Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Matsumoto-san.'
"Izo..." Katsumi whispered.
Those black eyes flew open, "********!" the bat half screeched, sitting up suddenly.
So suddenly in fact that the back of his head impacted with Hiroki's face and Katsu collapsed back onto the mattress, holding his head. "Ah..... ittai..." he groaned, slinking away from the older man to finally get up. "Gomen gomen, Asato-kun..." his gaze found a clock. "Oh gods, I'm going to be late, aren't I? s**t..."
He stood from the bed... and promptly fell onto the floor... one leg still caught in the sheets. There was a loud thud then a sudden, "I'm fine! Really!" and Katsumi was on his feet again, hopping as he tried to untangle himself.
"Wait for me, Kaito-kun!"
Course... the bat was forgetting pants...
Luckily for him the butler had washed his clothes from the day before and after a quick trip to the bathroom for hair and teeth brushing (which he had actually used Hiroki's toothbrush for) and other morning duties, Katsu came running out of the bathroom.
He half flung himself against Hiroki, mindful of his injury. "You promised. Tonight. Right?" the bat asked with a smile, looking forward to showing his pet a true smile.
Kissing Hiroki's forehead then stealing another from the man's lips, Katsu was out the bedroom door and... half falling down the stairs.
"I'm okay!" he called back up, knowing Asato would worry from the sounds.
Azriel had caught himself before he fell but it had still made a thud sound from his feet.
By the time he and Kaito were in the car with the breakfast bento... it was 5:30am...
Sitting in the car, Katsumi just kind of melted into the warm heated seats. "I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeppppp." the bat groaned, black nails flicking out to steal a piece of sausage from the bento.

User Image

User Image

"You should at least go to a hot girl or cute guy for a massage... not your mother." Akihiko spoke, thinking it very odd. "I'm not saying she isn't good of course... just... it's weird."
Yuuji rolled his eyes, "This coming from a man who loved his sister..."
Blue eyes flickered over to his cousin, but then the most malicious smile coated those lips. "This coming from the guy sitting on my sofa with the biggest hard on of his life."
Takagi looked like he might just get up and pummel his cousin... BUT Akihiko had protection... in the way of Michi and Izzy both around his immediate person. Human shields...
"Yeah well I'm drunk and Lucky-san's moaning like a cat in heat." Yuuji complained, looking away embarrassed.
Narcissus laughed darkly but said not a word...
Oh hell no, he wasn't about to implicate himself in his cousin's not so little problem.
"Fine, no squids... but I'm at least stripping to my boxers. A massage is better when you can actually get to the legs you know. I'd advise the same, Ruki." but then the man laughed softly at getting head butted. "I am being good... kind of." he teased with a wink. "Here, push me up and I'll go get a twin futon to throw on top of the table. It'll be comfortable then." Narcissus spoke seriously.

User Image
User Image

Yamada Haru had the power of the whirlwind... least that was how Ishihara You always described his partner's uncanny ability to get ready in ten minutes and fly out the door.
You smiled as his lover pinched his a**, "I'll be looking forward to it. And it's fine. Really. No harm done." the man spoke just before Haru was out the door and gone.
Sighing, Ishihara leaned against the cabinet in the kitchen, watching that closed door for a long time.
"Ah, Haru-kun... seems even on the days I see you, I pine for you as soon as your cute a** is out the door." he spoke with a half smile before grabbing the bag from the combini that his partner had brought and starting to apply a little icy hot to his shoulder.

"Sou ka..." Naoko smiled softly at hearing that Haru had disinfected the entire house. "Well, I... I'm not entirely well so maybe I..." but then the blond had to laugh at how stupid he sounded. "I'm feeling better, Shou-san. Are you?"
It was a question kind of out of left field really.
"I mean... I um... I... kind of heard you night before last and... well I thought you might want space. I mean yeah I'm sick too and really shouldn't be burdening you but... I'll come back if you really want me to. I just wanted to give you, you know... space to get tour ready and all."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Feeling better? What do you mean? " said Shou curiously as he curled his arm under his head and the pillow. Yes, he was staying in bed for a few more minutes. Why not!?

"Heard me?" Shou's mind tried to remember a few nights back...what did Naoko. OH NO..... "What did you hear exactly?" Please don't tell me you heard Ishihara and I! His mind was going a mile a minute panicking because god forbid he'd have to explain that to Naoko of all people!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Nah... when I want a massage a nobody can give one like my mom. Seriously...you expect me to ask someone who doesn't know what their doing to try to get my knots out of my back?" Michi shook his head not thinking of about the other ways massage could be used because maybe he was a little bit sore himself today and wished he could get a real massage.

Then Michi stopped and looked back at Yuuji. So that was the problem. But he didn't want to get into trouble with either cousin so he kept his thoughts to himself. "You want to go lay down Yuuji? I'm sure you can crawl into one of the beds if you need to. I can... mmm..." Heck if Yuuji was drunk then, he certainly wasn't getting home tonight. "Umm...well shoot... maybe we'll need to call a cab home then."

Izzy glanced up. "One of you can stay in the guest room and the other in my room. Neither of you are driving drunk and I don't want to worry about you getting home in a cab." Izzy had put his little foot down on the matter and he expected Akihiko to back him up. "And I was not moaning like a cat in heat! I was enjoying the massage. Gee!"

He pushed Akihiko to his feet then got up himself. "I'll go get some shorts on if you want to finish my legs, Michi."

"Sure...go ahead." answered Michi and as soon as Akihiko and Izzy went to get things, Michi checked out Yuuji. "You gonna be ok? Don't worry sometimes things like that happen. But at least your among friends." Michi smiled gently and gave Yuuji's shoulder a squeeze of encouragement. He really was a nice decent guy. Of course, in the back of his mind, he surely was a bit interested in the situation. However, he didn't want to embarrass Yuuji further. They hadn't even talked yet.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki watched and Kaito listened at the door while Katsu flew, fell and by some miracle of God was able to make it to the door of the bedroom and out. But before that Hiroki got a hug and a smile. He loved that smile, "Yes... I did...I will somehow get there but...you've got to let me know when...or if something changes. Remember it is a long drive for me from here."

