Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy smiled and stretched while slowly getting up. "Ok... I'll meet you downstairs." He straightened his shirt then leaned over and kissed the top of Akihiko's head before wandering off to the stairs to go down to the bed.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy left and the house was quiet... because Tora followed the man. Ra remained behind, napping on the sofa while Akihiko finished another piece of pizza. Once full, the man put away the leftovers and turned off the lights, making sure the doors were locked. He picked Ra up, cuddling the kitten, before heading downstairs himself.
By the time Narcissus had changed into just his boxers and put Ra to bed before crawling in himself.
He was asleep before he knew it really...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The morning came and the manager woke early as usual. He yawned softly and glanced over at his partner. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he saw that Tora again had sprawled his tubby little body over Akihiko while Ra was wrapped around Akihiko's head. This seemed a common routine lately. And this time Izzy took a quick snap shot of his partner and the kids. Yes, that innocent faces were very cute all together. Seemed like Akihiko was getting used to it....at least a little.

He reached over and plucked the fat kitten off of Akihiko and snuggled with the little guy before slowly getting out of bed. He needed to start working....first the coffee after a shower, then the office and then....the studio. Izzy glanced back at Akihiko smiled then leaned down and kissed the top of his partner's head before walking into the bathroom and starting his day.

After the shower, he walked upstairs to the kitchen. Coffee was the next thing on his list.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 pm

User Image

It felt so good... that final dash backstage after the show, the applause and the screams of fans a blast of sound in the background. This was what Narcissus lived for... the adoration and the praise and the glory of basking in the after glow of a beautifully executed song and performance.
"Ruki, I..." but the man blinked in confusion, looking around backstage. "Michi-kun have you seen..." yet the stagehand whom he had thought was his friend from behind just looked at Narcissus in confusion.
Akihiko stepped back then turned, dashing down the hall and into the dressing room. "Ruki? Michi-kun?"
Hiroki was standing in that room though, "Akihiko, that was brilliant."
"Where are Ruki and Michi?" he demanded, caring nothing for the praise.
But the man just blinked in confusion, "They're not here, Akihiko... nor would I expect them to be here. Lucky-san is working on his first single and Tanaka-san had a series of photo shoots and an interview today. They haven't been on your tour at all."
For a moment, Narcissus just stared at the man, "Sou... sou desu ne..." his blue gaze caught the television however...
A fire?
Ohayou was... on fire?
Hiroki was gone suddenly and all Akihiko could focus in on was the flames consuming the studio...
"The bodies of multiple artists were pulled from the complex where the fire started. Among them were new comers Ishi Ruki and Tanaka Michi. Other stars among the dead are..." the tv suddenly clicked off.
Whirling around, Narcissus found the very face of Matsumoto Izo in the dressing room doorway, holding the television remote. "So sad, isn't it? You were lucky that you're on tour, Narcissus-san."
"DOUSHITE?!" Akihiko screamed at the spider. "YOU PROMISED! IT HASN'T BEEN A YEAR!"
Izo frowned, "I don't know what you mean, Koyasu-san. Though... I do have to say... you really haven't much luck with fires now... do you?"
Narcissus collapsed to the floor on his knees. "Ruki... Michi..."
Warm arms wrapped around the young tiger's shoulders. "Shhhh... it's alright, niisan... We'll take care of you... won't we, Asato-kun?"
Looking up, Akihiko realized he was in Katsumi's arms and Hiroki was standing beside the bat... but the elephant of Ohayou had a collar and chain around his neck... the chain held in Azriel's fingers. The sound of metal hitting the floor drew Narcissus' eyes over to see an empty collar and chain which Izo had thrown in front of the young tiger.
"We'll take care of you..." Katsumi whispered again, those hands moving around Akihiko's body before picking up the collar.
Black nails moved long hair out of the way and carefully fit it around Akihiko's neck.
"Tasukette..." Narcissus whispered, tears falling from blue eyes. "Ruki... gomen... go..." the collar tightened until Akihiko couldn't breathe, the musician's hands going up to it but they were grasped by scratching black nails, held away.
Things were getting fuzzy... Narcissus couldn't breathe!
"Ru...ki..." Akihiko forced the word out with the last of his breath before spiraling into darkness.

