Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"More like bad donuts..." Katsumi replied with a sigh after Haru was gone and he and Izo were alone in the office. "Your #1 did something stupid yesterday." blue contact eyes flickered to the spider. "And by the grace of some god I was there in time to save his a**." he replied, removing the scarf over his neck so Izo could get a good look at the marks there. Quickly though, Katsumi was retying it. "Somehow I ended up in a refrigerator by the end of it all then kind of passed out. When I woke up I had a run in with HIM and to be perfectly honest, I didn't feel like doing anything else with what little remained of my day." his gaze remained in Izo for a moment, then the bat figured he should really come clean about Oreo.
"I've purchased Oreo. He was being used by HIM. Once this little experiment has run it's course, Oreo will be transferred to my care. Since he is my property, I have the rights to the video feed of his room. As such I noticed the shark in there yesterday morning. Come to find out he was hungover and pissed and attacking #2... though no doubt #2 provoked it on some level." while he spoke, Azriel was making sure his costume was perfectly back in place. "Something about his nose... which I know nothing about of course but I really didn't appreciate him fighting when Oreo could be caught in the crossfire. I appreciated it even less that he attacked me... though that was an easy mistake since I pushed #2 out of the way. The shark should thank me. #2 would have kicked his a** six ways from Sunday that morning."
Sighing, Katsumi turned fully to Izo. "I don't know what his problem was but it helped to royally ******** up my day yesterday. I'd been on the way into the studio! As much as Yamada-san thinks that I'm not committed... I am. This show is important to me and my career. I'm not an idiot. Yes I'm green, but that has nothing to do with my resolve." his gaze softened slightly, a little smirk coming to his lips. "Would you have actually fired me? Were you expecting me to fall on my face, literally and figuratively?"

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'd win. He wouldn't want to hit me right now because I'm working on the tour." Akihiko teased, playfully licking the edge of Izzy's ear. "Yeah... I think my surprise will wait... I want you all alone and all mine... So... was the pizza really good or were you just being nice?" the musician asked with a smile...
Just before his stomach growled again.

Thankfully... Naoko was at a stoplight when Shou asked THAT question.
"Uh..." the blond blushed full on, glancing to the mercurial man in the passenger's seat beside him. "Ano... heh... Um... Yeah... we met under odd terms..."
He couldn't very well say that Nakai had had him shoved up against a wall and then grabbed Izzy and pushed him down in front of the pianist. He couldn't go into any details like that with Ko in the backseat...
"I can't believe he told you..." the younger Oumori brother whispered, his blush just getting worse!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well mm...he seems to have no problem talking about the situation. Must be very open about his...exploits. I suppose I will have to keep a watchful eye on him when we're out." winked Shou. Inside, he wasn't worried about this but he had to look like he was interested in the man a little bit in front of Naoko or it would seem rather odd later when he came out and said he was 'dating' the man. Overall, he had laid down the rules and they'd both benefit as long as Nakai kept to kisses. He wasn't trying to have a real relationship with Kai.

Ko meanwhile was plastered to the window watching outside not really paying attention to the men in the front seat. He was too excited about the Zoo!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy glanced down at Akihiko's tummy. I think you're still hungry. Well, since they are in the red room, Why don't you go get that pizza and we can share the rest." He tilted his head and smiled softly, "I loved your pizza. You made me so happy when you made it. But...I think the rest of the week I'll need to pump iron and eat health food when I'm at the studio."

Leaning in he gently kissed Akhiko's lips and closed his eyes, "I'm so happy just being here....in your arms."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo stood there in silence as he listened to Katsumi's laundry list. His facial expression didn't change too much as he walked over and poured himself another cup of coffee. Maybe he thought he could remain in a good mood considering all the work he had just completed. However, obviously, that wasn't going to be the case.

He had heard about the nose from Ishihara You but...He hadn't expected that the man would go this far to find out answers especially when he had said he'd speak with the Doctor.

"I see.....You can go now Katsumi. Back to work." Izo didn't comment on anything Katsumi had said with the exception of one thing. "Fire you for this? No. You're vocals are good enough and you've done well so far to get this act together. But...sometimes you do land on your face." He smirked very slightly although that slight smile was only masking cold steel underneath. "Go...get to work. Don't keep your team waiting."

