Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am
I need to stop thinking about the PS vita it's going to hurt my wallet badly emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
Oh hey, there's a tornado warning and I'm on the computer.

(it's actually a county-wide one, but it's all very south of me, so...meh, I'm fine. My work bosses and a girl I know in my art class....not so much.)

Tornado sirens are f-ing scary, though.

sorry to hear. Were you hit yesterday as well?

Z
Yeah....
No Internet until further notice. I am in a restaurant on an iPod lol Tornado ripped right through an area where cable lines are. The devastation is incredible.

is your house ok?

(internet is back!)
Oh yeah. It's fine. All that happened here was a major pressure change that made the windows pop (but not break) and it gave me a horrible earache. Never felt anything like it before.

The nearest tornado (Pekin, Indiana) is about 10 minutes away, but in my county. Henryville is about 30 minutes away.
I drove through Pekin and Henryville yesterday.

It looks like bombs were dropped on them. Luckily, Pekin is pretty rural and it hit the farming area opposed to the middle of town where everything (like the school, businesses and most people live), but what it did hit is crazy. There are a ton of trees in the area and they all fell down. There was a lumberyard that is now a bunch of twisted metal and lumber driven into the ground like toothpicks, while across the highway, there is a in the forested area house that was completely unaffected, while every single tree has fallen around it. There were a lot of trailers in this area, so there were more deaths (4 so far) compared to Henryville (1).

Henryville is worse. There are semi trucks piled 5 high (Henryville is a major stopping point for truckers). Where the biggest gas station was now looks like a car junkyard. The exit sign fell into the highway. Insulation from houses can be found almost twenty miles away. The high school (which I went to all the time for color guard in middle school and for soccer in high school) is crazy. There are buses stuck in houses, and it looks like someone placed a bomb inside the gym. It's a horrible, horrible disaster. Words really cannot describe both of these places.

If this storm had shifted north by 10 miles, it would have taken out my entire city (which has about 10,000) and then crossed into Scottsburg, which is a city of 25,000, so it would have been a lot, lot worse.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 am
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon

(it's actually a county-wide one, but it's all very south of me, so...meh, I'm fine. My work bosses and a girl I know in my art class....not so much.)

Z
Yeah....
No Internet until further notice. I am in a restaurant on an iPod lol Tornado ripped right through an area where cable lines are. The devastation is incredible.

is your house ok?

(internet is back!)
Oh yeah. It's fine. All that happened here was a major pressure change that made the windows pop (but not break) and it gave me a horrible earache. Never felt anything like it before.

The nearest tornado (Pekin, Indiana) is about 10 minutes away, but in my county. Henryville is about 30 minutes away.
I drove through Pekin and Henryville yesterday.

It looks like bombs were dropped on them. Luckily, Pekin is pretty rural and it hit the farming area opposed to the middle of town where everything (like the school, businesses and most people live), but what it did hit is crazy. There are a ton of trees in the area and they all fell down. There was a lumberyard that is now a bunch of twisted metal and lumber driven into the ground like toothpicks, while across the highway, there is a in the forested area house that was completely unaffected, while every single tree has fallen around it. There were a lot of trailers in this area, so there were more deaths (4 so far) compared to Henryville (1).

Henryville is worse. There are semi trucks piled 5 high (Henryville is a major stopping point for truckers). Where the biggest gas station was now looks like a car junkyard. The exit sign fell into the highway. Insulation from houses can be found almost twenty miles away. The high school (which I went to all the time for color guard in middle school and for soccer in high school) is crazy. There are buses stuck in houses, and it looks like someone placed a bomb inside the gym. It's a horrible, horrible disaster. Words really cannot describe both of these places.

If this storm had shifted north by 10 miles, it would have taken out my entire city (which has about 10,000) and then crossed into Scottsburg, which is a city of 25,000, so it would have been a lot, lot worse.

Oh wow that's crazy. I'm so sorry. Is everyone ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 am
Druddigon
I need to stop thinking about the PS vita it's going to hurt my wallet badly emo

What games are honestly out for the Vita?

Dont waste your money on shitty launch titles

wait till actual good games come out, and the price drops  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:37 am
Druddigon
Wait tell that price drop happens I think they already announced will have to do that. Only about two our three games worth getting so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 am
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

umm...well Hot shots Golf,Katamari,Wipeout can't remember the other one I would like the Resistance game on it and they butcher Modnation hard on vita which annoyed me stressed no multiplayer!  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 am
Tezca Frost
Druddigon
Wait tell that price drop happens I think they already announced will have to do that. Only about two our three games worth getting so far.

I know I been thinking about that.I wanted to sell my PS3 for it but I would be nuts to do that.It's just the Hype  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 am
Druddigon
Tezca Frost
Druddigon

I know I been thinking about that.I wanted to sell my PS3 for it but I would be nuts to do that.It's just the Hype
The only game I have been like "OMG WANT" for is oddworld strangers wrath I love that game so much,but its not worth that price.

Yeah don't give into the hype!  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am
Tezca Frost
Druddigon
Tezca Frost
Druddigon

The only game I have been like "OMG WANT" for is oddworld strangers wrath I love that game so much,but its not worth that price.

Yeah don't give into the hype!

I won't I bet by summer they will have a price drop

or at least in black friday a special.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

umm...well Hot shots Golf,Katamari,Wipeout can't remember the other one I would like the Resistance game on it and they butcher Modnation hard on vita which annoyed me stressed no multiplayer!

if it annoys you that much dont buy it

seriously,

launch titles are s**t

usually bogged down by forced gameplay mechanics that are supposed to "show off" the new system.

the price will drop soon

very soon

just hold your horses till then  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon

Z
Yeah....

is your house ok?

-----

My family is alright, as well as my co-worker's family (she got very lucky; the tornado went practically in front of her house but only busted her windows).

There is a girl in my art class from Pekin, but I have no idea if she is okay. She drives a lot to work, so...hopefully she is at class tomorrow and okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

seriously,

launch titles are s**t

usually bogged down by forced gameplay mechanics that are supposed to "show off" the new system.

the price will drop soon

very soon

Yes sir  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon
MrsrachaelSnape
Eudaemon

Z
Yeah....

is your house ok?

-----

My family is alright, as well as my co-worker's family (she got very lucky; the tornado went practically in front of her house but only busted her windows).

There is a girl in my art class from Pekin, but I have no idea if she is okay. She drives a lot to work, so...hopefully she is at class tomorrow and okay.

That''s good to know . Hope the girl is fine as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:54 am
lmfao i'm using 4 zodiacals on my avatar.

when i first bought my hoard I planned on keeping one or two, and selling the rest for profit.

now i can't let them go ; u; <3  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 pm
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

seriously,

launch titles are s**t

the price will drop soon

very soon

Yes sir
We learned the hard way with my 3DS, btw.

I got it on my birthday last year, which was 3 days after launch, and it dropped ~$120 like....less than 3 months later.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games