Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:05 pm

<--------------------- Ishi Seiji --------------------->

"Then just give my office a call and my secretary can work you in to the schedule. I'm sure we can keep a dialogue going....Mm...I'll remember that come elections." Ishi stood as well and while he didn't go to the front to pay, one of his men waiting in the background took care of the meal. "Maybe we do have a much in common. I'm sure some of Aki's ideals run through your veins. I'm sure he would be proud of your time investment placed in to Ohayou's future." Ishi didn't seem to be the type to make too many assumptions and always left a margin for error.

"Ah...my wife's inn. Certainly. I will send her a message and you should expect it in a few days. She would appreciate the business. The inn is within a very beautiful setting and relaxing for those guest wishing a break from the modern bustle of the world." said Ishi with a polite smile that really didn't reveal much of the man's relationship with the woman although it seemed that he was pleased to promote the inn. "Well I'll look forward to our next meeting. Take care of yourself, and Ohayou."

Still no mention of Izzy whatsoever, he gave a polite bow then turned and walked away being greeted by his men at the exit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That had certainly gone better than Akihiko expected... He had refrained from bringing up his lover... because that had no place in a work discussion. His personal life, and the personal life of Izzy Lucky, were just that... personal. If Ishi Seiji wanted to be a part of his son's life, then Akihiko would welcome that. He wouldn't burn a bridge just because the two didn't see eye to eye.
Pulling his cell from his pocket, Akihiko sent a text to Izzy letting him know that he would be heading to Hiroki's for a bit and that the meeting went very well. He would discuss it with his partner later.
So Narcissus left the restaurant, his driver taking him to the old Koyasu estate, wherein he promptly was allowed inside by the butler who lead Narcissus to the office. The butler announced him before allowing Akihiko through the doors.
"How are you feeling today, Asato?" the young tiger asked with a pleasant smile on his face as he walked in.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:33 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki glanced up from his desk. Laptop and papers were about him plus his new tablet. He was pulling off a pair of headsets setting down his pen, "Akihiko? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the studio? I just got done with a meeting with the board. They're happy with Nakai's numbers so far. Also the child star auditions just completed. Lot's of new little hopefuls to go through today."

He stretched and smiled, "I'm feeling better today. Still a little pain here and there but mostly alive. Next week I'll be able to go back to the office. I'm kind of looking forward to that. Tonight I might even get out of the house for a few hours."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Narcissus waved away the comment about where he SHOULD be. "I've been working on networking today. Had like with Ishi Seiji actually." the man spoke as he walked over and sat down in a chair across from the desk. "New hopefuls? Well make sure I get a copy of the auditions. I haven't anything planned after this today. I may work in my studio a bit this morning but Izzy's got the band for the day at the studio."
Blue eyes narrowed slightly. "Are Nakai's numbers good enough that you would trust letting Michi-kun or Izzy have their own solo tours? I tried to talk to Yuuji about it last night but he wouldn't hear of Michi-kun being a part of my own act this time around. I'm leary of sending him out on his own however because I know for a fact that Nakai didn't fill all his venues... plus Michi-kun's a total rookie."
Standing from the chair he walked around to grab a bottle of water from the mini fridge in the back of the room. He unscrewed the top and took a sip.
"We'll need to schedule a meeting with you, myself, Michi-kun, and Yuuji to talk about this of course... but I had thought to get Michi-kun and Izzy a bit more nationwide exposure on my tour before sending them out on their own... plus Izzy doesn't have enough songs for a tour set yet... neither does Michi-kun, I fear." Narcissus put the lid back on the bottle before he smiled again.
"Work aside, if you're going out take a bodyguard or two, Asato. After my meeting with Ishi-san I've been able to glean that perhaps the one's responsible for your injury wanted to take out Ohayou as a means of eventually getting to Izo. We don't need you getting shot again."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Networking? You? I'm surprised." said Hiroki with a raised eyebrow as he watched the younger man sit down. "Ishi Seiji...mmm... Ishi Ruki's father. Yes, I've met him." He didn't make any opinions on the politician but turned towards his papers. "Yes, new hopefuls. See...." He turned the files around to Akihiko and several photos of very adorable children and teens were on top. "All of these! So many this year. I'm hoping a few will be good enough."

"Well I suppose a copy is already waiting at the office for you considering you're suppose to review all of these." chuckled Hiroki as he sat back then crossed his arms in the chair as Akihiko started talking about Nakai. "Mm? Well...Nakai's numbers are actually very good for a first run. He's only half way through his tour and his second half actually has a couple sold out venues. I think that with Nakai people are going to warm up to him. His music is a bit different but it's not gimmicky. He's actually doing very well for not having the promotional bandwidth that Michi-kun and Lucky-san have had from being around you. After your tour, I want to invest some money into getting more press on him."

