Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL a spider eating slide show!

Oh. Yes. o.o
I have all sorts of educational aids! Because learning is fun! Lol

...but spiders mostly like to liquefy their food and suck it up anyway, is what I was getting it. Like jello. o.o

*slurps jello* emotion_omnomnom

LOL..UGH now I'm thinking about the Hobbits...UGH liquified!

*scuttles around*

What's wrong with that?
Never had a milkshake? Pudding? Smoothie?

*slurps jello*

rofl not made of little men with furry feet LOL - actually I've never had a slurpie - but yum I sure could go for a milkshake!

Little... What? Dx
This is jello! Dx

LOL I'm still thinking about the Hobbits LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*scuttles around*

What's wrong with that?

*slurps jello*

rofl not made of little men with furry feet LOL - actually I've never had a slurpie - but yum I sure could go for a milkshake!

Little... What? Dx
This is jello! Dx

Hfuebduebf

But this is jello. That's a movie. Dx  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*scuttles around*

What's wrong with that?

*slurps jello*

Little... What? Dx
This is jello! Dx

Hfuebduebf

Oh Kay - don't you remember they were caught by giant spiders  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Little... What? Dx
This is jello! Dx

Hfuebduebf

I don't know, >.<

But that's a movie that has nothing to do with this. >.<

Like, there are lots of movies where crazy women brutally murder people, but I'm not all worried about Nia murdering me. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Little... What? Dx
This is jello! Dx

Hfuebduebf

I don't know, >.<

Like, there are lots of movies where crazy women brutally murder people, but I'm not all worried about Nia murdering me. @.@

muwhahaha...maybe you should be (sets tracking device in Kay's web wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Hfuebduebf

I don't know, >.<

muwhahaha...maybe you should be (sets tracking device in Kay's web wink )

>.>  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I guess.

How are you?

that is good.......

better....I did not crash my roller coaster today so I think I maybe back on the uphill climb again....it was a bit easier today....I am glad of that....

Well, that's good. Hopefully it just gets better from here. ^__^

yeah it should....there were more pieces I decided to keep....my mind just kept going back to them so I am keeping them....it is making selling the other stuff a lot easier....

Ah, that's good.
Hopefully that all goes smoothly too. o:

yeppers.....
well there has been a hold put on that for now cause of a letter I got Sat....got to get some info from my brother and I am getting a little worried since I have not heard from him in some time now.....I still haven't heard back yet about being able to visit him and the paperwork said it would take 30 days and it has been 2 months now.......

gonk
Lost my notice again. crying

I hope everything is okay... D:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it should....there were more pieces I decided to keep....my mind just kept going back to them so I am keeping them....it is making selling the other stuff a lot easier....

Ah, that's good.

yeppers.....
well there has been a hold put on that for now cause of a letter I got Sat....got to get some info from my brother and I am getting a little worried since I have not heard from him in some time now.....I still haven't heard back yet about being able to visit him and the paperwork said it would take 30 days and it has been 2 months now.......

gonk

that is kk....

yes things are finally looking better after my big crash Monday....since I can't listen to music on tv right now cause we are having roof replaced....I decided to listen to what I have on my puter....it has helped me to feel really good again and I can start to think or mention the memory without breaking down again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah, that's good.

yeppers.....

gonk

that is kk....

yes things are finally looking better after my big crash Monday....since I can't listen to music on tv right now cause we are having roof replaced....I decided to listen to what I have on my puter....it has helped me to feel really good again and I can start to think or mention the memory without breaking down again....

Oh my. Did something happen, or is it just old and should get done?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah, that's good.

yeppers.....

gonk

that is kk....

it is very old and has needed to get done for some time now....but it is something we just kept putting off for lack of funds....boy that is one loud job and they say they may not be done till Friday cause it was in bad shape.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah, that's good.

yeppers.....

gonk

that is kk....

it is very old and has needed to get done for some time now....but it is something we just kept putting off for lack of funds....boy that is one loud job and they say they may not be done till Friday cause it was in bad shape.....

Ah. Okay.

Well, it's good to have that done. You'd hate to live somewhere and worry about the roof collapsing. o.o
Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

that is kk....

Ah. Okay.

Well, it's good to have that done. You'd hate to live somewhere and worry about the roof collapsing. o.o
Lol

**laughs** as bad as it was I am surprised it didn't leak bad....they really had to replace a lot of plywood.....but now it will be fixed for the next few years.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

that is kk....

Ah. Okay.

Lol

**laughs** as bad as it was I am surprised it didn't leak bad....they really had to replace a lot of plywood.....but now it will be fixed for the next few years.....

That's good, 3nodding

Noisy, but good. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. Okay.

Lol

That's good, 3nodding

Noisy, but good. x.x

yes very noisy....the way they were throwing that plywood around I kept jumping and thinking it was going to fall through the ceiling...**laughs** that is the kind of work TJ did when we first were married so he laughed at me....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. Okay.

Lol

That's good, 3nodding

Noisy, but good. x.x

yes very noisy....the way they were throwing that plywood around I kept jumping and thinking it was going to fall through the ceiling...**laughs** that is the kind of work TJ did when we first were married so he laughed at me....

xD

That's pretty funny,  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games