little.

"Mmm...what do I miss? The smell of your pillow....the warm blankets....ah...cuddling on the couch." The collar at my throat.... That one he didn't say out loud but he indeed missed that feeling...scary enough.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:00 pm

User Image

"Demo... if I slept on a pillow at your house, won't it start smelling like me anyway? What do you REALLY miss? You've got warm blankets too, you know... and you've even got a fireplace in your bedroom!" Azriel yawned lightly, tilting his head a bit more into Hiroki's chest. "When you're healed you can come stay with me more anyway. It won't be too long now. But... I'll be gone before then, ne?" he sighed, looking up at Hiroki again before smirking. "And my costume designers said that pink would be the best option if I was going for super cute and girly. I draw the line at my wig being pink... maybe... but THIS," and at that he pulled a few locks of his own dark hair up. "Isn't going to be pink."

The car continued... and while Katsumi was comfortable and warm and starting to get a little bit sleepy it seemed... they only had another ten minutes or so until they finally arrived.
It made the bat a bit excited to be honest.

User Image

User Image

Akihiko blinked, blue eyes widening in surprise as he just stared at Michi like the man had grown a second head.
"O... onna ja nai..." eventually the musician whispered before sighing and closing his eyes.
Lithe fingers tightened around Michi's body and Akihiko actually tucked his head in against his friend's chest.
"I'll sleep then... if it will make you happy." Narcissus's voice was soft but filled with emotion.
Tanaka always cared about his well being, mentally and physically. It wasn't really that the young tiger was embarrassed to be in the same bed. Far from it. He just didn't want to piss Izzy off later...
But... if he just explained...
"Argiatou, Michi-kun..." Akihiko sighed as he just let his body go and fell into the sleep he was craving.
He'd explain it to Izzy later...
Ruki would understand...
Right?
Before he knew it, Narcissus was completely out. Holding Michi close, that warm clothed body in his arms, the nightmares that had plagued the young Koyasu lately were kept at bay. Because those fingers were holding onto someone he treasured. No one would rip these people from him... not as long as he held on tight enough.

User Image

Kai tilted his head back for a moment, staring up at the lights flickering around them and the patterns on the ceiling above. His hips kept in perfect time, thumbs caught in Shou's belt loops and his fingers on the other man's hips.
The blond laughed slightly, at the words. "No one goes to a club to sit. Dancing's the fun part. Or performing. But it's not like I can just pull a guitar out of my a**." he teased with a smirk and a wink, jerking just lightly on those belt loops to push their groins together in this writhing sensual dance.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games