He then paused because Akihiko's question related to the other men's tour. "I think that Michi-kun will be ready for concert halls not arenas sooner than Lucky-san. Just because Lucky-san's bandwidth is between managing you, his own music and helping out with our financial issues here. He actually was sitting in on the board meeting today over the internet from the studio at Ohayou."

Pulling out some papers, he handed them over to Akihiko, "Based on our polls. Your fans are very interested in Lucky-san. They want 'cute' Lucky promotional items. I think it's because Lucky-san is so short. And...they want to see him on stage and at other events even if he's not ready to tour yet." He glanced up and shook his head, "They also are still upset because he hasn't done Circle the Drain with Shou-san in Japan yet...Yes, I know he's done that song at the club here but it wasn't with Shou-san. "

"Annnnd...." he grumbled a little as he went through the list of info gleaned from the fan polls and surveys, "When asked opinions about you, they said they think that you've changed some but wonder if you're mean to your manager. We really need to change that opinion. But several of them like your new music and thought that it should a deeper side to you, however, it was too sad to take all at once. Most of them want a remake of Returner and....you obviously know why. Although on the latest notes we've received, many of your fans are ecstatic about the kittens and your tweets. Oh and the pizza man's images are spreading too...just this morning. The most recent tweets to Ohayou's site are asking about the kitten in Lucky-san's arms. I have a feeling your twitter is covered with tweets about that right now. Wanting to know his name and his breed because he's a big kitten."

He eyed his laptop for a moment then moved over to the information about Michi, "Michi-kun outlook is very good for the broader survey on him since his music is more pop than rock. Our polls are suggest he's very marketable especially with his connection to Kayla. Women want more contact with him and think he his music should be in the clubs now. We probably should put out his club songs on a mini album if we want to get him out the chute a little quicker."

Then he laughed, "Yes, Michi-kun is a rookie but everyone is a rookie at some point. We need to get the bus rolling on these events though. However, they aren't the only stars in Ohayou. You tour is coming up, Some of the other vocalists in different genres are starting to make some headway. Our girls group is actually doing good with the spring season. One of those new hopefuls might be good enough to be placed in there. Although we've some problems...such as the dancers. Michi-kun's complaints aren't the only ones. And I've had some people do some checking around on this problem. Appears that Go label has been doing a fair amount of recruiting of better dance groups around the Tokyo for their idol campaign that comes every Spring. So...we might have to look well outside of Tokyo. I checked out where Shou-san's team gets most of their dancers from at it's not a high acclaimed studio but they are located in Chiba rather than Tokyo proper. When my people called there, it appears that their currently supporting Shou's opening act as well, so they are booked, however, they recommended their sister school in Yokohama. I think we might be able to solve Michi-kun's dancer problems there."

Finally Hiroki sat back in his chair, "I know, I'm doing a lot of work now today but I've got to get back in the swing of things soon. And...mm...Ok. I'll take bodyguards. Getting to Matsumoto-san? Great....why?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 am
(((OOC: Took a day of being sick yesterday. Feel better but my throat still hurts.)))

