Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Hey you know i will add it "let it snow" to see better the romantic anime style.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:58 pm
@ Beware's two avi's on the front: Hmm, I like the dark one. I've been going white recently and I'm starting to get a bit sick of it. XP And my two dream avi's (that look just about identical XP) are kinda like that, well, the more expensive one is.

0.o.... lawl, wouldn't it just be easier to replace the devi's tail with another dark halo? or are you looking for a challenge? (thinking about it, you need a challenge since you already have that gold lying around X.x)  

Rakiz

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 pm
well... the whiteness kinda makes me dizzy @>@ 7/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:41 pm
Rakiz
@ Beware's two avi's on the front: Hmm, I like the dark one. I've been going white recently and I'm starting to get a bit sick of it. XP And my two dream avi's (that look just about identical XP) are kinda like that, well, the more expensive one is.

0.o.... lawl, wouldn't it just be easier to replace the devi's tail with another dark halo? or are you looking for a challenge? (thinking about it, you need a challenge since you already have that gold lying around X.x)

Well I've been wanting a devil tail anyway. I'm stalking up on about 20 letters a month. By the end of the year, I'll have 20 sets of this year. Which will sell for about 9-25 mill total about half way through 2009. I'll just buy whatever I want if I cant get the tail, and just vend that. Or I could sell all of those letters, and buy a s**t load of the 2009 one. About 40 each month, and just buy DJ headphones at 90 mill the following year. Long term plan, but simple and worth it. I dont even have to try. ;D  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:49 pm
In resume you will have the DJ headphones so what would be your next target the Grizzly Bear hat or the angelic halo, maybe the first easter egg i think is the most value item in all gaia.
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:01 pm
Zhadgon
In resume you will have the DJ headphones so what would be your next target the Grizzly Bear hat or the angelic halo, maybe the first easter egg i think is the most value item in all gaia.
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.

I'll actually be making a God avi. Full of all the s**t I want. And enough to make any avatar I feel like. Though I dare not think or dream of it at the moment.

User Image
Total Value: 205,533,718 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Bracelet
Golden Laurels
Winged Anklets
Those 70s White Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Angelic Pendant
Dark Halo
Zorro Mask
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Black Tribal Right Arm Tattoo
Black Tribal Left Arm Tattoo
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Nitemare Scarf
Angelic Sash
DJ Studio Headphones
Devil Tail
OMG  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.

I'll actually be making a God avi. Full of all the s**t I want. And enough to make any avatar I feel like. Though I dare not think or dream of it at the moment.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Bracelet
Golden Laurels
Winged Anklets
Those 70s White Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Angelic Pendant
Dark Halo
Zorro Mask
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Nitemare Scarf
Angelic Sash
DJ Studio Headphones
Devil Tail
OMG

Well is really expensive you can put the angelic halo and one question all the items can be in the same time like the three ninja headbands?.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Zhadgon
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Bracelet
Golden Laurels
Winged Anklets
Those 70s White Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Angelic Pendant
Dark Halo
Zorro Mask
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Nitemare Scarf
Angelic Sash
DJ Studio Headphones
Devil Tail
OMG

Well is really expensive you can put the angelic halo and one question all the items can be in the same time like the three ninja headbands?.
.n_n.
I can but that doubles the price. x.x

Yes, you can wear 3 ninja headbands at once. Since there are 3 different poses for it.  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Bracelet
Golden Laurels
Winged Anklets
Those 70s White Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Angelic Pendant
Dark Halo
Zorro Mask
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Nitemare Scarf
Angelic Sash
DJ Studio Headphones
Devil Tail
OMG

.n_n.

Yes, you can wear 3 ninja headbands at once. Since there are 3 different poses for it.

Oh didn´t know you can do that because some items like gloves you can´t put it one up and one down well here is my version of yours if i will have that money.
User Image
Total Value: 169,077,686 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Shadow Spirit
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Skull Biker Black Gloves
Mr. Raccoon
Demonic Pendant
Black Glamrock Belt
Black High School Wide Bottom Pants
Demonic Anklets
Mini Nitemare Wings
#000000 Complex Jacket
Western Zodiac
Dark Halo
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Horns of the Demon
Guitar of Demona
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Ancient Katana
Ancient Katana
Chain Wallet
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
OMG
Devil Tail
Nitemare Scarf
DJ Studio Headphones
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:09 pm
Beware The Penguin
Rakiz

Well I've been wanting a devil tail anyway. I'm stalking up on about 20 letters a month. By the end of the year, I'll have 20 sets of this year. Which will sell for about 9-25 mill total about half way through 2009. I'll just buy whatever I want if I cant get the tail, and just vend that. Or I could sell all of those letters, and buy a s**t load of the 2009 one. About 40 each month, and just buy DJ headphones at 90 mill the following year. Long term plan, but simple and worth it. I dont even have to try. ;D

*raises an eyebrow* well, don’t you make all the rest of us look like the poor folk (literally). What I consider expensive is like your penny XP

All the better for you. Just watch, this guy will be holding a monopoly over gaia sometimes soon XP  

Rakiz

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:11 pm
8/10 Rakiz some items don´t match.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:23 pm
isn't supposed. probably should have said something about not rating it. it's a work in definite progress *though i see it getting no where*

User Image  

Rakiz

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 pm
In fire with a black dragon no my type still 7.5/10 you get for your effort.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:10 am
Rakiz
Beware The Penguin
Rakiz

*raises an eyebrow* well, don’t you make all the rest of us look like the poor folk (literally). What I consider expensive is like your penny XP

All the better for you. Just watch, this guy will be holding a monopoly over gaia sometimes soon XP

Well those who will be in the guild 2 years from now will recieve plenty chances at a pretty penny.  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:12 am
Zhadgon
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
Beware The Penguin
Zhadgon
User Image
User Image
User Image
.O_O.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mini Angel Wings
Angelic Bracelet
Golden Laurels
Winged Anklets
Those 70s White Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Angelic Pendant
Dark Halo
Zorro Mask
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Nitemare Scarf
Angelic Sash
DJ Studio Headphones
Devil Tail
OMG

.n_n.

Oh didn´t know you can do that because some items like gloves you can´t put it one up and one down well here is my version of yours if i will have that money.
User Image
Total Value: 169,077,686 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Shadow Spirit
Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Skull Biker Black Gloves
Mr. Raccoon
Demonic Pendant
Black Glamrock Belt
Black High School Wide Bottom Pants
Demonic Anklets
Mini Nitemare Wings
#000000 Complex Jacket
Western Zodiac
Dark Halo
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Horns of the Demon
Guitar of Demona
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Ancient Katana
Ancient Katana
Chain Wallet
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
OMG
Devil Tail
Nitemare Scarf
DJ Studio Headphones
.n_n.

It's scary how much that looks like my friends avi. xD  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games