Those lips on his own, "Aishiteru...." he whispered just before the young man ran. His eyes widened and he hurried to the door as he heard the fall. Then relief washed over him. "Take care of yourself out there!"

Kaito was at the bottom of the stairs not too amazed by his friend's problems this early in the morning. "I didn't think you'd make it." he admitted as they got into the limo. "But yeah..go ahead and sleep while you can."

The young man opened the bento to reveal several sausages, small onigiri with scrambled egg and cheese in the center. A few sweet bean cakes in the shape of small cats. Plus some fruit slices that were separated from the other food by a granola bar broken into two even pieces. "Wow....I like Hiroki-san's butler...he's awesome! I didn't think I'd get to eat this morning at all."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:46 pm

"Well there was this loud thud, which I think was you breaking your phone, and it woke me up the other night so I came downstairs to make sure everything was fine and... you were yelling about not needing anyone in your life...except you..." Naoko replied, his voice kind of tapering off at the end. "I thought maybe my cold had stressed you out enough, after what Katsumi-san did that... that you just wanted some YOU time, you know?" The blond sighed, running fingers through his hair as he sat at his kitchen bar. "I mean... I know I said this to you the other day and all but I just want to make sure you're alright... you know?" Naoko couldn't help smiling over the phone, and that smile reached his voice. "You're a genius, Shou... but... even a genius needs some time to collect himself... or at least I suppose one does... you're the only genius I've ever met." suddenly though the pianist sneezed. "Ah! Gomen gomen... I'm still sneezing but I'm not running a fever or anything and I feel fine. I just don't want you stressing out, okay? So I'll take care of Ko-kun tonight and let you just be yourself for a while... ne?"

User Image

Akihiko grinned, "Yeah... stay over. We have thick walls so no problems there." the man teased, suddenly shoved to his feet by his partner. "Thanks. But yeah, Ruki's right. No driving for either of you... especially you, Yuuji. Might..."
"Don't even say it."
Akihiko couldn't stop it... he started laughing. "Might mistake something else for the stick shift..."
That's when the pillow from Yuuji's lap went flying and Narcissus ducked... and it hit Izzy in the back of the head.
Luckily for Akihiko, he had a futon to go grab and was laughing his a** off all the way to the laundry room where one was stored.
With both men gone, Takagi blushed slightly, legs crossed as he tried to hide the problem. "It shouldn't just happen... gods..." he glanced away from Michi. "I just started getting all hot and... and bothered after that new beer and it kept getting worse. I'm not a lightweight either! I shouldn't be buzzed with just two of the damn things... Akihiko no baka..."

User Image

The bat smelled them before anything...
"ADZUKI!!!!" Azriel was immediately alert and attentive... fingers digging out one of the sweet bean cakes immediately and beginning to nibble. "Mmmmm.... I want these every morning, onegai? Now if only there was chocolate or cherries on there... best breakfast ever..." he whispered, curled up with his knees to his chest in the chair, a blanket from the limo draped over him to stave off the chill.
Dark eyes were closed as he just ate a couple of the cakes then he kind of half fell over, using Kaito's shoulder as a pillow. "Don't worry about today, Kaito-kun... I won't let you get fired..." the young man whispered, yawning and falling asleep on the way into the studio.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:48 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah... sou ka. No that wasn't about you. It was something else completely. You shouldn't just assume things, Naoko-kun." said the star with relief on the edge of his voice. Well, at least Naoko didn't hear 'THAT'. Shou looked up to the ceiling and gazed at the patterns there, "Yes, I might have wanted me time but I wasn't running you off. I do deal with other people you know. Sometimes there are other issues in my life. And I do get frustrated sometimes."

Yes, frustration seemed to be common place but last night was an exception. He had some fun for a change. No child, no bandmates, no team 5 or 3, or Hamu...no one but himself and Kai. Ok. so maybe it was fun because Kai didn't have anything to do with all that crap that Shou could call day to day life. Really Shou didn't feel like he was the one that caused the drama. However, many around him....well that was another story.

"Ah...I'm not sure I'm a genius but....you know you should get something for that sniffle. I'll be fine. I'm taking some time away from Smash today and everyone there. I'm sure I'll be just perfect on the tour. Tonight I'm going out to have some fun with a friend. It will be good to just do something different for a change. So....why don't you get dressed and drive over here. I'll get Ko and I ready to go."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy grumbled a little as he picked up the pillow and set it on the chair before walking out. Seriously, Akihiko and Yuuji together were like children. It was annoying to Izzy sometimes that he couldn't have a day together with friends without some sort of childish incident happening. The manager realized that sometimes he had more fun when Akihiko and Yuuji had to be on his best behavior in front of acquaintances.

Going into his own bedroom he closed the door and locked it before staring at the wall of yaoi. It was a pretty big apology but it was well over the top. Even though he really loved Yaoi, Izzy wasn't horny all the time nor thinking about things like that all the time. However, this whole night seemed to have enough innuendos to make him roll his eyes wondering where intelligent conversation ran off to.

It took him a few moments to find a nice pair of shorts. No he wasn't striping down to boxers in front of Yuuji and Michi. Even if Yuuji had watched where he shouldn't have he wasn't going to be impolite to Michi. He wouldn't have been in a rush to rejoin the party had he not known that Michi was waiting. To be honest, he kind of wanted to buy a book on his kindle and find a quiet space to curl up, he had enough 'squid' and booze for the night.

----

Michi scratched his head and didn't say much to Yuuji's symptoms. "Well, might just be the situation, conversation...and mmm....maybe you're just in the mood." What he didn't say as he turned back to clear off the coffee table was that those symptoms reminded him of something else. Something he knew Akihiko had. Something that Akihiko probably shouldn't be messing with.

Of course, he could have been wrong and there wasn't any proof of it. Fortunately, if it was slipped in Yuuji's drink, it wouldn't have any long lasting bad effects. "If you want just tell them you're tired and go curl up in the bed. Sleep it off. Don't worry, It isn't like I can't give you a massage another day right?" Michi pointed out with a gentle smile. "I bet you'll feel better in the morning."