Gasping and drawing in a huge breath at the same time, Akihiko started awake. He threw the blankets off of himself and took a few steps from the bed until his back felt the cool wall behind him. Breathing hard, Narcissus' blue eyes darted. He feared the roof would fall in from a fire at the moment, keeping himself pressed hard against the wall.
Ra looked at him curiously from the bed, but the kitten didn't move.
Akihiko placed a hand over his heart, sliding down the wall to sit on the small brick-like rocks that kept his waterfall flowing around the room. Blue eyes closed as the young tiger just breathed.
He was home.
Safe.
Ruki was... was likely upstairs...
But for a long time... Narcissus just couldn't bring himself to move.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:11 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

After a few hours, Izzy looked up from his work and sighed. He had to go to the studio now. The management portion of his day was done. The other part had yet to begin.

Tora had been on his lap most of the morning. His little mascot. Izzy was pretty content with his choice for a pet. Tora was easy going and pretty low key with the exception of food.

Izzy lifted his kitten and got up realizing that Akihiko never had come for coffee. Nor had Michi and Yuuji. Everyone was sleeping in. Geesh. Well, Akihiko had a meeting today so it was time for at least one more man to get up out of bed. Izzy walked downstairs into the bedroom and turned on a low light so he could see into the room. "Akihiko, you're going to need to get up now. You've got an appointment today and I've already finished calling up some of the venues for your upcoming tour. Now I've got to head to the studio to lay down some tracks."

Yes, he kept talking because that was the only way to assure that Akihiko would get his grumpy butt out of bed sometimes. "Tora was sleeping on your belly this morning. And I got a cute picture of the 3 of you." He set Tora down and walked over into the closet and turned on the light in there. "I need some socks. I've made coffee upstairs and mmm...had leftover pizza for breakfast so you don't have to worry about me going hungry today."

"Remember to just keep your topics to business with my father. Don't talk about me...or his family...or anything personal. You'll do fine. He's not Matsumoto-san. Ok?" Izzy glanced back as he pulled on his blue socks. Hopefully Akihiko was moving at this point. If not, Tora would help. The pudgy kitten had leaped on the bed and was walking up to Ra to lick the Siamese' forehead. "Awh..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:05 pm

User Image

There was... footsteps... then low lights and Akihiko could see Izzy across the room, making a beeline for the closet. He listened... but didn't move. The young tiger felt exhausted, though he knew he'd slept well the night before... and he continued to sit on the floor in his boxers, head against the wall and eyes closed.
"I'll keep that in mind." Narcissus spoke up, enjoying the feel of being able to breathe. "And for your information I've been up a while... I think... I'm not sure because I haven't exactly looked at the clock." he replied, finally opening his eyes and getting to his feet.
Those blue eyes watched his partner in the closet... in his mind's eye he saw the room go up in flames and quickly had to look away. "You'll be careful, ne? Make sure a couple of the bodyguards from the gate go with you to the studio."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:32 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy finally figured out that Akihiko was on the floor. "Why are you there? he asked as the man got up. "Of course I'll be careful. I've been cautious more often than not lately." He walked over and looked at Akihiko carefully before standing on his tiptoes to give him a kiss. "You being up for awhile isn't normal...so I'm guessing you had a nightmare or something else got your attention. However, as for me, I'm not frail, and I'm a lot wiser than I used to be about the world around us. You've got to have some confidence in me to make good choices. I'll be fine. I worry about you more because you're the one who always seems to open his mouth at the wrong times."