User Image

Blue eyes flickered over the photos as lithe fingers picked them up, going through each. Some of them looked to have more promise than others, but that wouldn't be the final deciding factor. Looks were important but so was talent.
"That reminds me... are we sharing ojisan's office for the time being?" Akihiko asked curiously, looking up at the other man suddenly. But then he put the photos down as he listened.
A sip of water here and there... Hiroki would've been easily able to tell that the young tiger was absorbing the sudden flood of information being given to him. Filing it away... memorizing what needed to be done or what should be done in the near future.
Then, once the elephant of Ohayou was finished, Akihiko smirked slightly. "I love how you skirted the issue in some ways." he teased, screwing the water bottle's cap back on.
"What you're saying for Izzy is that my fans want to see him with cute promo items but then Shou-san's fans also want to see Izzy sing 'that' song with him in Japan. Shou-san's got his tour coming up so there's no possible way to get that done before he heads out... though perhaps we could schedule a performance after the tour?" he pulled his cell phone from his pocket, flipping to the calender.
"Hmmm... I won't be ready to head out until May at this rate... because I don't want my tour overlapping with Shou-san's... What if we arranged with Shou-san for them to perform during Golden Week? Perhaps we could make an outdoor concert series... put a lot of our talents into the spotlight there? Not only would it be a good chance for some of our less popular stars to get a little more exposure, but we can use it to help promote my tour as well. Like I stated before, I want both Izzy and Michi-kun on tour with me... but I also want one more star on my stage... and I'm going to need you, Asato, to help me with that. If you could get me in touch with my brother, I'd greatly appreciate it. And yes, before you blow a gasket, I know getting him to sing with me is going to be a bit of an issue so I may only use him at my Tokyo stop... of course that performance would be the one to appear on DVD as well... which of course means SMASH makes a bit of profit. While I don't condone helping the spider in the sales department... between the two of us, this would be my first step toward courting my little brother. You can't have him staying with SMASH. Not if you love him. The spider may be his father but he hasn't exactly been a father to Katsumi, has he?" Akihiko asked with a somewhat knowing gaze.
Of course the young tiger had no idea that his brother was infatuated with Izo... and that the most Katsu had ever betrayed the spider was to fall in love with Hiroki in the first place.
Not a very big betrayal... seeing how he WAS supposed to make Hiroki fall in love with him as well.
Sighing, Narcissus took a drink of water again, feeling like he'd just talked for an hour. "I think Nakai would have fun at an outdoor concert. I bet crowd surfing would be right up his alley." he said, switching gears back toward the idea of a Golden Week show.
"I know Yammi would love it because he'd be able to smoke on stage. Perhaps we could even fly Kayla in to participate with Michi-kun as well? At any rate, it would satisfy the fan's want of a duet between Izzy and Shou-san. Perhaps..."
Akihiko suddenly snapped his fingers. "Better yet... an outdoor concert during Golden Week where ALL of the songs are duets?" the man smirked. "Nakai and Shou-san can show off their guitar skills against one another and perform together. Shou-san and Izzy can sing 'that' song. Izzy and I can perform Returner as a duet. Michi-kun and I can sing together. Michi-kun can perform with Kayla once more. Hmmm... but who to pair Nakai up with again... I don't think he'd perform with me for all the money in the world... maybe Nakai and Izzy together? What do you think, Asato?"
Somewhere in all of this... the topic of Ishi Seiji had gotten forgotten... and so when Hiroki questioned why, it took a moment for the young Koyasu to switch gears.
"Why? Oh well because Izo wants Ohayou. Take away what he wants and claim it for yourself would certainly hurt the man more than anything... though who else would be trying to capture Ohayou for their own is a mystery to me..."

(((OOC: I'm assuming it's February right now in the RP... and then Shou will be on tour in March and April and then Koy's tour will start toward the end of May or so.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Sharing....Aki's office....?" Hiroki pondered that thought because he had been moved in there and...well Akihiko was now his partner wasn't he. "Mm...I suppose we are until something can be arranged. I could work from my old office but it's not really appropriate for the new title. Although it is fairly spacious. However, we shouldn't really spend money on remodeling right now. I don't want to set a poor example for our employees. I suppose you'd like to have Aki's office once something else can be arranged?" The older man was trying to be flexible considering Aki gave him the estate. He was sure that Akihiko wanted something of his grandfather's. The Chairman's office was certain a place where many memories of Aki still dwelt.

Hiroki seemed caught with Akihiko's comment because he had tried to skirt around a few things,"Well...yes, they do want cute promo items. Lucky-san has a...mm...well one woman said he was...adorably handsome in her survey. And...mm...Yes, they are a little unhappy that he's waited so long to perform 'that' song with Shou-san. Although you're right. Getting him to perform with Lucky-san right now is impossible."

Then he pulled up his own calendar on his laptop and looked at the dates himself. "Ah...so you're thinking about May? I see. No, we can't really afford to overlap the tours. Shou's tour dates are already sold out...and...the special Shou's Bees concert is happening in Tokyo this year. Last year was in Fukukoka." Hiroki actually had been watching Shou's dates carefully because he wanted to make sure Smash didn't expand Shou's schedule if there was enough demand.

But then he glanced up and thrummed his fingers on the desk, "Getting him to perform right after his tour...mmm...and before your's starts...during Golden Week? Well...that will be a challenge for you certainly. But I think it would be fun to have an outdoor concert. Are you certain you want to do one before your own tour? You're already going to be very busy preparing for your own stage." This seemed a bit crazy to put on an outdoor concert just before Narcissus took to the road. Hiroki didn't want to wear out Akihiko before the tour got off the ground.

But then his eyes flicked over to those blue one just a bit startled "Wait...what? Katsumi?" This wasn't what Hiroki had expected and surely he didn't know how to broach it because Mi-chan was touring with Shou. "Ah...mm...well, Do you just want to give him a call? Or do you want to talk to him in person?" No he wasn't going to be the one to explain Mi-chan to Akihiko. He had a feeling that Katsumi would rather surprise Akihiko anyway. Hiroki wasn't about to assume anything!