The young star guessed that Akihiko was trying really hard to get Yuuji to loosen up. And Michi would have to agree that Yuuji needed a little rest and relaxation plus a bit of fun. However, Michi wasn't sure he agreed with Akihiko's methods. Either way, what was done was done and Michi just tried to deal with things as they came.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Meanwhile, Haru made it to the studio. And once he got inside, he noticed a light was on and the scent of cigar lingered. The Spider was already here.

"Yeah....Yamada-san. You don't even need to ask. Have a donut. Not many things are open this early." Izo said with a smirk as he sat there with his feet up on a desk reading the morning newspaper.

"You're here very early, Matsumoto-san." commented Yamada as he picked up a plain cake donut from the box near by. Then he walked over and poured some coffee from a pot that was already prepared.

"Yeah...well I wanted to see who was motivated and who wasn't. I expected you here before everyone else and I was right. We'll see who shows up next." chuckled Izo as he turned the page of his paper and started reading the financial section.

This didn't make Haru any more comfortable alone with the Spider. At least, he assumed he was alone but he doubted that was exactly the case. He sent a text back home rather quickly to You.

Matsumoto-san is already here. Great. My day has gone to hell.

Izo reached over and took a sip of his coffee, "I hear you gave Shou-san the day off today. Good idea actually considering today's events."

"Yes, well I didn't want him to have to have any extra stress." replied Yamada as he took a bite of the donut. Ok...so it tasted good and he really hadn't eaten breakfast.

"Indeed....." responded Izo just before the door opened to the studio and the two engineers that were brother stepped in. One was from Team 5 and the other was from Team 3.

"Have a donut, boys." Izo said to the two with a smirk then went back to reading his newspaper.

The two men bowed, gave a polite greeting then took donuts and coffee but neither stayed long in the room. The older brother immediately took the younger out to the engineering booth where he started running his brother through everything. They were practicing as much as they could before this test. Obviously both were trying to make sure the younger brother kept his job.

As soon as they were gone, Izo chuckled, "That one might make it. You think?"

"Mm...probably. He has the most drive to..."

"See, and that is the one thing I do like about you, Yamada-san. Maybe the only thing. You're drive and initiative. You remind me of myself at times." Izo said with a slight sneer. It probably was a compliment but it also had a bit of an edge to it. Yeah, someone a bit like himself was ok to a point. However...

Haru said nothing to that, but his eyes drifted upward meeting the older man's. It was a long stare and neither turned away during the exchange until Haru finally dunked his donut in his coffee. "I'm sure the rest of the teams will be here soon. Since there is a lot of work to be done, I'll go make sure the lights are turned on in the rest of the Studio."

He walked out and a frown formed upon his face, sometimes he wondered how much Izo knew...

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

Slowing down... stopping...
Kaito moved and Azriel blinked and they were suddenly pulling through the gates to SMASH studios. The bat stretched, sitting up fulling and watching the gate.
"Okay so... I need make up and it's... ugh..." looking at the time on his phone, the young man knew he didn't have enough time for makeup.
Now he'd have to make an excuse for the red neck too!
Could this day get any worse?
But then he remembered the scarf in his pocket. Quickly he tied it, hoping the white cloth didn't look ridiculous and just a bit flamboyant. His mind was spinning with the need for a reason...
Reason...
A smirk came to the young man's lips and he giggled.
Once the limo parked, Takatori followed the two men into the studio. There was an immediate realization from Azriel as he smelt that all too familiar smell...
"Matsumoto-san!" the bat smiled and bowed politely. "Something told me you would be here before me... though I had hoped to be first. I really am sorry about yesterday and all the grief I've put Yamada-san through... seems I had a case of food poisoning and had to see the Doctor. I'm doing much better today though." he spoke, walking up to the table and seeing the donuts.
No... no donuts... not after yesterday...
Katsumi didn't take one, which would have been considered very rare for the young man. His love of sweets was well known.
"I'm not quite sure of today's schedule however... I'm sure I need to be in costume but I passed the dressing room and the lights were still off so I take it the full crew hasn't arrived yet?" he asked, taking a seat in a chair beside the spider.
Most people ran from Izo... so anyone who saw Azriel so at ease probably either thought the young man insane or just very ballsy.

User Image

User Image

Izzy hadn't left the bedroom yet... and a part of that worried Akihiko. He set the futon down in the hall then slipped into Izzy's room, wrapping his arms around his now shorts clad partner's waist.
"What's wrong, Ruki?" Narcissus asked softly.
He wasn't being sensual about the question, not in voice nor action. The young tiger turned the man's body in his arms and enveloped him in a hug this time instead.
"I'll be good from now. Promise." he whispered, having a feeling that Izzy was getting exasperated at his behavior. "I was just having fun... Was it my teasing you or teasing Yuuji? Gomen ne..."
Carefully Akihiko pulled away enough to look down into the shorter man's eyes. "Guess I'm laying it on a little thick with trying to implant the ideas of sex, ne? I just really want those two to... you know... have a good time."

User Image

Sighing, Yuuji nodded. "Yeah, you can give me a massage whenever you'd like." he replied, somewhat frustrated with himself.
He'd wanted to talk to Michi after this dinner... wanted to discuss what he'd brought up in the car. But now it looked like he'd just end up needing some time alone to deal with his issue...
"Why would I be in the mood? Gods I feel like a damn horny teenager... ugh..." he fell over onto his side on the sofa, back to the rest of the room. Least this way he could hide it better. "Right now though I'm kind of stuck... hell no I'm not walking through my cousin's house like that. b*****d's likely to pop out of the shadows and jump me just to make it worse. Last thing I need is his hand down my pants again."

