Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:20 pm
well if u want me to think of it the wrong way i can... its a p***k of a guy sticking way up XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Dammie-kins
I came to steal your heart away...
It's something on my computer

User Image
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

This is the image on my computer which will most likely come up as a normal image to you

yup, it's completely and utterly normal from my end. it looked right from the school to.

figured out what is wrong with your comp yet?  

Rakiz

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:34 pm
no~

I can't figure it out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:39 pm
I'm running a full diagnostic check on the computer including all of my virtual drives and your computer while I'm at it, so it'll take a while before I get the purpose of the problem but then I will find your problems too (maybe I can find out why your so weird some time)  

Dameon the -V-

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Dammie! I love the pic in your sig!

In any case, for your avi I'll rate a 9/10. I love the overall look - 'cept the pants for some reason. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm
nice native american look. 8.6/10  

Ronzalpha201

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:18 pm
Dammie-kins
I'm running a full diagnostic check on the computer including all of my virtual drives and your computer while I'm at it, so it'll take a while before I get the purpose of the problem but then I will find your problems too (maybe I can find out why your so weird some time)

*stares* why, oh why? Xx

whatever *sighs*

Why I'm so weird some times? Lawl, and you're asking me this? Keep running your own tests on your own stuff and maybe you'll find why you act so weird some times. @.@

*sticks tongue out*

MY FREAKING KNEE HURTS.... *whimpers*  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:33 pm
Glad to hear it?

And no I'm actually saving you from 2 severe viruses right now that were waiting in your Times New Roman font so =P

@scintillo
I wanted a better picture but I can't get one which kinda makes me sad T.T

(Any suggestions on the pants?)  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm
tell me you did something about it and didn't just watch it go by? lawl.

V.V i'm starting to think i hang around teal too much now. my knee is not appreciating her influence. @.@ it's kinda strange hopping everywhere really.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Ronzalpha201

hey hey XD got the tome yet? XD just reminding u cause u said ur forgetful sweatdrop  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:47 pm
Yeah, that odd thing happens.

I'm kind of glad I got to yell at the guild. or at least my post about flaming, its ironic really. It's about flaming but it resorted to "STUPID HEAD" and "POTTY MOUTH!" which made me laugh hysterically (not literally those words but along the lines)

Suggestion on teh' avatar?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:48 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201

hey hey XD got the tome yet? XD just reminding u cause u said ur forgetful sweatdrop

nope. it'll take me a while. i'm waiting till hermes reaches 450k. then, i'll sell one of my pair.  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm
Dammie-kins

I'm kind of glad I got to yell at the guild. or at least my post about flaming, its ironic really. It's about flaming but it resorted to "STUPID HEAD" and "POTTY MOUTH!" which made me laugh hysterically (not literally those words but along the lines)

well, tell me whatcha working on and i can help you out XD, if there is no money limit i can make quite decent avatars if u like my style sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:52 pm
... u said i was good lately Dammie, what is that suppose to mean? O.o wasnt i always a good girl? rofl  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:52 pm
ForeverLenalee
Dammie-kins

well, tell me whatcha working on and i can help you out XD, if there is no money limit i can make quite decent avatars if u like my style sweatdrop

none yet. i was doing the contest mainly because i felt generous. i do have 70k on me, but with the contest in mind, 70k is what need as my expectation for the contest. lol. sometime later. anyhow, just focus on the rest of your quest.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games