Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 am

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko went silent for a few moments, digesting that information. Izzy hadn't know... so he couldn't be angry with his partner.
And MeKA really was trying to keep them afloat... but the idea that his music had been part of the bargaining chip...
"I hope the international presses are still under the Ohayou label and not MeKA?" he eventually questioned, knowing that this did make a huge difference. Sighing, Akihiko shook his head, "Gomen, Asato... I didn't mean to get so bent out of shape on the idea... but it should have been discussed with me... not only because I'm co-chair... but because it's my music." he sighed a second time. "But what's done is done. We have the funding we need for the most part... and I'll fill the seats when the time is right. Perhaps I should try my hand at acting after my tour, ne? More money that I could use to fund more projects from my own pocket, after all. What do you think? I did have someone drop off a script the other day when I was in the studio for a series that would start filming in the fall... no contract has been sent yet but I'm sure they want to make sure I like the idea first."

Meanwhile, Azriel sent a quick text back:
'Honto ni?! Awwww I wish we could have them tonight... BUT it's my surprise tonight. I can't wait to come pick you up, Asato-kun!'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"They have Ohayou - MeKA on the label so yes, our name is on the presses. They had more resources to get things done inexpensively than us, but we stand to profit from the sales. When this was done, you weren't co-chair...you were dealing with all the crap that had happened and I forgot to talk to you about it because of all the crap going on at the time. Even Michi-kun's music that was recorded at MeKA is being released over there. Lucky-san's music will more than likely release over there as well." pointed out Hiroki knowing that Akihiko really wasn't one to get into the idea of traveling to other countries to perform.

"You need to get over your overseas issues about your music and performing there if you want to really rival Shou-san." He set down his bottle and leaned back in the chair. "Recently, I realized one flaw about planing to acquire Shou-san to our label. We wouldn't have been able to support him overseas like Smash." sighed Hiroki knowing that obtaining Shou was a failed pipe dream.

"But as for acting, sure. I think it would be a good idea and give you some other experiences to show to the world. Well, I don't expect you to fund everything from you own pocket Akihiko. You've got to think about how the rest of the company can work together to make it a team effort, not a one man show. Probably so....if you want, go down to the research department and they will give you all the info they have on the movie producer, records of films and such of the movie studio." He smiled a bit wondering if Akihiko could take direction from a film producer. It might be a challenge for the star who was used to running the show around him. But Akihiko needed to learn some things for himself. He wasn't always the man in charge. "Make sure you're going with someone with a good record. Mm....Lucky-san and Shou-san are suppose to start work on that anime in the summer. Appears Smash has approved Shou-san for the work so I approved Lucky-san's even though we still need to sit down with him and sign the contracts. Do you want to bring him by to talk about that in the near future?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:06 pm

User Image

"If Ohayou can't support artists overseas then perhaps in the future we should consider allowing our artists to sign a second contract with MeKA to allow them to capitalize on overseas sales. Of course Ohayou would gain some of the profits as well but... perhaps it would benefit both parties? A full merger with MeKA is the farthest thing from my mind of course, but perhaps a partnership when it comes to overseas content?" Akihiko asked seriously.
He didn't want to be an international star... but it seemed like he already was and didn't even know it himself. If his album could do good in the markets of Europe and America... perhaps he would change his mind on the matter. But the young Koyasu also didn't want Ohayou to lose profits or it's status as a Japanese company.
"As for me performing overseas... I'm just not sure how well a non-Japanese audience would understand my performances, Asato. It isn't that I don't think they can enjoy my music. Music is universal. But some of the themes may not translate well. Plus that means I end up having to learn English properly. But I have noticed that even when I've performed in other Asian countries... sometimes things just don't come out the same. Whatever I perform overseas would need to be tailored to that specific audience... thus I never even considered it before." Narcissus replied with a slight sigh.
His music was popular... more popular than he'd known... and a part of him felt a bit of a fool.
"Anyway, I don't mind funding some projects from my own pocket. Ohayou would profit from me being in a television series of course anyway. Filming would start a week after my tour is over and the show would air a week or so after production wraps up, just in the time for the holiday season. As for Izzy... I'll bring it up to him tonight and see what he wants to do. I'm sure he'll jump at the chance." Akihiko added with an amused smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"You're right. It would be a better situation than secluding ourselves to the Japanese market. We are really losing out on many opportunities. And we cant afford to miss out. Smash's PR department has a group that deals with overseas tours. And Shou has done one every two years for the overseas fans. I'm certain that this Fall he'll go to Europe and possibly the US. When Lucky-san starts touring, I think he will be able to do an overseas tour easily. And I might send Michi to be his opening act." Hiroki knew that might stir Akihiko a bit more on the idea of going overseas. Izzy wouldn't be isolated in Japan that much Hiroki knew.