-----

One Katsumi left, Izo pulled up Ishihara's number. He stared at it for a long time.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"Good enough? That hurts coming from you." Katsumi replied with a smirk before heading for the door.
He stopped though... full on blinked... then looked back at the spider.
"My clumsiness offstage is only in fine form when I'm sleepy." the bat tried to defend himself before making a diva-like 'hmph' sort of sound.
But the young man stopped, "Ne, Matsumoto-san... I wouldn't be too hard on the shark. If the Doc did something to him... I don't blame him for panicking. If the Doc did something... I'd want to know what it was too." he turned and smiled. "Besides, Ishihara-san is a very busy person lately. Taking a day off due to a hangover certainly explains why he was green around the gills. I doubt he expected to encounter the serpent. BUT that's none of my business, ne? Well... none of Mi-chan's business. Though if you ask me... the Doc is starting to overstep his bounds just a hair too much."
Shrugging, Katsumi left the room, closing the door behind him. He ran across the floor and put an arm around Kaito's shoulder, twirling himself around the man to stop his forward motion.
"Told you you wouldn't get fired." the bat whispered before letting go and clapping his hands together, focusing in on the chart in Kaito's grasp. "SO! Remind me again what I was supposed to do yesterday... ne?" Katsu asked with a sweet smile.

User Image

User Image

Narcissus rolled his eyes and fell over onto his back on the bed, letting go of Izzy in the process. "My stomach betrays me..." he said rather dramatically before sitting up, using his arms behind him for support. "Ne, Ruki... what if I snuck out there while our guests are busying themselves and not ONLY steal the pizza... but snag our furballs too? Might not be smart... having left them alone... with the pizza..."
Logical thinking...

Of course Ra was already sitting in an open pizza box, contentedly licking his paws as he plucked bits of meat off the pizza slowly with his tiny teeth. Tora had snuck into the other box... and now all that could be seen of him was his tail sticking out the side!

"Just wear a tight belt." Naoko said in a half grumble, knowing that Shou and Kai going out was a good thing for the mercurial man's psyche... but could easily become drama that Shou didn't want... nor need. "He's got a flashy smile and then as soon as you're not looking... or looking a bit too much... his hands get minds of their own." the blond spoke with a smirk. "I was with both him and Ryu at the same time... well... met them at the same time. Technically I was trying to decide between the two."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:25 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A tight belt.... sou desu ne." Shou smiled outwardly and inwardly pondered the arrangement he had made with this 'devil' it seemed. A very handsome devil that seemed to be hands on everyone. "Yes, and he does look a bit like you....well not quite but very handsome. "

But then he paused and tilted his head, "Wait...you were with him and Ryu at the same time?" His voice became a whisper so as not to alert Ko in back, "Please don't tell me it was at a bar...." In the back of his mind, he was seriously wondering if Kai just prowled bars as a habit. Yes, tight belt with a lock on it!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Wait... the kittens....are in there alone.... with the PIZZA!" Izzy's eyes widen and suddenly he popped out of bed opening the door moments after. He tippy toed raced down the hall and into the great room. "OH NO!" he hissed and quickly snatched Ra off the top of the Pizza box. Then he turned and tried to grab Tora by the tail but the kitten slipped all the way into the second box and was very happy!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

Akihiko was standing there behind Izzy by the time they got into the living room.
"I'm starving... and they destroyed my pizza..." Narcissus whispered, looking at the boxes like they were someone's demolished house after a hurricane.
He pulled Tora out of the box, the kitten pawing him and getting sauce all over his shirt. "Ugh! I just bathed you!" the musician seethed... and then his stomach growled again.
Sighing, Akihiko just kind of slipped to the floor on his knees. "Kittens... ate my pizza... it's all kitten fur covered!"
Okay so the man had been very hungry... and now he was going to have to cook! Another sigh escaped him as Akihiko got to his feet and handed Izzy his kitten too. Then the young tiger stripped his shirt off and pointed a finger at his partner.
"Bathe them or lock them in the bathroom. I'm going to try and get the sauce stains out of my shirt AND then find something to eat. I already bathed your furry one once today. Besides... he likes it so he shouldn't be any trouble." and at that, Narcissus stalked off toward the laundry room.
Annoyed, he ran some cold water in the sink next to the washer, soaking the shirt. It worked for blood so why not pizza sauce? While it was soaking, the musician headed back into the kitchen and started opening the pantry... then the fridge...
Exhausted, Akihiko sat down on the kitchen counter, chin in hand as his elbow rested on one knee, trying to come up with what to eat.
HE WANTED PIZZA!
Five minutes passed by, wherein eventually Narcissus said screw it and called Pizza Hut. It was late... later than they would deliver... but once the man on the other end of the phone learned who he was, he promised to send someone out immediately.
Two new pizza's were ordered, along with a side of cheesy bread sticks, and a salad.
AND... Akihiko had promised a handsome tip.