"Sou... sou ka..." Naoko smiled faintly but nodded over the phone. "Then I won't assume. I know you haven't been happy with me lately so I guess I was just trying to stay out of the way. So, who are you going to hang with tonight? Anyone I know? I had planned to get a coffee with that Suzaku guy from the other day but..." the blond shrugged as he spoke. "I'd much rather hang out with you and Ko-kun now that I'm feeling better. The kiddo makes me smile... plus I've got some piano work I do need to get done tonight. I want everything ready for my solo single before we leave so it can be released after the tour. Wouldn't wanna snag your spotlight." the pianist said with a laugh. "I'll finish my soup breakfast... you know I think Yamada-san is really stressed, Shou. He never showed up with soup yesterday. I had to order delivery which yeah, I don't mind, just... I'm kinda worried about him too." rolling his eyes, Naoko shook his head. "I'm really excited for the tour though. It'll be great, ne? Your fans are really looking forward to it! I saw some of their tweets to me this morning, hahaha. They're demanding a few sneak peek pictures so maybe we could snap a few from our phones over the next couple of days to appease them, ne? But yeah, I'll finish this soup and get dressed and head over. Give me an hour, ne?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, even if some things do bother me, your work is good Naoko-kun. So...just leave everything as it is and try not to read too much into my world." he said with a slightly furrowed brow. Some days he still didn't know what to do about...himself...and the brother Naoko called Sai. "I'm going clubbing with Kai. He's picking me up at 9pm." Shou didn't add in any other details but then nodded, "I see. Well, if you have an obligation, you can always meet us there but if you'd rather come with us, that's fine too." He wasn't going to tell Naoko how to handle his affairs.

"You can use mine or ...Ko's piano to work on if you want. I'm sure he'd be happy to listen. Oh by the way, did you ever get that piece done for the video game?" Shou didn't really know if Naoko finished that work for Hamu. "Snag my spotlight? Well, you know if we had them printed pry to the tour it would sell better Naoko. You should think about these things. I'm not here to stop you from finding the spotlight too."

"But umm...yes, he probably forgot. Mi-chan didn't show up and Team 3 screwed up royally from what I've been told...Mmm...they are being 'evaluated' today by Hamu....and Matsumoto-san and Team 5." It was a situation that Shou wasn't allowed to be around and with good reason.

"Well sure...we can take a few snapshots. I'll have some PV work that got delayed due to Team 3's fiasco. And...well, my need for a day off. But sure, be here in an hour. I'm taking things a little slow. I'll see you soon." He hung up the phone and tossed it aside then curled back into the bed sheets for 15 more minutes before finally dragging himself into the shower.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Akihiko guessed it before it was even out of his mouth, "Both...." he muttered and then sighed, "I just want to have some friends and not feel like every time we get together with others something turns into a pissing match, kinky or whatever. Yes, it was a bit thick. I mean poor guy, I want him to date Michi too...but I don't want him feeling awkward. How would that make you feel if you were in his shoes. I don't want to embarrass Michi either."

-----

"Nothing is wrong with being like a horny teenager every once in awhile. You're a guy, it happens." shugged Michi as he spoked but when Michi saw Yuuji acting like a teen trying to hide things he had to chuckle. Soon he strode over and leaned in breathing sweet words into Yuuji's ear, "Ya know...could help you take care of that problem." Ok so temptation did get the better of him just a little bit even though he and Yuuji were suppose to talk later. At least Akihiko wasn't in the room to egg things on.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru saw the bat arrive with Kaito and immediately followed the two into the same room that Izo waited with his newspaper and donuts.

"I had no doubt I'd be here before the lot of you. Yamada Haru was actually the second to arrive." Izo said as he peered over his newspaper. "But I'm surprised you made it considering yesterday." The older man was listening and surely noticed what Azriel had said but he wasn't giving any signs of acknowledgement. "Yeah? Well...I'm glad that you're better. You should be more careful about what you consume." Maybe the donuts were a different sort of comment about yesterday's situation all together, who knew. It would leave Katsu guessing,

"So...you made it. That's too bad about your...food poisoning." It was hard to say whether or not Yamada believe a word Katsu was saying because his voice was quite flat. But he pushed the glasses upon on his nose and moved on to the next taste quickly enough, "Well, good. Kaito-kun, go talk to you team and whoever is here is going to be tested. As for Today's schedule, Mi-chan. It is as if it were the night of the concert and your team has to perform for you. That's the schedule...make or break it."

"And...those that arrive after you, Mi-chan are here by fired." said Izo calmly as he looked up from his newspaper and watched Haru pause with the comment before leaving with Kaito rushing to catch up. Izo smirked then folded his newspaper shut setting it on the table and glanced at Mi-chan. " Time to get to work. You should go get your dress on. The make-up crew doesn't come in until later but I doubt you'll need anything more than the dress and heels to test your team....right?" Seemed like Izo was in the mood to fire anyone and everyone today. He wasn't kidding around.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"I..." but Katsumi thought better of saying anything about that choice. Instead the bat smiled and nodded, "Then I guess I'll get changed then. if the team is supposed to be performing... and you are evaluating... I should be singing, ne?"
Standing from the chair he headed off in the direction of wardrobe. He could easily get into the costume and fit the hair properly... even apply his own makeup. Of course the young man had arrived nearly fifteen minutes before their scheduled time... which meant only the team who got there before him had safe jobs.
Katsu thanked the gods he had Kaito come in with him...
Ten minutes later, Azriel emerged from the dressing room in full Dark Side Mi-chan gear... including a cute little scarf tied around his neck.
"Ne, Yamada-san, look!" Katsumi said happily as he walked across the practice stage... sporting flat black shoes that laced up his legs somewhat like ballet slippers. "No more face plants into chocolate mousse for me." he said with a wink before glancing up at the engineering booth. "Are you guys ready yet?"

User Image

User Image

Sighing, Akihiko carefully rested his chin on the top of Izzy's head.
"I'll stop then. Really. I was only having fun... well except the business conversation part... that part wasn't so fun. Why he sees the need to argue with me, I'll never know."
Akihiko kept his arms around Izzy though, pulling the man against his chest.
"And really, my mind isn't ALWAYS in the gutter, you know. And you really can't blame me for teasing the once straight man in our living room."
Very gently the young tiger kissed the top of Izzy's head before letting the man go and turning him back around to gaze into his partner's eyes.
"You're really rather cute in those shorts, Ruki." Narcissus teased with a quick kiss to the shorter man's forehead.