"And no I don't want to merge with MeKA but maybe you can speak with the Ishi pair and talk to them about the partnership?" He thought that this might be the best way to include Akihiko on these developments and get him involved. "You can talk to them about our artists that might do well overseas. Even in test markets such as Anime conventions and such."

"Sometimes I think you don't see the forest for the trees. You should look at the viral Returner video one day that your partner sang. Then look at how many people from all over the world have been viewing that song. You're popular overseas. Even if you're not singing in English, they want to hear your words. People translate your songs every time a new one comes out." Hiroki ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head, "You're just making excuses...You've Lucky-san who's fluent enough to be native in English. He could write a couple English songs for you to satisfy the Americans and Europeans. But really, your fans just want to see you...be close enough to see you. Do you remember that Anime Convention that you found Lucky-san at with Shou-san?"

He turned his computer around an pulled up a video on Youtube. "There...see...look at these lines. They were here to see them...those girls wanted to see you but the swarmed Izzy with YOUR album. Guess your manager is better than nothing....since they don't ever get to see you." Yes, it was a point he had to make. Fans were fans even if they didn't speak the same language the fan network supported each other.

Hiroki turned up the volume so Akihiko could hear the fans talking to Izzy about Narcissus and about himself. And asking what Narcissus was really like and all those questions that Akihiko would hear from hungry fans. Hiroki translated the lines on the fly as much as he could. Izzy tried to smile a lot obviously something was on his mind at the time but he was quite vivid when he answered the fans as much as he could. Shou's English wasn't nearly as good but fans slowed down their English to talk to him or tried their bits of Japanese. Shou seemed to love the fans no matter where they were from.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

User Image

"I'll speak with the two of them then... and of course have Izzy in on the conversation as well. I fully expect him to tour the states. He's expressed his intention for that to me multiple times."
There was a slight tick... one of Akihiko's eyebrows twitching just a tad in annoyance.
This wasn't a conversation he'd wanted to have just yet. He had enough on his plate without having to come up with a way to placate international fans in the mean time. He was needed here... at home... wasn't he?
Or was he?
Was Hiroki right in the idea that getting his a** out there in the world could bring in more revenue?
But before he could start thinking about this, Hiroki was playing videos on the laptop.
Akihiko listened. He watched. The elephant of Ohayou's words sinking in.
But then the man sighed.
"No. International fans don't get to see me, do they? I wouldn't mind performing for them... but I'm needed here right now, Asato. Can you honestly say you would be fine with me overseas for a couple of months? With the time difference, I can't hold up my end of business here at Ohayou... and to be honest... I'm loathe to leave it in your hands alone."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki sighed, "Look Akihiko, I'm not saying today...or by Summer but by Winter or next Spring, I think you could be overseas singing somewhere. And by that time, we should have Ohayou's situation under control. I'm bringing this up now because I think you need a year to figure things out." He wasn't trying to be cruel but he was making sure that Narcissus would start branching out because certainly Izzy and Michi would be. And if possible Nakai too.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

It was getting late and Shou knew eventually Nakai would be arriving. The star stood in his closet picking out some fun clubbing clothes tossing a few things here and there. Finally he pulled out some very comfortable, deep purple, leather pants. He already knew Kai was wearing leather and while these were a couple years old they had a soft broken in feeling that was wonderful to touch. Not that Nakai would be touching his pants. However, the feeling would be good against his own skin.