"Huh?!" Naoko glanced to the other man, then remembered he was still driving. "No not at the same time, baka. I met both Ryu and Nakai about the same time and we went to do karaoke. Eventually I ended up with Ryu at a bar though... but then later Nakai called me and I met up with him in the alley. Well no he kinda pulled me into the alley. Point is, this wasn't in the span of the same day as meeting them... well Ryu was... By then Nakai was kind of having this side fling with Ishi... the blind drummer who we'd hired for Hikari ya Yami... not Izzy Lucky obviously."
The blond sighed, rolling his eyes slightly, "Nakai gets around, Shou. Just... be careful, ne? He's a really nice guy though and I don't think he'd do anything to hurt anyone. I think he's just really about fun and the moment... you know?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Akihiko was standing there behind Izzy by the time they got into the living room.
"I'm starving... and they destroyed my pizza..." Narcissus whispered, looking at the boxes like they were someone's demolished house after a hurricane.
He pulled Tora out of the box, the kitten pawing him and getting sauce all over his shirt. "Ugh! I just bathed you!" the musician seethed... and then his stomach growled again.
Sighing, Akihiko just kind of slipped to the floor on his knees. "Kittens... ate my pizza... it's all kitten fur covered!"
Okay so the man had been very hungry... and now he was going to have to cook! Another sigh escaped him as Akihiko got to his feet and handed Izzy his kitten too. Then the young tiger stripped his shirt off and pointed a finger at his partner.
"Bathe them or lock them in the bathroom. I'm going to try and get the sauce stains out of my shirt AND then find something to eat. I already bathed your furry one once today. Besides... he likes it so he shouldn't be any trouble." and at that, Narcissus stalked off toward the laundry room.
Annoyed, he ran some cold water in the sink next to the washer, soaking the shirt. It worked for blood so why not pizza sauce? While it was soaking, the musician headed back into the kitchen and started opening the pantry... then the fridge...
Exhausted, Akihiko sat down on the kitchen counter, chin in hand as his elbow rested on one knee, trying to come up with what to eat.
HE WANTED PIZZA!
Five minutes passed by, wherein eventually Narcissus said screw it and called Pizza Hut. It was late... later than they would deliver... but once the man on the other end of the phone learned who he was, he promised to send someone out immediately.
Two new pizza's were ordered, along with a side of cheesy bread sticks, and a salad.
AND... Akihiko had promised a handsome tip.

"Huh?!" Naoko glanced to the other man, then remembered he was still driving. "No not at the same time, baka. I met both Ryu and Nakai about the same time and we went to do karaoke. Eventually I ended up with Ryu at a bar though... but then later Nakai called me and I met up with him in the alley. Well no he kinda pulled me into the alley. Point is, this wasn't in the span of the same day as meeting them... well Ryu was... By then Nakai was kind of having this side fling with Ishi... the blind drummer who we'd hired for Hikari ya Yami... not Izzy Lucky obviously."
The blond sighed, rolling his eyes slightly, "Nakai gets around, Shou. Just... be careful, ne? He's a really nice guy though and I don't think he'd do anything to hurt anyone. I think he's just really about fun and the moment... you know?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:56 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

As he listened to the story, he had to laugh, Kai was indeed a playboy in every sense of the world. "Well he seems like a nice guy. Obviously he likes to party hard and play harder. I'll be careful. But he and I do have a few things in common. And he's very fun to talk to. So....as long as I know where he stands I should be just fine."

And ok, so he'd probably have to remind Nakai that they had a deal. He had given the man the opportunity to back out a few times but seemed like that Nakai was an adventurous soul. Probably the reason he was so willing to give it a try. The man definitely was not dating material and that made him perfect for Shou's scheme. What better way to play it safe than be fake dating a man who definitely wasn't the dating type! Kai could still go out with whoever he wanted and Shou could have his security. It seemed that easy. If only Shou had thought things through better. "Fun for the moment sounds like an excellent idea. It's not like I'm marrying anyone here. Besides, I don't need anyone that clings too much with my world as it is, do I?"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy grumbled and walked off with both kittens into his bathroom. He put them both in the tub and locked the door behind him. Before starting this task he pulled down the long spray hose and got towels. "Ok kids this isn't going to be fun but you're both red with sauce!"

When he turned on the water two things happened. Tora started licking at his belly as the water started to roll in. But Ra freaked out and sprung straight up several feet then landed back in the tub practically on top of Tora. Ra scrambled and Izzy tried to catch him but got his hands and chest all scratched up as Ra escaped and hid behind the toliet!