User Image

The shiver that went down Yuuji's spine was easily readable.
Instead of him actually reply though... Takagi just reached out swiftly. He grabbed Michi, pulling the physical therapist down on top of him and claiming the other man's lips with his own.
Okay so this wasn't exactly what he had in mind tonight... Really, Yuuji had wanted to talk seriously about his relationship with Tanaka.
They needed to talk about this... didn't they?
And yet for some damn reason, Yuuji was just beyond horny and, well, demanding.
Breaking the kiss, Takagi's dark eyes opened and looked up at Michi. "Can't do this on my cousin's couch." he reminded, though there was obviously a hunger in his eyes for more.

"Kai-kun? Mmmm... watch out for having a wall behind you with him." Naoko replied with a bit of a giggle.
Man his a** had had brick wall nicks and scrapes on it for days after that...
But of course he had to push his mind to business. "Kai's a good guy though. You'll have fun. But um... yeah I finished that VG music before I started on the single and... well... yeah I know we could promote it on the tour but... well it's all ready to be laid down really. I just don't have the time to be in the studio or film a PV, you know? If I did then I wouldn't mind marketing them on the tour at all really. As it stands I'm hoping people see me play for you and then go out and buy my single when it comes out. But yeah, we can talk about that later..."
He didn't know what to say about Katsumi not showing up. That seemed very odd...
"See ya soon."
Naoko was dressed not long later, a packet of tissues in his coat pocket. He had popped a couple of cold pills and then quickly headed out.
The blond arrived at Shou's about an hour later, give or take a few minutes. The guards allowed him in and he smiled as he unlocked to door, stepping inside.
"Tadaima." Naoko spoke, thinking Ko would come flying out of nowhere any moment now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A brick wall?" asked Shou curiously really uncertain what he meant by that. "Why a brick wall? Why would I be between he and a brick wall?" The man had no idea about the places that Nakai liked to have fun. "Well I think so. We've plenty to talk about since we both play guitar and sing."

"Mm...Ok we'll make time for you to be in the studio to shoot the PV. They'll green screen everything so you won't even have to go outside to get the effect you want. Lets get it on the tour if possible." Shou didn't like things being left to the aftermath of his show. Naoko would make far more money if the single was ready to go.

"OKAERI!!!!!!" Ko leaped at Naoko like a flying leech!! And wrapped his arms around the man. "YOU"RE HOME! UNCLE SHOU!!! UNCLE NAOKO IS HERE!! YAY!"

"Stop yelling Ko. I can hear you all the way up stairs!" said Shou as he descended the stairs. He was dressed very casual in jeans and a brown leather coat with fur trim on the collar. He was also wearing dark sunglasses and a black shorter haired wig that made him discreetly look like almost any other Japanese man in Tokyo. "So...now we can run about and no one will be wiser I think. No glitz, no glam and mm...I'm pretty plain at the moment. But it works doesn't it?"

"Yah...Uncle Shou dressed down today." giggled Ko because that meant he wasn't going to have to wear a mask today.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Thank you. Maybe we can play some other games or something. Just take it easy or watch some sports on TV. I don't know I just want to hang out for a change and get a good massage too. That doesn't mean something sexy because I've been sore." mumbled Izzy as he leaned into the warm hug. It was hard to be grouchy when the tiger was being this understanding. Why couldn't he always be this understanding?

Then Izzy blushed, "You're trouble!"

------------------

Meanwhile, Michi got snagged by Yuuji and pulled into a dang exciting situation. Those lips passionately pressed against his own were going nowhere! Michi returned the kiss with the same interest and some. There wasn't any use trying to talk about what they needed to because it just wasn't happening until Yuuji came down from his 'high'. "Ngh...yeah... definitely not on his couch, nor his laundry room. He'll come looking there. Mm...I can always massage the two of them tomorrow." say Michi as he licked his lips gazing down into those dark eyes.

A moment after he said that, he stood up then knelt just enough to bridal style carry Yuuji, "Guess it's time for me to make an executive decision." With that he carried Yuuji off towards the guest room and prayed Akihiko had the sense to have that room ready. "You're coming with me."

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru was busy counting heads with Kaito and scratching off names. Three people had been fired by Izo, who was conveniently waiting by the door way entrance. Izo had a large dark smile on his face as if he were totally amused by this situation. Yes, the spider was having fun because inside he certainly was irritated to be up this early dealing with this crew.

Kaito was terribly nervous as he watched Izo axe people left and right. He raced around trying to make sure everyone was ready and nothing left to chance. Once Mi-chan arrived, Kaito was sweating bullets.

Haru glanced over as Mi-chan spoke. His eyes drifted down and stared at the shoes but he didn't comment on them. In fact, he was very serious as he tapped his clipboard "Well, are you on stage? I suppose they aren't ready. What do you think?" Obviously this was totally on Mi-chan and Kaito at the moment. The assistant to Shou was marking things on his clipboard then called out to his own staff. "Team 5, you will grade appropriately, if something is wrong you will not fix it unless it is something that might cause someone else to be injured. If that happens, then the performance stops and we fix the issue. That person will be graded accordingly."

The man paused as he pushed his glasses upward, "I will be grading Kaito-kun as he gives orders to the crew backstage during the performance. This show is as if Team 3 is the only one performing. I will not assist in anyway unless it is for the safety of the crew or star on stage."

Izo at this point locked the door to the studio and walked over to take a seat."And...." Izo added to Yamada's comments, "if I see anything at all...that ain't good business, you're out. doesn't matter who you are." His eyes drifted over everyone including Mi-chan and Kaito. Was he serious? "So let's get a move on, my schedule has been cleared just for all of...you."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsumi crossed his arms over his chest for a moment, nails tapping against his bare arm in annoyance. He didn't like Yamada dictating so many orders to his crew.
And yet...
What he hated even more was the fact that Izo wasn't joking. He didn't need to read to see that. If Mi-chan was a failure, then that part of the show wasn't happening.
Which meant he had to perform accordingly.
"Dark set then." Katsumi spoke, nodding to the engineer booth. His blue contact eyes flickered to Haru. "I wanted to make sure they were ready for my instructions. It does no good to talk to people who aren't listening after all." he spoke as the lightning in the room turned itself down.
Though at the same time, that gaze focused on Izo... and the spider would easily see the enraged ire burning just behind those contacts. Katsu did NOT think he needed to prove himself here... he knew what he could do, after all.