But in this area, unfortunately, Hiroki knew a bit of the landscape scary as it was. "Mm...I'm not sure he will be easy to court away from Smash, Akihiko. I think he needs time to discover himself and his own dreams before he could even begin to...choose his own life." He sighed slightly and his eyes drifted to the desk, "Take things very slow whatever you do..." He wanted Akihiko to have a little brother...he truly thought that Katsumi could use a big brother. They both needed a family....just those things would take awhile. Especially while the Spider lived.

Hiroki chuckled and rolled his eyes when Nakai was mentioned. Oh he knew how that sexy star worked. Hiroki remembered that strip tease awhile back. Yeah...something he'd never mention to Katsumi ever. But a certain smile remained on his lips just briefly reliving his moments with the blond guitarist, "Well of course Nakai-san would have fun with an outdoor concert. He'd have fun almost anywhere though. He's really rather spontaneous sometimes."

"But Yammi-san needs to stop smoking but I doubt that will ever happen. And getting Kayla out here will depend on her performances but I bet that would be easier than getting Smash to agree to let you use Shou-san and Katsumi." His dark eyes furrowed slightly trying to consider how it would be possible to get either star without giving to much to Smash.

"The event sounds like fun and I like the idea of duets. Gives a twist to the venue." Even if they didn't have Shou there, they could could show off a lot of their own talent. It would be a good event and possibly profitable. Provide they could get the right venue.

His mind ran through a list of stars and one came to mind almost instantly but he regretted saying it right away, "Have Nakai-san perform with Naoko-kun. They look like twins..why not. No...wait I take that back. Not another Smash star." He wanted to slap himself. The only way they could get all those stars without paying a huge fee might be another charity event. However, he didn't really want to mention that idea because they needed profitable venues for Ohayou. Not that charity wasn't a great idea. Hiroki wanted to be a part of another musical charity but he didn't want Ohayou footing the venue bill without proper support.

Then, Hiroki frowned upon the last statement because that meant someone else was trying to get a piece of Ohayou. "It could be anyone but since we wouldn't give it up for a song, I'd say someone with the money to make an outright purchase. It could be a few possible industries or another label..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

"Then we'll share until..." but Akihiko blinked in surprise, blue gaze going to Hiroki. "Take the office. You spent more time there than I. Besides, I'm sure his tastes fit more along with your own. Knowing me I'd redecorate the entire thing." he replied with a half smile, tapping a nail on the top of his water bottle lid. "You've earned it more than I anyway. We'll share until the funds can be established to create a sister office. Hmmm... guess I'll need a secretary too... well we both will... maybe one for the both of us since I won't always be there?"
But the young tiger's mind switched gears suddenly as they spoke about how to appease SMASH. "We'll pay Izo a salary for his stars based on the income from the concert ticket sales themselves. If we just use Shou-san then SMASH will get 17% of the profits but if we use both Shou-san and Naoko-san then SMASH will get 29% of the total profits. Since it would be good publicity for his stars, he won't gain profits from anything other than total ticket sales... unless SMASH merchandise is sold on the side, in which case we have no hand in their profits there to begin with. The same for MeKA if we can get Kayla... they will gain 17% not including air fare costs which we will fit the bill for. All sales of the DVD from this concert however, because yes I intend it to be filmed, will be strictly Ohayou profits, as well as a cut from vender sales for things like drinks and food and just general all around concert merchandise of things like a shirt that says "Golden Week Extravaganza" or something of the like. Course if Katsumi can perform as well then SMASH would gain 38% of the total ticket sales profits. These numbers are all depending on if Kayla does perform... if not then I would have to adjust the percentages."
Okay so normally, Akihiko wasn't the best at math... but right now his mind was working a mile a minute as he tried to pull this suddenly insane idea together.
"And of course me performing two songs isn't going to drain me like a bad battery, Asato. If anything it will work as a nice spring board to propel me into the tour. As for how to get Katsumi on my tour, at least for Tokyo... I may see if a flat fee can be paid for his appearance. Maybe 400,000 yen will be sufficient for a one song appearance? That's a little over 4 grand in US dollars. What do you think? Is that too much for someone relatively new to the music scene... or perhaps not enough to make Izo bite?"
While Narcissus understood his own budget, the price of a new star was a bit foreign to him. Hiroki would surely know better than he did what sorts of figures would be expected for a special one song performance.
"Look, I'll be honest with you, I can easily do this song without Katsumi... but the effect wouldn't be nearly as mind blowing. At the other tour stops I'll just have to have myself pre-recorded with a stand in to act like they're singing... but in Tokyo... the temptation is just too much, Asato. Imagine a nice long instrumental intro and Katsumi dressed like Genji... which was what I was dressed as up til that point... and then me, in something insanely fashionable, singing a duet with him... past and present literally colliding on stage for my fans. It's too good an opportunity to pass up!" the musician shook his head, bound and determined to have his vision a reality.
"Besides... this must be grander than Shou-san's tour. I'm supposed to be his rival after all and up until now I've only been mucking things up on that front! So yes, I'd like to talk to Katsumi in person. And... well you're his lover, Asato. You should be wanting to pull him to Ohayou more than anyone else! Is there a reason you're hesitant? Does he hate me or something? I did kind of get that impression..." sighing, Akihiko leaned his head back on the chair and stared up at the ceiling. "He told me he hated me... but why? What have I done? Or perhaps I should ask what didn't I do?" again another sigh before the man refocused in on their earlier conversation.
"Dancers though... that is a problem that needs to be addressed. Let's look wherever we need to. Ohayou needs talent. Oh and I heard through entertainment sources that Katsumi and SMASH both fired his lead dancer today. Perhaps we should look into contracting him? He's very good actually. I've seen him in other performances before. But we need female dancers more than male... especially for Michi-kun. SO before we hire any of those I want Michi-kun in on the auditions. I might see if Izzy wants to look at the auditions as well. I don't usually dance WITH someone on stage so it isn't as important for my performance... but they are different, ne?" lithe fingers were pulling up information on the fired SMASH dancer before Akihiko passed his cell across the desk to Hiroki.
The young tiger laughed, "You won't get Yammi to stop smoking nor me so stop trying. We like our bad habits thank you. I believe Nakai smokes as well... I know Naoko does... does Katsumi?" random questions from a mind still trying to pull everything together at once.
"Let's say we can get Kayla and Shou and Katsumi and Naoko all for this outdoor concert. The lineup should be: Naoko and Nakai, then Nakai and Shou, then Shou and Izzy, then Izzy and Narcissus, then Narcissus and Michi, then Michi and Kayla, then Kayla and Katsumi, then Katsumi and Naoko. That way everyone gets two songs. How's that work for you, Asato?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