Then he grabbed a matching belt and slipped them over his recently showered skin. A few minutes later he had a deep black top that felt like a few layers of mesh that stretched over his toned skin. Over that he donned a black leather jacket that was trimmed in purple. But as he looked in the mirror he realized his make up and hair needed work. So he threw the jacket aside and sat down at his make up area.

It was then he realized that all his makeup had been changed! "HAMU!!!" He knew that the man had done this because of Ishihara but right now he didn't to figure out which makeup was in what pot! His fingers fiddled with various jars trying to figure out which things would work. Shou grumbled frequently until he got the right look upon his eyes and face. His blond locks were still smooth and highlighted with browns and reds as a trial run for the upcoming tour. It would do for tonight.

Soon he had all of it brushed, hairsprayed and all the razored tips splaying around his face. He glanced up in the mirror before getting up and walking over to the drawer with various sunglasses. Normally, he'd wear a mask and he'd pocket a light weight one just in case. But he pulled out a handsome matching dark set of sunglasses because he wanted to fit in to a degree.

Once that was chosen, he pulled out a variety of silver jewelry. Two rings for his fingers plus a lightweight chain for his neck that had a sun and moon dangling from it.

After this, he felt ready and went downstairs to wait. "Ko....please obey Naoko-kun while I'm away." he told the small child as the boy peeked up from his tablet.

"Alright! You have fun Uncle Shou. Uncle Naoko and I are going to make music together tonight! I can't wait." answered Ko as he got up and ran over to give Shou a hug, "Don't get into any trouble while you're out."

Shou laughed, "I won't Mommy!" He tweaked Ko's nose and lifted the boy. "When it's time to go to bed, don't even think about staying up to make more songs or play video games. Remember the tour coming up and it will be tough to get a good night sleep every night."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

User Image

Sighing, Akihiko stood from the desk, hands on his hips as he paced for a moment. "You fail to forget something, Asato. It isn't just our current situation that keeps me close. What happens in a year, hmm? That ******** spider will make our lives hell. All of our lives. Probably yours most of all. Do you really think I'll just up and run off for a few months? Do you think I'd leave Ruki here where that man's fangs can bite?" Narcissus shook his head, then pointed at his co-partner. "And what about you, Asato? He'll use Katsumi against you. Hell he'll probably use him against me. I'm not stupid. I love my little brother and I want to protect him but I'm not blind to the threat he poses... much as everyone thinks I am." Annoyed, Narcissus lit a cigarette, not even thinking about where he was at the moment. He took a quick drag, letting the smoke escape through his lips. "He's ******** up, Asato. You probably know that better than I do. I mean hell, he tried to choke me to death in my own damn dressing room." Akihiko shook his head though, dismissing the memory. "What happens when Izo tells him to suddenly castrate you in the middle of the night, hmm? Would he do it? Can you honestly say he wouldn't, Asato?" he took another quick puff on his cigarette. "Yeah... me running off overseas for a few months just when Matsumoto can rip everything to shreds is a wonderful idea, isn't it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki tapped his fingers on the desk as Akihiko spoke. Sure he remembered all this but... "I'm not going to let the Spider screw with our lives forever. Aki held him off for a long time. If he hadn't gotten sick....got old...we would have been fine. So...there is a way, and I have a whole year to figure out how to do that Akihiko."

"Seriously, I'm tired of being the dog that gets beaten. And...mm....I know that Matsumoto-san is not afraid to use Katsumi against me. I love your brother. And I want to protect him from the Spider's greed but...I also know I have everyone here counting on me too. If I have to I'll sell my shares to Ishi Rukuro and make myself a useless piece of this puzzle before I'd let the Spider get his way with Ohayou. Let the Spider deal with the Wolf. But don't think I've not been considering other options and don't think that things are going to be just the same as they were today."