"OWCH! Dang it!!" Izzy howled as he turned back to Tora who was playing with the water. "GRRR...we should have water tested the pets before we brought them home! Dang God named Cat. Fussy as a god too!"

Tora ignored Izzy annoyance but started purring as Izzy started scrubbing him all over with hands, water and suds. This kitten was a 'dog' in the water. He laid in it and otherwise didn't seem to care how many ways Izzy scrubbed as long as he kept scrubbing. By the time, Izzy was done with Tora, the kitty was very clean. "One down....good boy. You're so easy, but so misbehaved!"

He pulled the tubby kitten out of the tub and dried him off then set him in corner on a dry towel. Tora yawned and flopped on his side and started licking.

Izzy then turned to face the toilet. Two peeping eyes were watching him as if to tell him 'Screw you Human!" But this time Izzy was going to be more prepared. He pulled out a thin towel and reached back to grab the kitten. He ended up with a bunch of claws and cat cries as he dragged out Ra. Then with his free hand he wrapped the towel around the kitten even as it struggled to keep Ra from clawing him to death. This time he put the towel and kitten into the tub and held on as he sprayed the towel until it was sopping wet.

Ra yowled and struggled as Izzy squeezed a lot of soap over the sopping towel then with two hands started to scrub the towel over the cat. "You're not getting away this time. And you're gonna be clean, Ra. If you didn't eat Akihiko's pizza this wouldn't be happening so it's all your fault!"

The man grumbled and then started rinsing the towel that was holding the cat. He hoped that he had scrubbed long enough to get everything off the Siamese nightmare.

Ra had become quite quiet under that towel but then there was pathetic mews as the soap was washed away. "You'll be out soon. Stop crying."

Once Izzy was done he pulled Ra out of the towel by the scruff of his neck and looked him over. The cat dangled there with claws outstretched but Izzy was lucky and kept them well away from his skin. "Ok...so you're clean. Time to dry. You look like a skinny rat, Ra. At least, I get some small reward. You don't look much like a god right now."

He kept the cat far in front of him as he acquired the next fluffy towel and wrapped Ra in it. "It's so going to suck if we have to wash you when you're big. We're hiring a pro to clean you, cat."

Finally he set the towel and Ra down on the floor. Ra shot out of the towel and back behind the toilet. But Tora was stretching and yawning. "I don't know how you two are going to get along when you get big."

He opened the door and Tora got up slowly and started to pad out of the bathroom. Ra stayed behind the toilet until Izzy cleaned up the towels and tub then stepped out of the room. Soon Ra shot out of the bathroom like his butt was on fire and hid under Izzy's bed.

Izzy tossed the towels the laundry room and then walked into the kitchen. The man looked like World War Three had happened on his hands and chest. Red long scratches with a few of them bleeding. Most of them puffy. "Well...I got the cats wash."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 pm

"In common? The only thing I can come up with is the guitar... and singing. He smokes and you don't like that... and he's... very grabby too. I'm honestly confused how the two of you are friends..." but then the blond blinked. "Wait, is that where you were last night? At his concert?"
That kind of surprised Naoko, but all in all he didn't mind. It really wasn't his business...
Though the man did feel a bit odd about Shou seeing his 'clone'...
Pulling into a parking space at the zoo, the pianist turned slightly in his seat, "No, you're not marrying anyone. I just don't want to wake up to you fuming and yelling because his hands roamed." Naoko teased with a wink. "As for clinging... I suppose not... unless it's Ko-kun cause he's cute when he clings."

User Image

When Izzy entered the kitchen, Akihiko was still sitting on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth in boredom as he waited for the pizza to arrive. He was trying NOT to make much noise... because the man really didn't want to interrupt his friend and his cousin... and yet...
Blue eyes widened in surprise as Narcissus hopped to his feet and took three quick steps toward his partner, grabbing the man's arms and holding them out, turning them over in his hands.
"What the hell happened to you?!" Akihiko said, dragging Izzy over to the kitchen sink and turning on the warm water. He pulled his manager up to the sink, thrusting his arms under the warm water while looking for a wash cloth and antibacterial soap. "And you didn't wash these, did you? Baka Ruki..." Narcissus shook his head, getting soap on one of the clothes and carefully beginning to wash the cuts... especially the puffy ones. "These could get infected, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes...in common. Guitars...singing...Indian food. We had a great conversation on our writing processes recently too. It was relaxing chatting with him." As Naoko figured out where Shou had been, he didn't try to hide it. Because it probably was in the news or soon to be on that DVD of Nakai's Either way, Naoko would find out. "Yes, I was at his concert. He put on a very good show. I had a great time at least until he pointed me out in my box to the rest of the fans." Shou chucked a little because he was going to make sure that he had revenge later at his show in Tokyo.