That surprise was met with Hiroki's own surprise. "You don't want his office. What? You'd redecorate it....but it has the most comfortable... Ok. I'll keep it." Hiroki wasn't going to complain. The man liked Aki's old office as it was. The leather was warm and the desk had that comfortable feeling that Hiroki knew he'd settle into without issue at all. He didn't need it updated an modern.

"I was just thinking of keeping the secretary I've been using since Aki was letting me run things in his place. She's competent, speaks English and is good with organizing my schedule. I doubt it would be a problem for you to use her as well when you're here. But you might want to talk to her first." Hiroki liked certain things to be kept as they were and beyond the office, his secretary was a good fit. He picked her himself and had no intention of changing her out, however, he rather Akihiko speak with her and make sure she could fulfill what he needed before committing her to the task.

"Whoa whoa...You've just shot a bunch of numbers at me...slow down." Hiroki tapped in all the figures to his laptop and gazed at them for a few minutes. We will have to adjust some figures because there are a lot more cuts here than just what our companies get paid. We've also vendors, the site cost...etc. We can put this figures up against previous contracts with Smash and get a projection of what Matsumoto-san will bite at. But I think it might be doable if we get a few more acts rolling while Shou's tour is underway. We just need to keep positive cash flow between now and May. So, that means pushing out albums and the small bands to tour. Those tours won't be upset by Shou's arena tour." The older man did know quite a bit about the process of the business but he still was worried about how much they'd prosper in a few months.

But he did point out one thing as he pull this whole idea together visually on his laptop, "We can probably get Kayla at a discount, if Lucky-san speaks with Ishi-san. So that could help us with this larger venue. Also...the bad thing about outdoor venues is the risk of rain. We've got one more issue, if Smash extends Shou-san's tour dates. We'd have to pitch the idea before they added more to his event schedule. Plus, I'd like to have some of our bigger stars sing with our smaller groups. Or at least introduce them...Which means you might be introducing our girls group and giving them some visual support."

It probably would be easy to pay Smash for one appearance, although Hiroki knew that the other shows would be lacking unless Akihiko did something different there."Mm....well, we'd have to make a proposal and give it to Matsumoto-san. I know that there are several things in the works for Katsumi but I'm not sure of the details. He might bite at the one song appearance at one venue. Katsumi probably won't accept any figures without Matsumoto-san's ok. Just like you, he'd prefer to sing and not deal with the particulars."