He got up and walked over to the window and looked out over the courtyard. It was still cold outside but he hoped for a beautiful Spring, "I can't say that things will work out with Katsumi and I. It's a difficult road ahead and I'm not sure how our relationship will be by the end of the year. Even so, my love for him and the lives of the people around me....well, we are all only given one life as far as I can tell, and we can love many times in a lifetime. I won't allow Matsumoto-san to rip everything to shreds and you will go on tour...and see the world outside of Japan." He didn't say it directly, but he knew what his words meant. His heart hurt to think about it and he wasn't sure he could leave Katsumi, but he couldn't allow Ohayou to become another one of Matsumoto's trophies. Hiroki didn't answer any of the questions that Akihiko asked regarding what Katsumi would or would not do....Katsumi's darkness was a viscous creature. And Hiroki could only hope that he could change the young man. However, sometimes he wasn't sure he could....sometimes he wasn't sure about anything. Although...he'd keep moving forward with a slow and steady elephant's pace.

"So...mm...why don't you go now and meet up with Lucky-san. I've got plenty to finish up here before I can take a break for a few hours."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image

Sighing, Nakai stepped out of his car. He felt quite comfortable... and ready for a night of clubbing.
His eye makeup was starkly dark, with his blond hair styled over one eye to give the guitarist a mysterious air about him. Of course his outfit was like leather overload, right down to the white gloves that were laced over his arms. Kai knew he'd be cold for a few moments when outside, but once in the club, his body would warm nicely...
Plus he didn't want to disappoint Shou in the style department... While Nakai tended to be a somewhat regular guy... he had a flare for the dramatic when it came to clubs.
They were HIS scene...
His boots clicked on the concrete as the guitarist ascended the steps to ring Shou's bell. Luckily the guards had let him in... though it had taken a bit of proving that he was who he said he was.

Not wanting Nakai to wait, and seeing Shou have his hands full of Ko, Naoko answered the door as he exited the kitchen. "Komban wa, Nakai-san."
For a moment, there was a strange emotion in the guitarist's amber eyes, but then he smiled, "It's been a while, ne, Naoko-san?"
The pianist smiled in return but then pointed a finger at Nakai. "Don't do anything weird. Got it? I can't believe Shou-san's hanging out with someone as troublesome as you."
Sighing, Kai rolled his eyes, "Why does everyone think I'm such a bad influence?"
Naoko tilted his head to the side and stared at the man as if to say, 'does that even warrant an answer?' but then he gestured to the boy who was still hugging Shou. "That's Ko-kun. Shou-san's nephew. I get to play babysitter tonight."
Okay so Nakai didn't like the idea of Naoko being left alone with a kid... not after learning what he'd done to Hideki... but then again, Chiyou wanted Naoko to be forgiven...
Couldn't Nakai forgive too?
Maybe...
Maybe not...
But the smile never left Kai's face as he waved at Ko, "Yo, Ko-kun. I'm borrowing your uncle for tonight. Hope that's okay, ne?"

(((OOC: Nakai's outfit for clubbing...
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/003/9/b/tokyodome_uruha1_by_megarasama-d36b7dz.jpg )))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image

A 'tsking' sound left Akihiko teeth as they clenched together for a moment, "Ojisan had blackmail. What do we have? Izo knows what he wanted now. The only secret we can use to ******** with him is that Katsumi is my brother... but that would hurt him and I don't think you're prepared to put Katsumi into the middle of a scandal... then again neither am I. In less than a year the spider's going to be a big problem and none of us know how to deal with that. Selling your shares might work, but it'd be a temporary band-aid and you know it. First Ruki then me and then Chiyou... then Yuuji's boy and then your sister and yourself... they're hitting where it hurts and we can't get a damn piece of evidence to pin it on Matsumoto... and he knows that. You can't honestly expect me to just leave you to fight alone." Akihiko replied, nearly breaking the cigarette in his fingers.
It pissed him off... because they were helpless.
"That's why I'm networking. I'm building allies because when the s**t hits the fan next year, we'll need people who will stand behind us, Asato. You can't face him alone. Maybe with MeKA backing us he won't move as swiftly as I fear he will but..." shaking his head, Akihiko ran lithe fingers through his hair. "I just can't shake this feeling... and I know it's ridiculous and childish to be afraid of a nightmare but..." he sighed, taking a long draw on his cigarette to try and still the nerves that actually had his hands shaking. "You've no idea how afraid I am to wake up one day... and it all be gone... Ruki... Michi... Ohayou... all of it gone and you and I left in the ashes... Call me paranoid or a frightened child... I don't give a damn... because I know what Matsumoto Izo can do... and I know you know it too."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou turned, his arms filled with Ko. The boy giggled then caught sight of Nakai and his small jaw dropped. "Wow! You look like Uncle Naoko!!! Ugh....mm...Ok. But don't have him home too late. He's got a tour!"