Things went fine... for the most part. A couple of times the lights were in the perfect position, but they never lost sight of Azriel like at his previous concert. The band he was using was spot on too, which helped things immensely... and for the first time in his run through, Katsu DIDN'T trip on something.
However... as they got to the end of the last song... one of his on-stage dancers didn't exactly appear at the right cue.
Annoyed that Mi-chan's "romantic prince" didn't twirl across the stage and deliver a rose in the needed fashion... a fashion that seriously screamed "Nutcracker Ballet" to anyone who knew the work (obviously not Katsumi of course)... Katsu had to improvise which made HIM look stupid because he ended up being off his cued up spot for the perfect lighting effect.
Thus, the bat slowly, in time with the music, twirled until he was directly under the light itself.

My chocolate door closed again
What's the pain in my chest ?!
you know why?

Munashiku naru yo...
空しくなるよ… What's my life...?
I'm going to die...

so… don't confuse me anymore

Mata torawareta
また捕われた Sometimes
I'm caught again.

I don't know about my self

Kokoro wo tozashite shimau
心を閉ざしてしまう Tears on my pillow…
My heart is closed up & there are

Shinjiru jibun wo yeah miushinau kedo
信じる自分を yeah 見失うけど
I've lost, yeah, the self I believed in,

It's not the end of the world
someday… my dream will come true

Mi-chan turned from the microphone, that was decked out like a witch's broom, slowly walking away from the edge of the stage in perfect time with the music. She turned and looked over her shoulder to deliver the last line of the song... and then the lights on the stage went out completely... leaving a very eerie sound to everything as the music continued.
There was even a special effect that created a sort of glittering sparkle in the darkness... and when the lights went back up, Mi-chan was completely gone.

A few seconds later, Katsu popped up from behind the stage and made a bee line for where the dancer who had ******** things up was standing.
"You... are fired. Course this means I need someone else who looks good in tights now. Great." Azriel hissed, crossing his arms over his chest and looking over to the 'audience' who was grading them.
"Well?" the bat asked... not even having broken a sweat through the entire set.

User Image

(((OOC: Song used is "Lollipop Candy Bad Girl (album version)" by tommy heavenly6.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Naoko had sent a simple text to Shou to explain that...

He seduced me in an alley during one of my breaks at work.

That should've answered a ton of questions about Kai's mischievous nature... and want for fun wherever it could be found.

And equally dressed down Naoko smiled as he knelt, hugging Ko back as the flying leech latched on. "I missed you, Ko-kun." the man spoke as he let the boy go, laughing when the child was admonished.
Naoko was wearing jeans and a black turtleneck sweat with a grey scarf and a coal ash colored coat. He also had sunglasses on and black boots to match.
"I think it works quite well, Shou. The only thing that would make this better were if we could call you something like Jin or Taka..." the blond teased, knowing that most people hearing the word "Shou" and seeing a masked man would totally give it away.
Thankfully, the peacock was opting for glasses... and a wig even.
"I thought about a hat but... it's kind of windy today." Naoko added, picking Ko up into his arms and twirling him around as he waited for Shou to get his shoes on. "SO! What do you want to see at the zoo first, ne?"

User Image

"MICHI! PUT ME DOWN!"
It was a voice heard throughout the house.
Yuuji blinked in complete confusion for the first few seconds... until he realized the other man was carrying him... like a damn bride!
He contemplated saying, 'We're not married!' then thought better of it because he KNEW Akihiko would never let him live THAT ONE down...
So instead he half pouted, holding onto Tanaka so he didn't trip the man.
"And why are you making the decisions all the sudden? I'm your manager, you know. You should be listening TO me!" Yuuji protested.
For once, he was very glad that Akihiko kept his house clean and the extra rooms ready for anything... because once they were inside the red guest room... he knew he probably wasn't coming out again until morning.
"You should at least apologize to Lucky-san for not finishing the massage..." Yuuji grumped.

User Image

"Games?" Akihiko asked, thinking about that for a moment. "I only know drinking games. What did you want to play? Shiratori? And sports... ugh... you and Michi-kun need to go to a sports bar or something. Honestly. He's interested in American football now, you know."
Narcissus released Izzy completely and started heading for the door. "I know it doesn't mean sexy, Ruki. I was just teasing you. Your blush just fuels my imagination." he... well teased again before suddenly... they heard it.

MICHI! PUT ME DOWN!

Akihiko blinked, looked at Izzy, then put a hand on the wall to keep himself upright and burst into laughter.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou blinked when he got the text. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? This brought a multitude of questions to Shou's head but instead he went to the source and sent Kai an image of a brick wall.

Did you seriously do this?

He had a feeling that Kai would figure it out.

----

"Well, mm...um... what name should I use. How about....umm..." he started thinking and then Ko cut in, "We should call you Uncle Nemo!"

"You would pick a fish name, squirt!" He patted his lip with a finger tip, "Ah...lets go with Shoji. I'll at least know it is me indirectly."

"I want to see the bears and the lizard house!" Ko laughed as Naoko twirled him around. "Can we go now? Who's driving?"

"I can drive or we can take Naoko-kun's car" answered Shou as he slipped on his boots.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stopped suddenly as he heard Yuuji yelling. "Oh my god." Izzy whispered then turned and stuffed his face into the mattress to avoid laughing out loud.

----

Michi immediately said, "Shh....shhhhh! Do you want them to hear us?" He wasn't letting go and as he grabbed the door to the red bedroom with a hand under Yuuji's body. "I'm making the decisions because right now we're off work. Remember. No talking about deals or tours until you talk to Hiroki-san."

His hand finally jimmied the door open and he strode through with Yuuji. His foot kicked it close from behind and he turned back to the door to lock it with that same hand. "Now I'll apologize in the morning...and I'll even apologize to you later for this but right now, we ain't gonna be talking."

He placed Yuuji on the bed and then leaned in to kiss the man passionately. "So shut up and let's have some fun..."