"Yes, well I wouldn't get hopes up for Katsumi's appearance but if it can be done I'm sure that your fans would love." he smiled a little then, sent a text to Katsumi,

Are you available for dinner one night with me and Akihiko? He'd like to speak to you about an idea he's had.

While he tapped out the text, he continued to speak, "I want your show to be grander than Shou-san's but you're going to have to really work your butt off while he's on tour to make sure we've the money to purchase the arena venues we need for something that extravagant."

The older man sometimes didn't know what to say in regards to Katsumi's mental image of the world. And for a few moments, he tapped his fingers on the desk then leaned forward, "Mm....Katsumi has a lot of mixed up feelings inside, Akihiko. I really think he doesn't know what he loves...or hates. And, he has a difficulty understanding family. Or...his place in them. I don't think you did anything wrong. It might be a few years before he's settled enough in his head to figure out how to handle family...love, trust and just the normal day to day world. I'm sure it will happen, but he just needs time and exposure to a better world through clearer eyes."

Hiroki took up the cell then jotted down the information. "Maybe we could use him. We definitely need to resolve this situation though before Michi goes on tour. And while you don't use as many dancers you're going to have to consider how to make your show new and different. I think you should go very incognito to one of Shou's events and witness it in person. Just to know what it will take to rival him on your tour." Hiroki was being honest and he figured if Akihiko went to a show in secret, he'd see his brother playing Mi-chan. Yeah...Katsumi was sort of following in Shou's footsteps in the 'create' a vision category. Akihiko needed to do that for his fans in his own way. "Mm...I guess that works for me provided we have the fund to make this event happen as well as your own.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

"We may need to bring the idea to the investors... see if they're willing to pump a little more money into the grand scheme of things. We're not broke after all, but we are hurting." Akihiko replied, leaning back and crossing one knee over the other.

"I haven't been on tour in over two years, Asato. Grand or not it's going to sell out in a matter of hours... the club gig's tickets went in just minutes, after all. But we have to book the venues. Once that's done then we can look at what we've got left to work with in regards to the outdoor concert. We can construct an overhang to make sure the show goes on rain or shine... maybe even sell promotional umbrellas just in case." smirking slightly, Akihiko took his phone back, pocketing it. "I trust you to figure out the figures. I'm not a math genius. I just understand proper marketing and promotions... it's your job to make the numbers work. If that means I take a pay cut to get these things realized, so be it. I'm a big boy, Asato. I can take it and budget myself... though there has to be enough left over for me to continue supporting Chiyou's musical endeavors off stage. The kid doesn't know it but his salary IS coming out of my pocket and not Ohayou. WHICH is a good thing because he's finished an album recently that we can push onto the shelves. That makes two for him in a few months time. It won't bring in a ton since he can't personally promote it outside of an interview or two but it's at least something. Izzy's single should be almost ready, I'll need to check with him... and of course Michi-kun's got a cd that's almost good to go as well. We can make a couple of cheaper budget PVs that still look good for them... and I need to make a PV for myself as well... that will be good marketing for now..." blue eyes flickered down to the musician's phone as he brought up the Oricon charts. "My album isn't doing nearly as well as I had hoped though... it hit #1 yes but then it fell quickly and has kind of been stuck at #7 for a while now. Shou-san's album might push it off the top 10... which is why I need to press a new single to generate more buzz for my concert itself. We've a few bands that have singles coming out this month... and I know one of our girl groups has an album due this month as well. I'm fairly confident in the sales numbers... so we should be able to scrape by, even if I need to dig into my own pocket to fund some of these PVs."

Again the young tiger sighed, pushing his glasses up further onto his nose for a moment. "So much to do and not enough time to do it. My show will be ready, of that I don't doubt. But of course I need to schedule a meeting between the both of us and both Yuuji and Michi-kun and Izzy for the purpose of talking about my tour. Like I said before, I want them both on tour with me. More exposure for them and it saves us money on booking venues. Izzy, myself, and Yuuji can handle the merchandising options and promotional gear for the tour once we've got everything finalized. I'll trust you to come up with offers to give Izo for both the outdoor concert and my want to borrow Katsumi for one appearance."

He unscrewed the lid on his bottle of water, taking a long drink. Akihiko's blue gaze kept on Hiroki though, speaking as soon as he had swallowed.
"Clearer eyes, ne? Hmmm... my little brother seems quite confused and complicated... But... at least he's in good hands." the young tiger smiled, knowing that Hiroki did care for Katsumi.

