Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Tezca Frost
I don't know who says that,but thats very much changing around the definition of what it is in terms of the sin of old age. Sex always falls under lust and Drugs can be envy in many cases. Greed there are so many stories Greed,Lust,Wrath could probably each have own shows lol This was all in the Gluttony? That sounds like going from lust to Wrath more then anything else. An ouch that is not good sounds like something id steer as clear away from as possible if was around this.
Yeah, I know. But I'm going to watch more of the series to see the stories that go along with it. I mean the drug one dealt with a teenager who was inherited nearly half of a million dollars and fell into a wrong crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
I don't know who says that,but thats very much changing around the definition of what it is in terms of the sin of old age. Sex always falls under lust and Drugs can be envy in many cases. Greed there are so many stories Greed,Lust,Wrath could probably each have own shows lol This was all in the Gluttony? That sounds like going from lust to Wrath more then anything else. An ouch that is not good sounds like something id steer as clear away from as possible if was around this.
Yeah, I know. But I'm going to watch more of the series to see the stories that go along with it. I mean the drug one dealt with a teenager who was inherited nearly half of a million dollars and fell into a wrong crowd.
Well I would say if you like it watch more even they they completely butchered the meaning of something to fit a story. That happens to many teenagers who have that happen. Id never entrust with that huge sum of money all at once little bits at a time they can access rest in bank tell say 21 our 22 at least [id say 28+]  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 pm
Tezca Frost
Well I would say if you like it watch more even they they completely butchered the meaning of something to fit a story. That happens to many teenagers who have that happen. Id never entrust with that huge sum of money all at once little bits at a time they can access rest in bank tell say 21 our 22 at least [id say 28+]
That's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:21 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
That's true.
What channel does this show come on?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:24 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
so early!! <3

Yeah. I was really exhausted from work. lol

And right before I left, someone asked me to DMS but eh... I really wanted to sleep. XD

Did you have a good sleep? :3

It was okay? XD

I dunno. I woke up and I was still hella tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:25 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
That's true.
If you have Direct TV, 285, after the two episodes of Who the (bleep) Did I Marry?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Loquat.
it only fruit for the first time last year. It took 5 years to fruit D:

oh the Chinese plum neato
Wow that is a pretty good amount of time. Isn't that just the luck the storm just had to hit that. Dx i'm sorry hear that occurred.

Whatamazes me is that it split right in half. three branches each side.

Well that sounds like a rare occurring how strange to have that happen. Normally its not so symmetrical. Maybe its a sign not to eat them lol
they are tasty.. but mostly seeds little flesh.

We have so many fruit trees and bushes though. 20+

I believe i've ad it before. Yeah if only had more to it.

Ah do you have banana's and grapes? Wow pretty good amount sure there will be others she likes

Grapes, strawberries, passion fruit, limes, lemon, orange, mandairn, plums, apricots, nectarine, peaches, guava, currants red and black.. and some other stuff i am sure I am forgetting  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
That's true.
If you have Direct TV, 285, after the two episodes of Who the (bleep) Did I Marry?
Ack don't have direct tv, its not like TRU network our anything like that? Well darn. I've heard of that series before never seen,but I saw adds for it.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
so early!! <3

Yeah. I was really exhausted from work. lol

And right before I left, someone asked me to DMS but eh... I really wanted to sleep. XD

Did you have a good sleep? :3

It was okay? XD

I dunno. I woke up and I was still hella tired.

D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:31 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Well that sounds like a rare occurring how strange to have that happen. Normally its not so symmetrical. Maybe its a sign not to eat them lol

Ah do you have banana's and grapes? Wow pretty good amount sure there will be others she likes

Grapes, strawberries, passion fruit, limes, lemon, orange, mandairn, plums, apricots, nectarine, peaches, guava, currants red and black.. and some other stuff i am sure I am forgetting
Oh wow a good half of those fruits I like specially the grapes. Though not a fan of oranges and peaches. I have bad luck with strawberries that never get a fresh one when buy an try to eat.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 pm
Tezca Frost
Ack don't have direct tv, its not like TRU network our anything like that? Well darn. I've heard of that series before never seen,but I saw adds for it.
I see.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
I see.
I don't know why,but 3 tv stations are playing Shrek tonight lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Oh wow a good half of those fruits I like specially the grapes. Though not a fan of oranges and peaches. I have bad luck with strawberries that never get a fresh one when buy an try to eat.

i don't like black currants and red guava.
Too bitter and bleh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
I see.
I don't know why,but 3 tv stations are playing Shrek tonight lol
Oh, wow.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

i don't like black currants and red guava.
Too bitter and bleh
Yeah i'm not big fans of those id eat if have too,but would rather not. I like banana/grapes/watermelon/black,blue berries and raspberry's the most!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games