The star laughed and set Ko down. The young boy ran up to Naoko and took his hand then peered at Nakai a bit more. "Wow...." The boy looked up at Naoko and then back at Nakai then at Naoko again.

"I'm ready, Kai....And if I'm late it's because I'm having fun. Once the tour starts I'll be too busy to have fun...so let me have a late night, Ko." he winked at the child before looking at Naoko. "If you need me, send a text. But the club might be too loud. So...call Ha...Yamada-san or have the security deal with it."

He smirked at Kai, "You look nice....Alright, let's go before we get stuck here chatting." At that point Shou followed Nakai out to his car. He wasn't sure about the club they were going to but he hoped he could dance the night away.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 pm

User Image

Nakai laughed, "I get that a lot, Ko-kun." the guitarist spoke with a smile, ruffling Ko's hair when the kid came to hold onto Naoko's hand. "I'm a guitarist, just like your uncle Shou." he added before glancing up at Naoko. "Babysitting, ne? Never would've thought you the type... then again... motherly instincts?" the blond asked with a teasing wink.
Naoko bristled slightly, "Onna ja nai..." he replied, but then stuck his tongue out at Nakai.
Wouldn't be the first time he was called the woman after all.
"Woooo!" Kai playfully fist bumped in the air as they headed out to his car. "Club time! Seems like ages! Tours really do make you long for the normal, ne?" he asked, opening the door for Shou politely.
After all, Shou was his 'guest' on this outing.
Once inside and buckled in, Nakai smirked slightly. "Does Naoko know we're 'dating'?" he asked as they got onto the road.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki stood there quietly listening and watching the trees sway in the wind outside. In some ways Akihiko was right, but...they couldn't sit here soaking up fear. His fingers brushed the cold condensation on the window as he answered, "If you let the nightmares swallow you up you'll become to frightened to move. Matsumoto Izo is a real monster. And that's why we must work hard and fast. Building those allies are a good start. Aki didn't work alone all those years against Smash. But...well I'm not as good at those things. I was better off at the office. So I suppose I need to get better at those things. And reinvent myself through out this year."

"I know what he can do...but I've yet to figure out what we can do. And I won't admit defeat so soon. I won't compromise our business out of fear of him." he glared back at Akihiko and then turned to face the star. "Grab your courage and put on a tour that everyone cannot forget. Propel yourself so high that even Izo will have to reconsider touching the things you love. The more people you connect with the more you're in the public eye, the more connections you make...the less vulnerable you are. Aki was really good at that...you can be too." He sighed and then leaned against a wall knowing that Akihiko was a stubborn man.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko giggled as his hair was ruffled and he blinked. "Oh...you play guitar! That's cool! I'm learning how to play too! But it's slow right now because I've been working on the tour music with Uncle Shou and Uncle Naoko." The boy giggles again when Naoko was called a mother in a way. "He's my MOM!"

Shou burst in to laughter, "Ah...Naoko-kun, we need to work on that manly image. Your contest is just before the tour. I hope you're ready!" A smile was on his face as Nakai talked about the tour process, "Yes...I'm sure afterwards I'll want to sleep for a week and not see another microphone for awhile.

Once in the car, he buckled his seat and chuckle again because Nakai was so polite. "I believe that Naoko-kun is concerned about my well being on a night out with you. And no I've not told him we're 'dating' as of yet. I figured I'd drop that on him in a day or so. It would seem kind of odd if had told him before we went out for real. I really want to keep the reality of our 'fake' dating a secret from everyone. So nobody but you and I will know the truth. Naoko-kun will think we are really 'dating'."

He smiled at Kai and leaned back in the seat to take in the lights of the city, "If only you and I know then there isn't any chance for rumors to spread. Mm...so where is this club? And did you get a good night's sleep?" His grin broadened like a cat because he had teased his new friend with a couple zoo photos during the day.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games