Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:17 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Oh ok *turns it* just in time. An right when the channel something was going on about a pregnancy test being funny O__o
I might as well watch it does not seem like anything better is really coming on xP hehe

Lol! I wonder what it was. XDD That's weird.

Haha, Once Upon A Time may be a little confusing since it's been on for a while. It's addicting though. emotion_kirakira

Hehe! It was for some show called "America's funniest home video's" according to my TV.

It is a bit confusing,but I think I understand whats going on. So far I enjoy this series its got a good missing person and candle seller plot going on for now.
So is Cindy the main character? Our is this a series were there really is none?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm
bercalerca HAY GURL HAY

Oddchild is one of my friends from like....the 8th grade onward YEAH BOI  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm
oh great talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Oh ok *turns it* just in time. An right when the channel something was going on about a pregnancy test being funny O__o
I might as well watch it does not seem like anything better is really coming on xP hehe

Haha, Once Upon A Time may be a little confusing since it's been on for a while. It's addicting though. emotion_kirakira

Hehe! It was for some show called "America's funniest home video's" according to my TV.

It is a bit confusing,but I think I understand whats going on. So far I enjoy this series its got a good missing person and candle seller plot going on for now.

The main character is the sheriff woman with the blonde curly hair investigating that woman's disappearance. She's the only one who isn't a fairy tale character. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Oddchild69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Prince Ichi
bercalerca HAY GURL HAY

Mmmmmhrmmm Gurl man we've been frunds for evahh~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Oddchild69
Prince Ichi
bercalerca HAY GURL HAY

Mmmmmhrmmm Gurl man we've been frunds for evahh~
qurrrrrrlllll

/punches pat  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Oddchild69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm
The Undead Suitor
oh great talk2hand

Don't be jealous of my boogie~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

The main character is the sheriff woman with the blonde curly hair investigating that woman's disappearance. She's the only one who isn't a fairy tale character. xd
That is what I thought. Do they explain exactly who everyone is? The short haired women is a fairy and Leroy is a dwarf right?
Well its not finished yet,but I have to say I like it so far.

Hello new person to the guild.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Guys... we are almost at 10k posts on the chat thread!
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Oddchild69
The Undead Suitor
oh great talk2hand

Don't be jealous of my boogie~

why would I be jealous of your boogers  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 pm
=o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Oddchild69

Love your red robin sig cool  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That is what I thought. Do they explain exactly who everyone is? The short haired women is a fairy and Leroy is a dwarf right?

Yes, as the episodes go on you see who each of the people in the town were as characters. Leroy is Grumpy the Dwarf. That short haired woman he was selling candles with is Snow White. The man the sheriff arrested is Prince Charming. And the nun was that pink fairy from the flashback. xd

Next weeks episode looks very good too! The big bad wolf and red riding hood are finally gonna have an episode! : DD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Oddchild69

Love your red robin sig cool

Oh thanks . u .  

Oddchild69

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Yes, as the episodes go on you see who each of the people in the town were as characters. Leroy is Grumpy the Dwarf. That short haired woman he was selling candles with is Snow White. The man the sheriff arrested is Prince Charming. And the nun was that pink fairy from the flashback. xd

Next weeks episode looks very good too! The big bad wolf and red riding hood are finally gonna have an episode! : DD

Oh thats neat to be learning =3 Which I found to be far more neat of a surprise in the end. Oh sort of thought might been that. Oh wow find it funny that prince charming is being arrested B: ah ok that makes sense for her to be that.

I'm just wondering who the big bad wolf will end up being!Which should be rather neat. The old women is grandma and who the hunter is will also be interesting to find out.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games