"AS for seeing Shou-san's performance. You can count on it. Both Izzy and I will go because I know he will want to see it. Once you've got the figures figured out, I can start talking to Nakai and Michi-kun about their parts in an outdoor concert... then of course I can mention it to Shou-san and the others." but Akihiko sighed softly, blue eyes focused on the bottle of water in his lithe hands. "Almost everything is ready on my end for my tour, at least music-wise. You'll have a full set demo on your desk by the end of the week I hope. It's mostly from my last album, with some new songs to break up the depressing flow of things. I want your okay, Asato, for what goes into the performance music-wise. Once that's done I'll work on the outdoor benefit and designing it properly. I'll take about a month for that... then I'll start shooting my PV and pressing a single for the concert... work on choreography and set design and costumes... I've got two months to make sure both my tour and the outdoor concert are set to go. No rest for the wicked, ne?"

Meanwhile, Hiroki got a text back from Azriel who was quite busy at the moment but had taken a break for some much needed water.
'Pick a night, except tonight. I'll be there.'

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes...investors might be good...but the more investors you bring in the more promises you have to make to others. We have to be careful." commented Hiroki as he took off his glasses to clear out the corners of his eyes.

"And I know you've not been on tour in awhile. And I'm sure that your tickets will sell out. But...there are a lot of expectations out there about your next concert. So...just remember to keep focused." added the older man as he set the glasses back upon his nose. "Right...well I'll send the figures down to our people and have them start going over all of it. Hopefully we can work out the right numbers to make all these events possible."

He glanced up and shook his head, "Akihiko, you can't finance everything. You'll go broke. There are other means to gain money....advertisers, product placement etc. We'll start there and I'll try to drum up some of those things with sponsors. We've also have to pay the arena fees to get them reserved. Are you wanting to follow a similar set of arenas like Shou-san's tour? Or are you wanting a slightly smaller venue?"

"As for Chiyou-kun, once Ohayou gets back on it's feet we will foot that bill again. However, unless he has those eyes taken care of, it will be hard to market him. Not that it isn't possible, other blind performers have made it. It's just he will need a new 'act'. Or we should start having him create music for the other acts and put him in the position of writer and composer." Hiroki was just trying to think of good business sense. Writers and composers made decent money not like stars but still it was an honest living and maybe it would at least keep Chiyou employed properly rather than through Akhiko's funds.

"Alright...you take care of the particulars with the artists. Mm...Shou-san's album is due out just before he takes off for his tour with two PVs. At least that is what I've seen recently on the news." He didn't talk much about the drop in Akihiko's music. It was a deep album and people weren't ready for all that pain and suffering at once. Obviously the mini club tour gave a good indication how that album would fair. And Akihiko was right, Shou's album was in high expectation. It would move on the charts quickly from what Hiroki could determine.

"We will see what is needed as we move along. We are encouraging our bands and girls groups to go with more positive music lately so people will note that outlook for Ohayou rather than our troubled times. I hope that will help other marketing." replied Hiroki as he got up from his chair and walked over to the bar to pull out some bottle water. He brought an extra one over to Akihiko and handed it off before returning to his seat.

"I suppose that Michi-kun and Lucky-san can tour with you. As long as the numbers look right. I'd almost like to promote them individually but it might be best to have them on your tour the first time around. Yes...get with Takagi-san and Lucky-san and talk about the promotions. And I'll come up with offers...of course." However, he then paused as he got a return text from Katsumi. He smiled a little and then looked up.

"Alright, I'll expect it....at the end of the week. Oh and...Any night soon, except tonight, says Katsumi. So...what's your schedule for the next couple of days?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

"Wait so, you agree with me then? About Izzy and Michi-kun?" Akihiko asked seriously, wanting to make sure they were both on the same page. "I figure if all goes well with my tour, the two of them can have their own tours at the end of the year if they feel ready."

Sighing, the young tiger nodded, agreeing on all points actually. It was going to be hard on them all... these next few months... but it was all about the music and the money. Ohayou couldn't afford to be lax. They couldn't afford to just do things haphazardly or lazily either.

"Yes well if I don't get my a** out on tour, sooner or later I'm going to be pinching pennies. I haven't been paid at all for my latest album NOR my club performances and while I would love to continue to pay Chiyou's salary, in a few month's time I'm not going to be able to afford it without something in my usual spending taking a hit. Of course I haven't told Izzy this... I don't want to worry him." Narcissus spoke seriously, his blue eyes leveling Hiroki. "If I have to use the funds from my pending paychecks for this next tour or for the outdoor concert, so be it... but I need to be paid for them first, Asato. Which makes me wonder... yes I know the staff have been paid... but have the artists? Has Michi-kun and Izzy received payment for their parts in the club gigs or am I the only one?"