"Well, I think I can handle the roaming hands." he winked then smirked, "True, it's ok if Ko clings. He's still a little boy."

Shou slipped out of the car and opened the door for Ko. Ko eagerly ran around the car to grab Naoko's hand. "Let's go!!!" The parking was very slim around this area so they would have to walk a ways through the park to get to the zoo. But as they walked, Ko spied the Takoyaki cart. "Can we have some of those?"

"Sure I'll get a small one because I am betting you'll see other places you want to try further in." Shou....Shoji walked up and paid cash for a small paper bowl of 6 with Takoyaki sauce and Bonito and Nori flakes. It was really hot but Shou grabbed a set of chopsticks and walked back to the two. "Ok...two apiece. Then later I bet we can have crepes in the park."

"Ooh...Crepes!!" squealed Ko as he took the chopsticks and grabbed a Takoyaki.

"It's really hot so blow on it a lot." said Shou as they started walking again. Ko kept blowing and blowing then nibbling while they walked.

Meanwhile Shou took a picture of the Zoo's gates and sent it to Kai.

Guess where I'm at today?

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ra happened to me. He hates water it seems in a Big way." grumbled Izzy as he was dragged over to the sink. "But he's clean now and so is Tora. I don't ever want to wash your cat again. However, Tora...he loved it. He's so lazy. He laid right down in the tub and I swear he would have just floated had the water got high enough." He smiled at the thought but then looked down as Akihiko was tending his wounds.

"No...I washed then while I was washing the cats. I used so much soap I thought it was fine." But he was puffy in several places. "Owch...that stings." Ok so they were a little sore too. "Did you get something to eat?" h

Izzy hoped that Akihiko found something in the frig and still felt bad that the cats got the rest of the pizza. He had really wanted leftovers to enjoy the next day. "Oh and your cat is under the bed hiding from me. I bet he hates me now. Tora...mm...he's just...." Then he felt the pudgy kitten at his feet purring. "Well he's right here. Naughty kitten. You got dirty twice."

But Tora didn't seem to mind. He circled Akihiko's legs then back to Izzy's wanting attention. Obviously no punishment would deter him from his people.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Akihiko sighed, opening up the cabinet beside the sink and taking out some peroxide. He kept it there just in case he cut a finger while cooking. Carefully the musician poured it over Izzy's arms lightly, "I'll take care of the chest scratches in a minute but you'll have to lay down for that." Narcissus continued, leveling his partner with his blue gaze. "Yes well Tora liked it when I did it too. I'll bathe Ra next time. Maybe he'll mind me better?"
Least they could hope.
"Eat? Oh no well my stomach still wanted pizza so I called Pizza Hut. It should be here in the next ten minutes or so... I hope... Baka nekotachi... destroying the pizza I spent all day making..." yes the young tiger was still a bit furious about this.
But then he was rinsing off Izzy's arms once again and patting them dry with a towel. "Don't touch anything for a little while and go lay down on the sofa. I'll get some cotton balls and work on the scrapes on your chest. Just make sure there a blanket under you. Last thing I need is blood stains on the sofa next..."
Especially since it was a white cream colored sofa...
He headed into the laundry room first, putting his shirt in the washer now that it had soaked a bit. Once in Izzy's bathroom, the musician grabbed what he needed then stopped, setting it all on the bed before kneeling down and looking underneath.
Ra glared back at him, tail twitching.
"Come here little one." Akihiko whispered, holding a hand out for the kitten.
It took a few moments, but slowly Ra crawled out, quickly latching onto Narcissus's arm then scampering up to sit on his shoulder. The musician stood, getting the cotton balls again as he made sure Ra wouldn't fall, then headed back into the living room.
"You should be nice to Ruki, Ra. He cleaned you up. Would you rather Tora lick you?" Akihiko asked the kitten as he gently set it down on the sofa near Izzy's head.
Instead of freaking out though, Ra nestled up between the sofa's back and Lucky's ear, burying himself in the man's hair and getting comfortable.
"Maybe that's him saying he's sorry?" Narcissus shrugged, applying some peroxide to a cotton ball and dabbing it carefully on Izzy's scratched up chest.