He sighed and then scratched his head as he pulled away. "I'll be at the studio until 8pm. Then, I'll come home afterwards. If something keeps me, I'll call. Ok?" Izzy smiled and tweaked Akihiko's nose. "You get litter box duty since I'm leaving before you." he winked then smirked as he turned to head out the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 pm

User Image

"Hmm?" Akihiko sighed slightly, wrapping his arms around Izzy's waist as the man spoke about his schedule. "Yeah... a nightmare. I've been having a lot of those lately it seems." he spoke before smiling, blue gaze fixed on his partner... though he couldn't see TOO well because his glasses were on the table and he hadn't put contacts in yet. "No, you're far from frail, Ishi Ruki... but you are human. You can't blame me worrying when you're out of my sight too long." the young tiger teased with a wink.
But as Izzy turned to go, Narcissus reached out, grabbing the man from behind and holding him close. "Aishiteru, Ruki..." Akihiko whispered, kissing the top of the shorter man's head gently. "Call me if you need anything. Good luck in the studio, ne?"
Akihiko forced himself to release his partner. "I'll have the lunch meeting then probably head back here to work in the studio on my own."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled and sighed again not knowing what to do with his worry wart partner some days. The best thing he could do was just...love him. He reached up and pushed hair out of Akihiko's eyes, "You're going to grow gray hairs before your time if you worry so much. And you should remember that you're human too...and I love you. Every stubborn spoiled inch of you."

However, as he was pulled back in, he just stood their quietly for a moment enjoying the feeling of those hands around his body, " I'll call...Yes.. if I need anything." He turned around as Akihiko let him go and then kissed the man on the lips. "Now....go get a shower and make my father think you're the coolest thing since sliced bread. I don't know how your grandfather charmed him. But...I'm sure you know enough about your grandfather to know what he might have tried."

With that, Izzy headed out on his journey and took two bodyguards because he didn't want Akihiko to be worrying anymore than he already was.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm

User Image

Akihiko smiled as he watched Izzy ascend the stairs from their bedroom. Then he turned and headed into the shower. Perhaps his partner was right... maybe he really would get grey hairs before Izzy... then again, only his Ruki would ever know it because hair color would be the first thing touching his head as soon as he found one.
The shower was nice and warm and helped to orient the man once more. He didn't think about the nightmare nor what it could mean and instead just enjoyed the hot water. Today, the musician wouldn't need someone to do his makeup and hair... he'd do it himself.
An hour later, dressed in a perfectly tailored suit, much like the one he had worn to the charity benefit dinner, with his glasses on and his hair done just right... Akihiko found himself in the kitchen, grabbing a quick cup of coffee and piece of cold pizza. He ate, then left a note on the table for Yuuji and Michi.

Hope you two had fun. There's leftover Pizza Hut pizza in the fridge... the kittens destroyed the ones I made. Help yourselves. If you want a day off, take it. The hot tub out back is all yours.
-Akihiko

Soon, Narcissus was out the door, being driven to the scheduled meeting at an Italian restaurant by his driver. A couple of bodyguards kept themselves out of the way in another vehicle, but right now, Akihiko really wasn't worried about himself.
He exited the car, fixing his suit before heading inside and being lead to the proper table.

"Ishi-san, I do hope you weren't waiting long." the young Koyasu spoke as he bowed politely to the older man. "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you personally. Koyasu Akihiko desu. Douzo yoroshiku."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:39 pm

<--------------------- Ishi Seiji --------------------->

The older man that looked up at Akihiko had brown eyes that were very familiar. Izzy's eyes. There were many clear similarities about this man and Izzy that made the relationship of father and son obvious. Ishi didn't get up but gave a polite nod, "Yokoso, yoroshikuonegaishimasu. Please be seated Koyasu-kun."

Once Akihiko sat down, the older man continued speaking, "We've actually have met before. I was at a dinner party held by Aki years ago and you were at his home. However, it was very brief and you were a bit younger."

The older man appeared neutral about Akihiko upon watching his reactions. It seemed that Izzy was right about one thing, that right now, nothing seemed to be held against Akihiko with Izzy's presence at Ohayou. And it probably was best not to bring Izzy up in this conversation. "My condolences about Aki. He was a good man and a fine supporter of my campaign. He left us too early but will be remembered." His words seemed sincere with a slight tone of regret to them. Some of his accent was very similar to Izzy's and a few facial expressions. Like father like son...at least in certain areas.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 pm