Paying the staff was more important to Narcissus right now than getting paid himself, but he would like know when his funds would be reimbursed... especially since he'd put a lot of his own funds into the club gigs as well.

"My schedule is simple. Work." Akihiko replied with a half smile that was slightly lazy. His head was a bit overwhelmed with everything they had discussed. "Any night that Katsumi is free, I am easily. Tomorrow I'll be in the studio itself overseeing a few final specs and then the next day I expect to be in the office going over the new applicants to Ohayou... signing dotted lines and that sort of thing. Day after tomorrow I've another lunch date with another of ojisan's former associates. I'm trying to do one of those every other day until you're well enough." he confided in Hiroki, telling his phone to send his schedule to the other man in a quick email. "There's my full schedule. I'm also going to take some time to see what Michi-kun's done in the studio in a few days... same with Izzy. Anything else?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"If the numbers work, I do. But....they will have to go out on tour by themselves sooner or later. However, right now buying separate venues for everyone probably will cost more than one large venue for the three of you this time around." answered Hiroki as he pulled up a few charts. "Really this depends on the venues you need. And what money comes in. MeKA's money filled a gap when we needed it. We kept the lights on and paid bills. Nakai's tour is going good for a first run. So that helps too."

Opening his water, he finally took a sip, "I had a feeling that was the case...and I'm sorry to tell you I think your manager already knows. He's been very deep in the financials lately since it's his money that supported us. He was pushing the board to do more for the company rather than to be onlookers. He's a little firestarter when he's determined. So I think we will see a better show of support from them in the future. They were pleased that we were starting to show signs of momentum."

"No...you're not going to be funding ahead of pending paychecks. And Michi-kun should be receiving his paycheck tomorrow. Takagi-san fixed things in the financial department because there was a problem with Michi's paperwork moving from Physical Therapist to his new position. Lucky-san has been paid as of today. Nakai also received money today as well which should please him since he's home for a few days. And your band has been paid as well...etc. I've not forgotten to pay the bread and butter of Ohayou. They are staff even if they are the music staff."

Then Hiroki tapped his laptop and looked over at Akihiko, "You've been paid and the royalties from your album are going to be hitting your account soon too. At least the bonuses for hitting number one on the Oricon and as you know the rest of them come in as the sales go on. Your album just got released overseas in the US through MeKA's label and then we promoted it over in Europe so it will be showing up there next week."

Seemed like Hiroki had been really pushing himself today. Work first...obviously the older man was getting back in the swing of things. "Alright, then how about tomorrow night? You can always come here and sign documents then we can have dinner when Katsumi arrives. Does that work?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

"Oh well whatever venues Shou-san has I want the same booked. Full length tour. My schedule says nothing about me hitting the gym but trust me, I've made time for that too. I won't be collapsing... least not any more than I usually do after a hard show. I'll be fit and ready to go. In fact I..."
But then Hiroki was talking about bills being paid, and for that Akihiko was glad. He hadn't the financial mind to get all the figures figured out nor the pay checks cut. The notion that Izzy knew his own private funds though kind of disturbed the young tiger... but he really couldn't help it, could he?
"I..." Narcissus stopped suddenly. "Wait... overseas? Since when is my album selling in America? In Europe?! Who decided this?!"
It wasn't that the man was upset by it.
Far from it.
It was just... startling... and a bit daunting...
Because now he WOULD need to do a stateside tour and a European tour... he wouldn't be able to confine himself to Asia any longer.
Making a 'tsk sound as if he were annoyed, but really just covering up how unnerved it made him in the end, Akihiko nodded. "Tomorrow night then. That's fine."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Alright then that means all the big arenas. He booked every last one of them in Japan." Hiroki sighed thinking about how expensive that was going to be but they'd manage it just because Narcissus' tour would have to help them get on the positive side of things. If it went well, they'd be ok.

"It was decided when we took funds from MeKA to keep Ohayou alive. Ishi-san is a shrewd dealer when it comes to money. Your music should be enjoyed by the world. And the world promises more income to pay off our debts to MeKA. And no, Lucky-san didn't know of that clause. Ishi Rukuro and Crystal discussed it with me over the phone. And Yes, I know it bugs you but...Ohayou can't afford to keep you isolated to Japan." Hiroki covered the bases because he knew the young tiger's mind would roam all over if he didn't make everything clear.

He sent a text back to Katsumi after getting the Ok from Akihiko,

Tomorrow night, Dinner here. I'll make sure there are some chocolate covered cherries for those sweet lips to kiss.

His smiled broadened a little deciding he'd make homemade chocolate covered cherries. Just for Katsumi!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games