Grabbing Ko's hand, Naoko lifted the boy up hair then stuck Ko on his shoulders. He held onto the child's ankles, knowing that it'd probably be best to do this until they were into the zoo at least.
"Don't get any on my head, Ko-kun." Naoko laughed as Shou returned with the takoyaki. "Ne... didn't you want to eat crapes with Katsumi-san? Maybe we could buy an extra and then after the zoo you and I could deliver to him?" the blond asked, glancing up at the boy on his shoulders as they walked.
Of course the pianist didn't eat any of the takoyaki just yet... mainly because he'd just had breakfast and really wasn't hungry.
His amber gaze fell on Shou. "Showing your twitter followers where you are? Might be a BAD idea." Naoko spoke, thinking that Shou was taking a picture and posting it on his twitter feed.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I won't!" Ko said with a bright smile as he nibbled on his food. He could see EVERYTHING from up here! "Wow! I can't wait to be tall! Oh yeah. I did! But...they might be hard to bring to him. Unless we get one without ice cream and whipped cream inside. Maybe a fruit one or chocolate...Oh yeah...chocolate and cherries!! YAY!"

Shou chuckled because Ko remembered a lot of things. Little kids were good like that. But they also remembered all the bad things all to well too. Shou glanced around and then took a picture of Naoko and Ko together but he didn't send that photo to Kai. He kept it for his own memories.

"Oh no...I'm not sending things to my feed. I'm not a complete idiot. I'm just sending one to Kai. I really wouldn't want a bunch of other people showing up here. I'd like to enjoy my day off for a change. I haven't even sent out a tweet today." Shou was really trying not to pull the lime light to himself for once. And it was difficult to do for a man who constantly lived in it. However, after spending a nice quiet evening with Kai he wanted to see if he could actually manage one day without...being a star in some way shape or form.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...ow...That hurts." He wanted to pull his arms away but held himself steady. "Ok...mm...I'll lay down. I'm glad at least one cat doesn't mind a bath but when Ra gets big we are going to need a professional cleaning him. I don't know but I don't want to risk you getting scratched up before a tour or something."

Then he smiled a little, "What kind of pizza? Wait....hey...it's too late for delivery. What did you do to get them to come out here after hours. And how did you get someone to pick up the phone?" He asked as he walked off to go lay on the couch after he threw a blanket over the top of it. He doubted he would bleed that much but he didn't want Akihiko anymore frustrated. This night had gone from Pizza and sexy to scratched up and frustrated. Not a fun combo in Izzy's mind.

However, when Ra snuggled in it was hard to stay mad. "Awh...he's cute when he's not clawing me to shreds." muttered Izzy as he tried to lay still while Akihiko nursed his wounds. "Not sure he is sorry about that though. I doubt he will venture into the bathroom again." Izzy jerked just a little as the peroxide stung. "Itai!"

Tora followed into the room soon enough and crawled into the cat tower trying to make it all the way to the top. Once up there he lazily hung over the edge peering down at the men and Ra.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

"Maybe that would be safer..." Akihiko spoke softly, thinking over the idea in regards to Ra's bathing.
He really wanted to try it himself first though.
Narcissus couldn't help but laugh, "Stop being such a baby, Ruki. Otherwise I'll kiss it to make it better... then have to disinfect it again just in case." he teased with a wink, dabbing some of the extra peroxide off one particularly deep scratch. "As for Pizza Hut, they were closing and I explained who I was and how much I would tip them if they brought me two Italian sausage pizzas with extra cheese, an order of cheesy bread sticks, and a salad... and they said they would happily deliver. All I have to do is tip well... take a picture with the delivery man... and sign an autograph." Akihiko spoke with a smile, not minding in the least. "Guess I'll need to put a shirt on though..." he said as an after thought.
Shrugging, the musician screwed the lid back onto the peroxide bottle. "Hmmm... it's been a while since I had a picture taken without makeup on... maybe I should wear sunglasses, ne? Then again it's kind of late for that..." he tapped his chin in thought before moving Izzy's legs enough to sit down on the sofa.
Then, as an afterthought, Akihiko drew his phone out of his pocket and logged into his twitter account.

New kittens are trouble. Made pizza and they rolled in it! Thank goodness Pizza Hut delivers! My heroes! So hungry!

Sighing, Narcissus leaned his head back on the sofa. "Yare yare..." his stomach added a growl to his own annoyance. "So hungry..." he whispered, blue eyes closing. "Ne, Ruki... maybe we both need shirts... or else the pizza boy's gonna be kinda confused..."

