Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:36 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
So, what do you guys think of this avi? I'm thinking about trying this avi out. ???

User Image

looks quite nice, even though its not one of the avis i gave u but still, its a very good one ^-^... eh... oh ya, help me out in art arena plz? ^-^... dont abuse my score T-T  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x
So, what do you guys think of this avi? I'm thinking about trying this avi out. ???

User Image

looks quite nice, even though its not one of the avis i gave u but still, its a very good one ^-^... eh... oh ya, help me out in art arena plz? ^-^... dont abuse my score T-T

Well no offense hon...but the avi's you made for me are a bit too girlish? and not too color coordinated....BUT! they're really cute....and I love you so much for trying!! heart

I will go check out your art.... <3  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:21 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

User Image

Well no offense hon...but the avi's you made for me are a bit too girlish? and not too color coordinated....BUT! they're really cute....and I love you so much for trying!! heart

I will go check out your art.... <3

ah... u were going for the more tomboyish avis.... @>@ u coulda told me XD i'll see what i can do...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:55 pm
=O!!!!
I'ma' be stupid...  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:56 pm
And grab the....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:59 pm
6th post on page User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image twisted User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blame my boredom and random acts of sreaming SATAN at christions for the flying hell of it. And no one rates my damn avi anymore. D:<  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:21 am
nope, we don't, because i already rated this one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:30 am
dronze
nope, we don't, because i already rated this one.
Only you and Kylie. x.x
And I forgot to say thank you on the little side comment you had when you did rate it. x.x

Thank you. <3  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:50 am
If I'm not mistaken I already rated it as well~

I gave you an 8/10 but it you honestly want rated again, 8/10

There you go xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:05 am
Beware The Penguin
6th post on page User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image twisted User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blame my boredom and random acts of sreaming SATAN at christions for the flying hell of it. And no one rates my damn avi anymore. D:<

I rate your avatar. And nice, btw. xd You must be very proud.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:16 am
i believe i did, forbidden. 9/ 10 for you. as for dammie, you're over-rated. xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:18 am
What about me? 3nodding  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:20 am
TheEmoSalesman
What about me? 3nodding

oops, sorry. 9/10. still don't like that MC though. the samuri things were wierd in my opinion...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:25 am
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
What about me? 3nodding

oops, sorry. 9/10. still don't like that MC though. the samuri things were wierd in my opinion...

Pfft, but I totally pull off the awesome samurai look. xd I just wish they had made a wakizashi so I could have a daishō. Although I could just buy a Western Zodiac and use the bow form, and be a pre-Muromachi era samurai. 3nodding xd  

TheEmoSalesman

scintillio

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:59 am
Beware The Penguin

im Christian and i dont care ^D^ u go boi~ >3 lol

o3o, where is your dream avi? ._.?

@ Emo,
pretty cool 8/10 =D  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games