Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 pm
Lol. Have homework due at midnight. Haven't started it yet, and I have to go into the lab to backwash at 9pm.

Maybe I can call in and say I'm not coming?

I am a horrible lab person.

gonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 pm
Tezca Frost
emotion_drool : I'm suddenly getting real sick an don't feel good at all maybe I somehow ate a dairy product and just did not realize it gonk stupid body. Feel rather numb and boneless also like arms and legs could just slide off emotion_donotwant

Ichi: that sounds amazing to have own produce and save money at the store emotion_kirakira

Twinkles: go for it emotion_dowant

That sounds horrible. DX

I hope you feel better! Try to take some medicine.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
emotion_drool : I'm suddenly getting real sick an don't feel good at all maybe I somehow ate a dairy product and just did not realize it gonk stupid body. Feel rather numb and boneless also like arms and legs could just slide off emotion_donotwant

Ichi: that sounds amazing to have own produce and save money at the store emotion_kirakira

That sounds horrible. DX

Yeah its not a comfy way to be Dx

Thank you very much emotion_hug ! I have taken a fare amount of meds hopefully it will kick in soon. This happens every time I have any kind of dairy product should paid more attention.

Edit: On a side not you look like your going to serenade someone emotion_kirakira
---------------------------------------
DC- what is the homework and how long thing it will take?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
Can't wait for breakfast for dinner. Am having pancake dots with my mom with tiny sausage. heart

pancake dots? Sounds good I want.
I meant like they're miniature pancakes.

oh cute. Now I want even more . Enjoy!
Yeah, and I just got back from dinner. it was good, I even tried one with blueberry syrup that my mom had, it was not bad, even with whipped cream on top.

Edit: Page 666? Seems legit.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That sounds horrible. DX

Thank you very much emotion_hug ! I have taken a fare amount of meds hopefully it will kick in soon. This happens every time I have any kind of dairy product should paid more attention.

Aww that's horrible! You can't eat ice cream then. emo

@ anyone: Is anyone gonna watch Once Upon A Time tonight? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That sounds horrible. DX

No I cannot and I have come to deal with the fact that many tasty foods are now unavailable lol

I'm not is that premiering tonight our something? You going to see it emotion_c8 ?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That sounds horrible. DX

No I cannot and I have come to deal with the fact that many tasty foods are now unavailable lol

I'm not is that premiering tonight our something? You going to see it emotion_c8 ?

I'm sorry to hear that. D X

No, It's a TV show that is on ABC. It's about fairy tale characters who are trapped in our modern world. They don't know they are characters though. The evil queen is the mayor of the town and rules everyone with an iron fist. She cursed them all to the modern world. It's a really interesting show. XD

And yes I am ready to serenade with my current avatar~ emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That sounds horrible. DX

No, It's a TV show that is on ABC. It's about fairy tale characters who are trapped in our modern world. They don't know they are characters though. The evil queen is the mayor of the town and rules everyone with an iron fist. She cursed them all to the modern world. It's a really interesting show. XD

Its fine long as other enjoy it for me thats good enough emotion_dowant

Oh that sounds like some movie coming out soon. What time does it come on tonight sounds rather interesting. I'll watch it with if you want.
Oh what a specific curse. Does sound like it.

Awesome bet you serenade greatly~ emotion_kirakira  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Oh that sounds like some movie coming out soon. What time does it come on tonight sounds rather interesting. I'll watch it with if you want.

It comes on in 5 minutes. XD It's on at 7pm.
You can watch if you want lol I won't force you! XD haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
Can't wait for breakfast for dinner. Am having pancake dots with my mom with tiny sausage. heart

pancake dots? Sounds good I want.
I meant like they're miniature pancakes.

oh cute. Now I want even more . Enjoy!
Yeah, and I just got back from dinner. it was good, I even tried one with blueberry syrup that my mom had, it was not bad, even with whipped cream on top.

Edit: Page 666? Seems legit.

666 ftw!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

It comes on in 5 minutes. XD It's on at 7pm.
You can watch if you want lol I won't force you! XD haha

Oh ok *turns it* just in time. An right when the channel something was going on about a pregnancy test being funny O__o
I might as well watch it does not seem like anything better is really coming on xP hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

666 ftw!
xd  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Tezca Frost

Oh ok *turns it* just in time. An right when the channel something was going on about a pregnancy test being funny O__o
I might as well watch it does not seem like anything better is really coming on xP hehe

Lol! I wonder what it was. XDD That's weird.

Haha, Once Upon A Time may be a little confusing since it's been on for a while. It's addicting though. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Oh hay guise~
I'm new here~ I'm also pretty desu~

yeahhh..

But in all seriousness hey guys! I'm new! hopefully we can all get along and such . u .

Oddchild69

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm
Oddchild69
Oh hay guise~
I'm new here~ I'm also pretty desu~

yeahhh..

But in all seriousness hey guys! I'm new! hopefully we can all get along and such . u .
SHE'S SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games