Naoko laughed, "Then let's do chocolate and cherries! I'm sure Katsumi-san will love it and it'll probably give him some energy. I've a feeling he's working late tonight." the blond spoke, throwing a glance Shou's way as the man finished taking a picture of them.
"GOOD!" Naoko smiled. "I wouldn't want the twitter-sphere to end up at the zoo. I don't think the zoo could take it. I don't think I could take it... and I KNOW that YOU couldn't take it." the pianist was in a rather good mood... and hadn't sneezed again yet, thankfully.
But then he laughed again, "You're going to wake Kai up, you know. Bet you kept him out late... and after a long day at work too!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, he's working very late tonight. I'm actually glad I'm not at work today." said Shou as he took the Takoyaki plate from Ko so he could eat his two pieces. "And I didn't keep Kai out too late. Although I thought about it." Yeah ok...so he had to at least add something in there to say he was 'interested' even if he had no plans on keeping Kai out that late. He wasn't about to take the man home for an overnight stay unless it was to play guitar in his studio.

Then he chuckled. "I guess I shouldn't wake him up. He might try to get revenge later." He pocketed his phone and pondered Kai just a little bit. Playing fake relationship with Kai would be fun. And it seemed like from Naoko's reaction, no one would expect him to be dating Kai. In fact, it seemed like Naoko was trying to warn him off of Kai subtly. But Naoko had nothing to worry about even though he didn't know it. Shou wasn't planning on doing anything more with Kai other than the occasional kiss that Kai had requested.

Meanwhile, Ko stared out happily at the Zoo ahead. "We've got to get tickets!"

"Hai...Hai! I'll get them." said Shou as he walked over to the counter and pulled out his wallet. Soon he had 3 tickets and a free coloring book for Ko plus a map of the park."We can get crepes from that vendor there on the way out it seems. Looks like they will be open all day."

He handed Naoko two of the tickets since he was carrying Ko and then walked through the main gate. There were several small animal exhibits nearby this area and places to take tourist photos by the Zoo's entrance but Shou was already opening the small map and searching for the various things they definitely wanted to see. Mmm...the large birds are close to the cats. And the bears are on the other side near the elephants. I guess we are doing the grand tour. Oh and there are anteaters! I want to see those. Mm...close to the boats. So what animals do you want to see, Naoko-kun?"

"Yay!! Look!! There are small birds over there." Ko pointed so Naoko could see his finger. "You wanted to see birds didn't you Uncle Shoji?"

Shou glanced over and smiled, "Yes there are. I believe those are native to Japan." He started walking that direction figuring they were going to hit the whole park so maybe it didn't matter where they started. Once he got nearer the cages he took a photo with his phone. He wanted to have plenty of images for his memories. And maybe if his fans were lucky, he'd send a tweet tomorrow with pictures.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stopped suddenly staring up at his partner. "You'd kiss them all?" Ok so he was a bit curious about that idea. The though of many kisses upon his skin by those perfect lips was very intriguing. "And I'm not a baby. I've been through worse. It's just these sting a lot. Naughty Ra." The kitten nuzzled him right at the neck and Izzy's lips contorted into a pout. "He's just like you. Being all cuddly and cute when he knows he's in trouble."

"Seriously, wait...no mushrooms or olives...or anything? Just sausage?" Ok...so Izzy had gotten over the issue with black olives pretty quickly since the boating incident. The beans were still taking awhile but he was already craving re-fried beans on nachos so it was without a doubt he'd be back to eating more of those too eventually. "Mmm...cheesy bread sticks. Are they bringing sauce too??" Well he could hope that the driver brought extras in the car. Or he'd be poking around in the pantry for something. He wasn't as hungry as Akihiko but no doubt he'd snag a cheesy bread stick."

"Uh..well you could dust some foundation on and a hint of liner if you wanted. I don't think it would take much. If the photo is with a phone chances are it won't be too sharp anyway. Yes...umm...yeah shirt and pants."Great...this is definitely not appropriate. But...wait, the driver doesn't need to see me right?"

Then Izzy watched as Akihiko tweeted. Now that was surprising. He didn't comment on it because he wanted Akihiko to do that more often to spark up interest in his world...his musical world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:58 am

Naoko was pretty much just going with the flow, intent on following Shou or going where the kid on his shoulders directed him to... at least for now. In truth he figured to let the boy down once they got to their first real stop, but for now it was a lot easier, in the blond's mind, to keep track of a child when they were on your shoulders then at your side.
Especially since he hadn't seen any bodyguards just yet...
Taking the tickets, Naoko walked them through the gate. "I wonder what happened to make him not show up. He was rather gungho about everything the other day." the pianist was saying, dropping the subject of Nakai.
Mainly because he was starting to get an uneasy feeling that Shou was a bit more interested in his 'clone' than for mere guitar playing purposes. That wouldn't bode well because he KNEW how flighty Kai could be when it came to dating... or sleeping around.
Naoko smiled though when Ko remembered the nickname, and walked over to the local smaller birds nearby, letting the boy off his shoulders in the process... but keeping one hand in his own. "Kawaii... I like little birds. Wait um, what do I want to see? Well... I never thought about it before actually... It really doesn't matter though because I'm having fun just walking around with the two of you. Hmmm... oh! Do they have those little um... meerkats?" he asked, having to remember the name for them. "I wouldn't mind seeing them. I like small animals best I think. Small animals that can't eat me." the blond laughed.