User Image

Akihiko sat as offered, getting comfortable and pushing his glasses up a bit further on his nose. "We have? Ah... forgive me, Ishi-san. My grandfather had a habit of introducing me to so many people at his parties. I'm sure you can understand." Narcissus smiled pleasantly, knowing that he would need to be polite above anything.
This man was important... not only for Ohayou but because he was Ruki's father.
"Arigatou gozaimasu." the young Koyasu spoke with an slight nod of his head. "He was a very brilliant businessman, I must admit. I'm glad he could leave such a positive impression on you, Ishi-san. I received many kind words at his funeral. Though I must admit I was never privy to the fact that he was a supporter of yours... though I'm sure he was more involved in politics than I ever could have known. He really was a man who liked tradition, after all." lithe fingers reached out to take the glass of water that sat on the table, taking a sip. "I had heard that you were injured at the funeral, Ishi-san. Forgive me... we had thought the security not quite so lax... in fact we even coordinated with SMASH's security detail to help protect everyone. How are you feeling?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:14 pm

"No reason to apologize. I wouldn't expect a child to remember one man in a sea of suits." This party probably was a business party although what sort, Ishi didn't elaborate. "Aki generously contributed to my campaign. He had many good ideas for Japan. A very clever conversationalist and very traditional. It was a pleasure to enjoy his company when the occasion presented itself."

Ishi's eyes narrowed slightly as he thought about the funeral. His hand reached for a glass of water nearby as he spoke, "Mm....such unpleasantness should never have happened at his funeral. A glorious departing shouldn't be marred...but as it is, I'm feeling well. Recovery was quick for these days of advanced medicine. Such wouldn't have been the case several years ago."

"And how are you doing?" he asked politely then continued the train of thought, "I hear Ohayou has Hiroki Asato at the helm. Fine shadow for Aki and a wealth of knowledge. An appropriate choice although a bit rural for my tastes but then again, we all must come from somewhere." Ishi smiled a little as if it were a joke that had history behind it. "Hiroki-san worked his way up and through many hard times. I'm sure his leadership will be well grounded."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:10 pm

User Image

"Yes... I had wanted to see him off without incident. He deserved that much at the very least." Akihiko replied, agreeing that the incident shouldn't have happened.
And they still had no idea who had done it nor why...
"Ah yes... Hiroki-san is perfect for the job, if I must say, Ishi-san. He has been by my grandfather's side for as long as I can remember to be honest... and I know he's learned one or two things at the very least." the musician added with a half smile. "He would have liked to be here instead of me of course but I'm afraid Hiroki-san is still healing up. I expect him back in the office by next week of course." for a moment, Narcissus adjusted his suit jacket to be a bit more comfortable. "As it stands we are both in charge of Ohayou these days. He is, of course, the business side of the operation and I am heading up the entertainment section personally. The best of both worlds really. A man with a keen eye for business... and a performer with a trained ear for music." he smiled pleasantly, taking another sip of water. "As for how I am doing... I won't lie that there have been tough times for me since my grandfather's death. It really hits a person when they become the last of one's family."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 am

"Ah...yes, I'm sure that he is quite eager to get back to the office. Hiroki-san was one to prefer the office more so than the parties. I think Aki just want someone he could leave the keys with so he could mingle." said Ishi with a slight smile. The man probably was right about Aki's intentions because Hiroki just wasn't as charismatic at times. However, he did know how to do his job very well. Aki was much better at mingling and socializing.

Ishi waved the waiter over and opened the menu. "I'll have the Eggplant Parmesan Set with bread, cheese platter, and salad. What will you have Koyasu-kun?" He waited for Akihiko to order before continuing any comments from the prior conversation. One the waiter left, he glanced up, "So you've decided to run part of Ohayou. I guess I'm not too surprised since Aki had high hopes for connection to his business."

Then he picked up his water and took a sip; his eyes drifted upward as he looked Akihiko over, "I am sure it is difficult. Aki didn't have too much luck with family matters but you're young and have plenty of time to marry and create a family of your own." The man either didn't know about Akihiko and Izzy or didn't want to go down that road of consideration. Surely, he had seen the news regarding his son. Maybe even the magazines but obviously those things did not have a place in this conversation.

"So what prompted this meeting with me? I'm sure you didn't want to make this connection just to reminiscence over the past." he set down his water as a basket of fresh bread rolls arrived and was placed between them. Ishi picked up a knife and a roll then slit it in half before inserting a pad of butter between the roll slices.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games