Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm
*laughs* Well, you've come to the right place for a drink! What's your preference? Now, tell us what this topic was that got you all in a tizzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm
I don't remember. My vision went white as I ran and ended up here... *Looks around at the place and its inhabitants and thinks to himself "Where did I end up?"* What is this place?  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 pm
My dear fellow. You have just entered the GGG Most Wanted bar. It is a place where the baddest of the bad come to relax and kick their feet up. I am Mistress Psyzapp, the owner of this fine establishment and these other ladies here are Ms. Katana68 and Ms. Icy Reign. We are 3 of the official MW ladies. twisted

*Walks over to this new gentleman.* Why don't you take off your coat and stay a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm
*goes behind the bar to grab herself another Corona* So, stranger, you say you need a drink, what shall it be? Normally this is a self-service type establishment....but since you seem to be injured, I'll be happy to get you something.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 pm
*smirks at Psyzapp and Katana then looks over at the stranger* Yes, get comfortable and stay awhile. Who knows? Your memory may just be jogged here and we are suckers for a good story! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm
*Sits down at a table surrounded by 3 wonderful and obviously beautiful women. As he looks around at them a thought rushes through his head "Wow I have died and gone to heaven." Snapping back to the real world he heard one of them call out for a drink
* Bring what you like to drink Sweetheart.  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm
LOL, sweetheart? You may change your mind about calling me that once you get to know me, stranger. *makes 2 double shots of Patron and grabs a couple of Coronas, then goes and sits at the same table as the stranger. Placing a shot & Corona in front of him, she then hold her shot up in a mini-toast before downing it* Aaaaah, that's good stuff! Now, I believe it's story time for us ladies....first off, what's your name, stranger?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm
*snickers while going behind the bar, grabbing a Corona and a bottle of Henessey with a shot glass* Now, now, now katana. Don't scare our guest away just yet.*looks at the stranger with interest, awaiting for him to answer katanas question*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 pm
*chokes a little at the counter he got. Pulls out a lime from his satchel and slices it into sixths. Take the shot, eat a slice of lime and chases it all with a swig of the Corona. Shivers a bit and lets out a sighs as he shuffles through his bag once more and pulls out a clear box. He opens it a take out a mint leaf and pops it in his mouth.
* Well for starters my name is Faunt the Ninth, but some call me Fauntix or just Faunt. I am on a hunt to retrieve/replace my items that someone thought they needed it more than me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm
*upon hearing the word "hunt" Icy perks up and grins deviously* A hunt you say? OH, how I do enjoy a good hunt! twisted Are you hunting your items or the people who took them? If you need help tracking them down, I'll be more than happy to help....*thinks of all the malicious things she can and would do to the culprits and smiles mischieviously while shooting her shot and sipping her Corona*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm
Hm, yes, I agree with you Icy....we haven't had any "fun" like that in awhile....perhaps we should help Faunt here. *sips her Corona while thinking of interrogation procedures should the hunt be successful*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:57 pm
*Pulls a chair out and sits down at the table by Faunt and looks at him seriously.* Someone went and swiped all your stuff huh. Having us help you track this scum down and whack them is going to cost you big time, Faunt. *thinks for a moment.* Of course we could just haul them back here and torture them a bit. twisted That might give you a little more satisfaction.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm
*Chuckles at the women getting railed up by the sheer mention of a "hunt"
* Aye the thought of dragging that poor soul down to the fifth layer of hell Stygia would be enough to send me spinning into the the hunt. But sadly I have no leads to who or how... I must hunt for my items again. *
Begins to think of the trials and tribulations the person would go through before he reached his personal layer of Stygia or worse Cania
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:14 pm
*runs back in prepared for a hunt* Do we know who took these items or when they came up missing? Do we know who might know who did this?*sneers at the mere thought of someone bold enough to take what doesn't belong to them and starts pacing like a caged animal, ready to pounce* I do apologize if I seem a bit"worked up" but this is the cause of being in limbo with no action...{why must my ending elude me so?!?!?! crying }  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm
*takes a drink of her scotch and looks at Icy.* Easy thereā€¦girlfriend. He doesn't have any leads. You will be hunting for TES soon enough to make sure he does his time in the new shackles I'm getting installed. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games