User Image

"Yeah, I know you've been through worse." Akihiko spoke but then he rolled his eyes, "And you're taking tiny scratches like a baby." the man teased from where he sat quite comfortably. "Huh? Well I wanted sausage... figured I could use the protein but... I think they're bringing sauce. They asked if I wanted any and I said yes. I think I'll eat my salad first though... lack of vegetables on the pizza and all that."
Narcissus stretched, moving Izzy's legs off him once more and standing again. "Okay, I'm going to change and NO they don't need to see you BUT wouldn't it make for a nice story? 'Narcissus seen ordering pizza late at night, hard at work with his manager!' Because then the world would be wondering why you're managing me AND singing both. I would definitely give you some hard working respect." the young tiger reasoned before motioning for Izzy to follow him.
Once downstairs in the bedroom, Akihiko was soon wearing a long sleeved white shirt that was made like a thin t-shirt but with nothing printed on it. He proceeded into the bathroom, fixing his hair and putting on a bit of makeup... nothing more than eyeliner and some foundation, as Izzy had suggested. Soon he was back out and heading out the bedroom door... but the musician made an odd turn into his studio at the same time. He grabbed a couple handfuls of papers, hand written lyrics and the like... and a guitar, then headed back upstairs.
Carefully, Akihiko constructed a meeting between Izzy and himself. The papers were spread out over the coffee table... the guitar left in the chair, and two bottles to beer on either side of the table. There were pens and notepads as well that he dredged up from a drawer nearby... his iphone sitting on the table and as usual lately, Narcissus was wearing his glasses.
He just hoped Izzy put on something that was comfortable and NOT stifling like a suit.
For a moment the man stopped, grabbed the phone and tweeted again.

Late night meetings about music deserve pizza. Don't you think? What are some of your fav toppings? Mine is Italian sausage.

Then he put the phone back down, somewhat intending to check it later for replies but not really knowing if he'd get that chance or not. At least now there was the knowledge that he was working... in a meeting about his music... and getting pizza.
Which meant if the pizza boy's picture, which he intended to have taken inside the house with some of the table in the background, hit the internet... then the buzz about him working, especially if Izzy were in the background too at the table, would be good press for the pair for once.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"No idea....seems to happen all to often when I work with other artists." He was specifically thinking about Narcissus, who had failed him on several occasions. And yes, he knew that Narcissus had some problems but...It always seemed those problems showed up when dealing with things together. "But, he's there today of that I am sure. I would have heard from H...mmm...my assistant if not." He avoid saying Hamu's name because there could be a few people that might be able to guess his own identity if he started talking about specifics.

"Meerkats?" Shou scratched his head and looked at the map then smiled, "Small animal exhibit. They are around here somewhere. Down that way I think. We will see them on the way to the anteaters!"

While they were talking Ko was against the edge of the rail watching the birds in the cages. He was completely enthralled by the animals. Shou reached over and took his hand and started gently pulling Ko to the next exhibit near by. "We will have a ton of animals to see today so lets make sure we see them all!"

If Shou had known what Naoko was thinking about him and Kai, he might have chuckled. Because his interest was strictly guitar and music with Kai...although the world he hoped would think there was more. "Everything here is kawaii....well with exception of some of the poisonous creatures in the special exhibit."

Shou stopped at the next cage and Ko was bouncing. Very happy child. "I think we should see the animal show too....they talk about animal educational stuff for kids."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

So no mushrooms or olives....sad... thought Izzy as he grumbled about this wounds. "Ok...I'll go too. And No I don't want them to see me bare chested and beat up by your cat."

Izzy put on a pair of dress pants and a blue button dress shirt then took off his contacts and put on his glasses before pulling back his braided hair into one tie in the back. He looked fairly relaxed and casual but still had a manager look about him. Then he pulled on some socks onto his feet and wandered up stairs. "So, do I look alright?" His dress shirt was unbuttoned to just the edge of his chest. "I thought it looked the part." he said with a light smile.

Plopping down in the chair he looked over the papers. "Ok so what are we pretending to be doing here? Your next show? Next song?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games