Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Ack don't have direct tv, its not like TRU network our anything like that? Well darn. I've heard of that series before never seen,but I saw adds for it.
I see.
I don't know why,but 3 tv stations are playing Shrek tonight lol
Oh, wow.
Its rahter strange. I think tomorrow i'm going to be very lazy an do a bit of studying for classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
they are tasty.. but mostly seeds little flesh.

We have so many fruit trees and bushes though. 20+

I believe i've ad it before. Yeah if only had more to it.

Ah do you have banana's and grapes? Wow pretty good amount sure there will be others she likes

Grapes, strawberries, passion fruit, limes, lemon, orange, mandairn, plums, apricots, nectarine, peaches, guava, currants red and black.. and some other stuff i am sure I am forgetting
Oh wow a good half of those fruits I like specially the grapes. Though not a fan of oranges and peaches. I have bad luck with strawberries that never get a fresh one when buy an try to eat.

i don't like black currants and red guava.
Too bitter and bleh
Yeah i'm not big fans of those id eat if have too,but would rather not. I like banana/grapes/watermelon/black,blue berries and raspberry's the most!
mum wont let me plant raspberries cause they grow like weeds
We do however pick wild black berries for jam and stuff  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:11 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Grapes, strawberries, passion fruit, limes, lemon, orange, mandairn, plums, apricots, nectarine, peaches, guava, currants red and black.. and some other stuff i am sure I am forgetting
Oh wow a good half of those fruits I like specially the grapes. Though not a fan of oranges and peaches. I have bad luck with strawberries that never get a fresh one when buy an try to eat.

i don't like black currants and red guava.
Too bitter and bleh
Yeah i'm not big fans of those id eat if have too,but would rather not. I like banana/grapes/watermelon/black,blue berries and raspberry's the most!
mum wont let me plant raspberries cause they grow like weeds
We do however pick wild black berries for jam and stuff

Aww thats to bad even if thats so they are delicious.
Ah well thats a plus then rather tasty. Jam is the best  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm
Tezca Frost
Its rahter strange. I think tomorrow i'm going to be very lazy an do a bit of studying for classes.
Okay.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
What is your plans? if have any? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
I don't think I have any plans, though I'm excited that Monday, grandma returns from California with stuff for the family as souvenirs. emotion_kirakira I'm excited.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Bought two more Bamboo Stick components, only six more to go to make Kapre's Beard before going on to making the starseed oil.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
I don't think I have any plans, though I'm excited that Monday, grandma returns from California with stuff for the family as souvenirs. emotion_kirakira I'm excited.
What do you think going to get?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:32 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
I know that I'm getting a kind of hoodie from mexico that my mom had when she was younger, but in blue while mom's getting one too but in purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
I know that I'm getting a kind of hoodie from mexico that my mom had when she was younger, but in blue while mom's getting one too but in purple.
So they sale these hoodies from Mexico in California that seems a bit strange.
though will be nice I suppose to have one once the winter comes again to keep from being to chilly =3  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Tezca Frost
though will be nice I suppose to have one once the winter comes again to keep from being to chilly =3
Yeah. I kinda feel bad now from buying two more Bamboo Sticks to have 4 out of the 10 needed to make the Kapre's Beard. I'm still at 1 mill though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yeah. I kinda feel bad now from buying two more Bamboo Sticks to have 4 out of the 10 needed to make the Kapre's Beard. I'm still at 1 mill though.
Well that is outrageously priced 200k for a piece of bamboo that seems like highway robbery. An its not even for the final one. This is the thing I dislike the most about alchemy is the outrageous prices going on in the MP.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Tezca Frost
Well that is outrageously priced 200k for a piece of bamboo that seems like highway robbery. An its not even for the final one. This is the thing I dislike the most about alchemy is the outrageous prices going on in the MP.
Same here and how limited the components are in alchemy...Even if it meant using some RIG items as components to make something even more expensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Same here and how limited the components are in alchemy...Even if it meant using some RIG items as components to make something even more expensive.
Yes I really think they should make the components more available,but for now I get what they are doing. I don't like using RIG components for alchemy either,but guess thats just me.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yes I really think they should make the components more available,but for now I get what they are doing. I don't like using RIG components for alchemy either,but guess thats just me.
I see.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games