Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm
Druddigon
Tezca Frost
Druddigon
Tezca Frost
Druddigon
I need to stop thinking about the PS vita it's going to hurt my wallet badly emo
Wait tell that price drop happens I think they already announced will have to do that. Only about two our three games worth getting so far.

I know I been thinking about that.I wanted to sell my PS3 for it but I would be nuts to do that.It's just the Hype
The only game I have been like "OMG WANT" for is oddworld strangers wrath I love that game so much,but its not worth that price.

Yeah don't give into the hype!

I won't I bet by summer they will have a price drop

or at least in black friday a special.

I'm betting either mid-summer our towards the end of summer it will have its first price drop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm
So I was able to get a ping on my phone from the GPS signal. Its in the worst part of the city. fml

Even though I filed a police report and added this latest information, I'm going to write this one off as a lost cause.

I mean, if there was even a chance for recovery, I totally wouldn't want it back after being in the hands of society's burdens. :/  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Ugu, I always wanted to buy Swimmer stuff, but the shipping would be just so pricey and just so risky emo

Look at those 3DS cases!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 pm
BiaA
Ugu, I always wanted to buy Swimmer stuff, but the shipping would be just so pricey and just so risky emo

Look at those 3DS cases!

Its so cute X3

I remember buying a few things from a similar website before... it took over a month before I got the items. XP But it was worth the wait. I bought a turtle that dances and sings when you tap on its shell. So cute~~  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm
Meromictic
BiaA

Look at those 3DS cases!

Its so cute X3

I remember buying a few things from a similar website before... it took over a month before I got the items. XP But it was worth the wait. I bought a turtle that dances and sings when you tap on its shell. So cute~~

That sounds adorable!

When I start having my own money I may splurge in that kind of stuff, but I can't say "hey mom I paid 50 dollars for shipping cause that DS case is so kawaii desu", lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 pm
emotion_kirakira My radishes and marigolds are growing in so fast~~~~~

I went out and got some more seed packets, so this summer there should be 3 kinds of tomato, summer squash, zucchini, eggplant, cucumber, radishes, green onion, jalapeno, and some herbs growing in. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I have the green house up and running, but I need to get another shelf in there to start all the new seeds I just got.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 pm
Ichi: Those do sound good. Maybe sometime, my mom might grow some veggies and I might try to get the right soil to start a rose garden. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 pm
gosh i can't wait to have my own house. Heated green house running 365/366 days a year with a constant supply of fresh produce. emotion_kirakira  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm
"
hey i can get you 90 mill all i nedd is your gaia's emal and the emal password**WHY I NEDD THE PASS IS BECAUES SO I CAN SET IT TO GIVE UR ACCOUNT GOLD**"

Looks legit, should I do it? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 pm
emotion_drool : I'm suddenly getting real sick an don't feel good at all maybe I somehow ate a dairy product and just did not realize it gonk stupid body. Feel rather numb and boneless also like arms and legs could just slide off emotion_donotwant

Ichi: that sounds amazing to have own produce and save money at the store emotion_kirakira

Twinkles: go for it emotion_dowant  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 pm
Dickie Twinkles
"
hey i can get you 90 mill all i nedd is your gaia's emal and the emal password**WHY I NEDD THE PASS IS BECAUES SO I CAN SET IT TO GIVE UR ACCOUNT GOLD**"

Looks legit, should I do it? xd

give me the gold so I can hold it for your safety wink .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm
Can't wait for breakfast for dinner. Am having pancake dots with my mom with tiny sausage. heart  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Can't wait for breakfast for dinner. Am having pancake dots with my mom with tiny sausage. heart

pancake dots? Sounds good I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

I meant like they're miniature pancakes.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

I meant like they're miniature pancakes.

oh cute. Now I want even more . Enjoy!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games