Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Main Page Quiz -- For Bored Gaians::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tehee? [:
  Rawr! xD.
  MeOw! :3
  Yeeey!
  Bleh. -_-
  Moneeey! =D
  +1
View Results

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

73. What color is your hair?
medium brown.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:34 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

74. Have you colored your hair at all?
yeah december 23, 2009 was my first time. my hair was ligjt brown because the sun made it so light over the year so my friend came over and dyed my hair fun time now it's medium brown. but i think we are gonna make it a bit darker brown. :3

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

75. Do you have any messengers?
messengers? like aim, yahoo and what not?

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

76. Would you ever PM me?
i dont use either anymore got boreddd of it. and tired. it ******** up my computer.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

77. Have you ever donated before?
yeahhhh but i stopped beecause people dont know how to say thank you. so i'll just keep my filthy gold to myself and make myself happy

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

78. How many times have you traded?
a lot of times

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

79. Have you been in the cinema's?
yuppppppers.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:42 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

80. Do you hate how you can't go into 11-20 cinema's
huh???????????

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:43 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

81. Have you ever been hacked?
yeahhh back when i was a newbie.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:44 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

82. If you have, what did you lose?
ummmm gold, i had a lot of lex's items. and some other crap. i was pissssssssssed off.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:45 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

83. Do you have a myspace?
yes, but im about to delete it cuz i dontt use it anymore.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

84. Do you have facebook?
yupppp.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

85. Do you have your own computer/laptop?
my own computer and laptop. im a luckkkky girl with money thats my own.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

86. Are you a good or bad person?
im a gooooood person. sometimes i can be bad though. :3

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

87. Why are you a good or bad person (reason)
everytime i would have feelings for a boy, my friend would get in my way and would want them trying not to hurt our friendship i'd let her have him

i'm the kind of person that if i have someone to love and they fall for another and they have mutual feelings for eachother i rather not see the one i love in pain with me when he loves another i'd let him go out of love and tell him to be happy with and make her happy, sure it'd hurt me and make me cry but his happiness is my happiness. if he ever wanted to come back i'd welcome him with open warm loving arms.

i dont hold grudges, i forgive people if it's minor if it's something big then ******** no. but i never get over things i just move on. im a good trust worthy friend, and care about them but we are all alone in this world, people are just their for support. care about your own happiness not want someone else wants. that's me, i'm taking on a lot of obstacles and still am to get where i want. see the quote around this...it's written by me in a song i wrote. im a musician in the making.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games