User Image

Yamada Haru

Following Kaito around during the performance Haru took note of several things. He could see many bright points in the lad and he was trying very hard to do a good job. He wasn't perfect but he was learning. And the learning part was important. Kaito didn't make any major mistakes even though some of his cues could have been faster. But that was because Kaito was probably second guessing himself in this very real do or die situation.

As the lights came up and the music stopped, Haru glanced downward to the seats where Izo had kicked back to watch the show. Mi-chan was already yelling at the dancer who missed Kaito's cue. At least, Kaito had been on time there and young man was sweating like a faucet because the dancer totally screwed up. Izo said nothing for a moment as Mi-chan spoke to him then he uncrossed his arms and called Team 5 over, "Alright, lets see how they did."

Shou's team came out from backstage where they were grading followed by Haru. Everyone walked out with Izo to the office where he stood at the end of the table and heard the reports.

Meanwhile, Kaito walked over to Katsu and was wiping his head. "I'm sorry, I cued the dancer and it didn't happen...But what do you think? Did we do that bad?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"I told you... you're not getting fired." Katsumi spoke as he watched from the window the discussion the others were having in the office. "Besides, that wasn't your fault... that moron wasn't paying attention. He has one damn job and still hasn't appeared on the proper cue from practice."
The 'prince' glared at Azriel, "Maybe I would if you were actually a cute girl."
Katsu's hands flexed... but he was wearing gloves... that he couldn't shred to bits with his nails.
A few seconds later... Takatori threw the 'prince' outside the studio on his a**.
Sighing, Azriel put an arm around Kaito's shoulders, "Look, nothing was too messed up. That baka ouji screwed up yeah, which put my cue spot off but that wasn't the fault of the light guys... though they did have trouble keeping up a couple of times... we'll need to work on that. The ending effect went off without a hitch though so that's nice... and my mic didn't cut out on me... also nice." he spoke, trying to find the more positive parts of the show to focus on.

User Image

User Image

"Wait! Michi-kun!" but Yuuji didn't have any more of a chance to protest because he was suddenly laying on the bed... and lips descended upon him.
Takagi moaned softly, reaching out and pulling Tanaka down over him, hungry for that intimate contact.
Seriously though... what the hell had cause his libido to go into overdrive?!
It was still a mystery to the man...
But right now... well... it wasn't an all important mystery...

User Image

Akihiko walked over and fell onto the bed, reaching out for Izzy and pulling the man up against his chest.
Still laughing, the young tiger smiled. "Gods that's funny... I win!"
Before Izzy could get confused, Narcissus nipped his partner's ear gently and grinned. "I put a couple of drops of BoS in Yuuji's beer. Best way to get the two of them together... is get them in the sack... before Yuuji can protest." the musician spoke, obviously quite pleased with himself overall.

Naoko grinned, "Shoji I think would get less stares than Nemo, Ko-kun. Shoji... It doesn't quite fit you, Shou... but it's nice all the same." the blond spoke, clapping the musician on the shoulder.
"AND I'm driving because my car is less suspicious. Come on!" he bounded out of the house with Ko in his arms, twirling the boy around playfully before letting him go to open the car up. "Bears and Lizards... odd combination... what about you, Shoji?" Naoko asked with a smirk. "What do you want to see at the zoo?"

User Image

Woken from his groggy sleep by the phone buzzing... Kai replied to the first text message.

Sugoi! I want to see your room now!

To the second though...

Yes. Yes I did. Met Izzy at the same time too.

Oh yes he knew exactly what Shou was referring to... and thus the guitarist flopped back over on the bed and fell asleep once more.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:50 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"It doesn't fit me? Well, Naoko-kun do you have a better choice?" smirked Shou as he glanced briefly in the mirror before they left his home. All the longer locks were stuff away under that wig. God he looked almost average. Probably because he purposely dressed down. He wanted Ko to have a good time without his status drawing everyone at the Zoo like flies.

Shou followed and locked the house slipping quickly into Naoko's car when the door opened. "I want to see the birds. I hear they have a few hawks and eagles." Shou seemed to catch on to the fake name very quickly but he was a good actor after all.

However his phone buzzed and he looked down at it as Naoko backed the car out of his driveway. He eyes widened and he shook his head before answering the text,

You met Izzy there?!

Now this one thing Izzy had not ever told him! And Shou couldn't see Kai and Izzy and....Naoko. His eyes lifted and he looked over at Naoko while the man was driving. No...no Shou couldn't imagine THAT!

He didn't participate did he?!

Meanwhile Ko was chattering up a storm about all the things that he wanted to do at the Zoo! "Can we get food there too? I want to walk around the lake and see the animals there! Can we also go do the paddle boats?" I want to see the monkeys too!"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You won? What do you...." Izzy felt the warm hands around him and shivered as Akihiko nipped his ear. "Oh that's a very bad boy. What are you going to do if Yuuji figures that out? You know he'll be pissed." Izzy rolled over so he could face his partner. "You are most definitely trouble. I can't believe you did that." Although he didn't say Akihiko was wrong in doing it. Maybe it would save Akihiko a bunch of trouble if Michi weren't roaming the streets. And well, Yuuji was just the type to keep Michi from straying too far.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Haru and Team 5 brought forth their results. It was easy to watch through the open window as Yamada laid out everything. Izo's arms were crossed as he listened to Yamada and others who pointed out things on the sheet or explained their cases for each incident.

"Man...you can really tell how senior that crew is..." said Kaito under his breath staying fairly near to Katsu. "They are really talking to Matsumoto-san rather than just listening to him." Of course Kaito knew how pro Team 5 was because he had been training with them for awhile now.

Izo in the room nodded and then took to a whiteboard nearby and started laying out a few things listing various people from other teams. Katsu probably could recognize other names. They obviously were hashing out replacements.

This process wasn't quick but Yamada came out after about 30 minutes and invited Katsumi in to the room.

There Izo addressed him, "Here's the list of your current Team 3. And here is a list of those who are out. Your new team 3 will have a few seniors from Team 4 and 6 for Shou-san's tour. Although those teams mostly work TV and smaller venues they've a lot more experience in production of shows than your current members thus Team 5 and myself think that Team 3 shall improve. Team 5 will continue to guide Team 3 through the tour and when the tour is over, there will be a hiring of new talent for Team 3's crew to replace those that were brought in from other teams."

