Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Well that is outrageously priced 200k for a piece of bamboo that seems like highway robbery. An its not even for the final one. This is the thing I dislike the most about alchemy is the outrageous prices going on in the MP.
Same here and how limited the components are in alchemy...Even if it meant using some RIG items as components to make something even more expensive.
Yes I really think they should make the components more available,but for now I get what they are doing. I don't like using RIG components for alchemy either,but guess thats just me.
I see.
best luck getting the other bamboo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Well that is outrageously priced 200k for a piece of bamboo that seems like highway robbery. An its not even for the final one. This is the thing I dislike the most about alchemy is the outrageous prices going on in the MP.
Same here and how limited the components are in alchemy...Even if it meant using some RIG items as components to make something even more expensive.
Yes I really think they should make the components more available,but for now I get what they are doing. I don't like using RIG components for alchemy either,but guess thats just me.
I see.
best luck getting the other bamboo
Thank you.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 pm
What would really, really help alchemy is increasing the number of components a user gets on every generation. Instead of getting a single item from the Philosopher's Cache, it should generate a random bundle of like... 3 to 5 components at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 am
Sundays are boringggg....  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 am
J 4 C K
What would really, really help alchemy is increasing the number of components a user gets on every generation. Instead of getting a single item from the Philosopher's Cache, it should generate a random bundle of like... 3 to 5 components at a time.

that would be pretty nifty.
suggest it to someone important  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 am
I can't believe I used up all my 3DS's battery power last night! Now I'm doing my nut in waiting for it to recharge...I'm dying to play Street Fighter 4 again, even though I'm terrible at it. emotion_dowant  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:56 am
Why doesn't Gaia just make a cash alchemy bundle with a lot of components and throw a nice looking item in there so that people can buy it?It sounds like a bad idea but it could help getting more components....I just want Longer Langer sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 am
Halfling Heroine
I can't believe I used up all my 3DS's battery power last night! Now I'm doing my nut in waiting for it to recharge...I'm dying to play Street Fighter 4 again, even though I'm terrible at it. emotion_dowant

I like to play UMvsC3 yet I'm bad at it. rofl  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 am
Druddigon
Halfling Heroine

It's like, everytime I go to play I say to myself,
"This time I'm going to become stronger and destroy EVERYONE!"
Till I get my a** kicked by my rival for the 100th time. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:27 am
Halfling Heroine
Druddigon
Halfling Heroine

I try to kickass with Phoenix wright,sadly his joke like character really holds him back unless you get him to turnabout emo  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:33 am
Druddigon
Halfling Heroine
Druddigon
Halfling Heroine

I try to kickass with Phoenix wright,sadly his joke like character really holds him back unless you get him to turnabout emo

I have a bad habit of playing as weak characters just because I like them. Even though Sakura is very low on the tier rankings, I use her a lot because she's got such a lovely, bubbly personality! Probably not a good idea from the point of view of winning matches, but I don't like evil characters who shout all the time. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 am
Maaan, this ******** sucks you guys, I keep spending all my dough because of the 'I can't believe it's so inexpensive' thread or whatever it's called

crying  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 am
Hey everyone this morning

I spent most of the night playing fire emblem on my DS cause I could not sleep,but I think can go with the minimum amount. Least I beat the shadowdragon again.

Tuesday,but its not inexpensive its taking all your monies gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:20 am
Morning, all.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 am
good afternoon rofl I'm still sleepy and it's 1:23 pm xd  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games