He paused for a moment and looked over the results, "Seems like Kaito-kun is progressing at a good rate and will remain your stage manager. I'm pleased with his evaluation. I'm sure he will second guess himself less as his confidence grows. But the dancers, need quite a bit of improvement. Yamada-san, I know that Shou's dancers are the same men and women from his last tour and you brought them all in handed picked from a small local studio. I think we need to do the same thing here to bring up the quality."

Izo then glanced up at Mi-chan, "I'd like to hear your thoughts about these decisions thus far." Izo didn't seem at all snide or anything of the sort. It obviously was a serious business meeting that had a lot of money involved. Izo hated spending money needlessly but obviously there were several things that still needed work to make this opening act a reality.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Groaning, Nakai picked up the phone again.

Dame..... too sleepy...

But then he thought better of it and sent another followup text.

I called Izzy to meet me in the alley where I was making out with Naoko. Izzy got pissed off after getting a face full of Naoko's crotch. I realized a threesome wasn't gonna happen so I went back to making out with Naoko. Ask Naoko. Bet he'll blush. I met Izzy for sushi later but Narcissus was trying to seduce him when I got there. It really wasn't a good day for Izzy.

That was about all his brain could compute at that moment and he promptly dropped the phone, put a pillow over his head, and went back to sleep.

"Birds?" Naoko grinned as he checked to make sure Ko was buckled in before heading off down the road. "Somehow that doesn't surprise me, Shoji. Huh?" amber eyes glanced in the rear view mirror to the boy in the back seat. "Of course we can get food. Wouldn't want you to starve... wouldn't want me to starve. Mmm... man I've never been to this zoo so you know your way around a lot better than me, Ko-kun. Maybe you should be out tour guide, ne Shoji? If you're good Ko-kun, then I don't see why we can't do paddle boats. At least I'll do it with you."
He really didn't think Shou would be okay on a boat... even if it were at the lake.

User Image

"When have I been anything but bad?" Akihiko asked with a teasing voice, wrapping his legs around Izzy comfortably and holding the man close. "Mmm... maybe my surprise for you will need to wait, ne? I'd much rather just cuddle you right here... surrounded by all your naughty little books."
Narcissus was smiling before nuzzling in against Izzy, getting quick nips in along the man's neck. "We just have to make sure he doesn't find out..."

User Image
User Image

Being called into the meeting was terrific... because in all honesty, Azriel was beginning to get impatient.
He didn't like to be ignored...
Walking in, arms crossed over his chest, the young man stared at Izo and white board, taking in everything the spider said. When asked about his opinion however...
Katsumi grabbed one of the markers and crossed out a name from his team. It was the same crewman whom Kaito had taken the place of... the same one that Azriel had wanted to torture and beat to a pulp after his televised stage mishaps.
"He's out too. Man just pisses me off with his excuses and errors. The dancers I think would be a good idea because I just had Takatori throw the prince out the door on his a**. This is too important to let someone who doesn't give a damn in on the project. Kaito-kun has more to learn but yes, he's learning in the couple of months he's been my hired man. I don't need a lot of dancers, Yamada-san." Katsu replied, looking at Haru intently. "The others are performing well and not missing their cues... but I need a handsome male dancer who can perform ballet as well." his gaze flickered back to Izo. "I think the cuts are acceptable how they are now and I will happily be in on the hiring process after the tour. Members of teams 4 and 6 are welcome and so is the guidance of team 5."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

He chuckled at the first text though and thought about texting again but then put the phone in his pocket sparing Kai another buzz of his phone.

But Shou coughed a few times when he read the second text. Then he glanced at Naoko again. "I can't believe that you, Nakai and Izzy met in the same place." Of course he edited his vocabulary because someone small was in the back seat but he was sure that Naoko would understand him.. "Izzy never told me about this first meeting." His eyebrow lifted as he looked over at Naoko. "You really do get yourself into unique trouble."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm....you're not bad when you're sleeping." murmured Izzy as he tucked his head against Akihiko's chest. A small yawn sneaked out of his lips as he clung to Akihiko's chest. "Mm....so warm. Maybe your surprise should wait. This is nice."

He murbled happily as Akihiko nipped at him and nuzzled into Akihiko's chest a little more. Izzy really was quite adorable when he was content. "I wouldn't want to see him skin you alive for this one."

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Since you need a new male dancer, I'll inquire with Shou-sama's team to find out if there is anyone at their dance studio who's available." Haru flipped open his ipad and typed a note then closed it and glanced up as Izo started to speak again.

"Team 5, I am very pleased with your performance. Please continue to create shows as masterfully as you've done thus far." For Izo this was high praise. These men deserved this respect because they had worked hard to obtain it. He disliked Yamada Haru but the man was too talented with his team and Shou.

The men that were gathered seemed very happy to hear such praise and thanked Izo politely of course.

"Alright. then that's a wrap. Have the ones that are fired report to HR for their checks if they are still here and the rest of you get back to work. Considering Shou-san is not here, then I expect that you, Mi-chan will be making up for...yesterday." commented Izo while brushing off his hands feeling the task was done. The older man was rather pleased with the amount of fat cut from the team. Hopefully whatever would return from the Tour would actually be worth keeping. "Ah...yes, and since you might be working late tonight. I'll have my secretary send pizza."

Team 5 cheered and then most of them got up from their chairs and headed out of the room. Yamada remained as Izo called out to him, "I'm guessing Shou will be back in the studio tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow to work on the second PV. Our schedule was pushed back a little because of this problem today. So I've requested Team 4's green screen team to help us out. It's an extra expense but with the tour dates established I want to make sure that we are back on track." Yamada was very cool with his conversation as he spoke with the older man. There was always tension between these two but for right now, Izo seemed to agree about the choices being made.

"Yes, I see, well get things back on track. I don't want production falling behind any further. Keep me updated." added Izo as he watched Yamada turn and leave. Once Yamada was gone, Izo gaze drifted to Katsumi, "Food poisoning eh? Yeah...so what do you want to say about that....cheap Chinese food?

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games